IndiaDivine.org

SJCERC Online education

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Students and teachers

As you are aware we have started the learning forum for the SJCERC course at http://.org/learning

As soon as you visit here, you will be asked to login. If you cannot login then write to Sarajit who will guide you. sarajit After logging in a frontpage opens and right at the top right hand side you will find ‘ to this forum’ in small blue letters. Ensure that you click on it. Similarly explore the site and get used to the various pages.

Forum

Please ensure that you visit http://.org/learning/course/category.php?id=2 which is the link for the BA Vedäïga Jyotish Course. The syllabus is listed on the right and the papers are listed on the left in a tabular format.

Click on each of the papers and ensure that you have d to the forum by clicking ‘ to this forum’ which is in small blue letters.

Teachers

There are various teachers d to various papers. Do not hesitate to ask them for any help in learning the paper. Specifically the following teachers have agreed to take up the following responsibility and will serve the cause of Sri Jagannath Mahaprabhu diligently.

Swee Chan Paper-5 (In-charge) Sristi Karana

Dhira Krishna Das Paper-5 Sristi Karana

Parthasarathy Paper-2 Horä Shastra

Visti Larsen Paper-2 Horä Shastra

Other teachers who are interested and who can spare a little time for this noble work are requested to get in touch with me. I have also sent mailers to some teachers and unless I get a confirmation from them I will not add their names to this list. They have to agree to serve this cause from *inside*…it is their conscience that has to agree and their hearts have to be with this else any half hearted attempt is going to be fruitless.

Please visit the site and change your profile by clicking on ‘participants’ on the left had side. You will find a listing of Jyotish Gurus and students. Please click on your profile and this will take you to another page where you can change everything about yourself including the photograph. If you cannot find your name, then you may have been added by email only in which case your email will be listed.

Anyone else who is interested in any manner to help with this may kindly write to me.

With best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

15B Gangaram Hospital Road

New Delhi 110060, India

http://srath.com, +91-11-25717162

PS. I will be back in Jyotish after the eclipse and my prayers. Till then this type of streamlining work shall continue. Thank you for all your blessings and good wishes.