IndiaDivine.org

Vistiji's parivartana yoga lesson

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|Om Gurave Namah|

Dear Learned Gurus and List members

I read through Vistiji's parivartana yoga article and tried to implement the principles to my chart. Please guide me.

Sun aspects the Lagna from the 7th house. So Sun is the focus of the change. The change is happening from Mercury to Sun. From Rajas Guna to Sattwa Guna, from prithvi tattwa to agni tattwa. The change involves 6th and 7th house lord, so it denotes transformation in relationships. Since the 6th house is involved a lot of energy will go into transforming the relationship.

In Navamsa there is an exchange between Sa and Ju. Ju is debilitated while Sa is in Sagittarius. One is a malefic and one is a benefic. As Saturn(AK) rises with sattwa guna, Jupiter(GK) becomes more and more tamasic.

In Rasi there is a Karaka exchange between 8th house (Sa) and 2nd house (Ju). Here karaka for 8th house is very uncomfortable while karaka for 2nd house prospers.

My relatives through marriage harbor bad feelings for me because of this exchange. DK in prittvi tattwa and satwa guna will help neutralize this. AK is with debilitated Rh (AmK) in A9. So mantra and puja will lead me to sattwa guna with agni tattwa.

This exchange makes Sa a benefic in its dasa and Ju a malefic. During my Mo-Ju Dasa I had a miscarriage. My daughter was born during my Mo-Sa dasa.

Sincerely,

Supriti