IndiaDivine.org

punya charts to Sanjay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Sanjay,

Thankyou for your rich reply. I see i need to look further into the texts, even to fully understand what you mean by Brahma Vidya and rituals..

Are you saying I should not try to understand the interplay of Parvartina for planets in the 6th /2nd in a punya chart? The reason behind this question was not to 'remedy' anything in another loka, or even learning the souls journey, but to see karma and rituals that will help in this world, for those directly affected by the passing on of a native at this particular time. My family are going through some awkward changes, and there is a degree of suffering occuring amongst my siblings all to do with my mothers wishes. I understand that for a being to experience some time delay before entering the destination loka , there is a Godly reason. Is it to see the fruit of their actions, and to experience this without a body, without interraction or interference?? In the west we have a totally different ritual with death than the East. Can you tell me is there any other duty from the punya chart other than relieving suffering and ignorance?

Best regards

Rosemary

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Thursday, April 07, 2005 11:30 PM

RE: |Sri Varaha| punya charts

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rosemary

Don't even attempt it - the watch moves at a totally different speed at different lokas. what is a day for the gods is a year for human beings...so don;t even attempt it. We have to understand Brahma Vidya first before trying these kinds of things.

Limit the study to karma and rituals that are necessary in this plane - this world. Other attempts must have sanction of the texts and this is a real tough job.

With best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

15B Gangaram Hospital Road

New Delhi 110060, India

http://srath.com, +91-11-25717162

R Innes-Jones [rf.innes-jones] Wednesday, April 06, 2005 4:19 AMVarahamihira (AT) (DOT) ComSubject: |Sri Varaha| punya charts

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Kanu , Prabodh, and Sanjay,

Punya charts are a mystery to me. Having recently lost my beloved mother, I have had a lot of resistance into looking into hers. Even this mail got sent twice without text! Last week , her deathchart twice mysteriously sent itself to my inbox, which I can only say must be a strong nimitta to study it! With Terry Shaivo and the His Holiness John Paul's passing they are very pertinent for the times right now.

One asks, What is the purpose of such study ? and i can only answer that this may never be 'known' , it is the process that is important.

As His Holiness Shankaracharya Shantananda Saraswati once said " To bind the unlimited with a desire for a purpose, is Ahankara! "

We are moved in so many unknown ways, always for our own benefit and we must trust this. Despite having attended the 2003 lectures with Sanjay my mind refused to remind me of the methods and the steps to study deathcharts. The memory just completely disappeared!Following Kanu's , Marcus's and Willa's postings has helped me tremendously to start this discovery process again, and I can say with each new discovery in any of the three punya charts I am looking at, some deep subtle relief happens. It is very hard to explain, but there is an emotional dissolving that seems to come with the understanding. Knowledge revealed strengthens our true faith and what we are devoted to. it is the wise that say the principle of devotion is , that "Devotion is a smile from the Absolute "

My mothers punya chart ( February 28th 2005 at Auckland, NZ between 5am-5:25 am reveals an 8 year time before moving onto Bhu loka indicated by Mars in the 12th house. So she will be very evident in her influence to her family and friends for a long time even without the body. This makes sense of some of the dreams my siblings are having! The 7th house is empty and its ruler Moon is with Jupiter in the 9th so I assume rebirth will be near water and with the presence of a teacher. Incedentally her AK for this last life was Jupiter and ishta was sun.

Kindest regards

Rosemary

QUESTION : Can anyone help me in interpreting the parvartina yoga between Lagna lord Saturn in the 6th , and mercury ( 6th lord, and 9th lord ) in buditya yoga with Venus in the 2nd house. Should this change the timing rules for the 'holding pattern " before moving on to the next loka ?

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 5:31 AM

RE: |Sri Varaha| Pope John Paul II's death chart

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Kanu & Prabodh

Gone on..this is good thinking is very good. I will not spoon feed.

