IndiaDivine.org

eclipse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Guru Sanjay Ji

|| Jaya Jaganatha ||

Namaste.

Thank you very much indeed for the guidance you have been giving to us about eclipses.

Please, I would be very grateful if you, the learned members and other Gurus could correct my ideas below because I am just a beginner.

I have been trying to follow the e-mails and analyze my own chart. My birthday is in September and so the Sun eclipse will not occur in Leo, my natal Sun sign ( i am attaching my chart in case you want to see it). Last year eclipse has not occurred in Leo either. In spit of this I was wondering about the meaning of the big crux between the nodes of natal chart and the nodes during the solar eclipse, that is going to happen in your chart too, because my Rasi chart has certain similarities with yours with relation to the quadrants.

Additionally, the lunar eclipse will occur in Swati, my 8th (and your 8th house too) in conjunction with Sani (lords of 11th and 12th) and Venus (lord of 3rd and 8th).

The similarities I mentioned are the following:

a) Your Jupiter is in Pisces in Revati and my Moon is in Pisces in the same nakshatra;

b) Your Mars is in 7th in Hasta and my Mercury is in 7th in the same nakshatra (your wife may be more a kind of leader or an Engineer while mine prefers domestic life);

c) The Nodes in your chart are in the axis 4th –10th as mine, although in my chart their position is reversed related to your chart.

d) If I am correct, the eclipse of this week has Virgo lagna in my case (please if necessary see the chart of eclipse attached) emphasizing the 7th house (with mercury in Pisces) and in you case it has Makara lagna. But both lagnesh will be in Pisces.

About this brief introduction I have given, as the nodes are shadowy in nature, may we suppose that for both of us it seems that we have solved the subconscious questions of the axis 4th 10th with a certain degree of light? I remember that you mentioned in an e-mail that you are leaving the public for a certain period and I am in middle of a great transformation in this area too.

Possible now the emphasis and “darkness” have changed to the axis 1st-7th.In my case the ascendant eclipse is in 7th. With ketu in 7th perhaps i may have ideas like separation of spouse and the 1st is very much impulsioned by Rahu and other planets. Although my marriage may have stability because according with your experience you mentioned in a previous e-mail that you married during an eclipse with lagna in 7th too!

As the lunar eclipse is in Swati (a sword ) in the 8th, may it confirm a cut and a change related to the axis 4th 10th? In my case I have Sani and Venus in this nakshatra!

I do not have experience with the trans-saturnine planets but many years ago I had an prevision of what is going to happen now in my life by the position o Pluto . JHL gives their position. Pluto has just entered our 10th and I have been feeling its effect. Certainly you too with new ideals.

Uranus is in our 12th: a new birth?

Dear Gurus, please correct my comments and teach me this subject.

Best Regards

Leoncio

Converse com seus amigos em tempo real com o Messenger http://br.download./messenger/