IndiaDivine.org

Visions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Ram & Kanu,

Namaste. As usual a masterly analysis from Ram and I thank you for the same. I am attaching my natal chart, so you can analyse the event in full. I really want to know, why I kept thinking of 3rd February as an important date? I want to emphasize that this is not a dream but a vision, and will this also be seen from 9th house?

In the vision chart, have you noticed that there is a graha malika both in Rasi / Navamsa, starting / ending with Guru?

Yes, my lagna & Rasi are both Dhanus and in the dream chart you'd find my atmakaraka also posited in the same house. But, i think it is the Moon's entry into Scorpio that made all the difference, and Moon was hemmed in between the lords of scorpio. I think pale yellow can also signify scorpio, which is a water sign again. Could it be my 8th lord transiting over the natural 8th house scorpio, which is also the lagna of Satya Sai Baba, that triggered the vision? You'd also find Sun transiting Sravana nakshatra, while Moon is heading for deep debilitation in Visakha (ruled by Jupiter). I feel the vision could be about Sushumna...and triggering of a particular yoga. Ofcourse, I could be wrong.

Yes, Kanu, yesterday it suddenly came to me that a Higher Power intends that a message be carried across and perhaps i was just a handy conduit. Of late i was feeling rather self conscious about sharing my "experiences" with others and on the lists, but then i realise that I was wrong and, really, who am i? the vision may not be aimed towards me at all. As i had stated in my first mail itself, my first thought was about my guru, Sanjay ji and then about Satya Sai. But yes, I feel some kind of transfer / redemption did take place...anyway I await yours and Ram's comments.

With affectionate Regards,

Lakshmikanu priya <kanupriya003 wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Lakshmi and Ram Narayan,

Ram- The explanations given by you explain the depth of the event but what do you think it indicates? Can u see from the placement of the grahas if this is a nimitta or a guidance of sorts coming to her about some matter ? Would you read this chart from the 9th house as a dream chart or her natal lagna can be applied here?

Lakshmi- on the same very day I meditated on you a lot as my guru.In fact for some reason I actually did a few rounds of the rosary with the mantra given by Sai baba, Om Sai Ram.Do you see this vision as a nimitta or perhaps blessings of the guru coming your way. If we look at your natal chart [i do not have your chart but I remember you are Dhanu rising from the conference].So the rasi rising is your fourth house, could this be an indication about some 4th house matter for you? I feel visions as such like the one you had can be indicative of the things to come at times. On some other times God guides us through these about what one needs to do or perhaps what needs our attention.Offcourse seeing the Guru is truely a blessing so perhaps some good change is coming

your way. Do write your comments further

Best Regards,

Kanupriya. rama narayanan <sree88ganesha wrote:

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Sri Mata Lakshmi,

Pranams. Please look at the Hora lord Venus.Venus represents visions. Venus is placed in 11th house alongwith Sun & Buda & A9 in rasi chart. Venus is the sign dispositor of Ketu and UL(moksha samrajya) and is lord of the 8th house. Moon is the lord of 5th house and is placed in 9th house(house of dreams) and in 11th to hora lord Venus. Moon is in Simahasana amsa as per vaisheshikamsa scheme.

Please take a look at the navamsa chart. Sukra is exalted. Sukra is Mahayogada in Navamsa diagram. Sukra is the 8th lord placed in navamsa lagna. Guru is the lagna lord placed with A8(occult experience). Ketu placed in 8th is friendly to Guru. The graha arudha of Guru(with reference to 1st house) falls in Tula where Ketu is placed. Ketu is stronger of the two 9th lords and Ketus graha arudha falls in Dhanur. Venus(vision) the Hora lord bridges the two graha arudhas. Venus is the sign dispositor of Ketu the 9th lord and is also the sign dispositor of graha arudha of lagna lord. Venus aspects dhanur kshetra where the deity - the graha arudha of 9th lord is found placed.

Let us peep into Vimsamsa. Venus the hora lord is placed in 7th house. For Vimsamsa Venus is the 9th lord. The graha arudha of 9th lord falls in dhanur kshetra where Guru is found placed with 8th lord and A8(occult experience). The graha arudha of lagna lord Rahu falls in Simha where the 9th lord Venus is placed. Is there not a nava-panchama sambanda between the deity and the individual? Mars the ishta is placed in 9th in vimsamsa chart.

In Nakshatramsa we find the the BK and the 3rd lord(lord of impulses) placed in 5th and is subject to the aspects and influences of Mars, Sani, Veuns & Sun. A3 the yantra is found placed in watery/milky kataka where Martian fire glows. The 3rd and 9th houses come under the bandana of Mars and Sani.

i do not have your chart details with me to probe further.

Warm Regards.

Astrologically & Spiritually yours,

p.s.ramanarayanan.lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Dear All,

Namaste.

I wanted to share with you the queer incident, which happened at 10.30am this morning. Today is Thursday, so as usual, we performed Rudraabhishekam to Lord Shiva, Sri chakram and Shirdi Sai Baba among a host of other vigrahams. Ramesh left for office and I wanted to clear up the pooja room, after a few minutes of meditation on Sri Vidya. When I opened my eyes, I found the pale yellow water (mixture of milk, turmeric and sandalood paste) in the basin mysteriously lit up by sunlight. This golden light in turn fell on Shirdi Sai, making him glow with a pale golden, ethereal light amidst the glowing water. This morning it was quite cloudy in Tirupati and strangely the sunlight fell only on the

abhishekam water and Shirdi Sai, nowhere else. It was such an indescribably beautiful sight, and I gazed transfixed, unaware of tears coursing down my cheeks. And, unconsciously I thought of Guru and pisces. Of Sanjayji. Thought I must write this on the list.

Somehow for the past 2-3 days I have been thinking of 3rd February, for no apparent reason. That date seems stuck in my mind, I really don’t know why. Can any one help me out? I have attached the dream chart.

A few months back, I think just around the time I wrote on Vedic-astrology list about Lord Venkateswara, around 5.30-6pm I wandered into our car parking, facing east, and suddenly I looked up to see a resplendent cloud formation (Sun was about to set in the west) resembling Lord Vishnu reclining on the seshatalpam. I could clearly make out the two upper hands holding the sankham and chakram and there was no doubt in my mind that it was indeed He. I hurriedly called my younger son and showed the same to him.

While I have always been notorious about my "dreams", I am quite level headed and certainly not known to hallucinate when I am awake. So, I am really starled by these events and request your help.

Regards,

Lakshmi

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=Vision 03.02.2005.jhd

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online. |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term' |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

om gurave namah

Dear Lakshmi

I cannot describe the glorious dream I had of Ekajata (Tara) on that night and woke up on that Thursday morning shouting - I have seen Kali! I have seen Kali! he is so beautiful...I was lying unconscious when I tried to stop a group of people from destroying something and they bashed me up and then she had appeared...and in a strange manner the head of the chief of the hooligans was in her hand and she plucked a hair from her head and dropped in on my unconscious body. I am still reeling under that feeling. Visti and others here in Delhi have tried to analyse it. Zoran is sure that it is a mark of new life ...any comments are welcome.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Web Pages: http://srath.com http://.org

SJC Puri: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri 752001, India +91.6752.226269

lakshmi ramesh [b_lakshmi_ramesh] Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:49 PMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Visions

Om Gurave Namah

Dear All,

Namaste.

I wanted to share with you the queer incident, which happened at 10.30am this morning. Today is Thursday, so as usual, we performed Rudraabhishekam to Lord Shiva, Sri chakram and Shirdi Sai Baba among a host of other vigrahams. Ramesh left for office and I wanted to clear up the pooja room, after a few minutes of meditation on Sri Vidya. When I opened my eyes, I found the pale yellow water (mixture of milk, turmeric and sandalood paste) in the basin mysteriously lit up by sunlight. This golden light in turn fell on Shirdi Sai, making him glow with a pale golden, ethereal light amidst the glowing water. This morning it was quite cloudy in Tirupati and strangely the sunlight fell only on the abhishekam water and Shirdi Sai, nowhere else. It was such an indescribably beautiful sight, and I gazed transfixed, unaware of tears coursing down my cheeks. And, unconsciously I thought of Guru and pisces. Of Sanjayji. Thought I must write this on the list.