Just one point - 7th is house of rebirth. If Mars is there then in an Island. Like that you should decipher.

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

New Delhi 110060, India

kanu priya [kanupriya003 ] Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:10 PMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Pope John Paul II's death chart

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Prabodh,

As usual I smiled at your questions, and no problem at all you are always welcome to ask them, it will make me think which is good.I am replying below with my limited knowledge and my own experience, others are welcome to add or correct me: The saptalok and Saptapatal we divide chart is the same division wetake in Punya? The 12th in noraml divion indictes Tapa governed byShani. Guru rules Satya sitting in Tapa loka. How do we interpret.

*** If we go by this then all of us go to Tapa Loka after we pass away? I think applying the lokas as per the planets placed there would make more sense unless there are no planets?

Another thing I wanted to ask is that what is the real purpose ofdoing the Punya? Like is it to find when will departed soul getSadgati. Or when the departed soul will reborn on the bhu mandala. Canwe find out exact timing and place of its rebirth on the Bhulok. Thatwill allow us to get Kundali of next birth from present birth!

***If you are asking me the practical purpose then I would say that at times people come and say something like, ever since my grand father died something or the other has gone wrong in our family.At times people keep dreaming of the person who passed away.I had a case where the native kept seeing a family member who had passed away and he would come and ask for food each time.In such times if one has the Punya chakra it will be an additional tool to see what is going on.Is the person imagining or is the soul still around? There are many tools in Jyotish and with each tool one can see several things.I think this is one practical use of the Punya chakra.

I do know that one can derive wether the soul will be reborn, what kind of a place and after going to which other loka [if at all] but then again we are not God and this is one prediction we cannot check. I am sure one can get some idea of the kundali of the next birth as the Punya chakra also indicates our present life karma and the next life if any will be based on this.I have not learnt all the tools to be able to do this but I know it is possible.

I hope I managed to answer your questions.

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.I hope you wont mind me asking such non-qualitative and canonical queries!Thanks a lot for your Time and Astrology.Prabodh VekhandeJai Jai ShankarHar Har Shankarvarahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003> wrote:> Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah> Dear Gurus,> Assuming the Punya chakra provided by Rama priyais correct this is my attempt to analyse it.Since I am still learningand trying to understand the depth of this chart please correct me.> 1.Planets in lagna indicate the number of days the native's soulwill wait for before crossing over.The Lagna has no planets so hissoul will move on after the thirteen days and there will not be anydelays.> 2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter andKetu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.> 3.However there is an exchange here between Jupiter andMercury.Mercury in the Sapta Loka indicates Maha Loka.If we considerthe tattwas then Mercury can indicate the lower planes too where asJupiter will indicate the higher planes.> 4.Planets in the 6th house indicate the shad ripu.There are manyplanets here.Jupiter's dristi will indicate that these areforgiven.The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury will indicate adelay in this.Perhaps the native will have to wait a bit and under gosome suffering before he can move to a higger loka.This is also seenfrom the 12th house.> 5.8th lord Venus is also amongst the planets and exalted there andyet Jupiter has dristi over it. > 6.The 10th lord only gets rashi dristi from Jupiter where as the 7thlord is exalted.Rahu and Saturn also have dristi over the 10thlord.The chances of rebirth are stronger due to this.> 7.At the time of his death he was thinking about God and likelypraying for salvation.I hope to be corrected and would request furtheranalysis.> > Best Regards,> Kanupriya.> > Ramapriya D <ayirpamar@g...> wrote:> Here it is... for those that can't view the file, the data is: 2ndApril 03 @ 21.37 (+2), @ 12-27e, 41-54n> > Ramapriya> ayirpamar@g...> > > > |Om Tat Sat|> http://www.varahamihira > > >

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rosemary

seeing those houses is fine ut the timing is another thing altogether. go ahead you were there in the west coast and should be able to handle it but seeother charts first before your mthers.

