IndiaDivine.org

Pope John Paul II's death chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Gurus,

Assuming the Punya chakra provided by Rama priya is correct this is my attempt to analyse it.Since I am still learning and trying to understand the depth of this chart please correct me.

1.Planets in lagna indicate the number of days the native's soul will wait for before crossing over.The Lagna has no planets so his soul will move on after the thirteen days and there will not be any delays.

2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter and Ketu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.

3.However there is an exchange here between Jupiter and Mercury.Mercury in the Sapta Loka indicates Maha Loka.If we consider the tattwas then Mercury can indicate the lower planes too where as Jupiter will indicate the higher planes.

4.Planets in the 6th house indicate the shad ripu.There are many planets here.Jupiter's dristi will indicate that these are forgiven.The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury will indicate a delay in this.Perhaps the native will have to wait a bit and under go some suffering before he can move to a higger loka.This is also seen from the 12th house.

5.8th lord Venus is also amongst the planets and exalted there and yet Jupiter has dristi over it.

6.The 10th lord only gets rashi dristi from Jupiter where as the 7th lord is exalted.Rahu and Saturn also have dristi over the 10th lord.The chances of rebirth are stronger due to this.

7.At the time of his death he was thinking about God and likely praying for salvation.I hope to be corrected and would request further analysis.

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.Ramapriya D <ayirpamar wrote:

Here it is... for those that can't view the file, the data is: 2nd April 03 @ 21.37 (+2), @ 12-27e, 41-54n

Ramapriya

ayirpamar

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Better first dates. More second dates. Personals

Guest guest

Dear Kanupria,

It seams a long time since we met in Delhi. How are you?

I have revisited the tape and hand outs from the conference and found that Guruji had mentioned that if no planets are in the lagna we see the lord. Venus as LL is in the 6th house and in 5th Navamsa. This would give a time of 5 x 15 days until his soul may leave this realm.

For all other observations I would like to wait until his soul has departed.

Kind regards

Marcus

kanu priya [kanupriya003] Monday, April 04, 2005 4:13 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Pope John Paul II's death chart

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Gurus,

Assuming the Punya chakra provided by Rama priya is correct this is my attempt to analyse it.Since I am still learning and trying to understand the depth of this chart please correct me.

1.Planets in lagna indicate the number of days the native's soul will wait for before crossing over.The Lagna has no planets so his soul will move on after the thirteen days and there will not be any delays.

2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter and Ketu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.

3.However there is an exchange here between Jupiter and Mercury.Mercury in the Sapta Loka indicates Maha Loka.If we consider the tattwas then Mercury can indicate the lower planes too where as Jupiter will indicate the higher planes.

4.Planets in the 6th house indicate the shad ripu.There are many planets here.Jupiter's dristi will indicate that these are forgiven.The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury will indicate a delay in this.Perhaps the native will have to wait a bit and under go some suffering before he can move to a higger loka.This is also seen from the 12th house.

5.8th lord Venus is also amongst the planets and exalted there and yet Jupiter has dristi over it.

6.The 10th lord only gets rashi dristi from Jupiter where as the 7th lord is exalted.Rahu and Saturn also have dristi over the 10th lord.The chances of rebirth are stronger due to this.

7.At the time of his death he was thinking about God and likely praying for salvation.I hope to be corrected and would request further analysis.

Best Regards,

Here it is... for those that can't view the file, the data is: 2nd April 03 @ 21.37 (+2), @ 12-27e, 41-54n

Ramapriya

ayirpamar

Better first dates. More second dates. Personals |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Marcus,

I am good and hope things are well at your end too.I completely agree and respect the idea of doing this later however one doubt, is one navamsha equal to one year or one day? Looking forward to further analysis at the right time.

Best Regards,

Kanupriya. Marcus <jyotish wrote:

Dear Kanupria,

It seams a long time since we met in Delhi. How are you?

I have revisited the tape and hand outs from the conference and found that Guruji had mentioned that if no planets are in the lagna we see the lord. Venus as LL is in the 6th house and in 5th Navamsa. This would give a time of 5 x 15 days until his soul may leave this realm.

For all other observations I would like to wait until his soul has departed.

Kind regards

Marcus

kanu priya [kanupriya003] Monday, April 04, 2005 4:13 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Pope John Paul II's death chart

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Gurus,

Best Regards,

Ramapriya

ayirpamar

Better first dates. More second dates. Personals |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Better first dates. More second dates. Personals

Guest guest

Dear Kanu Namste

Thanks for the wonderful writ-up. I dont know any thing about Punya

reading but have some doubts.

> 2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter and

>Ketu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.

The saptalok and Saptapatal we divide chart is the same division we

take in Punya? The 12th in noraml divion indictes Tapa governed by

Shani. Guru rules Satya sitting in Tapa loka. How do we interpret.

Another thing I wanted to ask is that what is the real purpose of

doing the Punya? Like is it to find when will departed soul get

Sadgati. Or when the departed soul will reborn on the bhu mandala. Can

we find out exact timing and place of its rebirth on the Bhulok. That

will allow us to get Kundali of next birth from present birth!

I hope you wont mind me asking such non-qualitative and canonical queries!

Thanks a lot for your Time and Astrology.

Prabodh Vekhande

Jai Jai Shankar

Har Har Shankar

varahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003> wrote:

> Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

> Dear Gurus,

> Assuming the Punya chakra provided by Rama priya

is correct this is my attempt to analyse it.Since I am still learning

and trying to understand the depth of this chart please correct me.

> 1.Planets in lagna indicate the number of days the native's soul

will wait for before crossing over.The Lagna has no planets so his

soul will move on after the thirteen days and there will not be any

delays.

> 2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter and

Ketu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.

> 3.However there is an exchange here between Jupiter and

Mercury.Mercury in the Sapta Loka indicates Maha Loka.If we consider

the tattwas then Mercury can indicate the lower planes too where as

Jupiter will indicate the higher planes.

> 4.Planets in the 6th house indicate the shad ripu.There are many

planets here.Jupiter's dristi will indicate that these are

forgiven.The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury will indicate a

delay in this.Perhaps the native will have to wait a bit and under go

some suffering before he can move to a higger loka.This is also seen

from the 12th house.

> 5.8th lord Venus is also amongst the planets and exalted there and

yet Jupiter has dristi over it.

> 6.The 10th lord only gets rashi dristi from Jupiter where as the 7th

lord is exalted.Rahu and Saturn also have dristi over the 10th

lord.The chances of rebirth are stronger due to this.

> 7.At the time of his death he was thinking about God and likely

praying for salvation.I hope to be corrected and would request further

analysis.

>

> Best Regards,

> Kanupriya.

>

> Ramapriya D <ayirpamar@g...> wrote:

> Here it is... for those that can't view the file, the data is: 2nd

April 03 @ 21.37 (+2), @ 12-27e, 41-54n

>

> Ramapriya

> ayirpamar@g...

>

>

>

> |Om Tat Sat|

> http://www.varahamihira

>

>

>

Guest guest

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Prabodh,

As usual I smiled at your questions, and no problem at all you are always welcome to ask them, it will make me think which is good.I am replying below with my limited knowledge and my own experience, others are welcome to add or correct me: The saptalok and Saptapatal we divide chart is the same division wetake in Punya? The 12th in noraml divion indictes Tapa governed byShani. Guru rules Satya sitting in Tapa loka. How do we interpret.

*** If we go by this then all of us go to Tapa Loka after we pass away? I think applying the lokas as per the planets placed there would make more sense unless there are no planets?

