IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Off lists

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear J.K.Da,

Thanks for the new and exact chart of SJC ( ASIA ).Now here Lagna lord Budha is Vakra in 8th house along with 12th lord Surya which is not good for the prosperity of the institution.But Shukra is in 7th ,Vargothama and this is a Blessing by Mother Maha Lakshmi.Shani with Mandi is in 10th,the Karma Sthana and this indicates a Shaapa from a ancestor whose Kriya Karmas were not done properly and this is from the person who instituted this Organisation.8th lord Kuja is exalted in 5th aspecting Lagna lord Budha (V) and 12th lord.This is not good at all.For a sound working of any institution, the Lagna/ Lagna lord must be free from any malefic afflictions.AK Shukra and AmK Surya are in 2-12 to each other in Rashi chart but in Navamsha both of them are in trine to each other. But the problem is Guru became GK and is with AmK Surya and eventhough both of them are friendly,this combination is not good for proper

functioning of the organisation.Guru is a Badhaka for the chart and unfortunately he became GK also.So by looking into all these factors I feel that the Muhurta for starting the Organisation was not properly fixed.

Now when we look into D-10 chart, Lagna falls in Simha where GK Guru and AK Shukra are together aspected by Kuja ,the Putra Karaka.AK Shukra has gone to enemic house and is afflicted by GK Guru who is strong in D-10 Lagna who aspects PK Kuja and this indicates severe problems will be seen when the organisation is in Baalyavastha whihc we are seeing now.Now A10 is also in D-10 Lagna and Rahu is placed in 8th from this indicating there will be a death like experience or a complete change during Rahu dasa or Antara Dasa.At the moment Budha - Rahu is running from 10/2/2004 till 16/8/2006.At the moment Budha's Pratyanatara is going on from 21/3/2005 till 29/7/2005 using 360 Savana days per year.Budha is Lagna lord but is afflicted by the aspect of 8th lord exalted Kuja.Budha is in Bharani ruled by Shukra who is in 12th from Budha.Rahu is in Krittika ruled by Surya who is 12th from Rahu.So it is due to the strong

malefic aspect of Kuja, PK gave a lot of troubles.Just see here before 21/3/2005, Shani's Pratyanatara was running and the problem started during this period as Kuja afflicted Shani also being the sign dispositor for Shani.Here Putra means the students.So the problems happened as a result of conflict between Shishya and Guru which resulted in resignation of the student etc....So worshipping of Ishta Devatha represented by Chandra + Rahu in 12th from AK Shukra in Navamsha ie., Mother Kali ,the problems can be overcome.But as I said earlier the Kriya Karmas of one of the ancestors of the founder of this Organisation were not done ,Narayana bali along with Tila Homam has to be performed to completely nullify the Shaapa in the chart.

I hope this helps.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

"jk.dasgupta" <jk.dasgupta wrote:

Dear PVR & Ramdasji,

Just now i noticed that Sanjayji in his recent AK article has mentioned SJC's birth details as May'9-2003, 15:29 at 77E13/28N40. This is time for SJC Asia registration. I am attaching the chart.

In annual TP for 2004 there is no CK replacement, nor any kala sarpa - but here also sun is going into the mouth of rahu. incidentally Ju, ra, su (dispositor of Ju) all are in Ve's stars. Ve (12L) is in 7H in maraka position with AK Mars. Most curiously Ju-Ju TA dasa has been quite unfortunate. please see taht Ju & Ra gets mutual aspect from each other forming guru chandala.

Now Ju (5L & 2L in 11H) is aspected by Mar & Sat also. this becomes a shapa, affecting 5H & 11H in Ju-Ju TA dasa. Here i see that moola dasa is not working. I think the curse should start operating in the benefic's period.