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

New Delhi 110060, India

R Innes-Jones [rf.innes-jones] Friday, April 08, 2005 10:40 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| punya charts to Sanjay

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Sanjay,

Thankyou for your rich reply. I see i need to look further into the texts, even to fully understand what you mean by Brahma Vidya and rituals..

Are you saying I should not try to understand the interplay of Parvartina for planets in the 6th /2nd in a punya chart? The reason behind this question was not to 'remedy' anything in another loka, or even learning the souls journey, but to see karma and rituals that will help in this world, for those directly affected by the passing on of a native at this particular time. My family are going through some awkward changes, and there is a degree of suffering occuring amongst my siblings all to do with my mothers wishes. I understand that for a being to experience some time delay before entering the destination loka , there is a Godly reason. Is it to see the fruit of their actions, and to experience this without a body, without interraction or interference?? In the west we have a totally different ritual with death than the East. Can you tell me is there any other duty from the punya chart other than relieving suffering and ignorance?

Best regards

Rosemary

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Thursday, April 07, 2005 11:30 PM

RE: |Sri Varaha| punya charts

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rosemary

Don't even attempt it - the watch moves at a totally different speed at different lokas. what is a day for the gods is a year for human beings...so don;t even attempt it. We have to understand Brahma Vidya first before trying these kinds of things.

Limit the study to karma and rituals that are necessary in this plane - this world. Other attempts must have sanction of the texts and this is a real tough job.

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

New Delhi 110060, India

R Innes-Jones [rf.innes-jones] Wednesday, April 06, 2005 4:19 AMVarahamihira (AT) (DOT) ComSubject: |Sri Varaha| punya charts

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Kanu , Prabodh, and Sanjay,

Punya charts are a mystery to me. Having recently lost my beloved mother, I have had a lot of resistance into looking into hers. Even this mail got sent twice without text! Last week , her deathchart twice mysteriously sent itself to my inbox, which I can only say must be a strong nimitta to study it! With Terry Shaivo and the His Holiness John Paul's passing they are very pertinent for the times right now.

One asks, What is the purpose of such study ? and i can only answer that this may never be 'known' , it is the process that is important.

As His Holiness Shankaracharya Shantananda Saraswati once said " To bind the unlimited with a desire for a purpose, is Ahankara! "

We are moved in so many unknown ways, always for our own benefit and we must trust this. Despite having attended the 2003 lectures with Sanjay my mind refused to remind me of the methods and the steps to study deathcharts. The memory just completely disappeared!Following Kanu's , Marcus's and Willa's postings has helped me tremendously to start this discovery process again, and I can say with each new discovery in any of the three punya charts I am looking at, some deep subtle relief happens. It is very hard to explain, but there is an emotional dissolving that seems to come with the understanding. Knowledge revealed strengthens our true faith and what we are devoted to. it is the wise that say the principle of devotion is , that "Devotion is a smile from the Absolute "

My mothers punya chart ( February 28th 2005 at Auckland, NZ between 5am-5:25 am reveals an 8 year time before moving onto Bhu loka indicated by Mars in the 12th house. So she will be very evident in her influence to her family and friends for a long time even without the body. This makes sense of some of the dreams my siblings are having! The 7th house is empty and its ruler Moon is with Jupiter in the 9th so I assume rebirth will be near water and with the presence of a teacher. Incedentally her AK for this last life was Jupiter and ishta was sun.

Kindest regards

Rosemary

QUESTION : Can anyone help me in interpreting the parvartina yoga between Lagna lord Saturn in the 6th , and mercury ( 6th lord, and 9th lord ) in buditya yoga with Venus in the 2nd house. Should this change the timing rules for the 'holding pattern " before moving on to the next loka ?

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 5:31 AM

RE: |Sri Varaha| Pope John Paul II's death chart

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Kanu & Prabodh

Gone on..this is good thinking is very good. I will not spoon feed.