Another thing I wanted to ask is that what is the real purpose ofdoing the Punya? Like is it to find when will departed soul getSadgati. Or when the departed soul will reborn on the bhu mandala. Canwe find out exact timing and place of its rebirth on the Bhulok. Thatwill allow us to get Kundali of next birth from present birth!

***If you are asking me the practical purpose then I would say that at times people come and say something like, ever since my grand father died something or the other has gone wrong in our family.At times people keep dreaming of the person who passed away.I had a case where the native kept seeing a family member who had passed away and he would come and ask for food each time.In such times if one has the Punya chakra it will be an additional tool to see what is going on.Is the person imagining or is the soul still around? There are many tools in Jyotish and with each tool one can see several things.I think this is one practical use of the Punya chakra.

I do know that one can derive wether the soul will be reborn, what kind of a place and after going to which other loka [if at all] but then again we are not God and this is one prediction we cannot check. I am sure one can get some idea of the kundali of the next birth as the Punya chakra also indicates our present life karma and the next life if any will be based on this.I have not learnt all the tools to be able to do this but I know it is possible.

I hope I managed to answer your questions.

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.I hope you wont mind me asking such non-qualitative and canonical queries!Thanks a lot for your Time and Astrology.Prabodh VekhandeJai Jai ShankarHar Har Shankarvarahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003> wrote:> Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah> Dear Gurus,> Assuming the Punya chakra provided by Rama priyais correct this is my attempt to analyse it.Since I am still learningand trying to understand the depth of this chart please

correct me.> 1.Planets in lagna indicate the number of days the native's soulwill wait for before crossing over.The Lagna has no planets so hissoul will move on after the thirteen days and there will not be anydelays.> 2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter andKetu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.> 3.However there is an exchange here between Jupiter andMercury.Mercury in the Sapta Loka indicates Maha Loka.If we considerthe tattwas then Mercury can indicate the lower planes too where asJupiter will indicate the higher planes.> 4.Planets in the 6th house indicate the shad ripu.There are manyplanets here.Jupiter's dristi will indicate that these areforgiven.The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury will indicate adelay in this.Perhaps the native will have to wait a bit and under gosome suffering before he can move to a higger loka.This is also seenfrom the 12th house.> 5.8th lord

Venus is also amongst the planets and exalted there andyet Jupiter has dristi over it. > 6.The 10th lord only gets rashi dristi from Jupiter where as the 7thlord is exalted.Rahu and Saturn also have dristi over the 10thlord.The chances of rebirth are stronger due to this.> 7.At the time of his death he was thinking about God and likelypraying for salvation.I hope to be corrected and would request furtheranalysis.> > Best Regards,> Kanupriya.> > Ramapriya D <ayirpamar@g...> wrote:> Here it is... for those that can't view the file, the data is: 2ndApril 03 @ 21.37 (+2), @ 12-27e, 41-54n> > Ramapriya> ayirpamar@g...> > > > |Om Tat Sat|> http://www.varahamihira > > >

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Kanu & Prabodh

Gone on..this is good thinking is very good. I will not spoon feed.

Just one point - 7th is house of rebirth. If Mars is there then in an Island. Like that you should decipher.

With best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

15B Gangaram Hospital Road

New Delhi 110060, India

http://srath.com, +91-11-25717162

kanu priya [kanupriya003] Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:10 PMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Pope John Paul II's death chart

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Prabodh,

As usual I smiled at your questions, and no problem at all you are always welcome to ask them, it will make me think which is good.I am replying below with my limited knowledge and my own experience, others are welcome to add or correct me: The saptalok and Saptapatal we divide chart is the same division wetake in Punya? The 12th in noraml divion indictes Tapa governed byShani. Guru rules Satya sitting in Tapa loka. How do we interpret.

*** If we go by this then all of us go to Tapa Loka after we pass away? I think applying the lokas as per the planets placed there would make more sense unless there are no planets?

Another thing I wanted to ask is that what is the real purpose ofdoing the Punya? Like is it to find when will departed soul getSadgati. Or when the departed soul will reborn on the bhu mandala. Canwe find out exact timing and place of its rebirth on the Bhulok. Thatwill allow us to get Kundali of next birth from present birth!

***If you are asking me the practical purpose then I would say that at times people come and say something like, ever since my grand father died something or the other has gone wrong in our family.At times people keep dreaming of the person who passed away.I had a case where the native kept seeing a family member who had passed away and he would come and ask for food each time.In such times if one has the Punya chakra it will be an additional tool to see what is going on.Is the person imagining or is the soul still around? There are many tools in Jyotish and with each tool one can see several things.I think this is one practical use of the Punya chakra.

I do know that one can derive wether the soul will be reborn, what kind of a place and after going to which other loka [if at all] but then again we are not God and this is one prediction we cannot check. I am sure one can get some idea of the kundali of the next birth as the Punya chakra also indicates our present life karma and the next life if any will be based on this.I have not learnt all the tools to be able to do this but I know it is possible.

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.I hope you wont mind me asking such non-qualitative and canonical queries!Thanks a lot for your Time and Astrology.Prabodh VekhandeJai Jai ShankarHar Har Shankarvarahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003> wrote:> Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah> Dear Gurus,> Assuming the Punya chakra provided by Rama priyais correct this is my attempt to analyse it.Since I am still learningand trying to understand the depth of this chart please correct me.> 1.Planets in lagna indicate the number of days the native's soulwill wait for before crossing over.The Lagna has no planets so hissoul will move on after the thirteen days and there will not be anydelays.> 2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter andKetu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.> 3.However there is an exchange here between Jupiter andMercury.Mercury in the Sapta Loka indicates Maha Loka.If we considerthe tattwas then Mercury can indicate the lower planes too where asJupiter will indicate the higher planes.> 4.Planets in the 6th house indicate the shad ripu.There are manyplanets here.Jupiter's dristi will indicate that these areforgiven.The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury will indicate adelay in this.Perhaps the native will have to wait a bit and under gosome suffering before he can move to a higger loka.This is also seenfrom the 12th house.> 5.8th lord Venus is also amongst the planets and exalted there andyet Jupiter has dristi over it. > 6.The 10th lord only gets rashi dristi from Jupiter where as the 7thlord is exalted.Rahu and Saturn also have dristi over the 10thlord.The chances of rebirth are stronger due to this.> 7.At the time of his death he was thinking about God and likelypraying for salvation.I hope to be corrected and would request furtheranalysis.> > Best Regards,> Kanupriya.> > Ramapriya D <ayirpamar@g...> wrote:> Here it is... for those that can't view the file, the data is: 2ndApril 03 @ 21.37 (+2), @ 12-27e, 41-54n> > Ramapriya> ayirpamar@g...> > > > |Om Tat Sat|> http://www.varahamihira > > >

Guest guest

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 5:31 AM

RE: |Sri Varaha| Pope John Paul II's death chart

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Kanu & Prabodh

Just one point - 7th is house of rebirth. If Mars is there then in an Island. Like that you should decipher.

