IndiaDivine.org

Visions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear All,

Namaste.

I wanted to share with you the queer incident, which happened at 10.30am this morning. Today is Thursday, so as usual, we performed Rudraabhishekam to Lord Shiva, Sri chakram and Shirdi Sai Baba among a host of other vigrahams. Ramesh left for office and I wanted to clear up the pooja room, after a few minutes of meditation on Sri Vidya. When I opened my eyes, I found the pale yellow water (mixture of milk, turmeric and sandalood paste) in the basin mysteriously lit up by sunlight. This golden light in turn fell on Shirdi Sai, making him glow with a pale golden, ethereal light amidst the glowing water. This morning it was quite cloudy in Tirupati and strangely the sunlight fell only on the abhishekam water and Shirdi Sai, nowhere else. It was such an indescribably beautiful sight, and I gazed transfixed, unaware of tears coursing down my cheeks. And, unconsciously I thought of Guru and pisces. Of Sanjayji. Thought I must write this on the list.

Somehow for the past 2-3 days I have been thinking of 3rd February, for no apparent reason. That date seems stuck in my mind, I really don’t know why. Can any one help me out? I have attached the dream chart.

A few months back, I think just around the time I wrote on Vedic-astrology list about Lord Venkateswara, around 5.30-6pm I wandered into our car parking, facing east, and suddenly I looked up to see a resplendent cloud formation (Sun was about to set in the west) resembling Lord Vishnu reclining on the seshatalpam. I could clearly make out the two upper hands holding the sankham and chakram and there was no doubt in my mind that it was indeed He. I hurriedly called my younger son and showed the same to him.

While I have always been notorious about my "dreams", I am quite level headed and certainly not known to hallucinate when I am awake. So, I am really starled by these events and request your help.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Sri Mata Lakshmi,

Pranams. Please look at the Hora lord Venus.Venus represents visions. Venus is placed in 11th house alongwith Sun & Buda & A9 in rasi chart. Venus is the sign dispositor of Ketu and UL(moksha samrajya) and is lord of the 8th house. Moon is the lord of 5th house and is placed in 9th house(house of dreams) and in 11th to hora lord Venus. Moon is in Simahasana amsa as per vaisheshikamsa scheme.

Please take a look at the navamsa chart. Sukra is exalted. Sukra is Mahayogada in Navamsa diagram. Sukra is the 8th lord placed in navamsa lagna. Guru is the lagna lord placed with A8(occult experience). Ketu placed in 8th is friendly to Guru. The graha arudha of Guru(with reference to 1st house) falls in Tula where Ketu is placed. Ketu is stronger of the two 9th lords and Ketus graha arudha falls in Dhanur. Venus(vision) the Hora lord bridges the two graha arudhas. Venus is the sign dispositor of Ketu the 9th lord and is also the sign dispositor of graha arudha of lagna lord. Venus aspects dhanur kshetra where the deity - the graha arudha of 9th lord is found placed.

Let us peep into Vimsamsa. Venus the hora lord is placed in 7th house. For Vimsamsa Venus is the 9th lord. The graha arudha of 9th lord falls in dhanur kshetra where Guru is found placed with 8th lord and A8(occult experience). The graha arudha of lagna lord Rahu falls in Simha where the 9th lord Venus is placed. Is there not a nava-panchama sambanda between the deity and the individual? Mars the ishta is placed in 9th in vimsamsa chart.

In Nakshatramsa we find the the BK and the 3rd lord(lord of impulses) placed in 5th and is subject to the aspects and influences of Mars, Sani, Veuns & Sun. A3 the yantra is found placed in watery/milky kataka where Martian fire glows. The 3rd and 9th houses come under the bandana of Mars and Sani.

i do not have your chart details with me to probe further.

Warm Regards.

Astrologically & Spiritually yours,

p.s.ramanarayanan.lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Dear All,

Namaste.

I wanted to share with you the queer incident, which happened at 10.30am this morning. Today is Thursday, so as usual, we performed Rudraabhishekam to Lord Shiva, Sri chakram and Shirdi Sai Baba among a host of other vigrahams. Ramesh left for office and I wanted to clear up the pooja room, after a few minutes of meditation on Sri Vidya. When I opened my eyes, I found the pale yellow water (mixture of milk, turmeric and sandalood paste) in the basin mysteriously lit up by sunlight. This golden light in turn fell on Shirdi Sai, making him glow with a pale golden, ethereal light amidst the glowing water. This morning it was quite cloudy in Tirupati and strangely the sunlight fell only on the

abhishekam water and Shirdi Sai, nowhere else. It was such an indescribably beautiful sight, and I gazed transfixed, unaware of tears coursing down my cheeks. And, unconsciously I thought of Guru and pisces. Of Sanjayji. Thought I must write this on the list.

Somehow for the past 2-3 days I have been thinking of 3rd February, for no apparent reason. That date seems stuck in my mind, I really don’t know why. Can any one help me out? I have attached the dream chart.

A few months back, I think just around the time I wrote on Vedic-astrology list about Lord Venkateswara, around 5.30-6pm I wandered into our car parking, facing east, and suddenly I looked up to see a resplendent cloud formation (Sun was about to set in the west) resembling Lord Vishnu reclining on the seshatalpam. I could clearly make out the two upper hands holding the sankham and chakram and there was no doubt in my mind that it was indeed He. I hurriedly called my younger son and showed the same to him.

While I have always been notorious about my "dreams", I am quite level headed and certainly not known to hallucinate when I am awake. So, I am really starled by these events and request your help.