Best regards

jk

- jk.dasgupta

varahamihira

Thursday, March 24, 2005 18:45

Re: |Sri Varaha| Re: Off lists

Dear PVR & Ramdasji,

I think for SJC we have to use 7 charakaraka. if you see, there is a replacement beween Ju (DK) & Me (Gk). Ju takes over as Gk & if i remember the rules correctly - Rahu takes over as DK. taking natural year for both Ju & Me as 30, for tithi pravesh chart it should be 30/120 i.e .25 = 3 months. Rahu's natural year in TP chart should be 42/120=.35 i.e 4.2 month. yearly TP starts from 3.9.04. That means this replacement should start from sometime 1st weak of december and complete during 1st weak of jan'05, just before the mumbai conference.

How it should affect SJC? another thing i see that rahu as DK in 7th is a clear case of karaka bhabo nashaya for associates (if we consider gurus, students & list members as associates), which is trying to take shape in Moon - rahu dasa.

Also there is a clear kala amrita yoga in this chart-which should be over at natural year of Ket (47 i.e 47/120=.39 = about 5 months). By Feb it should emerge more stroger spiritually, which i think has happened. there were many spirited discussions in the lists after that time.

Ramdasji, plz note that moon is very near to mrityu bhaga center and moon being in maraka sthana - moon period will definitely be very bad.

But how Mars period will be? mars is a strong maraka in badhaka sthana with badhakesh.

Of course i am not very sure - if my line of understanding is correct.

Best regards

jk

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:57

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Chi.Narasimha,

Thanks for your mail and explanations on Tithi Pravesha chart and Tithi Ashtottara Dasa.So from 14/4/2005 Kuja Dasa will start.Kuja being 2nd and 7th lord placed in 11th in Poorva Phalguni Nakshatra ruled by Shukra, the Lagna lord.Shukra is placed in 10th in Kataka rashi, a Jala tattwa rashi and is Vargothama.So I think this indicates some female will be leading the SJC.In the Navamsha, Shukra is with Rahu which also indicates that She may be a foreigner or an Indian Female living abroad..

As you said, I will be praying today by chanting Shri Satya Devatha Mantra.

With Shri Hari Vaayu naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

pvr108 <pvr wrote: Jaya JagannathaDear Sri Ramadas ji,> Just now all mails Vyasa groups is returning back and it says the group does not exist.> > What is happening ?> > With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> > Ramadas Rao.The SJC birthdata I got from Sanjay ji is: 10th Sept 1998, 9:35 am (IST), New Delhi, India. Though we changed name later, I believe that that is still the chart.Make the 2004-05 annual Tithi Pravesha chart. Lagna is at 8Li36, Moon is at 8Ar19 and Rahu is at 10Ar45.The 10th lord Moon is eclipsed by Rahu within a couple of degrees. He is about to enter Rahu's mouth! This afflicted 10th lord Moon has a nearly exact aspect on lagna. If you like studying chara karakatwas in annual charts, you may find that study interesting too.As per annual Tithi Ashtottari dasa, Rahu

antardasa in Moon mahadasa runs from March 21 to March 27. We are going through that terrible eclipse phase right now.Moon antardasa in Moon mahadasa will run during April 7-14. I expect the clouds to pass then and SJC to become free of the confusion and discharge its karma (10th lord Moon) well again. Let us pray to Jagannatha until then.Tomorrow is a Full Moon night and don't forget to pray to Lord Satya Narayana (a form of Narayana that is the personification of Truth). A simple mantra for this purpose is: Om Namo Bhagavate Satya Devaaya.May Lord Satya Narayana increase the sattwa guna inside everyone and continue to fill SJC and various SJC lists with enlightenment, truth, harmony and happiness!May Jupiter's light shine on us,Narasimha-------------------------------Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.netFree Jyotish software (Windows):

http://www.VedicAstrologer.orgSri Jagannath Centre (SJC): http://www.SriJagannath.org-------------------------------|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

Actually this is the time when SJC got registered. So no body had any control or option to select any muhurta

regards

jk

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Friday, March 25, 2005 11:48