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

New Delhi 110060, India

kanu priya [kanupriya003 ] Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:10 PMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Pope John Paul II's death chart

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Prabodh,

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.I hope you wont mind me asking such non-qualitative and canonical queries!Thanks a lot for your Time and Astrology.Prabodh VekhandeJai Jai ShankarHar Har Shankarvarahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003> wrote:> Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah> Dear Gurus,> Assuming the Punya chakra provided by Rama priyais correct this is my attempt to analyse it.Since I am still learningand trying to understand the depth of this chart please correct me.> 1.Planets in lagna indicate the number of days the native's soulwill wait for before crossing over.The Lagna has no planets so hissoul will move on after the thirteen days and there will not be anydelays.> 2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter andKetu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.> 3.However there is an exchange here between Jupiter andMercury.Mercury in the Sapta Loka indicates Maha Loka.If we considerthe tattwas then Mercury can indicate the lower planes too where asJupiter will indicate the higher planes.> 4.Planets in the 6th house indicate the shad ripu.There are manyplanets here.Jupiter's dristi will indicate that these areforgiven.The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury will indicate adelay in this.Perhaps the native will have to wait a bit and under gosome suffering before he can move to a higger loka.This is also seenfrom the 12th house.> 5.8th lord Venus is also amongst the planets and exalted there andyet Jupiter has dristi over it. > 6.The 10th lord only gets rashi dristi from Jupiter where as the 7thlord is exalted.Rahu and Saturn also have dristi over the 10thlord.The chances of rebirth are stronger due to this.> 7.At the time of his death he was thinking about God and likelypraying for salvation.I hope to be corrected and would request furtheranalysis.> > Best Regards,> Kanupriya.> > Ramapriya D <ayirpamar@g...> wrote:> Here it is... for those that can't view the file, the data is: 2ndApril 03 @ 21.37 (+2), @ 12-27e, 41-54n> > Ramapriya> ayirpamar@g...> > > > |Om Tat Sat|> http://www.varahamihira > > >

Guest guest

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 5:31 AM

RE: |Sri Varaha| Pope John Paul II's death chart

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Kanu & Prabodh

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

New Delhi 110060, India

kanu priya [kanupriya003 ] Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:10 PMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Pope John Paul II's death chart

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Prabodh,

Best Wishes,

Guest guest

Dear Kanu Namste

Thanks for the Smile :)

> *** If we go by this then all of us go to Tapa Loka after we pass

away? I think applying the lokas as per the planets placed there would

make more sense unless there are no planets?

I did not get it. I think the underline principle is that 7th house

indicates the Bhu loka rules by Mars(Bhumiputra) and subsequntly 12th

Tapa and Lagna as Satya ruled by Jupiter. Now departed soul may go to

any of these seven lokas or any of the seven patals. To avoid patals

and secure hevens we recite Gayatri every day. I believe 7th house

should indicate some thing as it is a house of rebirth on Bhuloka.

Mars as it governs Bhuloka if placed in 7th at the time of death

should indicate rebirth on Bhuloka. Can we not apply the same logic to

other lokas and their lords. Like say in death chart(DC)(BTW why DC in

Sanskrit called as Punya Chart?) we have Mercury placed in MAHA loka.

Since Me rules it can we infer that that the departed soul now have

found new abode in MAHA loka? Ju governs Satya loka but placed in Tapa

of Shani can we not infer that the departed soul just missed the Satya

loka (and hence Moksha possibly!)and is in penance of Shani?

>I had a case where the native kept seeing a family member who had

>passed away and he would come and ask for food each time.In such

>times if one has the Punya chakra it will be an additional tool to

>see what is going on.Is the person imagining or is the soul still

>around? There are many tools in Jyotish and with each tool one can

>see several things.I think this is one practical use of the Punya

>chakra.

Can you be more generous to tell little bit more on this. I mean how

could you solve such case and how actually your advise helped the

person. The reason I am asking this is that few days back some body

approached with similar problems to me. As I did not know how to apply

Punya, I rellied more on counselling. I had a three hours talk with

the person and since then he did not have any dreams or any other

problem from his departed father. Now the sawal arises if by just

counselling such problems can be solved(as in most cases it is just

exagarated expression of love for the departed soul(effect of Hindi

cinema!) small talk can solve this problem) What additional things we

get as tool in the Punya chart? See I am not challenging the purpose

of Punya chart, I really want to know how do we see what is going on

with the departed soul and map to the present life of the native.

Thanks a lot for your Time and permission for asking questions on

such a delicate topic with out reservations!

Prabodh Vekhande

Jai Jai Shankar

Har Har Shankar

> Dear Prabodh,

> As usual I smiled at your questions, and no

problem at all you are always welcome to ask them, it will make me

think which is good.I am replying below with my limited knowledge and

my own experience, others are welcome to add or correct me:

>

> The saptalok and Saptapatal we divide chart is the same division we

> take in Punya? The 12th in noraml divion indictes Tapa governed by

> Shani. Guru rules Satya sitting in Tapa loka. How do we interpret.

>

> *** If we go by this then all of us go to Tapa Loka after we pass

away? I think applying the lokas as per the planets placed there would

make more sense unless there are no planets?

>

> Another thing I wanted to ask is that what is the real purpose of

> doing the Punya? Like is it to find when will departed soul get

> Sadgati. Or when the departed soul will reborn on the bhu mandala. Can

> we find out exact timing and place of its rebirth on the Bhulok. That

> will allow us to get Kundali of next birth from present birth!

>

> ***If you are asking me the practical purpose then I would say that

at times people come and say something like, ever since my grand

father died something or the other has gone wrong in our family.At

times people keep dreaming of the person who passed away.I had a case

where the native kept seeing a family member who had passed away and

he would come and ask for food each time.In such times if one has the

Punya chakra it will be an additional tool to see what is going on.Is

the person imagining or is the soul still around? There are many tools

in Jyotish and with each tool one can see several things.I think this

is one practical use of the Punya chakra.

>

> I do know that one can derive wether the soul will be reborn, what

kind of a place and after going to which other loka [if at all] but

then again we are not God and this is one prediction we cannot check.

I am sure one can get some idea of the kundali of the next birth as

the Punya chakra also indicates our present life karma and the next

life if any will be based on this.I have not learnt all the tools to

be able to do this but I know it is possible.

>

> I hope I managed to answer your questions.

>

> Best Wishes,

>

> Kanupriya.

>

> I hope you wont mind me asking such non-qualitative and canonical

queries!

>

> Thanks a lot for your Time and Astrology.

>

> Prabodh Vekhande

> Jai Jai Shankar

> Har Har Shankar

>

> varahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003>

wrote:

> > Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

> > Dear Gurus,

> > Assuming the Punya chakra provided by Rama priya

> is correct this is my attempt to analyse it.Since I am still learning

> and trying to understand the depth of this chart please correct me.

> > 1.Planets in lagna indicate the number of days the native's soul

> will wait for before crossing over.The Lagna has no planets so his

> soul will move on after the thirteen days and there will not be any

> delays.

> > 2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter and

> Ketu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.

> > 3.However there is an exchange here between Jupiter and

> Mercury.Mercury in the Sapta Loka indicates Maha Loka.If we consider

> the tattwas then Mercury can indicate the lower planes too where as

> Jupiter will indicate the higher planes.

> > 4.Planets in the 6th house indicate the shad ripu.There are many

> planets here.Jupiter's dristi will indicate that these are

> forgiven.The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury will indicate a

> delay in this.Perhaps the native will have to wait a bit and under go

> some suffering before he can move to a higger loka.This is also seen

> from the 12th house.

> > 5.8th lord Venus is also amongst the planets and exalted there and

> yet Jupiter has dristi over it.

> > 6.The 10th lord only gets rashi dristi from Jupiter where as the 7th

> lord is exalted.Rahu and Saturn also have dristi over the 10th

> lord.The chances of rebirth are stronger due to this.

> > 7.At the time of his death he was thinking about God and likely

> praying for salvation.I hope to be corrected and would request further

> analysis.

> >

> > Best Regards,

> > Kanupriya.

> >

> > Ramapriya D <ayirpamar@g...> wrote:

> > Here it is... for those that can't view the file, the data is: 2nd

> April 03 @ 21.37 (+2), @ 12-27e, 41-54n

> >

> > Ramapriya

> > ayirpamar@g...

