IndiaDivine.org

ill fame

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Pranam Guruji,

We live in a hostile world, sorrounnded by jealousy and violence. Personally, I have accepted it as my Karma that have placed me in such a situation. I have no complaint against Him who have created this scheme of existence for some purpose only known to Him.

But sometimes an outer jerk in the situations of life creates turmoil inside, and an overwhelming desire to know the reason becomes unbearable? A person well-known to me asked, "why such a baseless allegation has been thrust upon me? Why this person without any apparent reason starts behaving like an enemy? why that person, whom I even do not know tells in a public forum that I use to take money illegally from public. This is blatant lie."

I was thinking of that honest person. What karma of his past life is now giving him ill fame ?

Would you please tell me how to see ill fame in a chart? What is the role of Lagna lord, 10th lord in it? What is the role Rahu, and other malefics? and the role of Arudha Lagna? How to see the period of it in Vimsottari, Moola and Narayan Dasa? What is the role of transit in triggering the event? I know, this is a very big topic in itself, but please be kind on me to give a broad outline of the subject. I honestly hope that you wont disappoint me <smile>.

with warm regards

Your sisya

Dilip.