Re: Fw: |Sri Varaha| Re: Off lists

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear J.K.Da,

Thanks for the new and exact chart of SJC ( ASIA ).Now here Lagna lord Budha is Vakra in 8th house along with 12th lord Surya which is not good for the prosperity of the institution.But Shukra is in 7th ,Vargothama and this is a Blessing by Mother Maha Lakshmi.Shani with Mandi is in 10th,the Karma Sthana and this indicates a Shaapa from a ancestor whose Kriya Karmas were not done properly and this is from the person who instituted this Organisation.8th lord Kuja is exalted in 5th aspecting Lagna lord Budha (V) and 12th lord.This is not good at all.For a sound working of any institution, the Lagna/ Lagna lord must be free from any malefic afflictions.AK Shukra and AmK Surya are in 2-12 to each other in Rashi chart but in Navamsha both of them are in trine to each other. But the problem is Guru became GK and is with AmK Surya and eventhough both of them are friendly,this combination is not good for proper functioning of the organisation.Guru is a Badhaka for the chart and unfortunately he became GK also.So by looking into all these factors I feel that the Muhurta for starting the Organisation was not properly fixed.

Now when we look into D-10 chart, Lagna falls in Simha where GK Guru and AK Shukra are together aspected by Kuja ,the Putra Karaka.AK Shukra has gone to enemic house and is afflicted by GK Guru who is strong in D-10 Lagna who aspects PK Kuja and this indicates severe problems will be seen when the organisation is in Baalyavastha whihc we are seeing now.Now A10 is also in D-10 Lagna and Rahu is placed in 8th from this indicating there will be a death like experience or a complete change during Rahu dasa or Antara Dasa.At the moment Budha - Rahu is running from 10/2/2004 till 16/8/2006.At the moment Budha's Pratyanatara is going on from 21/3/2005 till 29/7/2005 using 360 Savana days per year.Budha is Lagna lord but is afflicted by the aspect of 8th lord exalted Kuja.Budha is in Bharani ruled by Shukra who is in 12th from Budha.Rahu is in Krittika ruled by Surya who is 12th from Rahu.So it is due to the strong malefic aspect of Kuja, PK gave a lot of troubles.Just see here before 21/3/2005, Shani's Pratyanatara was running and the problem started during this period as Kuja afflicted Shani also being the sign dispositor for Shani.Here Putra means the students.So the problems happened as a result of conflict between Shishya and Guru which resulted in resignation of the student etc....So worshipping of Ishta Devatha represented by Chandra + Rahu in 12th from AK Shukra in Navamsha ie., Mother Kali ,the problems can be overcome.But as I said earlier the Kriya Karmas of one of the ancestors of the founder of this Organisation were not done ,Narayana bali along with Tila Homam has to be performed to completely nullify the Shaapa in the chart.

I hope this helps.

Ramadas Rao.

Dear PVR & Ramdasji,

Just now i noticed that Sanjayji in his recent AK article has mentioned SJC's birth details as May'9-2003, 15:29 at 77E13/28N40. This is time for SJC Asia registration. I am attaching the chart.

In annual TP for 2004 there is no CK replacement, nor any kala sarpa - but here also sun is going into the mouth of rahu. incidentally Ju, ra, su (dispositor of Ju) all are in Ve's stars. Ve (12L) is in 7H in maraka position with AK Mars. Most curiously Ju-Ju TA dasa has been quite unfortunate. please see taht Ju & Ra gets mutual aspect from each other forming guru chandala.

Now Ju (5L & 2L in 11H) is aspected by Mar & Sat also. this becomes a shapa, affecting 5H & 11H in Ju-Ju TA dasa. Here i see that moola dasa is not working. I think the curse should start operating in the benefic's period.

Best regards

jk

- jk.dasgupta

varahamihira

Dear PVR & Ramdasji,

I think for SJC we have to use 7 charakaraka. if you see, there is a replacement beween Ju (DK) & Me (Gk). Ju takes over as Gk & if i remember the rules correctly - Rahu takes over as DK. taking natural year for both Ju & Me as 30, for tithi pravesh chart it should be 30/120 i.e .25 = 3 months. Rahu's natural year in TP chart should be 42/120=.35 i.e 4.2 month. yearly TP starts from 3.9.04. That means this replacement should start from sometime 1st weak of december and complete during 1st weak of jan'05, just before the mumbai conference.