> >

> >

> >

> > |Om Tat Sat|

> > http://www.varahamihira

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Prabodh,

My comments below with more smiles your way :I did not get it. I think the underline principle is that 7th houseindicates the Bhu loka rules by Mars(Bhumiputra) and subsequntly 12thTapa and Lagna as Satya ruled by Jupiter. Now departed soul may go toany of these seven lokas or any of the seven patals. To avoid patalsand secure hevens we recite Gayatri every day. I believe 7th houseshould indicate some thing as it is a house of rebirth on Bhuloka.Mars as it governs Bhuloka if placed in 7th at the time of deathshould indicate rebirth on Bhuloka. Can we not apply the same logic to other lokas and their lords.

*** As far as I know the 12th house is supposed to indicate the loka.Marcus, since you have the paper could you confirm this please.Now I thought about what you said and I think the following made sense to me:

1.The 12th house is the Moskha sthan.It also indicates Pitris, spirits.The karakas are also Saturn and Rahu.So perhaps matters realted to such should be derived from the 12th house.

2.When we look at a natal chart and look at the planets placed according to the lokas and talas what do we really use it for? Is it not that we are able to see which planet is effecting which part of the body.The seven chakras are represented by the 7 Lokas? How ever in a death chart are we looking at the physical body? Here the whole chart is connected to issues related to the 12th house.So I think it would make sense to look at the 12th house to see if there is moskha [Placement of Jupiter decides this as only Maha Vishnu can forgive since etc.] or if not which loka is the soul going to.

3.The 7th house is indicative about the rebirth and you are right about that.Sanjay has written another mail explaining this further.

(BTW why is DC in Sanskrit called as Punya Chart?)

*** It is said that the only thing we carry with us after our death is the Punya [good karma] we have done in our life.Hence, the fact that this chart is called the Punya chart indicates that this chart must show the karma done by us in our life time.This chart then must indicate our good and bad karma and results one can expect from it.This is read from the 6th [shad ripu or weaknesses], 8th [Dushtakarma or sins]and 12th [Moskha sthan.]

Like say in a DC we have Mercury placed in MAHA loka.Since Me rules it can we infer that that the departed soul now havefound new abode in MAHA loka? Ju governs Satya loka but placed in Tapaof Shani can we not infer that the departed soul just missed the Satyaloka (and hence Moksha possibly!)and is in penance of Shani?

*** Perhaps more planets placed on one side of the chart will indicate weather the naitve will go to a Tala or a Loka? Can you be more generous to tell little bit more on this. I mean howcould you solve such case and how actually your advise helped theperson. The reason I am asking this is that few days back some bodyapproached with similar problems to me. As I did not know how to applyPunya, I rellied more on counselling. I had a three hours talk withthe person and since then he did not have any dreams or any otherproblem from his departed father. Now the sawal arises if by justcounselling such problems can be solved(as in most cases it is justexagarated expression of love for the departed soul(effect of Hindicinema!) small talk can solve this problem) What additional things weget as tool in the Punya chart? See I am not challenging the purposeof Punya chart,

I really want to know how do we see what is going onwith the departed soul and map to the present life of the native.

*** Planets placed in the 12th house also indicate where the mind of the native was in his last moment.This is the reason I said that in his last moments the Pope was praying.I was recently told by someone that infact he sat up prayed, blessed a few people and then passed away.

In one particular incident The native who passed away his daughter and wife kept feeling as though he is still around.The Punya chart indicated he will only leave after a while [i will try to get the chart but I do not want to ask them the time of death again now that the family is settled.So sorry about not been able to give you more details.]From studying the chart I was able to derive that the native infact wanted to tell them something before he passed away.This was confirmed by them.I asked them later if there was a recent talk of any bought property etc. I asked the wife to look around the room and that she will be able to find some important papers with some gold and this is what the husband wanted to communicate to them.They got back to me after about a week.The husband had bought her a gold chain for thier upcoming wedding anniversary and there were some important papers regarding thier

flat with it.They were relieved to find this and they said they never sensed his presence again but rather felt as though he is in peace.Study the 12th house carefully.

You are right about counselling, as astrologers that is the most important job for us. I agree with you that at times people may be just imagining things but my own personal experience states other wise.Its also not always possible to get the time of death to make a Punya chart and a prashnna or the natal chart can be seen.The Punya chart is just another tool with a specefic purpose and it is offcourse up to the astrologer to use it or not.

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.

P.S.- Sanjay, I am glad you wont spoon feed us but please make sure we remain on track! Looking forward to more knowledge from you on this.

think which is good.I am replying below with my limited knowledge andmy own experience, others are welcome to add or correct me: > > The saptalok and Saptapatal we divide chart is the same division we> take in Punya? The 12th in noraml divion indictes Tapa governed by> Shani. Guru rules Satya sitting in Tapa loka. How do we interpret.> > *** If we go by this then all of us go to Tapa Loka after we passaway? I think applying the lokas as per the planets placed there wouldmake more sense unless there are no planets? > > Another thing I wanted to ask is that what is the real purpose of> doing the Punya? Like is it to find when will departed soul get> Sadgati. Or when the departed soul will reborn on the bhu mandala. Can> we find out exact timing and place of its rebirth on the Bhulok. That> will allow us to get Kundali of next birth from present birth!> >

***If you are asking me the practical purpose then I would say thatat times people come and say something like, ever since my grandfather died something or the other has gone wrong in our family.Attimes people keep dreaming of the person who passed away.I had a casewhere the native kept seeing a family member who had passed away andhe would come and ask for food each time.In such times if one has thePunya chakra it will be an additional tool to see what is going on.Isthe person imagining or is the soul still around? There are many toolsin Jyotish and with each tool one can see several things.I think thisis one practical use of the Punya chakra. > > I do know that one can derive wether the soul will be reborn, whatkind of a place and after going to which other loka [if at all] butthen again we are not God and this is one prediction we cannot check.I am sure one can get some idea of the kundali of the next birth asthe

Punya chakra also indicates our present life karma and the nextlife if any will be based on this.I have not learnt all the tools tobe able to do this but I know it is possible. > > I hope I managed to answer your questions.> > Best Wishes,> > Kanupriya.> > I hope you wont mind me asking such non-qualitative and canonicalqueries!> > Thanks a lot for your Time and Astrology.> > Prabodh Vekhande> Jai Jai Shankar> Har Har Shankar> > varahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003>wrote:> > Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah> > Dear Gurus,>

> Assuming the Punya chakra provided by Rama priya> is correct this is my attempt to analyse it.Since I am still learning> and trying to understand the depth of this chart please correct me.> > 1.Planets in lagna indicate the number of days the native's soul> will wait for before crossing over.The Lagna has no planets so his> soul will move on after the thirteen days and there will not be any> delays.> > 2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter and> Ketu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.> > 3.However there is an exchange here between Jupiter and> Mercury.Mercury in the Sapta Loka indicates Maha Loka.If we consider> the tattwas then Mercury can indicate the lower planes too where as> Jupiter will indicate the higher planes.> > 4.Planets in the 6th

house indicate the shad ripu.There are many> planets here.Jupiter's dristi will indicate that these are> forgiven.The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury will indicate a> delay in this.Perhaps the native will have to wait a bit and under go> some suffering before he can move to a higger loka.This is also seen> from the 12th house.> > 5.8th lord Venus is also amongst the planets and exalted there and> yet Jupiter has dristi over it. > > 6.The 10th lord only gets rashi dristi from Jupiter where as the 7th> lord is exalted.Rahu and Saturn also have dristi over the 10th> lord.The chances of rebirth are stronger due to this.> > 7.At the time of his death he was thinking about God and likely> praying for salvation.I hope to be corrected and would request further> analysis.> > > > Best Regards,> > Kanupriya.> > > > Ramapriya D

<ayirpamar@g...> wrote:> > Here it is... for those that can't view the file, the data is: 2nd> April 03 @ 21.37 (+2), @ 12-27e, 41-54n> > > > Ramapriya> > ayirpamar@g...> > > > > > > > |Om Tat Sat|> > http://www.varahamihira > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Kanu Namste

May be you are correct in suggesting in 12th house but dont you think

we are asuming here that every body will get Moksha!

