IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Mother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Sanjay ji,

Your dream about "defending some thing (dharma?)" prompted me to forward this old mail to you and the list. This dream i shared off the list only with Ramdas rao ji and Nitish. I sent this message to Visti too (as he is a Devi Bhakta himself), but the mail bounced.

I think your dream and my dream are talking about the validity of "Dharmo Rakshati Rakshitah".

I did see Lord Venkateswara in a dream after 10 days (Dark deity). But His eyes, they were open and instead of usual eyes, I saw great Light...tremendous and awe inspiring... in his open eyes. But the Light did not hurt...it was comforting, balmy and beautiful. and, His lips curved in the sweetest of smiles....He is Mother, Guruji, He is Mother.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

Dear Visti,

I want to share with you the following, as you are also a Devi Bhaktha like me and perhaps would like to read experiences relating to Her. I did not feel like writing to the lists about this.

On 3rd June, early morning around 3.30-4.00am I had the following dream, which is different because it had talked about a particular event happening on a particular future date.

I was in a room with a huge safe and an anonymous man. The man seemed to be protecting something in the safe and he seemed to be afraid of a Strong Someone , who is likely to cause harm to whatever was hidden in the safe and the world. But I was egging on this guy to go and fight the evil, saying that I would stand behind him. While saying this, I was gesturing towards a picture of Durga slaying the demon and then I pointed towards me. When I was doing this, a temple bell clanged somewhere and the sound of conch heralding something was clearly audible in the distance. I asked the cowering man to listen to this and said that another mega war against evil like the Mahabharata war is about to begin!

Next moment the man seemed to have gone and there was an auspicious lady (seemed like the wife of a rishi –clad in saffron robes and wearing only strings of rudraksha beads for ornaments). This lady handed me a long golden blade (sword?) and clearly said “the Mother will reveal Herself to you in 10 days!! Always keep Vishnu Tulasi with you”!! Obviously this lady’s function was just to be a messenger.

What an extraordinary dream and somehow I know it would come true. 3rd June was a Full Moon day and a Thursday. 13th June is a Sunday and Ekadasi and on both days Moon would be in signs ruled by Mars, my AK and another key planet is Rahu!

Usually dreams are subjective, so leaving the “me” aside in the dream, I feel that some Divine Power is even now uncoiling Itself to right the world, and I feel very excited to be part of that process, even though in a dream. Pray for me, will you? And, you have read much more extensively about Mother than I could do, so what do you make out of the golden sword and the reference to Vishnu Tulasi? And the sound of bell and Shankh-naada?

Thanks for sparing your time for me.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger