marriage hence malefics in the 6th, 8th (2nd and 12th for the

spouse) or malefics associated with these lords will adversely

affect kalatra bhava, hence the native may not get happiness from

spouse. Same holds true for 7th house also. This may lead the spouse

to wrong thinking. A malefic in the 9th house could again adversely

affect the spouse as it's the 3rd house from 7th. 11th is important

since it's the 5th fm 7th. Etc; I see intentions and other things

from 7th lord and Venus. By merging Dasha and transits. If the chart

of the partner is available then it'll be more effective.

If the matter is selecting good friends, the basic point is Lagna and

Moon. A good Moon means a good mind. Any malefic association or

paapakartari yoga is bad and this can mean someone cultivates

relations in order to utilize them in someway or other. Rahu

occupying Lagna, 4th, 10th or aspecting Lagna lord can bring in

hypocrisy. Motives can be understood by studying the chart. It's said

that friendships occur when the Dasa lords of two natives occupy the

same sign or they are Lagna and 7th lords or benefics etc; and the

friendships break in the Dasha of malefics afflicting the Lagna, 7th,

Moon sign etc; Here also a good Moon helps to take things lightly or

recover fast. A malefic association may resort to revenge etc;

Warm Regards,

Saaji

varahamihira , " lakshmikary " <lakshmikary>

wrote:

>

> Hare Krishna

> Dear SJC gurus and friends,

> How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?

> Whether it be business , marraige etc,

> Do we look to teh 11th from that house,

> any knowledge you have please share,

> also im aware to see what a person likes or dislikes in spouse but

im

> looking for motivating force in teh desire to match up or be

involved

> with someone,

> Im hearing more and more stories of innocent people being totally

> taken by their spouses,through divorce, a number of cases seem to

be

> schemed/plotted ahead of time(as in the case of Mukund and many

many

> others)

> I would appreciate it if we can go into this a bit and beable to

WARN

> people ahead of time what they maybe getting in to some troubles

and

> thus protect their assets and such things..

> 8thhouse can show what one gets for divorce, etc,

> anybody who would liek to contribute these points for everyone i

> appreciate it,, please send your realizations and knowledge,

> It really pains me to hear these stories of innocent , nice young

men

> who in trust and faith shared what they have with some women who

then

> comes and stays long enough to get a usa status and then sues for

all

> teh poor guy is worth,even to the extent to try and take property

> from his parents!!!(while he works his ass off and she behind his

> back is polluting kids mind about him)etc etc, Im sure there are

> cases of women being abused,but RARELY do you hear the viciousness

of

> the level of some of these women,

> Thank-you,

> Lakshmi

> P.S. Sarbani, thanks for your very NICE post today,

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi,

Perhaps in addition to 11th, 7th and 12th house also need to be looked

at in these matters. Especially any connection of Rahu with those

houses, Lagna being weak. Would like other's opinion on this vital part.

Chandrashekhar.

lakshmikary wrote:

Hare Krishna

Dear SJC gurus and friends,

How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?

Whether it be business , marraige etc,

Do we look to teh 11th from that house,

any knowledge you have please share,

also im aware to see what a person likes or dislikes in spouse but im

looking for motivating force in teh desire to match up or be involved

with someone,

Im hearing more and more stories of innocent people being totally

taken by their spouses,through divorce, a number of cases seem to be

schemed/plotted ahead of time(as in the case of Mukund and many many

others)

I would appreciate it if we can go into this a bit and beable to WARN

people ahead of time what they maybe getting in to some troubles and

thus protect their assets and such things..

8thhouse can show what one gets for divorce, etc,

anybody who would liek to contribute these points for everyone i

appreciate it,, please send your realizations and knowledge,

It really pains me to hear these stories of innocent , nice young men

who in trust and faith shared what they have with some women who then

comes and stays long enough to get a usa status and then sues for all

teh poor guy is worth,even to the extent to try and take property

from his parents!!!(while he works his ass off and she behind his

back is polluting kids mind about him)etc etc, Im sure there are

cases of women being abused,but RARELY do you hear the viciousness of

the level of some of these women,

Thank-you,

Lakshmi

P.S. Sarbani, thanks for your very NICE post today,

|Om Tat Sat|

http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||

Dear Jyotishas,

Intend to cheat is character of afflicted Dharma,

Hence I would suggest to Look at Dharma Trikona.

9th UL is the Dharma which protects the Marriage.

Trines to 7th will indicate the Dharma for all relationship.

Rashi Chart will indicate what the native faces and I would

think the Bhava Chart will indicate the natives own nature.

For Female chart judge from 7th.

Warm Regards

Sanjay P

Hari Om Tat Sat.

varahamihira , Chandrashekhar

<chandrashekhar46> wrote:

> Dear Lakshmi,

> Perhaps in addition to 11th, 7th and 12th house also need to be looked

> at in these matters. Especially any connection of Rahu with those

> houses, Lagna being weak. Would like other's opinion on this vital part.