> *** It is said that the only thing we carry with us after our death

>is the Punya [good karma] we have done in our life.

Are you sure? Means my Pap will remain here on Bhuloka?

We say in Sanskrit date of death as PunyaTithi. Why I dont know. DO

you have any idea?

Now the most interesting aspect of mail. How could you find out that

the departed husband is trying say something and specifically

regarding documents and gold. Please discuss the principles if not the

actual chart.

Prabodh Vekhande

Jai Jai Shankar

Har Har Shankar

> Dear Prabodh,

> My comments below with more smiles your way :

>

> I did not get it. I think the underline principle is that 7th house

> indicates the Bhu loka rules by Mars(Bhumiputra) and subsequntly 12th

> Tapa and Lagna as Satya ruled by Jupiter. Now departed soul may go to

> any of these seven lokas or any of the seven patals. To avoid patals

> and secure hevens we recite Gayatri every day. I believe 7th house

> should indicate some thing as it is a house of rebirth on Bhuloka.

> Mars as it governs Bhuloka if placed in 7th at the time of death

> should indicate rebirth on Bhuloka. Can we not apply the same logic

to other lokas and their lords.

> *** As far as I know the 12th house is supposed to indicate the

loka.Marcus, since you have the paper could you confirm this

please.Now I thought about what you said and I think the following

made sense to me:

> 1.The 12th house is the Moskha sthan.It also indicates Pitris,

spirits.The karakas are also Saturn and Rahu.So perhaps matters

realted to such should be derived from the 12th house.

> 2.When we look at a natal chart and look at the planets placed

according to the lokas and talas what do we really use it for? Is it

not that we are able to see which planet is effecting which part of

the body.The seven chakras are represented by the 7 Lokas? How ever in

a death chart are we looking at the physical body? Here the whole

chart is connected to issues related to the 12th house.So I think it

would make sense to look at the 12th house to see if there is moskha

[Placement of Jupiter decides this as only Maha Vishnu can forgive

since etc.] or if not which loka is the soul going to.

> 3.The 7th house is indicative about the rebirth and you are right

about that.Sanjay has written another mail explaining this further.

> (BTW why is DC in Sanskrit called as Punya Chart?)

> *** It is said that the only thing we carry with us after our death

is the Punya [good karma] we have done in our life.Hence, the fact

that this chart is called the Punya chart indicates that this chart

must show the karma done by us in our life time.This chart then must

indicate our good and bad karma and results one can expect from

it.This is read from the 6th [shad ripu or weaknesses], 8th

[Dushtakarma or sins]and 12th [Moskha sthan.]

>

> Like say in a DC we have Mercury placed in MAHA loka.

> Since Me rules it can we infer that that the departed soul now have

> found new abode in MAHA loka? Ju governs Satya loka but placed in Tapa

> of Shani can we not infer that the departed soul just missed the Satya

> loka (and hence Moksha possibly!)and is in penance of Shani?

>

> *** Perhaps more planets placed on one side of the chart will

indicate weather the naitve will go to a Tala or a Loka?

> Can you be more generous to tell little bit more on this. I mean how

> could you solve such case and how actually your advise helped the

> person. The reason I am asking this is that few days back some body

> approached with similar problems to me. As I did not know how to apply

> Punya, I rellied more on counselling. I had a three hours talk with

> the person and since then he did not have any dreams or any other

> problem from his departed father. Now the sawal arises if by just

> counselling such problems can be solved(as in most cases it is just

> exagarated expression of love for the departed soul(effect of Hindi

> cinema!) small talk can solve this problem) What additional things we

> get as tool in the Punya chart? See I am not challenging the purpose

> of Punya chart, I really want to know how do we see what is going on

> with the departed soul and map to the present life of the native.

>

> *** Planets placed in the 12th house also indicate where the mind of

the native was in his last moment.This is the reason I said that in

his last moments the Pope was praying.I was recently told by someone

that infact he sat up prayed, blessed a few people and then passed away.

> In one particular incident The native who passed away his

daughter and wife kept feeling as though he is still around.The Punya

chart indicated he will only leave after a while [i will try to get

the chart but I do not want to ask them the time of death again now

that the family is settled.So sorry about not been able to give you

more details.]From studying the chart I was able to derive that the

native infact wanted to tell them something before he passed away.This

was confirmed by them.I asked them later if there was a recent talk of

any bought property etc. I asked the wife to look around the room and

that she will be able to find some important papers with some gold and

this is what the husband wanted to communicate to them.They got back

to me after about a week.The husband had bought her a gold chain for

thier upcoming wedding anniversary and there were some important

papers regarding thier flat with it.They were relieved to find this

and they said they never sensed his

> presence again but rather felt as though he is in peace.Study the

12th house carefully.

> You are right about counselling, as astrologers that is the

most important job for us. I agree with you that at times people may

be just imagining things but my own personal experience states other

wise.Its also not always possible to get the time of death to make a

Punya chart and a prashnna or the natal chart can be seen.The Punya

chart is just another tool with a specefic purpose and it is offcourse

up to the astrologer to use it or not.

>

> Best Wishes,

> Kanupriya.

> P.S.- Sanjay, I am glad you wont spoon feed us but please make sure

we remain on track! Looking forward to more knowledge from you on this.

>

> think which is good.I am replying below with my limited knowledge and

> my own experience, others are welcome to add or correct me:

> >

> > The saptalok and Saptapatal we divide chart is the same division we

> > take in Punya? The 12th in noraml divion indictes Tapa governed by

> > Shani. Guru rules Satya sitting in Tapa loka. How do we interpret.

> >

> > *** If we go by this then all of us go to Tapa Loka after we pass

> away? I think applying the lokas as per the planets placed there would

> make more sense unless there are no planets?

> >

> > Another thing I wanted to ask is that what is the real purpose of

> > doing the Punya? Like is it to find when will departed soul get

> > Sadgati. Or when the departed soul will reborn on the bhu mandala. Can

> > we find out exact timing and place of its rebirth on the Bhulok. That

> > will allow us to get Kundali of next birth from present birth!

> >

> > ***If you are asking me the practical purpose then I would say that

> at times people come and say something like, ever since my grand

> father died something or the other has gone wrong in our family.At

> times people keep dreaming of the person who passed away.I had a case

> where the native kept seeing a family member who had passed away and

> he would come and ask for food each time.In such times if one has the

> Punya chakra it will be an additional tool to see what is going on.Is

> the person imagining or is the soul still around? There are many tools

> in Jyotish and with each tool one can see several things.I think this

> is one practical use of the Punya chakra.

> >

> > I do know that one can derive wether the soul will be reborn, what

> kind of a place and after going to which other loka [if at all] but

> then again we are not God and this is one prediction we cannot check.

> I am sure one can get some idea of the kundali of the next birth as

> the Punya chakra also indicates our present life karma and the next

> life if any will be based on this.I have not learnt all the tools to

> be able to do this but I know it is possible.

> >

> > I hope I managed to answer your questions.

> >

> > Best Wishes,

> >

> > Kanupriya.

> >

> > I hope you wont mind me asking such non-qualitative and canonical

> queries!

> >

> > Thanks a lot for your Time and Astrology.