Somehow for the past 2-3 days I have been thinking of 3rd February, for no apparent reason. That date seems stuck in my mind, I really dont know why. Can any one help me out? I have attached the dream chart.

A few months back, I think just around the time I wrote on Vedic-astrology list about Lord Venkateswara, around 5.30-6pm I wandered into our car parking, facing east, and suddenly I looked up to see a resplendent cloud formation (Sun was about to set in the west) resembling Lord Vishnu reclining on the seshatalpam. I could clearly make out the two upper hands holding the sankham and chakram and there was no doubt in my mind that it was indeed He. I hurriedly called my younger son and showed the same to him.

While I have always been notorious about my "dreams", I am quite level headed and certainly not known to hallucinate when I am awake. So, I am really starled by these events and request your help.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

Kleem Datta Guru

Namaste Sanjay,

You do seem to get more than a fair share of beatings, you poor dear!. Still, you must follow your duty; your innate sense of 'right' in protection and preservation.

Perhaps Mother Kali is thanking you for your courage, while reminding you, IT, is all perfectly under control? :)

Om Tat Sat

Love, Ann. xxx

p.s. remind Zoran that your 'present' life is also perfectly fine!.

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Sri Mata Lakshmi & Matapriya Sanjay,

Pranams. i am happy indeed to hear such excitements and feel the vibrations.

Lakshmi,

Let me answer your question first. The abhisheka teertha was kept/collected in a vessel. Sun forced his way through and lit the vessel. The glow of Sunlight was seen on Shridi Sai Maharaj( i think i have correctly understood the matter). Abhisheka was downpour is it not? i mean top to bottom. That which comes down is called as Tara. The Surya ratha(light) transported Tara to the avatara Moorthy placed in front. The whole concept of Sai(sa-father; ayi-mother) comes alive in the Moorthy/sila rupa. Sai is SivaSakthi aikya swaroopa.

i feel a transition from swaadhistan to manipura had taken place.

Sanjay,

Looking at your Tara dasa i find the following grahas listing up Mars,Rahu,Moon,Buda & Ketu. Guru is currently transiting your 9th lord Mars(Hasta nakshatra) and is aspecting the other co-owner of 9th house(ketu). Taking Ketu as stronger i find the deity(graha arudha of 9th house) in Tula. Tula lagna was rising at the time when ketu prana antardasha (under Tara dasa scheme) was on. Moon & Ketu were transitting the Lagna. Is not 8th house an indicator of transformation? Is not the house Tula the house of Kali(think of diwali)? Is not the 8th house a smashan? What is smashan? Sma in sanskrit means past. Lord Siva is also called as sma-rahara which means He who transforms you from present tense to past tense. The tantric sadhana of invoking mother Tara is called as shava sadhana. Hooligans represent your past karma. They had laid you down. But the fire of Siva worship is still burning[remember the Sivalinga reverentially held by you in your

hand(hasta)]. Mother is happy to dance with the Lord Siva. You had mentioned hair. You know the sanskrit word of hair is kesha.(kesha is 15 - panchadasakshari and reversal gives 51 'the complete form' - the remainder indicates kama the third house). The 'ka' beeja is to arouse the Siva from Shava. What a wonderful sight!!!

"GATISTWAM GATISTWAM TWAM EKA BHAVANI".

The event/incident indicates transformation.

Kindly excuse me if my comments are uncalled for as you had sought the comments of Lakshmi.

May Mother Bless.

p.s.ramanarayanan.Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Lakshmi

I cannot describe the glorious dream I had of Ekajata (Tara) on that night and woke up on that Thursday morning shouting - I have seen Kali! I have seen Kali! he is so beautiful...I was lying unconscious when I tried to stop a group of people from destroying something and they bashed me up and then she had appeared...and in a strange manner the head of the chief of the hooligans was in her hand and she plucked a hair from her head and dropped in on my unconscious body. I am still reeling under that feeling. Visti and others here in Delhi have tried to analyse it. Zoran is sure that it is a mark of new life ...any comments are welcome.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

lakshmi ramesh [b_lakshmi_ramesh] Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:49 PMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Visions

Om Gurave Namah

Dear All,

Namaste.

I wanted to share with you the queer incident, which happened at 10.30am this morning. Today is Thursday, so as usual, we performed Rudraabhishekam to Lord Shiva, Sri chakram and Shirdi Sai Baba among a host of other vigrahams. Ramesh left for office and I wanted to clear up the pooja room, after a few minutes of meditation on Sri Vidya. When I opened my eyes, I found the pale yellow water (mixture of milk, turmeric and sandalood paste) in the basin mysteriously lit up by sunlight. This golden light in turn fell on Shirdi Sai, making him glow with a pale golden, ethereal light amidst the glowing water. This morning it was quite cloudy in Tirupati and strangely the sunlight fell only on the

abhishekam water and Shirdi Sai, nowhere else. It was such an indescribably beautiful sight, and I gazed transfixed, unaware of tears coursing down my cheeks. And, unconsciously I thought of Guru and pisces. Of Sanjayji. Thought I must write this on the list.

Somehow for the past 2-3 days I have been thinking of 3rd February, for no apparent reason. That date seems stuck in my mind, I really dont know why. Can any one help me out? I have attached the dream chart.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Dear Sanjay,

Perhaps, relief from 7th house indications, which might be a bit

disturbed at present.

Chandrashekhar.

Sanjay Rath wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Lakshmi

I cannot describe the glorious dream I had

of Ekajata (Tara) on that night and woke up on that Thursday morning

shouting - I have seen Kali! I have seen Kali! he is so beautiful...I

was lying unconscious when I tried to stop a group of people from

destroying something and they bashed me up and then she had

appeared...and in a strange manner the head of the chief of the

hooligans was in her hand and she plucked a hair from her head and

dropped in on my unconscious body. I am still reeling under that

feeling. Visti and others here in Delhi have tried to analyse it. Zoran

is sure that it is a mark of new life ...any comments are welcome.

Best

Wishes

Sanjay

Rath

SJC Puri: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri

752001, India +91.6752.226269

lakshmi

ramesh [b_lakshmi_ramesh]

Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:49 PM

varahamihira

|Sri Varaha| Visions

Om Gurave Namah

Dear All,

Namaste.

I wanted

to share with you the queer incident, which happened at 10.30am this

morning. Today is Thursday, so as usual, we performed Rudraabhishekam

to Lord Shiva, Sri chakram and Shirdi Sai Baba among a host of other

vigrahams. Ramesh left for office and I wanted to clear up the pooja

room, after a few minutes of meditation

on Sri Vidya. When I opened my eyes, I found

the pale yellow water (mixture

of milk, turmeric and sandalood paste) in the basin mysteriously lit up

by sunlight. This golden light in turn fell on Shirdi Sai, making him

glow with a pale golden, ethereal light amidst the glowing water. This

morning it was quite cloudy in Tirupati and strangely the sunlight fell

only on the abhishekam water and Shirdi Sai, nowhere else. It was such

an indescribably beautiful sight, and I gazed transfixed, unaware of

tears coursing down my cheeks. And, unconsciously I thought of Guru and

pisces. Of Sanjayji. Thought I must

write this on the list.

Somehow

for the past 2-3 days I have been thinking of 3rd February,

for no apparent reason. That date seems stuck in my mind, I really

dont know why. Can any one help me out? I have attached the dream

chart.

A few months back, I think just around the time I wrote on

Vedic-astrology list about Lord Venkateswara, around 5.30-6pm I

wandered into our car parking, facing east, and suddenly I looked up to

see a resplendent cloud formation (Sun was about to set in the

west) resembling Lord Vishnu reclining on the seshatalpam. I could

clearly make out the two upper hands holding the sankham and chakram

and there was no doubt in my mind that it was indeed He. I hurriedly

called my younger son and showed the same to him.

While I have always been notorious about my "dreams", I am

quite level headed and certainly not known to hallucinate when I am

awake. So, I am really starled by these events and request your help.

Regards,

Lakshmi

|Om Tat Sat|

http://www.varahamihira

Search presents - Jib

Jab's 'Second Term'

|Om Tat Sat|

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Sanjay ji,

That's a glorious dream indeed! what more can any one ask than to see Mother and have Her protection? I think in a way both our visions are saying the same thing. My humble opinion is that your 4th / 5th / 7th /9th house matters will show tremendous improvement and there is likelihood of auspicious events connected with these houses. I also feel that your Hamsa Mahapurusha Yoga will manifest in a much more emphatic manner hence forth. I also see the vision as an activation of your navamsa lagna. All this would indeed lead to great inner transformation as Sun is in the 8th from Saturn-R (AK) in the vision chart, and is transiting over your natal Saturn. I think you are about to embark on a very auspicious period, Sanjay ji, not only from the view point of personal happiness, but also from the perspective of jyotish insights.