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> lakshmikary wrote:

>

> >

> > Hare Krishna

> > Dear SJC gurus and friends,

> > How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?

> > Whether it be business , marraige etc,

> > Do we look to teh 11th from that house,

> > any knowledge you have please share,

> > also im aware to see what a person likes or dislikes in spouse but im

> > looking for motivating force in teh desire to match up or be involved

> > with someone,

> > Im hearing more and more stories of innocent people being totally

> > taken by their spouses,through divorce, a number of cases seem to be

> > schemed/plotted ahead of time(as in the case of Mukund and many many

> > others)

> > I would appreciate it if we can go into this a bit and beable to WARN

> > people ahead of time what they maybe getting in to some troubles and

> > thus protect their assets and such things..

> > 8thhouse can show what one gets for divorce, etc,

> > anybody who would liek to contribute these points for everyone i

> > appreciate it,, please send your realizations and knowledge,

> > It really pains me to hear these stories of innocent , nice young men

> > who in trust and faith shared what they have with some women who then

> > comes and stays long enough to get a usa status and then sues for all

> > teh poor guy is worth,even to the extent to try and take property

> > from his parents!!!(while he works his ass off and she behind his

> > back is polluting kids mind about him)etc etc, Im sure there are

> > cases of women being abused,but RARELY do you hear the viciousness of

> > the level of some of these women,

> > Thank-you,

> > Lakshmi

> > P.S. Sarbani, thanks for your very NICE post today,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > |Om Tat Sat|

> > http://www.varahamihira

> >

> >

> > *

Guest guest

Dear Jyotishis,

Malefics in the fourth house in Navamsa, I believe, can show what lies in the person's heart. Benefics there will give Nishkapata Yoga, those who are incapable of deceit and have a clean heart. Can anyone elaborate on this further?

Best regards,

Sarbani

saaji kulangara [saajik] Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:57 AMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Re: Intent in relationships.

Dear Lakshmiji,<<How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?>>If you are thinking about marriage, the very steps of marriage matching, considers all probabilities in the relation. The four factors and points in Vashya, Gana etc cover everything like harmony, private life etc;. If any person's horoscope fingers to the complications you mentioned, then I'm afraid the only way out is reducing them as the horoscope and Dasha indications are fixed in nature. It'll happen in someway or other. The 7th is the house of marriage hence malefics in the 6th, 8th (2nd and 12th for the spouse) or malefics associated with these lords will adversely affect kalatra bhava, hence the native may not get happiness from spouse. Same holds true for 7th house also. This may lead the spouse to wrong thinking. A malefic in the 9th house could again adversely affect the spouse as it's the 3rd house from 7th. 11th is important since it's the 5th fm 7th. Etc; I see intentions and other things from 7th lord and Venus. By merging Dasha and transits. If the chart of the partner is available then it'll be more effective.If the matter is selecting good friends, the basic point is Lagna and Moon. A good Moon means a good mind. Any malefic association or paapakartari yoga is bad and this can mean someone cultivates relations in order to utilize them in someway or other. Rahu occupying Lagna, 4th, 10th or aspecting Lagna lord can bring in hypocrisy. Motives can be understood by studying the chart. It's said that friendships occur when the Dasa lords of two natives occupy the same sign or they are Lagna and 7th lords or benefics etc; and the friendships break in the Dasha of malefics afflicting the Lagna, 7th, Moon sign etc; Here also a good Moon helps to take things lightly or recover fast. A malefic association may resort to revenge etc;Warm Regards,Saajivarahamihira , "lakshmikary" <lakshmikary> wrote:> > Hare Krishna> Dear SJC gurus and friends,> How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?> Whether it be business , marraige etc,> Do we look to teh 11th from that house,> any knowledge you have please share,> also im aware to see what a person likes or dislikes in spouse but im > looking for motivating force in teh desire to match up or be involved > with someone,> Im hearing more and more stories of innocent people being totally > taken by their spouses,through divorce, a number of cases seem to be > schemed/plotted ahead of time(as in the case of Mukund and many many > others)> I would appreciate it if we can go into this a bit and beable to WARN > people ahead of time what they maybe getting in to some troubles and > thus protect their assets and such things..> 8thhouse can show what one gets for divorce, etc,> anybody who would liek to contribute these points for everyone i > appreciate it,, please send your realizations and knowledge,> It really pains me to hear these stories of innocent , nice young men > who in trust and faith shared what they have with some women who then > comes and stays long enough to get a usa status and then sues for all > teh poor guy is worth,even to the extent to try and take property > from his parents!!!(while he works his ass off and she behind his > back is polluting kids mind about him)etc etc, Im sure there are > cases of women being abused,but RARELY do you hear the viciousness of > the level of some of these women,> Thank-you,> Lakshmi> P.S. Sarbani, thanks for your very NICE post today,|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Sarbani,

I think malefics in the 4th house in the Navamsha indicates the suffering that comes our way.I have Rahu placed here and I have been cheated alot.In the rashi Rahu is placed in the UL so I was cheated in my marriage.