> >

> > Prabodh Vekhande

> > Jai Jai Shankar

> > Har Har Shankar

> >

> > varahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003>

> wrote:

> > > Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

> > > Dear Gurus,

> > > Assuming the Punya chakra provided by Rama priya

> > is correct this is my attempt to analyse it.Since I am still learning

> > and trying to understand the depth of this chart please correct me.

> > > 1.Planets in lagna indicate the number of days the native's soul

> > will wait for before crossing over.The Lagna has no planets so his

> > soul will move on after the thirteen days and there will not be any

> > delays.

> > > 2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter and

> > Ketu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.

> > > 3.However there is an exchange here between Jupiter and

> > Mercury.Mercury in the Sapta Loka indicates Maha Loka.If we consider

> > the tattwas then Mercury can indicate the lower planes too where as

> > Jupiter will indicate the higher planes.

> > > 4.Planets in the 6th house indicate the shad ripu.There are many

> > planets here.Jupiter's dristi will indicate that these are

> > forgiven.The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury will indicate a

> > delay in this.Perhaps the native will have to wait a bit and under go

> > some suffering before he can move to a higger loka.This is also seen

> > from the 12th house.

> > > 5.8th lord Venus is also amongst the planets and exalted there and

> > yet Jupiter has dristi over it.

> > > 6.The 10th lord only gets rashi dristi from Jupiter where as the 7th

> > lord is exalted.Rahu and Saturn also have dristi over the 10th

> > lord.The chances of rebirth are stronger due to this.

> > > 7.At the time of his death he was thinking about God and likely

> > praying for salvation.I hope to be corrected and would request further

> > analysis.

> > >

> > > Best Regards,

> > > Kanupriya.

> > >

> > > Ramapriya D <ayirpamar@g...> wrote:

> > > Here it is... for those that can't view the file, the data is: 2nd

> > April 03 @ 21.37 (+2), @ 12-27e, 41-54n

> > >

> > > Ramapriya

> > > ayirpamar@g...

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > |Om Tat Sat|

> > > http://www.varahamihira

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Prabodh,

We are not assuming that everyone is getting moksha.Planets in the 12th house will indicate if the native will get moksha or go to another loka. Jupiter's role here becomes very important.I wrote this earlier too.I also explained earlier how to see Shadripu from the 6th house and dushtakarma from the 8th house.Logically I must have seen Venus and Mercury to infer he wanted to communicate something to the wife.There was another planet which pointed me out to property and Gold.I will try to get atleast an approximate chart and let you know.Why the date of death is called Punya tithi, not sure unless the word Punya changes its meaning here which I doubt.

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.

Dear Kanu NamsteMay be you are correct in suggesting in 12th house but dont you thinkwe are asuming here that every body will get Moksha! > *** It is said that the only thing we carry with us after our death>is the Punya [good karma] we have done in our life.Are you sure? Means my Pap will remain here on Bhuloka? We say in Sanskrit date of death as PunyaTithi. Why I dont know. DOyou have any idea? Now the most interesting aspect of mail. How could you find out thatthe departed husband is trying say something and specificallyregarding documents and gold. Please discuss the principles if not theactual chart.

Thanks a lot for your Time and Astrology.Prabodh VekhandeJai Jai ShankarHar Har Shankarvarahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003> wrote:> Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah> Dear Prabodh,> My comments below with more smiles your way :> > I did not get it. I think the underline principle is that 7th house> indicates the Bhu loka rules by Mars(Bhumiputra) and subsequntly 12th> Tapa and Lagna as Satya ruled by Jupiter. Now departed soul may go to> any of these seven lokas or any of the seven patals. To

avoid patals> and secure hevens we recite Gayatri every day. I believe 7th house> should indicate some thing as it is a house of rebirth on Bhuloka.> Mars as it governs Bhuloka if placed in 7th at the time of death> should indicate rebirth on Bhuloka. Can we not apply the same logicto other lokas and their lords.> *** As far as I know the 12th house is supposed to indicate theloka.Marcus, since you have the paper could you confirm thisplease.Now I thought about what you said and I think the followingmade sense to me:> 1.The 12th house is the Moskha sthan.It also indicates Pitris,spirits.The karakas are also Saturn and Rahu.So perhaps mattersrealted to such should be derived from the 12th house.> 2.When we look at a natal chart and look at the planets placedaccording to the lokas and talas what do we really use it for? Is itnot that we are able to see which planet is effecting which part ofthe

body.The seven chakras are represented by the 7 Lokas? How ever ina death chart are we looking at the physical body? Here the wholechart is connected to issues related to the 12th house.So I think itwould make sense to look at the 12th house to see if there is moskha[Placement of Jupiter decides this as only Maha Vishnu can forgivesince etc.] or if not which loka is the soul going to.> 3.The 7th house is indicative about the rebirth and you are rightabout that.Sanjay has written another mail explaining this further. > (BTW why is DC in Sanskrit called as Punya Chart?)> *** It is said that the only thing we carry with us after our deathis the Punya [good karma] we have done in our life.Hence, the factthat this chart is called the Punya chart indicates that this chartmust show the karma done by us in our life time.This chart then mustindicate our good and bad karma and results one can expect fromit.This is read

from the 6th [shad ripu or weaknesses], 8th[Dushtakarma or sins]and 12th [Moskha sthan.] > > Like say in a DC we have Mercury placed in MAHA loka.> Since Me rules it can we infer that that the departed soul now have> found new abode in MAHA loka? Ju governs Satya loka but placed in Tapa> of Shani can we not infer that the departed soul just missed the Satya> loka (and hence Moksha possibly!)and is in penance of Shani? > > *** Perhaps more planets placed on one side of the chart willindicate weather the naitve will go to a Tala or a Loka? > Can you be more generous to tell little bit more on this. I mean how> could you solve such case and how actually your advise helped the> person. The reason I am asking this is that few days back some body> approached with similar problems to me. As I did not know how to apply> Punya, I rellied more on counselling. I had a

three hours talk with> the person and since then he did not have any dreams or any other> problem from his departed father. Now the sawal arises if by just> counselling such problems can be solved(as in most cases it is just> exagarated expression of love for the departed soul(effect of Hindi> cinema!) small talk can solve this problem) What additional things we> get as tool in the Punya chart? See I am not challenging the purpose> of Punya chart, I really want to know how do we see what is going on> with the departed soul and map to the present life of the native.> > *** Planets placed in the 12th house also indicate where the mind ofthe native was in his last moment.This is the reason I said that inhis last moments the Pope was praying.I was recently told by someonethat infact he sat up prayed, blessed a few people and then passed away.> In one particular incident