I think your Sishyas will benefit most from this rejuvenation / transformation of yours, because I (your sishya) have seen the Light.

Regards,

LakshmiSanjay Rath <guruji wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Lakshmi

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Om Gurave Namah

Dear All,

Namaste.

Regards,

Lakshmi

The all-new My – Get yours free!

||Om Paramtattvaya Achyutanandaya Gurubhyo Namah||

Dear Sri Sanjay/Ramanarayan/Smt Lakshmi,

Pranaams. For the last 5 days, I have been hearing of unusual

experiences. First it was Lakshmi followed by Sarajit telling his

experiences when in Calcutta last year and now Sanjay's dream.

It was very thrilling to read all these emails and I could feel the

hair rising on my back all the way upto my head. Perhaps a gentle

activation of the sahasrara chakra that has fallen into many years

of disuse?

My unsolicited and humble observation on the dream of Sanjay is that

the dream happened at New Delhi. Delhi has been a turning point in

many ways for him and I fully agree with Chandrasekhar/Zoran/Lakshmi

that this may be an indication of a forthcoming transformation in

his life. Allow me to share a feeling of mine with you all. Whenever

I meet or think of Sanjay, I always have this feeling that we only

have a few years left to absorb the interactions with Sanjay. The

moment Sanjay meets his Guru, he will go away to do intense tapas.

Possibly he might become one of the countless realized yogis that

dot the Himalayan landscape. This feeling although strange or even

weird is very hard to shake off.

regards

Hari

Pranaams Punditji and list,

Please notice the transit of Jupiter on the 3rd, it had just

retrograded and was almost stationary. The same as in your natal

chart, Aspecting natal Jupiter ( Bhavatarini ). Jupiter has gone to

deep meditation.

Truly yours,

Vivek. V. Shetty.

varahamihira , " Sanjay Rath " <guruji@s...> wrote:

>

>

>

> om gurave namah

>

> Dear Lakshmi

>

> I cannot describe the glorious dream I had of Ekajata (Tara) on that

night

> and woke up on that Thursday morning shouting - I have seen Kali! I have

> seen Kali! he is so beautiful...I was lying unconscious when I tried

to stop

> a group of people from destroying something and they bashed me up

and then

> she had appeared...and in a strange manner the head of the chief of the

> hooligans was in her hand and she plucked a hair from her head and

dropped

> in on my unconscious body. I am still reeling under that feeling.

Visti and

> others here in Delhi have tried to analyse it. Zoran is sure that it

is a

> mark of new life ...any comments are welcome.

>

> Best Wishes

>

> Sanjay Rath

>

> Web Pages: http://srath.com <http://srath.com/> http://.org

> <http://.org/>

>

> SJC Puri: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri 752001, India +91.6752.226269

>

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

> lakshmi ramesh [b_lakshmi_ramesh]

> Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:49 PM

> varahamihira

> |Sri Varaha| Visions

>

>

> Om Gurave Namah

>

>

>

> Dear All,

>

>

>

> Namaste.

>

>

>

> I wanted to share with you the queer incident, which happened at 10.30am

> this morning. Today is Thursday, so as usual, we performed

Rudraabhishekam

> to Lord Shiva, Sri chakram and Shirdi Sai Baba among a host of other

> vigrahams. Ramesh left for office and I wanted to clear up the pooja

room,

> after a few minutes of meditation on Sri Vidya. When I opened my

eyes, I

> found the pale yellow water (mixture of milk, turmeric and sandalood

paste)

> in the basin mysteriously lit up by sunlight. This golden light in

turn fell

> on Shirdi Sai, making him glow with a pale golden, ethereal light

amidst the

> glowing water. This morning it was quite cloudy in Tirupati and

strangely

> the sunlight fell only on the abhishekam water and Shirdi Sai,

nowhere else.

> It was such an indescribably beautiful sight, and I gazed transfixed,

> unaware of tears coursing down my cheeks. And, unconsciously I

thought of

> Guru and pisces. Of Sanjayji. Thought I must write this on the list.

>

>

>

> Somehow for the past 2-3 days I have been thinking of 3rd February,

for no

> apparent reason. That date seems stuck in my mind, I really dont

know why.

> Can any one help me out? I have attached the dream chart.

>

>

>

> A few months back, I think just around the time I wrote on

Vedic-astrology

> list about Lord Venkateswara, around 5.30-6pm I wandered into our car

> parking, facing east, and suddenly I looked up to see a resplendent

cloud

> formation (Sun was about to set in the west) resembling Lord Vishnu

> reclining on the seshatalpam. I could clearly make out the two upper

hands

> holding the sankham and chakram and there was no doubt in my mind

that it

> was indeed He. I hurriedly called my younger son and showed the same

to him.

>

>

>

>

> While I have always been notorious about my " dreams " , I am quite level

> headed and certainly not known to hallucinate when I am awake. So, I am

> really starled by these events and request your help.

>

>

>

> Regards,

>

> Lakshmi

>

>

|Om Tat Sat|

> http://www.varahamihira

>

>

>

>

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Guruji,

I think you are going into Merc-sun_jup from 19th Feb onwards. perhaps that's the dasa which will trigger the transformation.

And, I think you are also into drigdasa of Pisces...

Regards,

Lakshmi

varahamihira , "Sanjay Rath" <guruji@s...> wrote:> > > > om gurave namah> > Dear Lakshmi> > I cannot describe the glorious dream I had of Ekajata (Tara) on thatnight> and woke up on that Thursday morning shouting - I have seen Kali! I have> seen Kali! he is so beautiful...I was lying unconscious when I triedto stop> a group of people from destroying something and they bashed me upand then> she had appeared...and in a strange manner the head of the chief of the> hooligans was in her hand and she plucked a hair from her head anddropped> in on my unconscious body. I am still reeling under that feeling.Visti and> others here in Delhi have tried to analyse it. Zoran is sure that itis a> mark of new life ...any comments are welcome.> > Best Wishes> > Sanjay Rath> > Web

Pages: http://srath.com <http://srath.com/> http://.org> <http://.org/> > > SJC Puri: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri 752001, India +91.6752.226269> > > > > > _____ > > lakshmi ramesh [b_lakshmi_ramesh] > Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:49 PM> varahamihira > |Sri Varaha| Visions> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear All,> > > > Namaste. > > > > I wanted to share with you the queer incident, which happened at 10.30am> this morning. Today is Thursday, so as usual, we

performedRudraabhishekam> to Lord Shiva, Sri chakram and Shirdi Sai Baba among a host of other> vigrahams. Ramesh left for office and I wanted to clear up the poojaroom,> after a few minutes of meditation on Sri Vidya. When I opened myeyes, I> found the pale yellow water (mixture of milk, turmeric and sandaloodpaste)> in the basin mysteriously lit up by sunlight. This golden light inturn fell> on Shirdi Sai, making him glow with a pale golden, ethereal lightamidst the> glowing water. This morning it was quite cloudy in Tirupati andstrangely> the sunlight fell only on the abhishekam water and Shirdi Sai,nowhere else.> It was such an indescribably beautiful sight, and I gazed transfixed,> unaware of tears coursing down my cheeks. And, unconsciously Ithought of> Guru and pisces. Of Sanjayji. Thought I must write this on the list.>

> > > Somehow for the past 2-3 days I have been thinking of 3rd February,for no> apparent reason. That date seems stuck in my mind, I really dontknow why.> Can any one help me out? I have attached the dream chart.> > > > A few months back, I think just around the time I wrote onVedic-astrology> list about Lord Venkateswara, around 5.30-6pm I wandered into our car> parking, facing east, and suddenly I looked up to see a resplendentcloud> formation (Sun was about to set in the west) resembling Lord Vishnu> reclining on the seshatalpam. I could clearly make out the two upperhands> holding the sankham and chakram and there was no doubt in my mindthat it> was indeed He. I hurriedly called my younger son and showed the sameto him.> > > > > While I have always been notorious about my "dreams",

I am quite level> headed and certainly not known to hallucinate when I am awake. So, I am> really starled by these events and request your help. > > > > Regards,> > Lakshmi> > > > > > > > > |Om Tat Sat|> http://www.varahamihira > > > >

Om Gurave namah

Namaste Ram,

You are very correct that the vision talked about Shiva-Shaktyaika Swaroopam. But, when it comes to activation of chkras, I feel aagnya chakra might be more correct. If the sunlight symbolizes Pingala and the abhishekam water is Ida, the lunar energy, the reflected light is Sushumna and it lights up the Guru...ruler of Aagnya chakra, which, I think, is yellow in color. This is the Tretaagni and the mukta Triveni. Incidentally, the light from Sun which invests Moon with luminence is also called Sushumna Kala!