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani wrote:

Dear Jyotishis,

Malefics in the fourth house in Navamsa, I believe, can show what lies in the person's heart. Benefics there will give Nishkapata Yoga, those who are incapable of deceit and have a clean heart. Can anyone elaborate on this further?

Best regards,

Sarbani

saaji kulangara [saajik] Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:57 AMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Re: Intent in relationships.

Dear Lakshmiji,<<How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?>>If you are thinking about marriage, the very steps of marriage matching, considers all probabilities in the relation. The four factors and points in Vashya, Gana etc cover everything like harmony, private life etc;. If any person's horoscope fingers to the complications you mentioned, then I'm afraid the only way out is reducing them as the horoscope and Dasha indications are fixed in nature. It'll happen in someway or other. The 7th is the house of marriage hence malefics in the 6th, 8th (2nd and 12th for the spouse) or malefics associated with these lords will adversely affect kalatra bhava, hence the native may not get happiness from spouse. Same holds true for 7th house also. This may lead the spouse to wrong thinking. A malefic in the 9th house could again adversely affect the spouse as it's the 3rd house

from 7th. 11th is important since it's the 5th fm 7th. Etc; I see intentions and other things from 7th lord and Venus. By merging Dasha and transits. If the chart of the partner is available then it'll be more effective.If the matter is selecting good friends, the basic point is Lagna and Moon. A good Moon means a good mind. Any malefic association or paapakartari yoga is bad and this can mean someone cultivates relations in order to utilize them in someway or other. Rahu occupying Lagna, 4th, 10th or aspecting Lagna lord can bring in hypocrisy. Motives can be understood by studying the chart. It's said that friendships occur when the Dasa lords of two natives occupy the same sign or they are Lagna and 7th lords or benefics etc; and the friendships break in the Dasha of malefics afflicting the Lagna, 7th, Moon sign etc; Here also a good Moon helps to take things lightly or recover fast. A malefic association may resort to

revenge etc;Warm Regards,Saajivarahamihira , "lakshmikary" <lakshmikary> wrote:> > Hare Krishna> Dear SJC gurus and friends,> How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?> Whether it be business , marraige etc,> Do we look to teh 11th from that house,> any knowledge you have please share,> also im aware to see what a person likes or dislikes in spouse but im > looking for motivating force in teh desire to match up or be involved > with someone,> Im hearing more and more stories of innocent people being totally > taken by their spouses,through divorce, a number of cases seem to be > schemed/plotted ahead of time(as in the case of Mukund and many many > others)> I would appreciate it if we can go into this a bit and beable to WARN > people ahead of time what they

maybe getting in to some troubles and > thus protect their assets and such things..> 8thhouse can show what one gets for divorce, etc,> anybody who would liek to contribute these points for everyone i > appreciate it,, please send your realizations and knowledge,> It really pains me to hear these stories of innocent , nice young men > who in trust and faith shared what they have with some women who then > comes and stays long enough to get a usa status and then sues for all > teh poor guy is worth,even to the extent to try and take property > from his parents!!!(while he works his ass off and she behind his > back is polluting kids mind about him)etc etc, Im sure there are > cases of women being abused,but RARELY do you hear the viciousness of > the level of some of these women,> Thank-you,> Lakshmi> P.S. Sarbani, thanks for your very NICE post

today,|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Kanu,

I also have Rahu as well as badhak associated with my UL. Yet, I never had been cheated or felt shaky about my marriage. Yes, there were headaches being created by "others" (Rahu), but the bond between us always remained strong and precious, because Sun and Jupiter, the karakas for Dharma are strong in my chart, and influence the UL.

All this, despite the 2/12 position of UL & AL!

Regards,

Lakshmikanu priya <kanupriya003 wrote:

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Sarbani,

I think malefics in the 4th house in the Navamsha indicates the suffering that comes our way.I have Rahu placed here and I have been cheated alot.In the rashi Rahu is placed in the UL so I was cheated in my marriage.

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

Dear Jyotishis,

Best regards,

Sarbani

Dear Lakshmiji,<<How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?>>If you are thinking about marriage, the very steps of marriage matching, considers all probabilities in the relation. The four factors and points in Vashya, Gana etc cover everything like harmony, private life etc;. If any person's horoscope fingers to the complications you mentioned, then I'm afraid the only way out is reducing them as the horoscope and Dasha indications are fixed in nature. It'll happen in someway or other. The 7th is the house of marriage hence malefics in the 6th, 8th (2nd and 12th for the spouse) or malefics associated with these lords will adversely affect kalatra bhava, hence the native may not get happiness from spouse. Same holds true for 7th house also. This may lead the spouse to wrong thinking. A malefic in the 9th house could again adversely affect the spouse as it's the 3rd house

