IndiaDivine.org

Acknowledgement of Book-Crux of VA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Guruji

With your grace, I just received Book-Crux of Vedic Astrology (by Pt.Sanjay Rath) by

Courier from Hyderabad. While thanking you for the same, I am surrendering

all my knowledge at your feet.

Student

C.Selvaraj

Respected Guruji

I am C.Selvaraj(50yrs) from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu and new student of Guruji

Sarajit Poddar. From my college Sastra University, Tanjore, they have provided

me the books of BPHS and Saravali in Tamil. But other books mentioned in

order, are not available here. Kindly grace enough for providing the texts in English.

1.Crux of Vedic Astrology by Pt.Sanjay Rath

2.Maharishi Jaimini's Upadesa Sutra-translated by Pt.Sanjay Rath

3.Jataka Parijatha

4.Prasna Marga.

I have got most of BV Raman Books and other collections.

with sincere namaskars

C.Selvaraj

My Postal Address:

C.Selvaraj

149 EB Colony

Chokkampudur

Coimbatore.641001

Tamilnadu India

Phone:0422-5542112

Email:cselvaraj

-

Rao Nemani

Vedic Astrology Group ; GuruKulam Achyuta ; ; Jyotish Remedies

Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:39 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] Jyotish Book(s) are Available for Students

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste All,

I have recognized that the non availability of the Jyotish books to some of my fellow students is making them not to progress in their Jyotish studies.

So I am thinking of assisting them by getting them ONE Jyotish Book they need immediatly. I have created funds upto Rs.15,000 to help some studetns in this drive.

Please write to me privately, what Jyotish book you would like to have and that book will be mailed to you freely at home address in India, if it is available. I would request you to write first choice and second choice of the Book/Author's Name.

Once I get your requests, I will work some bookstore in India to mail the book of your choice to your house address. This time I wanted to do this for studetns living in India.

May I request one or two people who are living in India to help me to co-ordinate mailing of these books. I wanted to thank my friends, who are assisting me in this good cause.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Selvaraj,

I am glad to know that, you have received the Book. Please remember, I am just like you, a beginner in the Jyotish and trying to assist, that is all.

Just a note to other members, who have requested for the Jyotish Books earlier to me. They are all coming to you soon into your mail boxes. Also tell your friends/fellow students, if any one needs some help in getting ONE Jyotish book, ask them to send an e-mail to me privately and I will try to get it soon as possible.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

"c.selvaraj" <cselvaraj wrote:

Dear Guruji

With your grace, I just received Book-Crux of Vedic Astrology (by Pt.Sanjay Rath) by

Student

C.Selvaraj

---------

Respected Guruji

order, are not available here. Kindly grace enough for providing the texts in English.

3.Jataka Parijatha

4.Prasna Marga.

with sincere namaskars

C.Selvaraj

My Postal Address:

C.Selvaraj

149 EB Colony

Chokkampudur

Coimbatore.641001

Tamilnadu India

-

Rao Nemani

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste All,

I have recognized that the non availability of the Jyotish books to some of my fellow students is making them not to progress in their Jyotish studies.

So I am thinking of assisting them by getting them ONE Jyotish Book they need immediatly. I have created funds upto Rs.15,000 to help some studetns in this drive.

Please write to me privately, what Jyotish book you would like to have and that book will be mailed to you freely at home address in India, if it is available. I would request you to write first choice and second choice of the Book/Author's Name.

Once I get your requests, I will work some bookstore in India to mail the book of your choice to your house address. This time I wanted to do this for studetns living in India.

May I request one or two people who are living in India to help me to co-ordinate mailing of these books. I wanted to thank my friends, who are assisting me in this good cause.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Rao,

That is great job .

God's Blessings will always be upon you.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Selvaraj,

I am glad to know that, you have received the Book. Please remember, I am just like you, a beginner in the Jyotish and trying to assist, that is all.

Just a note to other members, who have requested for the Jyotish Books earlier to me. They are all coming to you soon into your mail boxes. Also tell your friends/fellow students, if any one needs some help in getting ONE Jyotish book, ask them to send an e-mail to me privately and I will try to get it soon as possible.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

Dear Guruji

Student

C.Selvaraj

---------

Respected Guruji

3.Jataka Parijatha

4.Prasna Marga.

with sincere namaskars

C.Selvaraj

My Postal Address:

C.Selvaraj

149 EB Colony

Chokkampudur

Coimbatore.641001

Tamilnadu India

-

Rao Nemani

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste All,

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

"OM GURAVE NAMAHA"

Elders and friends,

I got this book in the middle of 2004 while doing my Jyotish Visharda and had the opportunity of going through some of its contents. This is one of the best books I have seen on the Astrology. Thanks to Shri Sanjay Ji for this this wonderful work.

I am sure that he will keep up his good work and shall continue to bring such wonderful things for our reading and guidance.

Regards for all.

B B Goel, Chandigarh/Delhi.

April 02, 2005.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Rao,

That is great job .

God's Blessings will always be upon you.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Selvaraj,

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

Dear Guruji

Student

C.Selvaraj

---------

Respected Guruji

3.Jataka Parijatha

4.Prasna Marga.

with sincere namaskars

C.Selvaraj

My Postal Address:

C.Selvaraj

149 EB Colony

Chokkampudur

Coimbatore.641001

Tamilnadu India

-

Rao Nemani

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste All,

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online. |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Better first dates. More second dates. Personals