Waiting for your corrections.

Regards,

Lakshmi

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Sri Mata Lakshmi,

Namaste. Please do not feel anything about the rankings attributed to chakras. i just wanted to say what took place at that moment.

Turmeric represent the prithvi/mooladhara - Buda

Water/Milk represent the swadhistana - Venus

Sunlight/reflection indicates transfer/transport.

Recognition of reflection on Sai by Chaitanya/consciousness is the indication of activation of Manipura - Sun.

Can there be creation without recognition of the created? Can there be recognition without Sun?It is the beauty of manipura where the individual realises the creative spark of divinity within.

As the creator hides(the word hides reflects only the state of awareness and the truth is that Lord does not hide) himself in the creation the seer recognises initially the created first and the creator next. This is what is explained in the manduka gathi in kalachakra dasa where the frog jumps from Kanya to Kataka sighting the Brhama atop the Lotus hanging over the ksheer sagar. The moment the creator is recognised the vision slides down through the stem of the Lotus(crawling like a snake - the gathi is described as Sarpa in kalachakra dasa ) to reach the Nabhi(Hiranya garbha/Simha) of Narayana. The moment the realisation takes place the Hiranya garba within the chaitanya hatches and the gyana soars like the kukuta(chicken/cock/hen) from Simha to Mithuna.

Don't you agree that the day of realisation is the actual birth date? Manipura is the original abode(nakshatra mandala called as swar loka).

In fact you will find the above three planets conjoin in the 2nd house of your natal chart. Sun is your 9th lord. Buda is your 10th lord and Venus is your 11th lord. Don't you feel that 9th,10th & 11th are the initiating houses for drig dasa and the word drik means visions! You are running the drig dasa of Kanya where your Arudha lagna is located alongwith Venus(excellent period).

Await March when Kumba antardasa takes over in drig dasa scheme.

May Mother Bless.

Best wishes.

Om Gurave namah

Namaste Ram,

You are very correct that the vision talked about Shiva-Shaktyaika Swaroopam. But, when it comes to activation of chkras, I feel aagnya chakra might be more correct. If the sunlight symbolizes Pingala and the abhishekam water is Ida, the lunar energy, the reflected light is Sushumna and it lights up the Guru...ruler of Aagnya chakra, which, I think, is yellow in color. This is the Tretaagni and the mukta Triveni. Incidentally, the light from Sun which invests Moon with luminence is also called Sushumna Kala!

Regards,

Lakshmi

online.

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Ram,

Thanks for your thought provoking reply. I had always associated this particular vision with Sanjayji and not with me at all. I am only a receiver of the message.

Aagnya chakra is the only place where the three nadis meet in the body apart from Mooladhaara (you are very very correct about turmeric), resulting in great awareness. As you are a Devi Bhaktha yourself, I am sure you know that aagnya chakra represents the culmination of first stage in evolution, and from Aagnya chakra to Sahasraara is the second stage comprising of 9 sookshma levels spanning from Bindu in the forehead (not to be confused with Maha Bindu, which is Parabrahma and is above Unmana) to Unmanaa.

Hence mooladhara and aagnya are both supposed to be yellow in colour. Perhaps, this could be the reason, in Navagraha stotras, both Mercury and Jupiter are described as "peetha varNam, peetha gandham, peetha pushpam, peetha maalyambaradharam, peetha chatra dhwaja pathaakaadi shobhitam"! I always wondered why it wasn't "grass-green" colour for Mercury? Perhaps this could also be one of the the reasons for digbala of both Mercury and Jupiter in the East...because they do represent the two distinct beginings in spiritual evolution. Perhaps this is also the reason that VishNu (Mercury) and DakshiNaa Murthy (Jupiter) both wear yellow! Well, I better stop here:--))

Ram, the thought of rankings of chakras was very far from my mind, because I know that Aagnya chakra is a new begining, but still a begining, and beyond it there lies a much more difficult path ahead to Total Realisation.

BTW, I am running Rahu-Venus-Sun vimsottari dasa and Libra-Taurus Narayana dasa, apart from Drigdasa of virgo ...all connected to Venus! Taurus contains my AK too! so, I think your observation about Venus giving the visions is very very correct! Thanks for solving my puzzle.

Do you think transit of Jupiter over natal Venus in virgo could also aid the visions, because it is akin to neechabhanga of venus and in my natal chart, it is again Jupiter who causes the neechabhanga of venus. Do you think there is a connection?

With affectionate regards,

Lakshmi

rama narayanan <sree88ganesha wrote:

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Sri Mata Lakshmi,

Namaste. Please do not feel anything about the rankings attributed to chakras. i just wanted to say what took place at that moment.

Recognition of reflection on Sai by Chaitanya/consciousness is the indication of activation of Manipura - Sun.

Can there be creation without recognition of the created? Can there be recognition without Sun?It is the beauty of manipura where the individual realises the creative spark of divinity within.

As the creator hides(the word hides reflects only the state of awareness and the truth is that Lord does not hide) himself in the creation the seer recognises initially the created first and the creator next. This is what is explained in the manduka gathi in kalachakra dasa where the frog jumps from Kanya to Kataka sighting the Brhama atop the Lotus hanging over the ksheer sagar. The moment the creator is recognised the vision slides down through the stem of the Lotus(crawling like a snake - the gathi is described as Sarpa in kalachakra dasa ) to reach the Nabhi(Hiranya garbha/Simha) of Narayana. The moment the realisation takes place the Hiranya garba within the chaitanya hatches and the gyana soars like the kukuta(chicken/cock/hen) from Simha to Mithuna.

Don't you agree that the day of realisation is the actual birth date? Manipura is the original abode(nakshatra mandala called as swar loka).

In fact you will find the above three planets conjoin in the 2nd house of your natal chart. Sun is your 9th lord. Buda is your 10th lord and Venus is your 11th lord. Don't you feel that 9th,10th & 11th are the initiating houses for drig dasa and the word drik means visions! You are running the drig dasa of Kanya where your Arudha lagna is located alongwith Venus(excellent period).

May Mother Bless.

Best wishes.

Om Gurave namah

Namaste Ram,

Regards,

Lakshmi

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online. |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Dear Lakshmi/Ram,

Does Kundalini rising through Chakras stops at a particular Chakra? Is

it possible to get only one Chakra to be activated, excluding Muladhara

where it resides, till it arises?

Regards,

Chandrashekhar.

lakshmi ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Ram,

Thanks for your thought provoking reply. I had always associated

this particular vision with Sanjayji and not with me at all. I am only

a receiver of the message.

Aagnya chakra is the only place where the three nadis meet in

the body apart from Mooladhaara (you are very very correct about

turmeric), resulting in great awareness. As you are a Devi Bhaktha

yourself, I am sure you know that aagnya chakra represents the

culmination of first stage in evolution, and from Aagnya chakra to

Sahasraara is the second stage comprising of 9 sookshma levels spanning

from Bindu in the forehead (not to be confused with Maha Bindu, which

is Parabrahma and is above Unmana) to Unmanaa.

Hence mooladhara and aagnya are both supposed to be yellow in

colour. Perhaps, this could be the reason, in Navagraha stotras,

both Mercury and Jupiter are described as "peetha varNam, peetha

gandham, peetha pushpam, peetha maalyambaradharam, peetha chatra dhwaja

pathaakaadi shobhitam"! I always wondered why it wasn't "grass-green"

colour for Mercury? Perhaps this could also be one of the the reasons

for digbala of both Mercury and Jupiter in the East...because they do

represent the two distinct beginings in spiritual evolution. Perhaps

this is also the reason that VishNu (Mercury) and DakshiNaa Murthy

(Jupiter) both wear yellow! Well, I better stop here:--))

Ram, the thought of rankings of chakras was very far from my

mind, because I know that Aagnya chakra is a new begining, but still a

begining, and beyond it there lies a much more difficult path ahead to

Total Realisation.