from 7th. 11th is important since it's the 5th fm 7th. Etc; I see intentions and other things from 7th lord and Venus. By merging Dasha and transits. If the chart of the partner is available then it'll be more effective.If the matter is selecting good friends, the basic point is Lagna and Moon. A good Moon means a good mind. Any malefic association or paapakartari yoga is bad and this can mean someone cultivates relations in order to utilize them in someway or other. Rahu occupying Lagna, 4th, 10th or aspecting Lagna lord can bring in hypocrisy. Motives can be understood by studying the chart. It's said that friendships occur when the Dasa lords of two natives occupy the same sign or they are Lagna and 7th lords or benefics etc; and the friendships break in the Dasha of malefics afflicting the Lagna, 7th, Moon sign etc; Here also a good Moon helps to take things lightly or recover fast. A malefic association may resort to

revenge etc;Warm Regards,Saajivarahamihira , "lakshmikary" <lakshmikary> wrote:> > Hare Krishna> Dear SJC gurus and friends,> How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?> Whether it be business , marraige etc,> Do we look to teh 11th from that house,> any knowledge you have please share,> also im aware to see what a person likes or dislikes in spouse but im > looking for motivating force in teh desire to match up or be involved > with someone,> Im hearing more and more stories of innocent people being totally > taken by their spouses,through divorce, a number of cases seem to be > schemed/plotted ahead of time(as in the case of Mukund and many many > others)> I would appreciate it if we can go into this a bit and beable to WARN > people ahead of time what they

maybe getting in to some troubles and > thus protect their assets and such things..> 8thhouse can show what one gets for divorce, etc,> anybody who would liek to contribute these points for everyone i > appreciate it,, please send your realizations and knowledge,> It really pains me to hear these stories of innocent , nice young men > who in trust and faith shared what they have with some women who then > comes and stays long enough to get a usa status and then sues for all > teh poor guy is worth,even to the extent to try and take property > from his parents!!!(while he works his ass off and she behind his > back is polluting kids mind about him)etc etc, Im sure there are > cases of women being abused,but RARELY do you hear the viciousness of > the level of some of these women,> Thank-you,> Lakshmi> P.S. Sarbani, thanks for your very NICE post

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Sarbani,

I think B.V. Raman judged "Nishkapata yoga" basically in the rasi chart, but as the issue is dharma in relationships, it can be verified from navamsa too. While this yoga reflects the native's demeanour & dealings in general, perhaps the 7th house / lord's dignity and associations also need to be looked into.

While "nishkapata yoga" talks about benefics in 4th house, I feel exalted / strong malefics in 4th house also can give nishkapata yoga, while weak benefics / malefics may not truly give the strength of mind that is necessary for total transparency and honesty implied by the yoga.

Any comments?

Regards,

Lakshmi

Dear Jyotishis,

Best regards,

Sarbani

Guest guest

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Sarbani, Lakshmi, everyone, Namaskar

When Guruji taught Kapaá¹­a Yoga during the

Puri conference, he mentioned that the Lagna shows our own intelligence, whilst

the 4th shows our heart. Malefics in the 4th shows

sorrow/shock coming to our heart, whilst malefics in the lagna shows a wrong

intelligence that is predominating our mindset.

So, when malefics are in the 4th

you will have some feeling of being disapointed or decieved by others. Similarly

if malefics are in the Lagna, your own intelligence could cause someone else to

feel decieved by you. Malefics in both Lagna and 4th is one big mess

and is almost a Sarpa Yoga – i.e. you cheat others and they cheat you.. dog eat

dog world. Opposite is the case with benefics in both bhavas.

Hope this helps,

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

http://srigaruda.com

visti

lakshmi ramesh

[b_lakshmi_ramesh]

11 March 2005 12:03

varahamihira

RE: |Sri Varaha| Re:

Intent in relationships.

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Sarbani,

I think B.V. Raman judged " Nishkapata yoga " basically in the

rasi chart, but as the issue is dharma in relationships, it can be verified

from navamsa too. While this yoga reflects the native's demeanour & dealings

in general, perhaps the 7th house / lord's dignity and associations also

need to be looked into.

While " nishkapata yoga " talks about benefics in 4th house, I

feel exalted / strong malefics in 4th house also can give nishkapata yoga,

while weak benefics / malefics may not truly give the strength of mind

that is necessary for total transparency and honesty implied by the yoga.

Any comments?

Regards,

Lakshmi

Sarbani Sarkar

<sarbani wrote:

Dear Jyotishis,

Malefics in the fourth house in Navamsa,

I believe, can show what lies in the person's heart. Benefics there will give

Nishkapata Yoga, those who are incapable of deceit and have a clean heart. Can

anyone elaborate on this further?

Best regards,

Sarbani

saaji

kulangara [saajik]

Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:57 AM

varahamihira

|Sri Varaha| Re: Intent

in relationships.