How it should affect SJC? another thing i see that rahu as DK in 7th is a clear case of karaka bhabo nashaya for associates (if we consider gurus, students & list members as associates), which is trying to take shape in Moon - rahu dasa.

Also there is a clear kala amrita yoga in this chart-which should be over at natural year of Ket (47 i.e 47/120=.39 = about 5 months). By Feb it should emerge more stroger spiritually, which i think has happened. there were many spirited discussions in the lists after that time.

Ramdasji, plz note that moon is very near to mrityu bhaga center and moon being in maraka sthana - moon period will definitely be very bad.

But how Mars period will be? mars is a strong maraka in badhaka sthana with badhakesh.

Best regards

jk

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Chi.Narasimha,

Thanks for your mail and explanations on Tithi Pravesha chart and Tithi Ashtottara Dasa.So from 14/4/2005 Kuja Dasa will start.Kuja being 2nd and 7th lord placed in 11th in Poorva Phalguni Nakshatra ruled by Shukra, the Lagna lord.Shukra is placed in 10th in Kataka rashi, a Jala tattwa rashi and is Vargothama.So I think this indicates some female will be leading the SJC.In the Navamsha, Shukra is with Rahu which also indicates that She may be a foreigner or an Indian Female living abroad..

Ramadas Rao.

pvr108 <pvr wrote: Jaya JagannathaDear Sri Ramadas ji,> Just now all mails Vyasa groups is returning back and it says the group does not exist.> > What is happening ?> > With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> > Ramadas Rao.The SJC birthdata I got from Sanjay ji is: 10th Sept 1998, 9:35 am (IST), New Delhi, India. Though we changed name later, I believe that that is still the chart.Make the 2004-05 annual Tithi Pravesha chart. Lagna is at 8Li36, Moon is at 8Ar19 and Rahu is at 10Ar45.The 10th lord Moon is eclipsed by Rahu within a couple of degrees. He is about to enter Rahu's mouth! This afflicted 10th lord Moon has a nearly exact aspect on lagna. If you like studying chara karakatwas in annual charts, you may find that study interesting too.As per annual Tithi Ashtottari dasa, Rahu antardasa in Moon mahadasa runs from March 21 to March 27. We are going through that terrible eclipse phase right now.Moon antardasa in Moon mahadasa will run during April 7-14. I expect the clouds to pass then and SJC to become free of the confusion and discharge its karma (10th lord Moon) well again. Let us pray to Jagannatha until then.Tomorrow is a Full Moon night and don't forget to pray to Lord Satya Narayana (a form of Narayana that is the personification of Truth). A simple mantra for this purpose is: Om Namo Bhagavate Satya Devaaya.May Lord Satya Narayana increase the sattwa guna inside everyone and continue to fill SJC and various SJC lists with enlightenment, truth, harmony and happiness!May Jupiter's light shine on us,Narasimha-------------------------------Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.netFree Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.orgSri Jagannath Centre (SJC): http://www.SriJagannath.org-------------------------------|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online. |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear J.K.Da,

That means it is predetermined by GOD !

Ramadas Rao.

Actually this is the time when SJC got registered. So no body had any control or option to select any muhurta

regards

jk

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Friday, March 25, 2005 11:48

Re: Fw: |Sri Varaha| Re: Off lists

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear J.K.Da,

Thanks for the new and exact chart of SJC ( ASIA ).Now here Lagna lord Budha is Vakra in 8th house along with 12th lord Surya which is not good for the prosperity of the institution.But Shukra is in 7th ,Vargothama and this is a Blessing by Mother Maha Lakshmi.Shani with Mandi is in 10th,the Karma Sthana and this indicates a Shaapa from a ancestor whose Kriya Karmas were not done properly and this is from the person who instituted this Organisation.8th lord Kuja is exalted in 5th aspecting Lagna lord Budha (V) and 12th lord.This is not good at all.For a sound working of any institution, the Lagna/ Lagna lord must be free from any malefic afflictions.AK Shukra and AmK Surya are in 2-12 to each other in Rashi chart but in Navamsha both of them are in trine to each other. But the problem is Guru became GK and is with AmK Surya and eventhough both of them are friendly,this combination is not good for proper

functioning of the organisation.Guru is a Badhaka for the chart and unfortunately he became GK also.So by looking into all these factors I feel that the Muhurta for starting the Organisation was not properly fixed.

