IndiaDivine.org

Re : Your Father's Birth Time using Prashna-- To Dhira Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Dhira Ji,

That is really fantastic news that I have correctly got your father's Birth time and matching with his past events. Thanks to my Guru Ji, Sanjay Ji and Visti Ji in teaching the principles to me.

Now regarding the Mandi's defintion. I was taught by my Guru Ji to use the following deifintions and as you know I just follow his advise. Others may have different opinion on the following and I respect their views, but I am following what my Guru Ji taught me and applied in your father's Prashna Chart.

1) Mandi rises at the End of Saturn's Portion2) Gulika rises at the Beginning of Saturn's Portion

Now coming to the other method I have used to find the closest birth time worked in your father's case. With this so far 4 cases of success and 1 case of failure. So I need to test this method with some more charts before I share with you all. That is why I have requested all to help me to get some past Nashta Jatakam Prashna details at the following message.

vedic astrology/message/47484

But unfortunately, I have got just one reply and waiting for more cases, so that I can test this method and share with you all and see can we use this method with confidence.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

--original message ---Message 47743

"Dhira Krsna BCS" <Dhira.Krsna.BCS@p...> Fri Jan 7, 2005 3:18 pm |Sri Varaha| Your Father's Birth Time using Prashna-->To Dhira Ji

Dear Raghunath,

Hare Rama Krsna!

I checked your prashna and my father's chart a little more. Sorry for thedelay, it was a very busy time.

>Mandi is in Ta, hence the possible Navamsa Lagna's under the time range>are:-

Now you use Mandi as end of Saturn's portion? I have Mandi in Libra foryour prashna chart.

Regarding my father's chart, yes, I think that 2nd drekkan of Libra mustbe right. He has one older brother, no younger siblings, and that seemsright with 2nd drekkan. Foolishly I had not seen that earlier, andbelieved 3rd drekkan to be right.

Then Navamsa lagna should be Pisces, as you got with your other methodcalculating from lagna of Prashna. That seems right, though I think youshould adjust a little. He has also musical abilities, so Moon in lagnasounds right. He married at age 22, in Navamsa Narayan dasha ofSagittarius, end of dasha, so effect of sign itself is ruling, and signhas to be UL. Correct. He divorced at age 24, while dasha of 8th from ULhad started, again correct.

Note also that Saptamsa lagna should be Capricorn to have childbirth atage 23, running Sapt. Narayan dasha of Virgo, middle part and Mercuryjoins UL in aries. Mercury rules 1st child and is with Ketu, andparivartana yoga with Mars, so that gives 1 son. Moon as 2nd child is in6th house and is not likely to give any more children. Right.

So I believe your method of calculating from Prashna lagna is correct.Maybe we can see from this also which position for Mandi is correct. Wouldyou like to share with us now your Prashna lagna method?

Thank you very much.Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,Jyotishi