IndiaDivine.org

Some Questions.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya,

Dear Kanupriya,

Here are the answers:

1. Sun always supports Upapada, unless in debilitation, no matter of other planets. It is darmakarak and thus naturally opposed to Rahu.

2. The lord of the concerned relationship such as 7th house (first), 2nd house (2nd) etc, when joined Rahu/ketu may indicate the last relationship, unless venus is strong, or venus aspects or conjoins the concerned house. Generally, the total number of relationships will be seen in navamsa passed by the 7th lord or Venus whichever is stronger, or planets aspecting conjoing 7th house or Venus. Have in mind that retrogade and exalted planets tripple the number while own sign doubles, as is given in Ayurdaya calculations. Then skip to navamsa and count the relationships.

3. The planet in the lower degree goes to the place of the planet in the higher degree and its slot becomes empty, unless sthira and naisraghik karak is strong. That means, when matru karak slot becomes vacated (goes to the place of bhatru), then Moon or Mars must be strong, otherwise mother may pass away early. On the other hand, there comes a big change on the level of bhatru karak and mother may become a teacher (bhatrukarak), or siblings may take the role of mother at the point of time.. This is not always that simple, as I tried to explain but get the most important clue..

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran RadosavljevicJyotish Guru at Shri Jagannath Centre Serbiawww.sjc-serbia.com

Om Dakshinamurtaya Namah

Dear Gurus,

I have the following three questions please help me understand better:

1.Will Sun support the UL even if the UL connects to Saturn and Rahu?

2.I know that Rahu and Ketu indicate the end of relationships/marriages in the D 9.How does one use this? How do we count or read this placement to see if the native will have any more relationships or not?

3.I have a few doubts on the Chara karaka replacement.When exactly does this take place? I undertand that a mahurat with CKR is not good as Rahu takes over the empty slots but what about the natal charts?

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

Celebrate 's 10th Birthday! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira