IndiaDivine.org

Dream Analysis -- Visions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

||| Om Krishna Guru |||

Dear List members,

I realized that Sanjay Ji may be busy traveling, so may not get time for a

personal analysis I sent to him. (I was being overly optimistic, I think.)

I would hence like to share this with the list. I have not really given an

interpretation, but am hoping others would agree on the dream chart, or

challenge it, so that I can try something further.

Best wishes,

Nitin.

|| Namah Shivaaya ||

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

||| Om Krishna Guru |||

Dearest Sanjay Ji,

I hope that you and the rest of the SJC enthusiasts are doing well in India.

Here is my attempt at your dream, based on the little I remember revealed at the

Boston conference a few months ago…

Firstly, I assume that you have not been thinking Ekajata (Tara) or perhaps have

been to a temple / ceremony where she was being worshipped / revered. One of the

things you pointed out was that some people play out certain scenarios, if they

are expected for the near future.

(e.g. a person seeing himself giving a presentation, after expecting an

interview over the next few days.)

Secondly, I assume the dream was not interrupted – you awoke in the morning, as

you have stated.

(i.e. you did not awake to the dream sometime at night, and later dreamt

something again…)

Here is the dream chart:

(Even as I write, the chart keeps evolving / changing…)

Sun in 12th

Rahu in 12th a and hence Ketu in the 6th

Mercury in the 12th

Venus in the 6th.

(I added this while writing more.)

Moon in 8th

[i also thought of placing Saturn in the chart, but was unsure of how / where,

based on the description you gave.]

Reasoning:

The Sun (you) are unconscious or in a position of great weakness. This is where

the Sun is in Marana Karaka Sthaana, and Rahu (the hooligans not following the

natural order) are with you. Rahu in this position also aspects the lagna.

[i did consider Sun in the 4th at some point, but dismissed it.]

Mercury in the 12th as there were multiple hooligans. Being with classified

malefics, Rahu’s influence on Mercury was stronger. All the other hooligans were

following the Chief. They may not have wanted to, but were doing so.

[Astronomically, Mercury is also at most 1 house before or after the Sun, unless

with it.]

Something revived you – this was Shukracharaya (Venus). However, the vision of

this may have been in a void because of the placement of Ketu as well.

Now, someone came to protect you – i.e. 9th from the Sun….

[i did consider Moon in the 9th as well, but dismissed it.]

This is where I placed the Moon (Devi)—8th House. This is also the Moon’s Marana

Karaka Sthaana. However, the Devi was strong enough to not only do away with the

Hooligans somehow, but revive you.

You hinted that by a strange manner, the hooligan’s head was now in the Devi’s

hand. Rahu also aspects the Moon from this position.

Before reading from the Swapana Lagna, I wish to get some confirmation / further

guidance from you. Does the placement of the planets make sense? If so, I can

proceed further with confidence…

Perhaps you could also be more descriptive to give me clues for the placements

now, or for further planetary placements…? Do you remember more in the dream?

Thank you.

Best wises and warm regards,

Nitin.

|| Namah Shivaaya ||

====================

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Nitin Ji,

I read your mail and you said challenge your interpretation.What does it mean ? Are we competing here or discussing some important aspects connected with Jyotish ? As per me, nobody can say that he has learnt complate Jyotish and even our whole life is not enough to learn it.That means everybody is learning by discussion and not challenging anybody's interpretation.I am learning Jyotish from past 20 + years and I feel that whatever I learnt so far may be 1 to 2 % only and much more and more are there to grasp this Divine subject.

so please be calm and discuss the present subject by all means.Now can you please tell me about the time of the Dream and place where Sanjay Ji got this dream ?

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Nitin <sjvc wrote: ||| Om Krishna Guru |||Dear List members, I realized that Sanjay Ji may be busy traveling, so may not get time for a personal analysis I sent to him. (I was being overly optimistic, I think.)I would hence like to share this with the list. I have not really given an interpretation, but am hoping others would agree on the dream chart, or challenge it, so that I can try something further. Best wishes, Nitin.|| Namah Shivaaya ||>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>||| Om Krishna Guru |||Dearest Sanjay Ji, I hope that you and the rest of the SJC enthusiasts are doing well in India. Here is my attempt at your dream, based on the little I remember revealed at

the Boston conference a few months ago…Firstly, I assume that you have not been thinking Ekajata (Tara) or perhaps have been to a temple / ceremony where she was being worshipped / revered. One of the things you pointed out was that some people play out certain scenarios, if they are expected for the near future.(e.g. a person seeing himself giving a presentation, after expecting an interview over the next few days.)Secondly, I assume the dream was not interrupted – you awoke in the morning, as you have stated. (i.e. you did not awake to the dream sometime at night, and later dreamt something again…)Here is the dream chart:(Even as I write, the chart keeps evolving / changing…)Sun in 12thRahu in 12th a and hence Ketu in the 6thMercury in the 12thVenus in the 6th. (I added this while writing more.)Moon in 8th[i also thought of placing Saturn in the chart, but was unsure of how / where, based on the

description you gave.]Reasoning:The Sun (you) are unconscious or in a position of great weakness. This is where the Sun is in Marana Karaka Sthaana, and Rahu (the hooligans not following the natural order) are with you. Rahu in this position also aspects the lagna. [i did consider Sun in the 4th at some point, but dismissed it.]Mercury in the 12th as there were multiple hooligans. Being with classified malefics, Rahu’s influence on Mercury was stronger. All the other hooligans were following the Chief. They may not have wanted to, but were doing so. [Astronomically, Mercury is also at most 1 house before or after the Sun, unless with it.]Something revived you – this was Shukracharaya (Venus). However, the vision of this may have been in a void because of the placement of Ketu as well. Now, someone came to protect you – i.e. 9th from the Sun….[i did consider Moon in the 9th as well, but dismissed it.]This is where I

placed the Moon (Devi)—8th House. This is also the Moon’s Marana Karaka Sthaana. However, the Devi was strong enough to not only do away with the Hooligans somehow, but revive you. You hinted that by a strange manner, the hooligan’s head was now in the Devi’s hand. Rahu also aspects the Moon from this position. Before reading from the Swapana Lagna, I wish to get some confirmation / further guidance from you. Does the placement of the planets make sense? If so, I can proceed further with confidence…Perhaps you could also be more descriptive to give me clues for the placements now, or for further planetary placements…? Do you remember more in the dream?Thank you.Best wises and warm regards, Nitin.|| Namah Shivaaya ||====================