Just one point - 7th is house of rebirth. If Mars is there then in an Island. Like that you should decipher.

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

New Delhi 110060, India

kanu priya [kanupriya003 ] Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:10 PMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Pope John Paul II's death chart

Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah

Dear Prabodh,

As usual I smiled at your questions, and no problem at all you are always welcome to ask them, it will make me think which is good.I am replying below with my limited knowledge and my own experience, others are welcome to add or correct me: The saptalok and Saptapatal we divide chart is the same division wetake in Punya? The 12th in noraml divion indictes Tapa governed byShani. Guru rules Satya sitting in Tapa loka. How do we interpret.

*** If we go by this then all of us go to Tapa Loka after we pass away? I think applying the lokas as per the planets placed there would make more sense unless there are no planets?

Another thing I wanted to ask is that what is the real purpose ofdoing the Punya? Like is it to find when will departed soul getSadgati. Or when the departed soul will reborn on the bhu mandala. Canwe find out exact timing and place of its rebirth on the Bhulok. Thatwill allow us to get Kundali of next birth from present birth!

***If you are asking me the practical purpose then I would say that at times people come and say something like, ever since my grand father died something or the other has gone wrong in our family.At times people keep dreaming of the person who passed away.I had a case where the native kept seeing a family member who had passed away and he would come and ask for food each time.In such times if one has the Punya chakra it will be an additional tool to see what is going on.Is the person imagining or is the soul still around? There are many tools in Jyotish and with each tool one can see several things.I think this is one practical use of the Punya chakra.

I do know that one can derive wether the soul will be reborn, what kind of a place and after going to which other loka [if at all] but then again we are not God and this is one prediction we cannot check. I am sure one can get some idea of the kundali of the next birth as the Punya chakra also indicates our present life karma and the next life if any will be based on this.I have not learnt all the tools to be able to do this but I know it is possible.

I hope I managed to answer your questions.

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.I hope you wont mind me asking such non-qualitative and canonical queries!Thanks a lot for your Time and Astrology.Prabodh VekhandeJai Jai ShankarHar Har Shankarvarahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003> wrote:> Om Dakshinamurtaye Namah> Dear Gurus,> Assuming the Punya chakra provided by Rama priyais correct this is my attempt to analyse it.Since I am still learningand trying to understand the depth of this chart please correct me.> 1.Planets in lagna indicate the number of days the native's soulwill wait for before crossing over.The Lagna has no planets so hissoul will move on after the thirteen days and there will not be anydelays.> 2.Planets in the 12th house indicate the loka.There is Jupiter andKetu here.Jupiter indicates Satya Loka.> 3.However there is an exchange here between Jupiter andMercury.Mercury in the Sapta Loka indicates Maha Loka.If we considerthe tattwas then Mercury can indicate the lower planes too where asJupiter will indicate the higher planes.> 4.Planets in the 6th house indicate the shad ripu.There are manyplanets here.Jupiter's dristi will indicate that these areforgiven.The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury will indicate adelay in this.Perhaps the native will have to wait a bit and under gosome suffering before he can move to a higger loka.This is also seenfrom the 12th house.> 5.8th lord Venus is also amongst the planets and exalted there andyet Jupiter has dristi over it. > 6.The 10th lord only gets rashi dristi from Jupiter where as the 7thlord is exalted.Rahu and Saturn also have dristi over the 10thlord.The chances of rebirth are stronger due to this.> 7.At the time of his death he was thinking about God and likelypraying for salvation.I hope to be corrected and would request furtheranalysis.> > Best Regards,> Kanupriya.> > Ramapriya D <ayirpamar@g...> wrote:> Here it is... for those that can't view the file, the data is: 2ndApril 03 @ 21.37 (+2), @ 12-27e, 41-54n> > Ramapriya> ayirpamar@g...> > > > |Om Tat Sat|> http://www.varahamihira > > >