IndiaDivine.org

Strange things received by post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sreekrishnaya Namaha

Dear Gurujis

Yesterday in my residence in Coimbatore, around we found a postal cover addressed to my wife's name in our box. As usual we thought that is a mail.

When we opened, it was so strange and feeling so bad

becase inside the cover there were some hair, ash(bhsma), pieces of threads in different colour, soil, and some particles of burned agarbathis. However immediately we thrown those things to a pool little bit far away from our residence.

Now we really worried, what it is, what would be the effect of this, is this any black magic done by us. There will be any evil affects?

Details of those post cover found

Date : 26-02-2005

Time at 7.20 pm

Place Coimbatore, India

----------

Opened by my wife Mini, her date of birth is 10-04-1964, TOB 13.30 hrs, POB, Trichur

and by my dughter Anitha - Date of Birth 23-11-1986, TOB 17.58 hrs, POB Trichur, Kerala

Gurujis could advise me whether it is something black magic, if so kindly advise me a suitable vedic remedy to get rid of its evil effects. Probably somebody may laugh at me, but it is quite strange experience for me. Kindly advise.

Thanks and regards

Suresh

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.