Dear Lakshmiji,

<<How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a

relationhsip?>>

If you are thinking about marriage, the very steps

of marriage

matching, considers all probabilities in the

relation. The four

factors and points in Vashya, Gana etc cover

everything like harmony,

private life etc;. If any person's horoscope

fingers to the

complications you mentioned, then I'm afraid the

only way out is

reducing them as the horoscope and Dasha

indications are fixed in

nature. It'll happen in someway or other. The 7th

is the house of

marriage hence malefics in the 6th, 8th (2nd and

12th for the

spouse) or malefics associated with these

lords will adversely

affect kalatra bhava, hence the native may not get

happiness from

spouse. Same holds true for 7th house also. This

may lead the spouse

to wrong thinking. A malefic in the 9th house

could again adversely

affect the spouse as it's the 3rd house from 7th.

11th is important

since it's the 5th fm 7th. Etc; I see intentions

and other things

from 7th lord and Venus. By merging Dasha and

transits. If the chart

of the partner is available then it'll be more

effective.

If the matter is selecting good friends, the basic

point is Lagna and

Moon. A good Moon means a good mind. Any malefic

association or

paapakartari yoga is bad and this can mean someone

cultivates

relations in order to utilize them in someway or

other. Rahu

occupying Lagna, 4th, 10th or aspecting Lagna lord

can bring in

hypocrisy. Motives can be understood by studying

the chart. It's said

that friendships occur when the Dasa lords of two

natives occupy the

same sign or they are Lagna and 7th lords or

benefics etc; and the

friendships break in the Dasha of malefics

afflicting the Lagna, 7th,

Moon sign etc; Here also a good Moon helps to take

things lightly or

recover fast. A malefic association may resort to

revenge etc;

Warm Regards,

Saaji

varahamihira ,

" lakshmikary " <lakshmikary>

wrote:

>

> Hare Krishna

> How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a

relationhsip?

> also im aware to see what a person likes or

dislikes in spouse but

im

> looking for motivating force in teh desire to

match up or be

involved

> with someone,

> Im hearing more and more stories of innocent

people being totally

> taken by their spouses,through divorce, a

number of cases seem to

be

> schemed/plotted ahead of time(as in the

case of Mukund and many

many

> others)

> I would appreciate it if we can go into this

a bit and beable to

WARN

> people ahead of time what they maybe getting

in to some troubles

and

> 8thhouse can show what one gets for divorce,

etc,

> anybody who would liek to contribute these

points for everyone i

> appreciate it,, please send your realizations

and knowledge,

> It really pains me to hear these stories of

innocent , nice young

men

> who in trust and faith shared what they have

with some women who

then

> comes and stays long enough to get a usa status and

then sues for

all

> teh poor guy is worth,even to the extent to

try and take property

> from his parents!!!(while he works his ass

off and she behind his

> back is polluting kids mind about him)etc

etc, Im sure there are

> cases of women being abused,but RARELY do you

hear the viciousness

of

> Thank-you,

> Lakshmi

|Om Tat Sat|

|Om Tat Sat|

|Om

Tat Sat|

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Visti,

Namaste. According to B.V. Raman, "nishkapata yoga" indicates that the person will be pure hearted and hates secrecy and hypocrisy. He also feels that either a benefic or a exalted/strong planet in 4th house, or the 4th house being a benefic sign, lagna lord in conjunction with the 4th lord placed in good vaiseshikaamsa, and influenced by a benefic can also ensure this. Ofcourse, you know all this.

My own great friend and guide, a muslim gentleman, has this yoga...dhanur lagna with Jupiter in 4th house in pisces, and I have yet to come across a person who is more childlike, despite being a genius!

I will go through Guruji's article. I could have missed the lecture because I left half way through the Puri conference. But I do have a doubt. In Sri Rama's chart the 4th house is occupied by exalted Saturn and in Sri Krishna's chart, by a strong Sun. But, I don't think they suffered from any negative feeling of being cheated etc. And, I don't think there is any doubt about Sri Rama being "nishkapata" either !!

There must be many more such charts, ofcourse, but I can immediately recall these two.

Regards,

LakshmiVisti Larsen <visti wrote:

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Sarbani, Lakshmi, everyone, Namaskar

When Guruji taught Kapaá¹­a Yoga during the Puri conference, he mentioned that the Lagna shows our own intelligence, whilst the 4th shows our heart. Malefics in the 4th shows sorrow/shock coming to our heart, whilst malefics in the lagna shows a wrong intelligence that is predominating our mindset.

So, when malefics are in the 4th you will have some feeling of being disapointed or decieved by others. Similarly if malefics are in the Lagna, your own intelligence could cause someone else to feel decieved by you. Malefics in both Lagna and 4th is one big mess and is almost a Sarpa Yoga – i.e. you cheat others and they cheat you.. dog eat dog world. Opposite is the case with benefics in both bhavas.

Hope this helps,

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

http://srigaruda.com

visti

lakshmi ramesh [b_lakshmi_ramesh] 11 March 2005 12:03varahamihira Subject: RE: |Sri Varaha| Re: Intent in relationships.