BTW, I am running Rahu-Venus-Sun vimsottari dasa and

Libra-Taurus Narayana dasa, apart from Drigdasa of virgo ...all

connected to Venus! Taurus contains my AK too! so, I think your

observation about Venus giving the visions is very very correct! Thanks

for solving my puzzle.

Do you think transit of Jupiter over natal Venus in virgo could

also aid the visions, because it is akin to neechabhanga of venus and

in my natal chart, it is again Jupiter who causes the neechabhanga of

venus. Do you think there is a connection?

Lakshmi

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Sri Mata Lakshmi,

Namaste. Please do not feel anything about the rankings

attributed to chakras. i just wanted to say what took place at that

moment.

Recognition of reflection on Sai by Chaitanya/consciousness is

the indication of activation of Manipura - Sun.

Can there be creation without recognition of the created? Can

there be recognition without Sun?It is the beauty of manipura where the

individual realises the creative spark of divinity within.

As the creator hides(the word hides reflects only the state of

awareness and the truth is that Lord does not hide) himself in the

creation the seer recognises initially the created first and the

creator next. This is what is explained in the manduka gathi in

kalachakra dasa where the frog jumps from Kanya to Kataka sighting the

Brhama atop the Lotus hanging over the ksheer sagar. The moment the

creator is recognised the vision slides down through the stem of the

Lotus(crawling like a snake - the gathi is described as Sarpa in

kalachakra dasa ) to reach the Nabhi(Hiranya garbha/Simha) of Narayana.

The moment the realisation takes place the Hiranya garba within the

chaitanya hatches and the gyana soars like the kukuta(chicken/cock/hen)

from Simha to Mithuna.

Don't you agree that the day of realisation is the actual

birth date? Manipura is the original abode(nakshatra mandala called as

swar loka).

In fact you will find the above three planets conjoin in the

2nd house of your natal chart. Sun is your 9th lord. Buda is your 10th

lord and Venus is your 11th lord. Don't you feel that 9th,10th &

11th are the initiating houses for drig dasa and the word drik means

visions! You are running the drig dasa of Kanya where your Arudha lagna

is located alongwith Venus(excellent period).

Await March when Kumba antardasa takes over in drig dasa

scheme.

May Mother Bless.

Best wishes.

p.s.ramanarayanan.

lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh

wrote:

Om Gurave namah

Namaste Ram,

You are very correct that the vision talked about

Shiva-Shaktyaika Swaroopam. But, when it comes to activation of

chkras, I feel aagnya chakra might be more correct. If the sunlight

symbolizes Pingala and the abhishekam water is Ida, the lunar energy,

the reflected light is Sushumna and it lights up the Guru...ruler of

Aagnya chakra, which, I think, is yellow in color. This is the

Tretaagni and the mukta Triveni. Incidentally, the light from Sun which

invests Moon with luminence is also called Sushumna Kala!

Regards,

Lakshmi

Search presents - Jib

Jab's 'Second Term'

|Om Tat Sat|

India Matrimony: Find your

life partner online.

|Om Tat Sat|

|Om Tat Sat|

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear paji(may i call you so? i feel the name Chandrasekarji keeps me at greater distance),

Namaste. Pilgrimage(shakthipath) begun is considered as pilgrimage begun only. Taking into consideration the distance involved change of dress(death) during the course of pilgrimage is allowed. If the person takes more time in each centres allured by the beauty of that spot he will naturally have to take greater time to reach the final abode. i believe this group consists of all those who had already begun their pilgrimage.

Not everyone can consider himself as King Vikramaditya who cut asunder the 7 pitchers in one stroke and dived headlong against the javelin in the watery spot nearby with the sole intention of having the darshan of MA KALI then and there.

When the vairaghya is strong and the concentration is fierce then all the 7 chakras can be dealt with in one janma itself. Then in that case the question that would only remain to be answered is to have the darshan/anubava now or later.

As regards the other question as to activation of other chakras staying happily at Mooladhara the answer is that such a situation is akin to obtainment of information of various pilgrim centres from the tourist office(books/references). You may consider that the pilgrimage has not yet begun.

With respect and warm regards,

Astrologically & Affectionately yours,

p.s.ramanarayanan.Chandrashekhar <chandrashekhar46 wrote:

Dear Lakshmi/Ram,Does Kundalini rising through Chakras stops at a particular Chakra? Is it possible to get only one Chakra to be activated, excluding Muladhara where it resides, till it arises?Regards,Chandrashekhar.lakshmi ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Ram,

Thanks for your thought provoking reply. I had always associated this particular vision with Sanjayji and not with me at all. I am only a receiver of the message.

Aagnya chakra is the only place where the three nadis meet in the body apart from Mooladhaara (you are very very correct about turmeric), resulting in great awareness. As you are a Devi Bhaktha yourself, I am sure you know that aagnya chakra represents the culmination of first stage in evolution, and from Aagnya chakra to Sahasraara is the second stage comprising of 9 sookshma levels spanning from Bindu in the forehead (not to be confused with Maha Bindu, which is Parabrahma and is above Unmana) to Unmanaa.

Hence mooladhara and aagnya are both supposed to be yellow in colour. Perhaps, this could be the reason, in Navagraha stotras, both Mercury and Jupiter are described as "peetha varNam, peetha gandham, peetha pushpam, peetha maalyambaradharam, peetha chatra dhwaja pathaakaadi shobhitam"! I always wondered why it wasn't "grass-green" colour for Mercury? Perhaps this could also be one of the the reasons for digbala of both Mercury and Jupiter in the East...because they do represent the two distinct beginings in spiritual evolution. Perhaps this is also the reason that VishNu (Mercury) and DakshiNaa Murthy (Jupiter) both wear yellow! Well, I better stop here:--))

Ram, the thought of rankings of chakras was very far from my mind, because I know that Aagnya chakra is a new begining, but still a begining, and beyond it there lies a much more difficult path ahead to Total Realisation.

BTW, I am running Rahu-Venus-Sun vimsottari dasa and Libra-Taurus Narayana dasa, apart from Drigdasa of virgo ...all connected to Venus! Taurus contains my AK too! so, I think your observation about Venus giving the visions is very very correct! Thanks for solving my puzzle.

Do you think transit of Jupiter over natal Venus in virgo could also aid the visions, because it is akin to neechabhanga of venus and in my natal chart, it is again Jupiter who causes the neechabhanga of venus. Do you think there is a connection?

Lakshmi

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Sri Mata Lakshmi,

May Mother Bless.

Best wishes.

Om Gurave namah

Namaste Ram,

Regards,

Lakshmi

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

online.

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Sanjay Ji,

Namaste,

That was a Fantastic Dream of your Siddhi !! Your Chara AK Shani (V) indicating Kali Maa has invoked in you now on 3rd of this month Thursday early morning.Chandra your Chara MK was in Vishaka ruled by Guru (V)your Chara AmK.Guru became just Vakra who is Lagna and 10th lord.He is transitting over Kuja, the Karaka for Shakti,energy etc.In your chart Kuja is Chara PK and this indicates Mother Kali has accpeted you as her favourite SON!Chandra with Ketu in transit over your 8th house from Lagna and 9th from Chandra Rashi.So is this not a spiritualistic rather exactly Ascetic Dream ?? Hair indicating Ketu is situated in your 10th house which is your AL.Also Shani (V) indicating Kali Maa is transiting over your natal Rahu indicating Samhara of demon.This also indicates Maa Kali has removed all sorts of Shadripus from your

mind and you have attained Siddhi of Kali Maa indicating a new era has started from 3rd of this month.See that Guru became Vakra in the nakshatra of Chitra ruled by Kuja who is your 2nd and 9th lord.Also natural AK Surya who is also your Chara BK was transitting over your Chara AK Shani (V) and all this indicates that now you a new kind of energy has penetrated into your mind/body and you will become more ascetic in nature.As per me from nowonwards,you may become famous as SWAMI SANJAY JI.

I hope this helps all.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Lakshmi

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Om Gurave Namah

Dear All,

Namaste.