Regards,

Lakshmi

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=Vision 03.02.2005.jhd

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Lakshmi and Ram Narayan,

Ram- The explanations given by you explain the depth of the event but what do you think it indicates? Can u see from the placement of the grahas if this is a nimitta or a guidance of sorts coming to her about some matter ? Would you read this chart from the 9th house as a dream chart or her natal lagna can be applied here?

Lakshmi- on the same very day I meditated on you a lot as my guru.In fact for some reason I actually did a few rounds of the rosary with the mantra given by Sai baba, Om Sai Ram.Do you see this vision as a nimitta or perhaps blessings of the guru coming your way. If we look at your natal chart [i do not have your chart but I remember you are Dhanu rising from the conference].So the rasi rising is your fourth house, could this be an indication about some 4th house matter for you? I feel visions as such like the one you had can be indicative of the things to come at times. On some other times God guides us through these about what one needs to do or perhaps what needs our attention.Offcourse seeing the Guru is truely a blessing so perhaps some good change is coming

your way. Do write your comments further

Best Regards,

Kanupriya. rama narayanan <sree88ganesha wrote:

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Sri Mata Lakshmi,

Pranams. Please look at the Hora lord Venus.Venus represents visions. Venus is placed in 11th house alongwith Sun & Buda & A9 in rasi chart. Venus is the sign dispositor of Ketu and UL(moksha samrajya) and is lord of the 8th house. Moon is the lord of 5th house and is placed in 9th house(house of dreams) and in 11th to hora lord Venus. Moon is in Simahasana amsa as per vaisheshikamsa scheme.

Please take a look at the navamsa chart. Sukra is exalted. Sukra is Mahayogada in Navamsa diagram. Sukra is the 8th lord placed in navamsa lagna. Guru is the lagna lord placed with A8(occult experience). Ketu placed in 8th is friendly to Guru. The graha arudha of Guru(with reference to 1st house) falls in Tula where Ketu is placed. Ketu is stronger of the two 9th lords and Ketus graha arudha falls in Dhanur. Venus(vision) the Hora lord bridges the two graha arudhas. Venus is the sign dispositor of Ketu the 9th lord and is also the sign dispositor of graha arudha of lagna lord. Venus aspects dhanur kshetra where the deity - the graha arudha of 9th lord is found placed.

Let us peep into Vimsamsa. Venus the hora lord is placed in 7th house. For Vimsamsa Venus is the 9th lord. The graha arudha of 9th lord falls in dhanur kshetra where Guru is found placed with 8th lord and A8(occult experience). The graha arudha of lagna lord Rahu falls in Simha where the 9th lord Venus is placed. Is there not a nava-panchama sambanda between the deity and the individual? Mars the ishta is placed in 9th in vimsamsa chart.

In Nakshatramsa we find the the BK and the 3rd lord(lord of impulses) placed in 5th and is subject to the aspects and influences of Mars, Sani, Veuns & Sun. A3 the yantra is found placed in watery/milky kataka where Martian fire glows. The 3rd and 9th houses come under the bandana of Mars and Sani.

i do not have your chart details with me to probe further.

Warm Regards.

Astrologically & Spiritually yours,

p.s.ramanarayanan.lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Dear All,

Namaste.

I wanted to share with you the queer incident, which happened at 10.30am this morning. Today is Thursday, so as usual, we performed Rudraabhishekam to Lord Shiva, Sri chakram and Shirdi Sai Baba among a host of other vigrahams. Ramesh left for office and I wanted to clear up the pooja room, after a few minutes of meditation on Sri Vidya. When I opened my eyes, I found the pale yellow water (mixture of milk, turmeric and sandalood paste) in the basin mysteriously lit up by sunlight. This golden light in turn fell on Shirdi Sai, making him glow with a pale golden, ethereal light amidst the glowing water. This morning it was quite cloudy in Tirupati and strangely the sunlight fell only on the

abhishekam water and Shirdi Sai, nowhere else. It was such an indescribably beautiful sight, and I gazed transfixed, unaware of tears coursing down my cheeks. And, unconsciously I thought of Guru and pisces. Of Sanjayji. Thought I must write this on the list.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=Vision 03.02.2005.jhd

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online. |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

Om Gurave Namah

I am just as amazed.I had begun some new mantras on this particular Thursday.I prayed to Sai Baba and I begun a Tara mantra as Zoran had suggested this in Bombay.I do not understand the co relation however, the deitis I prayed to were seen by the Gurus.Can it be a co incidence? or it indicates I have begun the right mantras? I wonder about this.

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Lakshmi

I cannot describe the glorious dream I had of Ekajata (Tara) on that night and woke up on that Thursday morning shouting - I have seen Kali! I have seen Kali! he is so beautiful...I was lying unconscious when I tried to stop a group of people from destroying something and they bashed me up and then she had appeared...and in a strange manner the head of the chief of the hooligans was in her hand and she plucked a hair from her head and dropped in on my unconscious body. I am still reeling under that feeling. Visti and others here in Delhi have tried to analyse it. Zoran is sure that it is a mark of new life ...any comments are welcome.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Web Pages: http://srath.com http://.org

SJC Puri: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri 752001, India +91.6752.226269

lakshmi ramesh [b_lakshmi_ramesh] Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:49 PMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Visions

Om Gurave Namah

Dear All,

Namaste.

Somehow for the past 2-3 days I have been thinking of 3rd February, for no apparent reason. That date seems stuck in my mind, I really dont know why. Can any one help me out? I have attached the dream chart.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira