IndiaDivine.org

Re : Omens --- To Dhira Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Dhira Ji,

Sorry for the delay and I have taken the following Hora Chart details supplied by you and giving my analysis usig the Kashyapa Hora Principles.

December 31, 2004Time: 4:35:00Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 5 E 25' 00", 50 N 21' 00"

At the time of the event, Moon Hora Lord is rising. Moon is in Krishna Panchami, so moon is not that strong per Nadi Principles. This Moon is placed in Leo, which is a Eastern directional sign. Its dispositor Sun is placed in Sg ( another Eastern Sign) and also Rahu is placed in Ta ( another Eastern Sign). So this is giving the following directional placements of planets:

Moon + Sun + Rahu =

Here Rahu ( big), Moon is water, hence the Rahu + Moon indcates to me that there is a waterbound by the Eastern Side of the native's house.

Moon here indicating that the change of place or residence and connected with the Sun ( native's father or Son ). But the Rahu's placement with the this Sun and Moon indictes a problems/obstacles related to the Father/Mother's change of residence is indicated. Jup is placed in 2nd house from Moon. So when the Jup transits to Li and will have Graha Drishti on Rahu ( Ar ) and Rasi drishti on Leo ( where Hora Lord Moon is Placed) the issues will be resolved.

I have also casted a Prashna to see what is going on with this native and the Prashna details are as follows:-

January 1, 2005Time: 18:08:55Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23" USA

Very interestingly, I have got Moon as a hora lord and placements of the all planets are same as yours too. Which is just identical to the Prashan Casted by you Dhira Ji.

Then I thought of looking the connection between the Prashna and the native's natal chart. This Hora Lord Moon is 11th lord and placed in 12th house in the native's natal chart too. The native is currently running the following Dasa. Here the Jup is 4th and 7th lord placed in 4th and afflicted by Rahu.

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Rah MD: 1995-01-31 (4:50:27) - 2013-01-30 (19:45:41) Merc AD: 2003-01-13 (13:30:28) - 2005-08-03 (5:20:01) Jup PD: 2004-11-05 (7:22:51) - 2005-03-06 (2:42:56)

Now coming back to the Hora Chart. This Prashna chart have Mars + Merc + Venus in Sc: indicating me that, the husband of this native will enjoys good financial position, enjoys the landed property. He could have more affectionate to other women, but Moon's placement in 10th will not allow this to happen. He is an intelligent, rapture between husband and wife are indicated based on this chart, but they would not fail to live together, and if the female native does not treat her husband smoothly/respectfully he would not hesitate to have another adjustment. So the native must be careful and patient while living with such conditions depicted by this chart.

We can go and find more details but these are the important things I can see from this Kashyapa Hora Chart. I would like you and Gurus to correct me if my approach and analysis is not correct.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

--- original message ---

Message 47399

"Dhira Krsna BCS" <Dhira.Krsna.BCS@p...> Sat Jan 1, 2005 3:26 pm [vedic astrology] #6 Omens ---> To Dhira Ji

Dear Nitin,

Hare Rama Krsna!

>Please read as Lord of the 11th in 1st; Baadhakesh in 1st, etc.>Did she feel that she wanted to rise at something, or was hoping or>aspiring toward something but felt punished in doing so, or was met>with obstacles?

Well, she wanted to get out of some responsabilities, which became tooheavy for her. It was a busy time. At the same time, we are trying to havea child, but so far have not been successful yet. So that looks a bit intothe direction of what you wrote.

For Raghunatha, the last time my wife heard the hen calling (+ an owl) was31/12/04 at 4:35 am, local coordinates 5E25, 50N21. Like this you can tryto see with your Nastha Jatakam principles.

Any progress with my father's birthtime Prashna?

Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,Jyotishi

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Rao,

You have dome a good analysis using Kashyapa Hora principles.But Rahu in Taurus is in Southern direction but as he is Vakra we con consider it from its previous position of Aries which indicates Eastern direction.Otherwise all your analysis is correct.

I hope this helps you.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Dhira Ji,

Sorry for the delay and I have taken the following Hora Chart details supplied by you and giving my analysis usig the Kashyapa Hora Principles.

December 31, 2004Time: 4:35:00Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 5 E 25' 00", 50 N 21' 00"

At the time of the event, Moon Hora Lord is rising. Moon is in Krishna Panchami, so moon is not that strong per Nadi Principles. This Moon is placed in Leo, which is a Eastern directional sign. Its dispositor Sun is placed in Sg ( another Eastern Sign) and also Rahu is placed in Ta ( another Eastern Sign). So this is giving the following directional placements of planets:

Moon + Sun + Rahu =

Here Rahu ( big), Moon is water, hence the Rahu + Moon indcates to me that there is a waterbound by the Eastern Side of the native's house.

Moon here indicating that the change of place or residence and connected with the Sun ( native's father or Son ). But the Rahu's placement with the this Sun and Moon indictes a problems/obstacles related to the Father/Mother's change of residence is indicated. Jup is placed in 2nd house from Moon. So when the Jup transits to Li and will have Graha Drishti on Rahu ( Ar ) and Rasi drishti on Leo ( where Hora Lord Moon is Placed) the issues will be resolved.

I have also casted a Prashna to see what is going on with this native and the Prashna details are as follows:-

January 1, 2005Time: 18:08:55Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23" USA

Very interestingly, I have got Moon as a hora lord and placements of the all planets are same as yours too. Which is just identical to the Prashan Casted by you Dhira Ji.

Then I thought of looking the connection between the Prashna and the native's natal chart. This Hora Lord Moon is 11th lord and placed in 12th house in the native's natal chart too. The native is currently running the following Dasa. Here the Jup is 4th and 7th lord placed in 4th and afflicted by Rahu.

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Rah MD: 1995-01-31 (4:50:27) - 2013-01-30 (19:45:41) Merc AD: 2003-01-13 (13:30:28) - 2005-08-03 (5:20:01) Jup PD: 2004-11-05 (7:22:51) - 2005-03-06 (2:42:56)

Now coming back to the Hora Chart. This Prashna chart have Mars + Merc + Venus in Sc: indicating me that, the husband of this native will enjoys good financial position, enjoys the landed property. He could have more affectionate to other women, but Moon's placement in 10th will not allow this to happen. He is an intelligent, rapture between husband and wife are indicated based on this chart, but they would not fail to live together, and if the female native does not treat her husband smoothly/respectfully he would not hesitate to have another adjustment. So the native must be careful and patient while living with such conditions depicted by this chart.

We can go and find more details but these are the important things I can see from this Kashyapa Hora Chart. I would like you and Gurus to correct me if my approach and analysis is not correct.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

--- original message ---

Message 47399

"Dhira Krsna BCS" <Dhira.Krsna.BCS@p...> Sat Jan 1, 2005 3:26 pm [vedic astrology] #6 Omens ---> To Dhira Ji

Dear Nitin,

Hare Rama Krsna!

>Please read as Lord of the 11th in 1st; Baadhakesh in 1st, etc.>Did she feel that she wanted to rise at something, or was hoping or>aspiring toward something but felt punished in doing so, or was met>with obstacles?

Well, she wanted to get out of some responsabilities, which became tooheavy for her. It was a busy time. At the same time, we are trying to havea child, but so far have not been successful yet. So that looks a bit intothe direction of what you wrote.

For Raghunatha, the last time my wife heard the hen calling (+ an owl) was31/12/04 at 4:35 am, local coordinates 5E25, 50N21. Like this you can tryto see with your Nastha Jatakam principles.

Any progress with my father's birthtime Prashna?

Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,Jyotishi

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Guru Ji,

Thanks for the compliments and that all your teaching only.

Yes, I have fogot to consider the Rahu's Vakra and will keep

in mind next time.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

----original message ---

Message 13073

Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao>

Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:31 am

Re: |Sri Varaha| Re : Omens ---> To Dhira Ji

Dear Rao,

You have dome a good analysis using Kashyapa Hora principles.But Rahu

in Taurus is in Southern direction but as he is Vakra we con consider

it from its previous position of Aries which indicates Eastern

direction.Otherwise all your analysis is correct.

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Rao,

You are most welcome.

Ramadas Rao.

Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Guru Ji,Thanks for the compliments and that all your teaching only.Yes, I have fogot to consider the Rahu's Vakra and will keep in mind next time. RegardsRaghunatha Rao----original message ---Message 13073 Ramadas Rao Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:31 am Re: |Sri Varaha| Re : Omens ---> To Dhira JiDear Rao,You have dome a good analysis using Kashyapa Hora principles.But Rahu in Taurus is in Southern direction but as he is Vakra we con consider it from its previous position of Aries which indicates Eastern direction.Otherwise all your analysis is correct.I hope this helps you.With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,Ramadas Rao.