Regards,

Lakshmi

online.

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Chandrasekhar ji,

Nurtured as I was on the mythologicals of N.T. Rama Rao, I always felt that the 7 chakras are like the 7 doors of Vaikuntha, that lead to Vishnu padam. They open one by one as the Bhakta approaches and if any one door does not open, then the Bhakta is more likely stay around, trying to get the door opened at any cost than turn back in defeat. Having come thus far and closer to the Goal, he is more than ever in the thrall of the Lord and would be truly desperate to reach Him. Such passion will not turn back unless it is rewarded / redeemed by His glance...that's why another name for Kundalini is Arundhati...or the one which can not be stopped / obstructed. I read somewhere that once Kundalini reaches Sahasraara, it again comes back to the Mooladhara, but I think there would be a tremendous difference in the native. I think that's what Sri Aurobindo was hoping for.

Ofcourse, when the higher chakra gets activated, I guess it implies that the lower chakras are already activated. I did read in Patanjali yoga sutras (translation by Swami Vivekananda and published by Ramakrishna Mutt) that those who want to attain certain Siddhis can concentrate the Pranic Energy on particular spots / chakras in the body. But in such an event, the entire spiritual focus is lost and what such persons gain in the bargain is nothing compared to the colossal loss.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Chandrashekhar <chandrashekhar46 wrote:

Dear Lakshmi/Ram,Does Kundalini rising through Chakras stops at a particular Chakra? Is it possible to get only one Chakra to be activated, excluding Muladhara where it resides, till it arises?Regards,Chandrashekhar.lakshmi ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Ram,

Lakshmi

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Sri Mata Lakshmi,

May Mother Bless.

Best wishes.

Om Gurave namah

Namaste Ram,

Regards,

Lakshmi

Dear Ram,

You may certainly call me that if you feel comfortable that way.

Perhaps my phrasing of the questions was not right. What I meant was,

the Kundalini arises it self, on awakening, from Muladhara and

depending on the extent of Sadhana and ability to be an outside witness

to one's thought processes, it can travel through various Chakras,

called piercing of Chakra (Bhedan). Shaktipaat, by Guru enables the

shishya to attempt to do this , no doubt and as you said the time for

the travel is different for an individual, some may not even complete

the journey. This much is right and no confusion about that part at all.

My query was, does arisen Kundalini have the ability to reside in one

of the Chakras (below Sahasraar Level) that are passed (Bhedan), or

does it return to Muladhara till its next awakening?

My understanding is that till it reaches Sahasrara Chakra it would

return to Muladhara, till next Sadhana.When Chakra Bhedan occurs

certain impurities are removed from the Sadhaka. One may get some

Siddhis during this time and if one starts using them (these are

perhaps allegorically referred to as the Apsaras that Indra used to

send to divert {enamour is the allegory} Rishis from their Sadhana),

further progress is hindered. Even for those who have been able to

pierce ( Bhedan) all Chakras, only some are able to be

established in Yoga when it can reside in Sahasrara permanently and

constant Amrita Varshav occurs, so that is flows freely through all

Chakras. These yogis, if I am not mistaken, are known as Urdhvadrishti.

Looking forward to your post.

Chandrashekhar.

rama narayanan wrote:

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear paji(may i call you so? i feel the name Chandrasekarji

keeps me at greater distance),

Namaste. Pilgrimage(shakthipath) begun is considered as

pilgrimage begun only. Taking into consideration the distance involved

change of dress(death) during the course of pilgrimage is allowed. If

the person takes more time in each centres allured by the beauty of

that spot he will naturally have to take greater time to reach the

final abode. i believe this group consists of all those who had already

begun their pilgrimage.

Not everyone can consider himself as King Vikramaditya who cut

asunder the 7 pitchers in one stroke and dived headlong against the

javelin in the watery spot nearby with the sole intention of having the

darshan of MA KALI then and there.

When the vairaghya is strong and the concentration is fierce

then all the 7 chakras can be dealt with in one janma itself. Then in

that case the question that would only remain to be answered is to have

the darshan/anubava now or later.

As regards the other question as to activation of other chakras

staying happily at Mooladhara the answer is that such a situation is

akin to obtainment of information of various pilgrim centres from the

tourist office(books/references). You may consider that the pilgrimage

has not yet begun.

With respect and warm regards,

Astrologically & Affectionately yours,

p.s.ramanarayanan.

Chandrashekhar <chandrashekhar46

wrote:

Dear

Lakshmi/Ram,

Regards,

Chandrashekhar.

lakshmi ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Ram,

Thanks for your thought provoking reply. I had always

associated this particular vision with Sanjayji and not with me at all.

I am only a receiver of the message.

Aagnya chakra is the only place where the three nadis meet

in the body apart from Mooladhaara (you are very very correct about

Hence mooladhara and aagnya are both supposed to be yellow

in colour. Perhaps, this could be the reason, in Navagraha stotras,

Total Realisation.

for solving my puzzle.

Do you think transit of Jupiter over natal Venus in

virgo could also aid the visions, because it is akin to neechabhanga of

venus and in my natal chart, it is again Jupiter who causes the

neechabhanga of venus. Do you think there is a connection?

Lakshmi

rama narayanan <sree88ganesha

wrote:

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Sri Mata Lakshmi,

moment.

Recognition of reflection on Sai by

Chaitanya/consciousness is the indication of activation of Manipura -

Sun.

Can there be creation without recognition of the created?

Can there be recognition without Sun?It is the beauty of manipura where

the individual realises the creative spark of divinity within.

As the creator hides(the word hides reflects only the

state of awareness and the truth is that Lord does not hide) himself in

the creation the seer recognises initially the created first and the

from Simha to Mithuna.

swar loka).

In fact you will find the above three planets conjoin in

the 2nd house of your natal chart. Sun is your 9th lord. Buda is your

10th lord and Venus is your 11th lord. Don't you feel that 9th,10th

& 11th are the initiating houses for drig dasa and the word drik

means visions! You are running the drig dasa of Kanya where your Arudha

lagna is located alongwith Venus(excellent period).

scheme.

May Mother Bless.

Best wishes.

p.s.ramanarayanan.

wrote:

Om Gurave namah

Namaste Ram,

Regards,

Lakshmi

Search presents - Jib

Jab's 'Second Term'

|Om Tat Sat|

life partner online.

|Om Tat Sat|

|Om Tat Sat|

|Om Tat Sat|

online.

|Om Tat Sat|

om gurave namah

Dear Vivek

Excellent point really. I missed that and admire your pointing this out.

Why third? What lagna did you take

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

vivekvshetty [vivekvshetty]

Monday, February 07, 2005 1:42 PM

varahamihira

Re: |Sri Varaha| Visions

Pranaams Punditji and list,

Please notice the transit of Jupiter on the 3rd, it had just retrograded and

was almost stationary. The same as in your natal chart, Aspecting natal

Jupiter ( Bhavatarini ). Jupiter has gone to deep meditation.

Truly yours,

Vivek. V. Shetty.

varahamihira , " Sanjay Rath " <guruji@s...> wrote:

>

>

>

> om gurave namah

>

> Dear Lakshmi

>

> I cannot describe the glorious dream I had of Ekajata (Tara) on that

night

> and woke up on that Thursday morning shouting - I have seen Kali! I

> have seen Kali! he is so beautiful...I was lying unconscious when I

> tried

to stop

> a group of people from destroying something and they bashed me up

and then

> she had appeared...and in a strange manner the head of the chief of

> the hooligans was in her hand and she plucked a hair from her head and

dropped

> in on my unconscious body. I am still reeling under that feeling.

Visti and

> others here in Delhi have tried to analyse it. Zoran is sure that it

is a

> mark of new life ...any comments are welcome.

>

> Best Wishes

>

> Sanjay Rath

>

> Web Pages: http://srath.com <http://srath.com/>

> http://.org <http://.org/>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

> lakshmi ramesh [b_lakshmi_ramesh]

> Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:49 PM

> varahamihira

> |Sri Varaha| Visions

>

>

> Om Gurave Namah

>

>

>

> Dear All,

>

>

>

> Namaste.