The native who passed away hisdaughter and wife kept feeling as though he is still around.The Punyachart indicated he will only leave after a while [i will try to getthe chart but I do not want to ask them the time of death again nowthat the family is settled.So sorry about not been able to give youmore details.]From studying the chart I was able to derive that thenative infact wanted to tell them something before he passed away.Thiswas confirmed by them.I asked them later if there was a recent talk ofany bought property etc. I asked the wife to look around the room andthat she will be able to find some important papers with some gold andthis is what the husband wanted to communicate to them.They got backto me after about a week.The husband had bought her a gold chain forthier upcoming wedding anniversary and there were some importantpapers regarding thier flat with it.They were relieved to find thisand they said they never

sensed his> presence again but rather felt as though he is in peace.Study the12th house carefully.> You are right about counselling, as astrologers that is themost important job for us. I agree with you that at times people maybe just imagining things but my own personal experience states otherwise.Its also not always possible to get the time of death to make aPunya chart and a prashnna or the natal chart can be seen.The Punyachart is just another tool with a specefic purpose and it is offcourseup to the astrologer to use it or not.> > Best Wishes,> Kanupriya. > P.S.- Sanjay, I am glad you wont spoon feed us but please make surewe remain on track! Looking forward to more knowledge from you on this.> > think which is good.I am replying below with my limited knowledge and> my own experience, others are welcome to add or

correct me: > > > > The saptalok and Saptapatal we divide chart is the same division we> > take in Punya? The 12th in noraml divion indictes Tapa governed by> > Shani. Guru rules Satya sitting in Tapa loka. How do we interpret.> > > > *** If we go by this then all of us go to Tapa Loka after we pass> away? I think applying the lokas as per the planets placed there would> make more sense unless there are no planets? > > > > Another thing I wanted to ask is that what is the real purpose of> > doing the Punya? Like is it to find when will departed soul get> > Sadgati. Or when the departed soul will reborn on the bhu mandala. Can> > we find out exact timing and place of its rebirth on the Bhulok. That> > will allow us to get Kundali of next birth from present birth!> > > > ***If you are asking me the practical purpose then I

would say that> at times people come and say something like, ever since my grand> father died something or the other has gone wrong in our family.At> times people keep dreaming of the person who passed away.I had a case> where the native kept seeing a family member who had passed away and> he would come and ask for food each time.In such times if one has the> Punya chakra it will be an additional tool to see what is going on.Is> the person imagining or is the soul still around? There are many tools> in Jyotish and with each tool one can see several things.I think this> is one practical use of the Punya chakra. > > > > I do know that one can derive wether the soul will be reborn, what> kind of a place and after going to which other loka [if at all] but> then again we are not God and this is one prediction we cannot check.> I am sure one can get some idea of the kundali of the next

birth as> the Punya chakra also indicates our present life karma and the next> life if any will be based on this.I have not learnt all the tools to> be able to do this but I know it is possible. > > > > I hope I managed to answer your questions.> > > > Best Wishes,> > > > Kanupriya.> > > > I hope you wont mind me asking such non-qualitative and canonical> queries!> > > > Thanks a lot for your Time and Astrology.> > > > Prabodh Vekhande> > Jai Jai Shankar> > Har Har Shankar> > > > varahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003>> wrote:> >

> Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah> > > Dear Gurus,> > > Assuming the Punya chakra provided by Rama priya> > is correct this is my attempt to analyse it.Since I am still learning> > and trying to understand the depth of this chart please correct me.> > > 1.Planets in lagna indicate the number of days the native's soul> > will wait for before crossing over.The Lagna has no planets so his> > soul will move on after the thirteen days and there will not be any> > delays.> > > 2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter and>

> Ketu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.> > > 3.However there is an exchange here between Jupiter and> > Mercury.Mercury in the Sapta Loka indicates Maha Loka.If we consider> > the tattwas then Mercury can indicate the lower planes too where as> > Jupiter will indicate the higher planes.> > > 4.Planets in the 6th house indicate the shad ripu.There are many> > planets here.Jupiter's dristi will indicate that these are> > forgiven.The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury will indicate a> > delay in this.Perhaps the native will have to wait a bit and under go> > some suffering before he can move to a higger loka.This is also seen> > from the 12th house.> > > 5.8th lord Venus is also amongst the planets and exalted there and> > yet Jupiter has dristi over it. > > > 6.The 10th lord only gets rashi dristi from Jupiter where as the 7th>

> lord is exalted.Rahu and Saturn also have dristi over the 10th> > lord.The chances of rebirth are stronger due to this.> > > 7.At the time of his death he was thinking about God and likely> > praying for salvation.I hope to be corrected and would request further> > analysis.> > > > > > Best Regards,> > > Kanupriya.> > > > > > Ramapriya D <ayirpamar@g...> wrote:> > > Here it is... for those that can't view the file, the data is: 2nd> > April 03 @ 21.37 (+2), @ 12-27e, 41-54n> > > > > > Ramapriya> > > ayirpamar@g...> > > > > > > > > > > > |Om Tat Sat|> > > http://www.varahamihira > > > > > > > > >

Groups Sponsor> > > Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need? ·Click> > Here to meet a Girl> > > And Give Her Hope·Click Here to meet a Boy> > > And Change His Life Learn More> > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Kanu Namaste

Thanks for the info regarding Me/Ve in the Punyachart.

It is believed that after doing Adhyayana,Dana,Tapas,and Brahmacharya

one goes to Punyaloka and not to Immortality, which is gained only by

him who is firmly established in the Brahman. That happens when you

leave this Mrutuloka. Hence tithi on which one goes to Punyaloka is

called as PunyaTithi. So Punyachart should tell journey to Punyaloka.

What happens to departed soul in first 13-15 days I think Garud Puran

says it in detail(Swee should help here!).

Prabodh Vekhande

Jai Jai Shankar

Har Har Shankar

> Dear Prabodh,

> We are not assuming that everyone is getting

moksha.Planets in the 12th house will indicate if the native will get

moksha or go to another loka. Jupiter's role here becomes very

important.I wrote this earlier too.I also explained earlier how to see

Shadripu from the 6th house and dushtakarma from the 8th

house.Logically I must have seen Venus and Mercury to infer he wanted

to communicate something to the wife.There was another planet which

pointed me out to property and Gold.I will try to get atleast an

approximate chart and let you know.Why the date of death is called

Punya tithi, not sure unless the word Punya changes its meaning here

which I doubt.

>

> Best Wishes,

> Kanupriya.

>

> Dear Kanu Namste

>

> May be you are correct in suggesting in 12th house but dont you think

> we are asuming here that every body will get Moksha!

>

> > *** It is said that the only thing we carry with us after our death

> >is the Punya [good karma] we have done in our life.

>

> Are you sure? Means my Pap will remain here on Bhuloka?

> We say in Sanskrit date of death as PunyaTithi. Why I dont know. DO

> you have any idea?

>

> Now the most interesting aspect of mail. How could you find out that

> the departed husband is trying say something and specifically

> regarding documents and gold. Please discuss the principles if not the

> actual chart.

>

>

>

> Thanks a lot for your Time and Astrology.

>

> Prabodh Vekhande

> Jai Jai Shankar

> Har Har Shankar

>

> varahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003>

wrote:

> > Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

> > Dear Prabodh,

> > My comments below with more smiles your way :

> >

> > I did not get it. I think the underline principle is that 7th house

> > indicates the Bhu loka rules by Mars(Bhumiputra) and subsequntly 12th

> > Tapa and Lagna as Satya ruled by Jupiter. Now departed soul may go to

> > any of these seven lokas or any of the seven patals. To avoid patals

> > and secure hevens we recite Gayatri every day. I believe 7th house

> > should indicate some thing as it is a house of rebirth on Bhuloka.

> > Mars as it governs Bhuloka if placed in 7th at the time of death

> > should indicate rebirth on Bhuloka. Can we not apply the same logic

> to other lokas and their lords.

> > *** As far as I know the 12th house is supposed to indicate the

> loka.Marcus, since you have the paper could you confirm this

> please.Now I thought about what you said and I think the following

> made sense to me:

> > 1.The 12th house is the Moskha sthan.It also indicates Pitris,

> spirits.The karakas are also Saturn and Rahu.So perhaps matters

> realted to such should be derived from the 12th house.

> > 2.When we look at a natal chart and look at the planets placed

> according to the lokas and talas what do we really use it for? Is it

> not that we are able to see which planet is effecting which part of

> the body.The seven chakras are represented by the 7 Lokas? How ever in

> a death chart are we looking at the physical body? Here the whole

> chart is connected to issues related to the 12th house.So I think it

> would make sense to look at the 12th house to see if there is moskha

> [Placement of Jupiter decides this as only Maha Vishnu can forgive

> since etc.] or if not which loka is the soul going to.