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Sarbani,

I think B.V. Raman judged "Nishkapata yoga" basically in the rasi chart, but as the issue is dharma in relationships, it can be verified from navamsa too. While this yoga reflects the native's demeanour & dealings in general, perhaps the 7th house / lord's dignity and associations also need to be looked into.

While "nishkapata yoga" talks about benefics in 4th house, I feel exalted / strong malefics in 4th house also can give nishkapata yoga, while weak benefics / malefics may not truly give the strength of mind that is necessary for total transparency and honesty implied by the yoga.

Any comments?

Regards,

Lakshmi

Dear Jyotishis,

Best regards,

Sarbani

Dear Lakshmiji,<<How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?>>If you are thinking about marriage, the very steps of marriage matching, considers all probabilities in the relation. The four factors and points in Vashya, Gana etc cover everything like harmony, private life etc;. If any person's horoscope fingers to the complications you mentioned, then I'm afraid the only way out is reducing them as the horoscope and Dasha indications are fixed in nature. It'll happen in someway or other. The 7th is the house of marriage hence malefics in the 6th, 8th (2nd and 12th for the spouse) or malefics associated with these lords will adversely affect kalatra bhava, hence the native may not get happiness from spouse. Same holds true for 7th house also. This may lead the spouse to wrong thinking. A malefic in the 9th house could again adversely affect the spouse as it's the 3rd house from 7th. 11th is important since it's the 5th fm 7th. Etc; I see intentions and other things from 7th lord and Venus. By merging Dasha and transits. If the chart

of the partner is available then it'll be more effective.If the matter is selecting good friends, the basic point is Lagna and Moon. A good Moon means a good mind. Any malefic association or paapakartari yoga is bad and this can mean someone cultivates relations in order to utilize them in someway or other. Rahu occupying Lagna, 4th, 10th or aspecting Lagna lord can bring in hypocrisy. Motives can be understood by studying the chart. It's said that friendships occur when the Dasa lords of two natives occupy the same sign or they are Lagna and 7th lords or benefics etc; and the

friendships break in the Dasha of malefics afflicting the Lagna, 7th, Moon sign etc; Here also a good Moon helps to take things lightly or recover fast. A malefic association may resort to revenge etc;Warm Regards,Saajivarahamihira , "lakshmikary" <lakshmikary> wrote:> > Hare Krishna> Dear SJC gurus and friends,> How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?> Whether it be

business , marraige etc,> Do we look to teh 11th from that house,> any knowledge you have please share,> also im aware to see what a person likes or dislikes in spouse but im > looking for motivating force in teh desire to match up or be involved > with someone,> Im hearing more and more stories of innocent people being totally > taken by their spouses,through divorce, a number of cases seem to be > schemed/plotted ahead of time(as in the case of Mukund and many

many > others)> I would appreciate it if we can go into this a bit and beable to WARN > people ahead of time what they maybe getting in to some troubles and > thus protect their assets and such things..> 8thhouse can show what one gets for divorce, etc,> anybody who would liek to contribute these points for everyone i > appreciate it,, please send your realizations and knowledge,> It really pains me to hear these stories of innocent , nice young men > who in trust and faith shared what they have with some women who then > comes and stays long enough to get a usa status and then sues for all > teh poor guy is worth,even to the extent to try and take property > from his parents!!!(while he works his ass off and she behind his > back is polluting kids mind about him)etc etc, Im sure there are > cases of women being abused,but RARELY do you hear the viciousness of > the level of some of these women,> Thank-you,> Lakshmi> P.S. Sarbani, thanks for your very NICE post today,|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

Dear Sarbani,

Navamsha chart is seen to gauge the strength of planets and also for

spouse (Per Parashara). No doubt, 4th house represents heart , but I

would think it is the physical heart. Being in 8th from Dharma Sthana

and 12th from Buddhi Sthana, I doubt it could indicate the way one

thinks.

I would also like to hear what the learned say. You have opened a good

thread.

Chandrashekhar.

Sarbani Sarkar wrote:

Dear Jyotishis,

Malefics in the fourth house in

Navamsa, I believe, can show what lies in the person's heart. Benefics

there will give Nishkapata Yoga, those who are incapable of deceit and

have a clean heart. Can anyone elaborate on this further?

Best regards,

Sarbani

saaji

kulangara [saajik]

varahamihira

|Sri Varaha| Re: Intent in relationships.