>

>

>

> I wanted to share with you the queer incident, which happened at

> 10.30am this morning. Today is Thursday, so as usual, we performed

Rudraabhishekam

> to Lord Shiva, Sri chakram and Shirdi Sai Baba among a host of other

> vigrahams. Ramesh left for office and I wanted to clear up the pooja

room,

> after a few minutes of meditation on Sri Vidya. When I opened my

eyes, I

> found the pale yellow water (mixture of milk, turmeric and sandalood

paste)

> in the basin mysteriously lit up by sunlight. This golden light in

turn fell

> on Shirdi Sai, making him glow with a pale golden, ethereal light

amidst the

> glowing water. This morning it was quite cloudy in Tirupati and

strangely

> the sunlight fell only on the abhishekam water and Shirdi Sai,

nowhere else.

> It was such an indescribably beautiful sight, and I gazed transfixed,

> unaware of tears coursing down my cheeks. And, unconsciously I

thought of

> Guru and pisces. Of Sanjayji. Thought I must write this on the list.

>

>

>

> Somehow for the past 2-3 days I have been thinking of 3rd February,

for no

> apparent reason. That date seems stuck in my mind, I really dont

know why.

> Can any one help me out? I have attached the dream chart.

>

>

>

> A few months back, I think just around the time I wrote on

Vedic-astrology

> list about Lord Venkateswara, around 5.30-6pm I wandered into our car

> parking, facing east, and suddenly I looked up to see a resplendent

cloud

> formation (Sun was about to set in the west) resembling Lord Vishnu

> reclining on the seshatalpam. I could clearly make out the two upper

hands

> holding the sankham and chakram and there was no doubt in my mind

that it

> was indeed He. I hurriedly called my younger son and showed the same

to him.

>

>

>

>

> While I have always been notorious about my " dreams " , I am quite level

> headed and certainly not known to hallucinate when I am awake. So, I

> am really starled by these events and request your help.

>

>

>

> Regards,

>

> Lakshmi

>

>

|Om Tat Sat|

> http://www.varahamihira

>

>

>

>

Dear Lakshmi,

Yes some do hold that view. Generally rising of Prana is confused with

awakening of Kundalini. As a matter of fact there is a great difference

between Prana rising and Kundalini awakening. The two are many a times

thought to be same. That is not the case. This subject is too lengthy

for this list. I think you will read the mail I have sent Ram, where I

have tried to explain some parts of the basis of Kundalini awakening.

Regards,

Chandrashekhar.

lakshmi ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Nurtured as I was on the mythologicals of N.T. Rama Rao, I

always felt that the 7 chakras are like the 7 doors of Vaikuntha, that

lead to Vishnu padam. They open one by one as the Bhakta approaches and

if any one door does not open, then the Bhakta is more likely stay

around, trying to get the door opened at any cost than turn back in

defeat. Having come thus far and closer to the Goal, he is more than

ever in the thrall of the Lord and would be truly desperate to

reach Him. Such passion will not turn back unless it is rewarded /

redeemed by His glance...that's why another name for Kundalini is

Arundhati...or the one which can not be stopped / obstructed. I read

somewhere that once Kundalini reaches Sahasraara, it again comes back

to the Mooladhara, but I think there would be a tremendous difference

in the native. I think that's what Sri Aurobindo was hoping for.

Ofcourse, when the higher chakra gets activated, I guess

it implies that the lower chakras are already activated. I did read in

Patanjali yoga sutras (translation by Swami Vivekananda and published

by Ramakrishna Mutt) that those who want to attain certain Siddhis can

concentrate the Pranic Energy on particular spots / chakras in the

body. But in such an event, the entire spiritual focus is lost and what

such persons gain in the bargain is nothing compared to the colossal

loss.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Chandrashekhar <chandrashekhar46

wrote:

Dear

Lakshmi/Ram,

Regards,

Chandrashekhar.

lakshmi ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Ram,

Thanks for your thought provoking reply. I had always

associated this particular vision with Sanjayji and not with me at all.

I am only a receiver of the message.

Aagnya chakra is the only place where the three nadis meet

in the body apart from Mooladhaara (you are very very correct about

Hence mooladhara and aagnya are both supposed to be yellow

in colour. Perhaps, this could be the reason, in Navagraha stotras,

Total Realisation.

for solving my puzzle.

Do you think transit of Jupiter over natal Venus in

virgo could also aid the visions, because it is akin to neechabhanga of

venus and in my natal chart, it is again Jupiter who causes the

neechabhanga of venus. Do you think there is a connection?

Lakshmi

rama narayanan <sree88ganesha

wrote:

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Sri Mata Lakshmi,

moment.

Recognition of reflection on Sai by

Chaitanya/consciousness is the indication of activation of Manipura -

Sun.

Can there be creation without recognition of the created?

Can there be recognition without Sun?It is the beauty of manipura where

the individual realises the creative spark of divinity within.

As the creator hides(the word hides reflects only the

state of awareness and the truth is that Lord does not hide) himself in

the creation the seer recognises initially the created first and the

from Simha to Mithuna.

swar loka).

In fact you will find the above three planets conjoin in

the 2nd house of your natal chart. Sun is your 9th lord. Buda is your

10th lord and Venus is your 11th lord. Don't you feel that 9th,10th

& 11th are the initiating houses for drig dasa and the word drik

means visions! You are running the drig dasa of Kanya where your Arudha

lagna is located alongwith Venus(excellent period).

scheme.

May Mother Bless.

Best wishes.

p.s.ramanarayanan.

wrote:

Om Gurave namah

Namaste Ram,

Regards,

Lakshmi

Search presents - Jib

Jab's 'Second Term'

|Om Tat Sat|

life partner online.

|Om Tat Sat|

|Om Tat Sat|

|Om Tat Sat|

|Om Tat Sat|

Om Gurave Namah

You might be right, because for me the knowledge of yoga comes only from books and not from experience. I have never ever tried to arouse the kundalini...I have never been into any saadhana in that sense....though I often feel a throb in the centre of my forehead, which could, ofcourse, be a purely physical phenomenon. For me, the simple bliss of thinking of Mother, being with Her and experiencing Her constant love is enough.

I used to feel very restless before coming to Tirupati. But now, at the feet of the smiling Lord, I am totally at peace.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Dear Lakshmi,Yes some do hold that view. Generally rising of Prana is confused with awakening of Kundalini. As a matter of fact there is a great difference between Prana rising and Kundalini awakening. The two are many a times thought to be same. That is not the case. This subject is too lengthy for this list. I think you will read the mail I have sent Ram, where I have tried to explain some parts of the basis of Kundalini awakening.Regards,Chandrashekhar.lakshmi ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Nurtured as I was on the mythologicals of N.T. Rama Rao, I always felt that the 7 chakras are like the 7 doors of Vaikuntha, that lead to Vishnu padam. They open one by one as the Bhakta approaches and if any one door does not open, then the Bhakta is more likely stay around, trying to get the door opened at any cost than turn back in defeat. Having come thus far and closer to the Goal, he is more than ever in the thrall of the Lord and would be truly desperate to reach Him. Such passion will not turn back unless it is rewarded / redeemed by His glance...that's why another name for Kundalini is Arundhati...or the one which can not be stopped / obstructed. I read somewhere that once Kundalini reaches Sahasraara, it again comes back to the Mooladhara, but I think there would be a tremendous difference in the native. I think that's what Sri Aurobindo was hoping for.

Ofcourse, when the higher chakra gets activated, I guess it implies that the lower chakras are already activated. I did read in Patanjali yoga sutras (translation by Swami Vivekananda and published by Ramakrishna Mutt) that those who want to attain certain Siddhis can concentrate the Pranic Energy on particular spots / chakras in the body. But in such an event, the entire spiritual focus is lost and what such persons gain in the bargain is nothing compared to the colossal loss.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Ram,

Lakshmi

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Sri Mata Lakshmi,

May Mother Bless.

Best wishes.

Om Gurave namah

Namaste Ram,

Regards,

Lakshmi

om gurave namah

Dear Ann

I cannot grumble...I had asked God for it and from the churning of the ocean of my Karma came the pot of Jyotisha nectar and a lot of poison from all wrong desires. I cannot blame anyone for being inimical to me. It is my own karma that causes them to be inimical instead of enjoying the bliss of the nectar of Jyotish with me they share the poison like the scorpions who helped Shiva. In a way they are also helping me to find my goal. Arn't they?

If we did not have critics and enemies then we would never have grown...that is the truth about the 6th house, the truth about any Upachaya house.