> > 3.The 7th house is indicative about the rebirth and you are right

> about that.Sanjay has written another mail explaining this further.

> > (BTW why is DC in Sanskrit called as Punya Chart?)

> > *** It is said that the only thing we carry with us after our death

> is the Punya [good karma] we have done in our life.Hence, the fact

> that this chart is called the Punya chart indicates that this chart

> must show the karma done by us in our life time.This chart then must

> indicate our good and bad karma and results one can expect from

> it.This is read from the 6th [shad ripu or weaknesses], 8th

> [Dushtakarma or sins]and 12th [Moskha sthan.]

> >

> > Like say in a DC we have Mercury placed in MAHA loka.

> > Since Me rules it can we infer that that the departed soul now have

> > found new abode in MAHA loka? Ju governs Satya loka but placed in Tapa

> > of Shani can we not infer that the departed soul just missed the Satya

> > loka (and hence Moksha possibly!)and is in penance of Shani?

> >

> > *** Perhaps more planets placed on one side of the chart will

> indicate weather the naitve will go to a Tala or a Loka?

> > Can you be more generous to tell little bit more on this. I mean how

> > could you solve such case and how actually your advise helped the

> > person. The reason I am asking this is that few days back some body

> > approached with similar problems to me. As I did not know how to apply

> > Punya, I rellied more on counselling. I had a three hours talk with

> > the person and since then he did not have any dreams or any other

> > problem from his departed father. Now the sawal arises if by just

> > counselling such problems can be solved(as in most cases it is just

> > exagarated expression of love for the departed soul(effect of Hindi

> > cinema!) small talk can solve this problem) What additional things we

> > get as tool in the Punya chart? See I am not challenging the purpose

> > of Punya chart, I really want to know how do we see what is going on

> > with the departed soul and map to the present life of the native.

> >

> > *** Planets placed in the 12th house also indicate where the mind of

> the native was in his last moment.This is the reason I said that in

> his last moments the Pope was praying.I was recently told by someone

> that infact he sat up prayed, blessed a few people and then passed away.

> > In one particular incident The native who passed away his

> daughter and wife kept feeling as though he is still around.The Punya

> chart indicated he will only leave after a while [i will try to get

> the chart but I do not want to ask them the time of death again now

> that the family is settled.So sorry about not been able to give you

> more details.]From studying the chart I was able to derive that the

> native infact wanted to tell them something before he passed away.This

> was confirmed by them.I asked them later if there was a recent talk of

> any bought property etc. I asked the wife to look around the room and

> that she will be able to find some important papers with some gold and

> this is what the husband wanted to communicate to them.They got back

> to me after about a week.The husband had bought her a gold chain for

> thier upcoming wedding anniversary and there were some important

> papers regarding thier flat with it.They were relieved to find this

> and they said they never sensed his

> > presence again but rather felt as though he is in peace.Study the

> 12th house carefully.

> > You are right about counselling, as astrologers that is the

> most important job for us. I agree with you that at times people may

> be just imagining things but my own personal experience states other

> wise.Its also not always possible to get the time of death to make a

> Punya chart and a prashnna or the natal chart can be seen.The Punya

> chart is just another tool with a specefic purpose and it is offcourse

> up to the astrologer to use it or not.

> >

> > Best Wishes,

> > Kanupriya.

> > P.S.- Sanjay, I am glad you wont spoon feed us but please make sure

> we remain on track! Looking forward to more knowledge from you on this.

> >

> > think which is good.I am replying below with my limited knowledge and

> > my own experience, others are welcome to add or correct me:

> > >

> > > The saptalok and Saptapatal we divide chart is the same division we

> > > take in Punya? The 12th in noraml divion indictes Tapa governed by

> > > Shani. Guru rules Satya sitting in Tapa loka. How do we interpret.

> > >

> > > *** If we go by this then all of us go to Tapa Loka after we pass

> > away? I think applying the lokas as per the planets placed there would

> > make more sense unless there are no planets?

> > >

> > > Another thing I wanted to ask is that what is the real purpose of

> > > doing the Punya? Like is it to find when will departed soul get

> > > Sadgati. Or when the departed soul will reborn on the bhu

mandala. Can

> > > we find out exact timing and place of its rebirth on the Bhulok.

That

> > > will allow us to get Kundali of next birth from present birth!

> > >

> > > ***If you are asking me the practical purpose then I would say that

> > at times people come and say something like, ever since my grand

> > father died something or the other has gone wrong in our family.At

> > times people keep dreaming of the person who passed away.I had a case

> > where the native kept seeing a family member who had passed away and

> > he would come and ask for food each time.In such times if one has the

> > Punya chakra it will be an additional tool to see what is going on.Is

> > the person imagining or is the soul still around? There are many tools

> > in Jyotish and with each tool one can see several things.I think this

> > is one practical use of the Punya chakra.

> > >

> > > I do know that one can derive wether the soul will be reborn, what

> > kind of a place and after going to which other loka [if at all] but

> > then again we are not God and this is one prediction we cannot check.

> > I am sure one can get some idea of the kundali of the next birth as

> > the Punya chakra also indicates our present life karma and the next

> > life if any will be based on this.I have not learnt all the tools to

> > be able to do this but I know it is possible.

> > >

> > > I hope I managed to answer your questions.

> > >

> > > Best Wishes,

> > >

> > > Kanupriya.

> > >

> > > I hope you wont mind me asking such non-qualitative and canonical

> > queries!

> > >

> > > Thanks a lot for your Time and Astrology.

> > >

> > > Prabodh Vekhande

> > > Jai Jai Shankar

> > > Har Har Shankar

> > >

> > > varahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003>

> > wrote:

> > > > Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

> > > > Dear Gurus,

> > > > Assuming the Punya chakra provided by Rama priya

> > > is correct this is my attempt to analyse it.Since I am still

learning

> > > and trying to understand the depth of this chart please correct me.

> > > > 1.Planets in lagna indicate the number of days the native's soul

> > > will wait for before crossing over.The Lagna has no planets so his

> > > soul will move on after the thirteen days and there will not be any

> > > delays.

> > > > 2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter and

> > > Ketu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.

> > > > 3.However there is an exchange here between Jupiter and

> > > Mercury.Mercury in the Sapta Loka indicates Maha Loka.If we consider

> > > the tattwas then Mercury can indicate the lower planes too where as

> > > Jupiter will indicate the higher planes.

> > > > 4.Planets in the 6th house indicate the shad ripu.There are many

> > > planets here.Jupiter's dristi will indicate that these are

> > > forgiven.The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury will indicate a

> > > delay in this.Perhaps the native will have to wait a bit and

under go

> > > some suffering before he can move to a higger loka.This is also seen

> > > from the 12th house.

> > > > 5.8th lord Venus is also amongst the planets and exalted there and

> > > yet Jupiter has dristi over it.

> > > > 6.The 10th lord only gets rashi dristi from Jupiter where as

the 7th

> > > lord is exalted.Rahu and Saturn also have dristi over the 10th

> > > lord.The chances of rebirth are stronger due to this.

> > > > 7.At the time of his death he was thinking about God and likely

> > > praying for salvation.I hope to be corrected and would request

further

> > > analysis.

> > > >

> > > > Best Regards,

> > > > Kanupriya.

> > > >

> > > > Ramapriya D <ayirpamar@g...> wrote:

> > > > Here it is... for those that can't view the file, the data is: 2nd

> > > April 03 @ 21.37 (+2), @ 12-27e, 41-54n

> > > >