Dear Lakshmiji,

<<How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?>>

If you are thinking about marriage, the very steps of marriage

matching, considers all probabilities in the relation. The four

factors and points in Vashya, Gana etc cover everything like harmony,

private life etc;. If any person's horoscope fingers to the

complications you mentioned, then I'm afraid the only way out is

reducing them as the horoscope and Dasha indications are fixed in

nature. It'll happen in someway or other. The 7th is the house of

Warm Regards,

Saaji

varahamihira , "lakshmikary"

<lakshmikary>

wrote:

>

> Hare Krishna

im

involved

> with someone,

be

many

> others)

WARN

and

men

then

all

of

> Thank-you,

> Lakshmi

|Om Tat Sat|

|Om Tat Sat|

Guest guest

Dear Kanu Priya,

Rahu in 4th would indicate heart of your spouse (Look at Navamsha for

spouse: Parashara). The results of course do not differ.

Chandrashekhar.

kanu priya wrote:

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Sarbani,

I

think malefics in the 4th house in the Navamsha indicates the suffering

that comes our way.I have Rahu placed here and I have been cheated

alot.In the rashi Rahu is placed in the UL so I was cheated in my

marriage.

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani

wrote:

Dear Jyotishis,

Best regards,

Sarbani

saaji

kulangara [saajik]

varahamihira

Dear Lakshmiji,

Warm Regards,

Saaji

varahamihira , "lakshmikary"

<lakshmikary>

wrote:

>

> Hare Krishna

im

involved

> with someone,

be

many

> others)

WARN

and

men

then

all

of

> Thank-you,

> Lakshmi

|Om Tat Sat|

|Om Tat Sat|

Small Business - Try

our new resources site!

|Om Tat Sat|

Guest guest

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Chandrashekhar Guruji,

Thankyou for that explanation, I can surely agree with that.One more question on this though.What about people with multiple relationships or more than one marriage.Does this mean they will always come across people who will have such a constitution?

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.Chandrashekhar <chandrashekhar46 wrote:

Dear Kanu Priya,Rahu in 4th would indicate heart of your spouse (Look at Navamsha for spouse: Parashara). The results of course do not differ.Chandrashekhar.kanu priya wrote:

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Sarbani,

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

Dear Jyotishis,

Best regards,

Sarbani

saaji kulangara [saajik] Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:57 AMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Re: Intent in relationships.Dear Lakshmiji,<<How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?>>If you are thinking about marriage, the very steps of marriage matching, considers all probabilities in the relation. The four factors and points in Vashya, Gana etc cover everything like harmony, private life etc;. If any person's horoscope fingers to the complications you mentioned, then I'm afraid the only way out is reducing them as the horoscope and Dasha indications are fixed in nature. It'll happen in someway or other. The 7th is the house of

marriage hence malefics in the 6th, 8th (2nd and 12th for the spouse) or malefics associated with these lords will adversely affect kalatra bhava, hence the native may not get happiness from spouse. Same holds true for 7th house also. This may lead the spouse to wrong thinking. A malefic in the 9th house could again adversely affect the spouse as it's the 3rd house from 7th. 11th is important since it's the 5th fm 7th. Etc; I see intentions and other things from 7th lord and Venus. By merging Dasha and transits. If the chart of the partner is available then it'll be more effective.If the matter is selecting good friends, the basic point is Lagna and Moon. A good Moon means a good mind. Any malefic association or paapakartari yoga is bad and this can mean someone cultivates relations in order to utilize them in someway or other. Rahu occupying Lagna, 4th, 10th or aspecting Lagna lord can bring in hypocrisy. Motives

can be understood by studying the chart. It's said that friendships occur when the Dasa lords of two natives occupy the same sign or they are Lagna and 7th lords or benefics etc; and the friendships break in the Dasha of malefics afflicting the Lagna, 7th, Moon sign etc; Here also a good Moon helps to take things lightly or recover fast. A malefic association may resort to revenge etc;Warm Regards,Saajivarahamihira , "lakshmikary" <lakshmikary> wrote:> > Hare Krishna> Dear SJC gurus and friends,> How do we see the INTENT/motivation for a relationhsip?> Whether it be business , marraige etc,> Do we look to teh 11th from that house,> any knowledge you have please share,> also im aware to see

what a person likes or dislikes in spouse but im > looking for motivating force in teh desire to match up or be involved > with someone,> Im hearing more and more stories of innocent people being totally > taken by their spouses,through divorce, a number of cases seem to be > schemed/plotted ahead of time(as in the case of Mukund and many many > others)> I would appreciate it if we can go into this a bit and beable to WARN > people ahead of time what they maybe getting in to some troubles and > thus protect their assets and such things..> 8thhouse can show what one gets for divorce, etc,> anybody who would liek to contribute these points for everyone i > appreciate it,, please send your realizations and knowledge,> It really pains me to hear these stories of innocent , nice young men > who in trust and faith shared what they have with some women who

then > comes and stays long enough to get a usa status and then sues for all > teh poor guy is worth,even to the extent to try and take property > from his parents!!!(while he works his ass off and she behind his > back is polluting kids mind about him)etc etc, Im sure there are > cases of women being abused,but RARELY do you hear the viciousness of > the level of some of these women,> Thank-you,> Lakshmi> P.S. Sarbani, thanks for your very NICE post today,|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

Dear Kanupriya,

No, as in all cases of multiple spouses or serious long term

relationships, you will have to take 8th from that house and so on. If

these houses also are so afflicted, then only will they come across

similar persons, Natal chart supporting this.