So thank God that He gave us enemies and the wisdom to realise that they are our greatest benefactors!

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Ann Murphy [evie1] Sunday, February 06, 2005 4:42 PMvarahamihira Cc: Ann Murphy|Sri Varaha| Visions

Kleem Datta Guru

Namaste Sanjay,

You do seem to get more than a fair share of beatings, you poor dear!. Still, you must follow your duty; your innate sense of 'right' in protection and preservation.

Perhaps Mother Kali is thanking you for your courage, while reminding you, IT, is all perfectly under control? :)

Om Tat Sat

Love, Ann. xxx

p.s. remind Zoran that your 'present' life is also perfectly fine!.|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

om gurave namah

Dear Lakshmi

Right. Chandrasekharji also had a similar view. But you are right.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

lakshmi ramesh [b_lakshmi_ramesh] Monday, February 07, 2005 6:10 AMvarahamihira Subject: RE: |Sri Varaha| Visions

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Sanjay ji,

That's a glorious dream indeed! what more can any one ask than to see Mother and have Her protection? I think in a way both our visions are saying the same thing. My humble opinion is that your 4th / 5th / 7th /9th house matters will show tremendous improvement and there is likelihood of auspicious events connected with these houses. I also feel that your Hamsa Mahapurusha Yoga will manifest in a much more emphatic manner hence forth. I also see the vision as an activation of your navamsa lagna. All this would indeed lead to great inner transformation as Sun is in the 8th from Saturn-R (AK) in the vision chart, and is transiting over your natal Saturn. I think you are about to embark on a very auspicious period, Sanjay ji, not only from the view point of personal happiness, but also from the perspective of jyotish insights.

I think your Sishyas will benefit most from this rejuvenation / transformation of yours, because I (your sishya) have seen the Light.

Regards,

LakshmiSanjay Rath <guruji wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Lakshmi

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Om Gurave Namah

Dear All,

Namaste.

I wanted to share with you the queer incident, which happened at 10.30am this morning. Today is Thursday, so as usual, we performed Rudraabhishekam to Lord Shiva, Sri chakram and Shirdi Sai Baba among a host of other vigrahams. Ramesh left for office and I wanted to clear up the pooja room, after a few minutes of meditation on Sri Vidya. When I opened my eyes, I found the pale yellow water (mixture of milk, turmeric and sandalood paste) in the basin mysteriously lit up by sunlight. This golden light in turn fell on Shirdi Sai, making him glow with a pale golden, ethereal light amidst the glowing water. This morning it was quite cloudy in Tirupati and strangely the sunlight fell only on the abhishekam water and Shirdi Sai, nowhere else. It was such an indescribably beautiful sight, and I gazed transfixed, unaware of tears coursing down my cheeks. And, unconsciously I thought of Guru and pisces. Of Sanjayji. Thought I must write this on the list.

Regards,

Lakshmi

The all-new My Get yours free! |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

||Om Paramtattvaya Achyutanandaya Gurubhyo Namah||

Dear Sanjay,

Pranaams. Certainly you have a lot to do as far as the pot of

Jyotisa nectar is concerned and there is also the individual karmas

to be settled. But do not have any room for doubt as it is THE GURU

who has told you. HE will take care of the problem if it exists.

OK, now to the JYOTISHI perspective: Jupiter in your chart is in

Kulaghna shastyamsa. You were lying on the road ie., the paka lagna

is felled (intelligence rendered useless). Who is the pakalagna lord

in your chart? It is Jupiter. The hooligans represent past karmas

(in accordance with Sri Ramanarayan) and the chief of the hooligans

is Rahu (usually the chief has a stick or some such thing to

distinguish himself; Rahu is in dandaayudha shastiamsa). The divine

and ever compassionate mother cannot tolerate such a sight and comes

roaring to the scene and in a terrible dance of life & death, slew

the chief hooligan and comes to you (you are still lying on the

road) showing the head of the chief hooligan AND a hair plucked out.

What does the hair indicate? That the very forces which caused

Jupiter to be in Kulaghna shastyamsa have been laid to rest and the

pakalagna lord is now transformed into a new shastyamsa. Whether the

hamsa mahapurusha yoga manifests more fully or not depends on the

new shastyamsa and that is where THE GURU alone can show you the way.

regards

Hari

varahamihira , " Sanjay Rath " <guruji@s...>

wrote:

>

>

>

> om gurave namah

> Dear Hari

> I have been seeing the great one you speak of in some of my

visions when I

> meditate...He says a few years more of this karma is left but I

wonder if

> this is really true as I have a lot to do and a lot to write..so

it is not

> going to be so soon, or maybe I am wrong. Who knows...YOU JYOTISHI

know and

> can tell me as I cannot give myself medicine.

> Best Wishes

> Sanjay Rath

> Web Pages: http://srath.com http://.org

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Gurudeva,

Ofcourse it is your Guru (Sun-BK) who is sitting in Sahasraara (in the vision chart Sun is in Sravana nakshatra - the janma nakshatra of Sri Vamana, who represents the highest growth), and is activating the your Aagnya chakra. In Vamana avatar also, it was the head of Emperor Bali, which was attacked. In my vision chart Sun is Matri Karaka and is in the nakshatra ruled by moon, so it was Mother as Sun / Guru, who had chased away the approaching eclipse.

Though the enemies are defeated, Guruji, honestly, according to me, the dropping of the hair on you, indicates that still some negative karma is left behind, which needs to be worked away by you yourself and the new life is to be dedicated for this purpose. I may be wrong, ofcourse, and look forward to your corrections.

Regards,

Lakshmi

om gurave namah

Dear Lakshmi

Guru sits in the highest Sahasrara and the pouring of His compassion ignites the Agya chakra...it is the wisdom coming from the head that helps us to see through the third eye, just like the knowledge of Jyotish that really ignites the third eye. Remember Jyotish is Veda chaksyu and this includes the third eye.

People who worhsip te divine mother feel that the pouring is of the mantras from the throat to the heart like an offering made by a singer which touches every heart. It is a way of looking and your views are as correct as Ram Narayan's. Point is what is the standpoint from where we are looking.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

lakshmi ramesh [b_lakshmi_ramesh] Monday, February 07, 2005 9:25 PMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Re: Visions

Om Gurave namah

Namaste Ram,

Regards,

Lakshmi

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term' |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Sanjayji,

Infact, I have this strange feeling that but for that frail thread of karma (hair) meant for still binding you to earth and your duty, I don't think you would have woken up at all! Kali Ma had burnt away all your past karmas and perhaps you would have remained in that state of ecstasy forever had it not been for that single strand!

In your D-60, Sun, Saturn and Mars are in the same position as in my vision chart ! Infact, your dream, my vision and your shastyamsa chart throw up very interesting similarities.

Regards,

Lakshmilakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Gurudeva,

Ofcourse it is your Guru (Sun-BK) who is sitting in Sahasraara (in the vision chart Sun is in Sravana nakshatra - the janma nakshatra of Sri Vamana, who represents the highest growth), and is activating the your Aagnya chakra. In Vamana avatar also, it was the head of Emperor Bali, which was attacked. In my vision chart Sun is Matri Karaka and is in the nakshatra ruled by moon, so it was Mother as Sun / Guru, who had chased away the approaching eclipse.

Though the enemies are defeated, Guruji, honestly, according to me, the dropping of the hair on you, indicates that still some negative karma is left behind, which needs to be worked away by you yourself and the new life is to be dedicated for this purpose. I may be wrong, ofcourse, and look forward to your corrections.

Regards,

Lakshmi

om gurave namah

Dear Lakshmi

Guru sits in the highest Sahasrara and the pouring of His compassion ignites the Agya chakra...it is the wisdom coming from the head that helps us to see through the third eye, just like the knowledge of Jyotish that really ignites the third eye. Remember Jyotish is Veda chaksyu and this includes the third eye.

People who worhsip te divine mother feel that the pouring is of the mantras from the throat to the heart like an offering made by a singer which touches every heart. It is a way of looking and your views are as correct as Ram Narayan's. Point is what is the standpoint from where we are looking.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

lakshmi ramesh [b_lakshmi_ramesh] Monday, February 07, 2005 9:25 PMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Re: Visions

Om Gurave namah

Namaste Ram,

Regards,

Lakshmi

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term' |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Meet the all-new My – Try it today!