Now when we look into D-10 chart, Lagna falls in Simha where GK Guru and AK Shukra are together aspected by Kuja ,the Putra Karaka.AK Shukra has gone to enemic house and is afflicted by GK Guru who is strong in D-10 Lagna who aspects PK Kuja and this indicates severe problems will be seen when the organisation is in Baalyavastha whihc we are seeing now.Now A10 is also in D-10 Lagna and Rahu is placed in 8th from this indicating there will be a death like experience or a complete change during Rahu dasa or Antara Dasa.At the moment Budha - Rahu is running from 10/2/2004 till 16/8/2006.At the moment Budha's Pratyanatara is going on from 21/3/2005 till 29/7/2005 using 360 Savana days per year.Budha is Lagna lord but is afflicted by the aspect of 8th lord exalted Kuja.Budha is in Bharani ruled by Shukra who is in 12th from Budha.Rahu is in Krittika ruled by Surya who is 12th from Rahu.So it is due to the strong

malefic aspect of Kuja, PK gave a lot of troubles.Just see here before 21/3/2005, Shani's Pratyanatara was running and the problem started during this period as Kuja afflicted Shani also being the sign dispositor for Shani.Here Putra means the students.So the problems happened as a result of conflict between Shishya and Guru which resulted in resignation of the student etc....So worshipping of Ishta Devatha represented by Chandra + Rahu in 12th from AK Shukra in Navamsha ie., Mother Kali ,the problems can be overcome.But as I said earlier the Kriya Karmas of one of the ancestors of the founder of this Organisation were not done ,Narayana bali along with Tila Homam has to be performed to completely nullify the Shaapa in the chart.

I hope this helps.

Ramadas Rao.

Dear PVR & Ramdasji,

Best regards

jk

- jk.dasgupta

varahamihira

Dear PVR & Ramdasji,

Best regards

jk

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Chi.Narasimha,

Ramadas Rao.

pvr108 <pvr wrote: Jaya JagannathaDear Sri Ramadas ji,> Just now all mails Vyasa groups is returning back and it says the group does not exist.> > What is happening ?> > With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> > Ramadas Rao.The SJC birthdata I got from Sanjay ji is: 10th Sept 1998, 9:35 am (IST), New Delhi, India. Though we changed name later, I believe that that is still the chart.Make the 2004-05 annual Tithi Pravesha chart. Lagna is at 8Li36, Moon is at 8Ar19 and Rahu is at 10Ar45.The 10th lord Moon is eclipsed by Rahu within a couple of degrees. He is about to enter Rahu's mouth! This afflicted 10th lord Moon has a nearly exact aspect on lagna. If you like studying chara karakatwas in annual charts, you may find that study interesting too.As per annual Tithi Ashtottari dasa, Rahu

antardasa in Moon mahadasa runs from March 21 to March 27. We are going through that terrible eclipse phase right now.Moon antardasa in Moon mahadasa will run during April 7-14. I expect the clouds to pass then and SJC to become free of the confusion and discharge its karma (10th lord Moon) well again. Let us pray to Jagannatha until then.Tomorrow is a Full Moon night and don't forget to pray to Lord Satya Narayana (a form of Narayana that is the personification of Truth). A simple mantra for this purpose is: Om Namo Bhagavate Satya Devaaya.May Lord Satya Narayana increase the sattwa guna inside everyone and continue to fill SJC and various SJC lists with enlightenment, truth, harmony and happiness!May Jupiter's light shine on us,Narasimha-------------------------------Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.netFree Jyotish software (Windows):

http://www.VedicAstrologer.orgSri Jagannath Centre (SJC): http://www.SriJagannath.org-------------------------------|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online. |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.