IndiaDivine.org

#3 Dream Analysis -- Visions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

||| Om Krishna Guru |||

Dear Lsit Members, Namaskaar.

Guru Ramsdas Rao – nice to get a response from you. Please refer to me as simply

Nitin as I am much younger to you.

What I was hoping for is a discussion on the interpretation of the placements of

planets in the dream charts. I apologize if this came across as something as a

competition – it is not.

Rao Ji – Gurudev did not reveal the time of the dream. It’s a good question –

one of your own students, and good friend, Raghunath Rao asked me the same. The

same would be nice to know, as well as any other details (which I asked on the

previous e-mail).

I think that I would use the time of the dream to gauge into when the events

could transpire. However, before doing so, I want to know whether the dream

chart itself makes sense.

Do you agree with it or…?

(Not a challenge, but an attempt to learn…)

I’m looking for help – I hope you understand

Best wishes,

Nitin.

|| Namah Shivaaya ||

======================

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Nitin Ji,

I read your mail and you said challenge your interpretation.What does it mean ?

Are we competing here or discussing some important aspects connected with

Jyotish ? As per me, nobody can say that he has learnt complate Jyotish and even

our whole life is not enough to learn it.That means everybody is learning by

discussion and not challenging anybody's interpretation.I am learning Jyotish

from past 20 + years and I feel that whatever I learnt so far may be 1 to 2 %

only and much more and more are there to grasp this Divine subject.

so please be calm and discuss the present subject by all means.Now can you

please tell me about the time of the Dream and place where Sanjay Ji got this

dream ?

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Nitin,

Thanks for your mail and undertanding of the subject.Now as we dont know the exact time of dreaming which even any person finds difficulty in noting down the timing of the dream,then we can follow the procedures written in Prashna Margam under the chapter Swapna Prashnadhyaya.Now suppose the querent has asked a question that he saw a dream,then note down the time of his question and cast the chart at that moment and see if the 7th house from Prashna Lagna belongs to Simha Rashi which indicates that the positive trends of appearing the dream.Even this can be told by Lagna lord also.If the Lagna is moveable, then the dream is of long time, if the Prashna Lagna is common sign, then it is of medium time and if the Lagna is fixed, then it is of less time.Then analyse accordingly.I f you have Prashna Margam with you, then

it becomes easy for you to analyse the dream chart.Now just look at the time when you received the mail from Sanjay Ji and then cast the chart and then interpret accordingly.

I hope this helps you.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Nitin <sjvc wrote: ||| Om Krishna Guru |||Dear Lsit Members, Namaskaar. Guru Ramsdas Rao – nice to get a response from you. Please refer to me as simply Nitin as I am much younger to you. What I was hoping for is a discussion on the interpretation of the placements of planets in the dream charts. I apologize if this came across as something as a competition – it is not. Rao Ji – Gurudev did not reveal the time of the dream. It’s a good question – one of your own students, and good friend, Raghunath Rao asked me the same. The same would be nice to know, as well as any other details (which I asked on the previous e-mail). I think that I would use the time of the dream to gauge into when the events could transpire. However, before doing so, I want to know whether the dream chart itself makes sense. Do you agree

with it or…?(Not a challenge, but an attempt to learn…)I’m looking for help – I hope you understand Best wishes, Nitin.|| Namah Shivaaya ||======================om namo näräyaëäya| Dear Nitin Ji, I read your mail and you said challenge your interpretation.What does it mean ? Are we competing here or discussing some important aspects connected with Jyotish ? As per me, nobody can say that he has learnt complate Jyotish and even our whole life is not enough to learn it.That means everybody is learning by discussion and not challenging anybody's interpretation.I am learning Jyotish from past 20 + years and I feel that whatever I learnt so far may be 1 to 2 % only and much more and more are there to grasp this Divine subject. so please be calm and discuss the present subject by all means.Now can you please tell me about the time of the Dream and place where Sanjay Ji got this dream ? With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.