Chandrashekhar.

kanu priya wrote:

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Chandrashekhar Guruji,

Thankyou for that explanation, I can surely agree with that.One more

question on this though.What about people with multiple

relationships or more than one marriage.Does this mean they will always

come across people who will have such a constitution?

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

Chandrashekhar <chandrashekhar46

wrote:

Dear

Kanu Priya,

Rahu in 4th would indicate heart of your spouse (Look at Navamsha for

spouse: Parashara). The results of course do not differ.

Chandrashekhar.

kanu priya wrote:

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Sarbani,

I

think malefics in the 4th house in the Navamsha indicates the suffering

that comes our way.I have Rahu placed here and I have been cheated

alot.In the rashi Rahu is placed in the UL so I was cheated in my

marriage.

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani

wrote:

Dear Jyotishis,

Best

regards,

Sarbani

saaji kulangara [saajik]

varahamihira

Dear Lakshmiji,

Warm Regards,

Saaji

varahamihira ,

"lakshmikary" <lakshmikary>

wrote:

>

> Hare Krishna

im

involved

> with someone,

be

many

> others)

WARN

and

men

then

all

of

> Thank-you,

> Lakshmi

|Om Tat Sat|

|Om Tat Sat|

Small Business - Try

our new resources site!

|Om Tat Sat|

|Om Tat Sat|

Small Business - Try

our new resources site!

|Om Tat Sat|

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Sarbani Ji,

I am giving below what Varaha Mihira has written in Brihat Jataka about Nishkapati Yoga:

in:kpq yaeg>

ÿ‚dye zuÉs<yu´e Svae½imÇ¢haiNvte,

zuÉ¢aha[a< ]eÇeva in:kaPq(< ivinidRzet!,

niñkapaöa yogaù

hrudaye çubhasaàyukte svoccamitragrahänvite|

çubhagrähäëäà kñetrevä niñkäpöyaà vinirdiçet|

Meaning if benefics are in 4th house or if 4th house becomes the Ucchakshetra,Mitra kshetra,Swakshetra for a planet or if 4th house belongs to benefic planet,then the native becomes Nishkapati.

ivzuÏÿ‚dyae jatae ÿ‚dyeze blaiNvte gaepura*<zkevaip imÇSva<zgteipva.

viçuddhahrudayo jäto hrudayeçe balänvite gopurädyaàçakeväpi mitrasväàçagatepivä||

Meaning if 4th lord who is strong placed in Gopura and other Visheshikamshas or in Mitramsha or in Swanavamsha ,then the native will have pure good heart ( Nishkapati ).

l¶eñre ÿ‚Ìteva zuÉyu´e i]teipva,

paravtaid ÉagSwe in:kapq(< ivinidRzet!.

lagneçvare hrudgatevä çubhayukte kñitepivä|

päräavatädi bhägasthe niñkäpaöyaà vinirdiçet||

Meaning if Lagnadhipaty is in 4th aspected by benefics or conjoined with benefics or in Paaravata and other benefic Vaisheshikamsas,then also the native will be a Nishkapati.

l¶e guraE danv pUijtenyu´e tdatSyivzuÏ icÄ<,

suoe zuÉe tÑvnaixnawe zuÉaiNvte tSyivzuÏicÄ<.

lagne gurau dänava püjitenayukte tadätasyaviçuddha cittaà|

sukhe çubhe tadbhavanädhinäthe çubhänvite tasyaviçuddhacittaà||

Meaning if Guru is conjoined with Shukra in Lagna or 4th is occupied by a benefic planet and if 4th lord is conjoined with benefics,then also the native is of pure good heart ( Nishkapati ).

I hope this helps you.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Jyotishis,

Best regards,

Sarbani

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

On subject line, the notion of intent(ion) is one of many

descriptions of any action. In order to come to grips with

description, it is imperative to make a distinction between

description and phenomenon: Take the example of a stone dropped from

a tower. It falls until it hits the ground. Imagine three

descriptions of this phenomenon. The first says that the stone falls

because it is in love with earth. The second says that the stone

falls because objects strive to return to their natural position in

the world. The third says that the stone falls because of the

gravitational forces acting upon it.

In other words, intentional description of any human action is *not*

THAT cause, but, philosophically speaking, a mere redescription.

Lets consider the action: when I enters my friend's home, I ask him

to not smoke infront of me. If it is asked 'why', many of 'modern'

humans tend to give this answer: smoking is injurious to health. In

contradistiction to 'modern' and 'rational' mind, I say: I cant

stand the smell of cigar smoke, hence my asking him to not smoke.

The former one(injurious to health, yadda yadda) is a redescription

of an action, not cause. It is as simple as that.

Subsequently, one can have zillions of redescriptions for one action!