IndiaDivine.org

SJC Accounts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sjc members and Gurus,

I was going through the accounts for 2004-05 and am happy to say that the balance sheet and P/L accounts etc will be filed regularly on an annual basis with the registrar of societies of the Govt from this year onwards. In a few days this will also be send to this list for all members to view. I am really happy to say that the following members have helped SJC by being the largest donors for the FY 2004-05.

1. Shri Ramdas Rao....Gulf country (Kuwait)...koti koti dhanyavad Rao Garu.

2. Smt Pearl Finn ... "your generosity in the face of such insurmountable hurdles brings tears to my eyes. If the divine mother Durgä were to manifest in front of me then I wonder if she would be very different from you". I am coming to Galway, have to see you this year.

3. Myself ... :) Mihirbabu has been requested to show the money I spent on SJC as donation...the question of taking *refund* from Jagannatha does not arise. Its His money and it stays with Him. I am only a nimitta.

Among the various SJC's who contributed,

1. SJC Mumbai gave a large amount (you can see figures I don't remember)...thank you JK da, Surya vishwanathan and everyone else.

2. SJCERC contributed CDs for JHora and conference....thank you Dewavrata. You are always tere when we need help. Your quiet ways and helping hand are like the ways of God (divine) Whom we do not see nor hear and yet He does so much.

May I remind all Gurus and students to send their minimal contribution of membership fees to keep the SJC lamp burning (you can see this in the web).

With best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

15B Gangaram Hospital Road

New Delhi 110060, India

http://srath.com, +91-11-25717162

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Sanjay Ji,

Actually the Koti Koti Dhanyavadas are not for me but Salutaions to Lord Krishna and Mother Bhuvaneshwari and because of these my Ishta Devathas,I am in this position to send to SJC a small amount of my contribution.

As per me everything comes from HIM and we are just talking only that I do this,I do that etc.But it is HE who does and HE sent me pulses to my brain to send a contribution to SJC and sent it immidiately.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sjc members and Gurus,

I was going through the accounts for 2004-05 and am happy to say that the balance sheet and P/L accounts etc will be filed regularly on an annual basis with the registrar of societies of the Govt from this year onwards. In a few days this will also be send to this list for all members to view. I am really happy to say that the following members have helped SJC by being the largest donors for the FY 2004-05.

1. Shri Ramdas Rao....Gulf country (Kuwait)...koti koti dhanyavad Rao Garu.

2. Smt Pearl Finn ... "your generosity in the face of such insurmountable hurdles brings tears to my eyes. If the divine mother Durgä were to manifest in front of me then I wonder if she would be very different from you". I am coming to Galway, have to see you this year.

3. Myself ... :) Mihirbabu has been requested to show the money I spent on SJC as donation...the question of taking *refund* from Jagannatha does not arise. Its His money and it stays with Him. I am only a nimitta.

Among the various SJC's who contributed,

1. SJC Mumbai gave a large amount (you can see figures I don't remember)...thank you JK da, Surya vishwanathan and everyone else.

2. SJCERC contributed CDs for JHora and conference....thank you Dewavrata. You are always tere when we need help. Your quiet ways and helping hand are like the ways of God (divine) Whom we do not see nor hear and yet He does so much.

May I remind all Gurus and students to send their minimal contribution of membership fees to keep the SJC lamp burning (you can see this in the web).

With best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

15B Gangaram Hospital Road

New Delhi 110060, India

http://srath.com, +91-11-25717162

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.