IndiaDivine.org

Online again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Members and Gurus,

I would like to thank everyone who sent me emails about the mahurata for Grah Pravesh.The puja was done on the 27th, Friday.I have finally moved into my new flat and begun unpacking.It is good to have my PC running again and I will soon reply to all the emails I have received.Though the puja went well I had some inauspicous omens just before the puja and my idol of Lakshmi which I have had since my childhood broke.I was a bit worried about this but I have faith that God will take care.Thankyou again.

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

www.jyotirmayi.com

Guest guest

Dear Kanupriya,

congratulations. don't mind breakage of the idol. it shows a new begining.

best wishes

jk

varahamihira [varahamihira ]On Behalf Of kanu priyaSunday, May 29, 2005 3:34 PMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Online again

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Members and Gurus,

I would like to thank everyone who sent me emails about the mahurata for Grah Pravesh.The puja was done on the 27th, Friday.I have finally moved into my new flat and begun unpacking.It is good to have my PC running again and I will soon reply to all the emails I have received.Though the puja went well I had some inauspicous omens just before the puja and my idol of Lakshmi which I have had since my childhood broke.I was a bit worried about this but I have faith that God will take care.Thankyou again.

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

www.jyotirmayi.com

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Jk Da,

Thankyou for your insight and blessings.

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

www.jyotirmayi.com

"jk.dasgupta" <jk.dasgupta wrote:

Dear Kanupriya,

best wishes

jk

varahamihira [varahamihira ]On Behalf Of kanu priyaSunday, May 29, 2005 3:34 PMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Online again

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Members and Gurus,

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

www.jyotirmayi.com

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

!

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||

Namaste Kanu Priya,

When a idol cracks, It indicates the Deity has left the idol. And

I think in Prashna Marga it's stated that other sublime forces may take

up the idol to take up all your offerings, Which may be negative,

forces. So send off the idol to an ocean or a river.

If you want reference, I think this is mentioned in Prashna Marga or is it Brihat Samhita?

-Warm Regards

Sanjay P

Make sure yOn 5/29/05, jk.dasgupta <jk.dasgupta wrote:

Dear Kanupriya,

best wishes

jk

varahamihira

[varahamihira ]On Behalf Of kanu priyaSunday, May 29, 2005 3:34 PMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Online again

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Members and Gurus,

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

www.jyotirmayi.com

|Om Tat Sat|

http://www.varahamihira

|Om Tat Sat|

http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Sanjay,

Thankyou for your guidance.I already knew this as the elders of my family always said it is inauspicious to keep a broken idol at home.Idially it should be immersed in a river but in case there is none near by then one should offer the broken idol under a Peepal tree but it should not be kept at home even for a day.As soon as my idol broke I offered it to the Peepal tree near my locality.Any reasoning why the Peepal tree?

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

www.jyotirmayi.com

Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Namaste Kanu Priya, When a idol cracks, It indicates the Deity has left the idol. And I think in Prashna Marga it's stated that other sublime forces may take up the idol to take up all your offerings, Which may be negative, forces. So send off the idol to an ocean or a river. If you want reference, I think this is mentioned in Prashna Marga or is it Brihat Samhita?-Warm RegardsSanjay P Make sure y

On 5/29/05, jk.dasgupta <jk.dasgupta wrote:

Dear Kanupriya,

best wishes

jk

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Members and Gurus,

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

www.jyotirmayi.com

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

Dear Kanu Namaste

May be because Peepal (Asvastha), according to Rigved, is considered

as home of Yama and Pitara. The broken idol is a 'dead' and hence must

be offered to Asvastha. At Gaya, Pindadana is performed to the roots

of Asvastha for the same reason.

Thanks a lot for your Time and Sapce.

Prabodh Vekhande

Jai Jai Shankar

Har Har Shankar

varahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003> wrote:

> Om Gurave Namah

> Dear Sanjay,

> Thankyou for your guidance.I already knew this

as the elders of my family always said it is inauspicious to keep a

broken idol at home.Idially it should be immersed in a river but in

case there is none near by then one should offer the broken idol under

a Peepal tree but it should not be kept at home even for a day.As soon

as my idol broke I offered it to the Peepal tree near my locality.Any

reasoning why the Peepal tree?

>

> Best Regards,

> Kanupriya.

> www.jyotirmayi.com

>

>

> Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar@g...> wrote:

> || Om Gurave Namah ||

> Namaste Kanu Priya,

> When a idol cracks, It indicates the Deity has left the idol. And I

think in Prashna Marga it's stated that other sublime forces may take

up the idol to take up all your offerings, Which may be negative,

forces. So send off the idol to an ocean or a river.

>

> If you want reference, I think this is mentioned in Prashna Marga or

is it Brihat Samhita?

>

> -Warm Regards

> Sanjay P

>

>

> Make sure y

>

> On 5/29/05, jk.dasgupta <jk.dasgupta@g...> wrote:Dear Kanupriya,

>

> congratulations. don't mind breakage of the idol. it shows a new

begining.

>

> best wishes

>

> jk

>

>

>

> varahamihira

[varahamihira ]On Behalf Of kanu priya

> Sunday, May 29, 2005 3:34 PM

> varahamihira

> |Sri Varaha| Online again

>

>

> Om Gurave Namah

> Dear Members and Gurus,

> I would like to thank

everyone who sent me emails about the mahurata for Grah Pravesh.The

puja was done on the 27th, Friday.I have finally moved into my new

flat and begun unpacking.It is good to have my PC running again and I

will soon reply to all the emails I have received.Though the puja went

well I had some inauspicous omens just before the puja and my idol of

Lakshmi which I have had since my childhood broke.I was a bit worried

about this but I have faith that God will take care.Thankyou again.

>

> Best Regards,

> Kanupriya.

> www.jyotirmayi.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> |Om Tat Sat|

> http://www.varahamihira

>

>

>

> |Om Tat Sat|

> http://www.varahamihira

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dea Prabodh,

Thankyou for the explanation.

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.

www.jyotirmayi.comPrabodh Vekhande <amolmandar wrote:

Dear Kanu NamasteMay be because Peepal (Asvastha), according to Rigved, is consideredas home of Yama and Pitara. The broken idol is a 'dead' and hence mustbe offered to Asvastha. At Gaya, Pindadana is performed to the rootsof Asvastha for the same reason.Thanks a lot for your Time and Sapce.Prabodh VekhandeJai Jai ShankarHar Har Shankarvarahamihira , kanu priya <kanupriya003> wrote:> Om Gurave Namah> Dear

Sanjay,> Thankyou for your guidance.I already knew thisas the elders of my family always said it is inauspicious to keep abroken idol at home.Idially it should be immersed in a river but incase there is none near by then one should offer the broken idol undera Peepal tree but it should not be kept at home even for a day.As soonas my idol broke I offered it to the Peepal tree near my locality.Anyreasoning why the Peepal tree?> > Best Regards,> Kanupriya.> www.jyotirmayi.com> > > Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar@g...> wrote:> || Om Gurave Namah ||> Namaste Kanu Priya,> When a idol cracks, It indicates the Deity has left the idol. And Ithink in Prashna Marga it's stated that other sublime forces may takeup the idol to take up all your

offerings, Which may be negative,forces. So send off the idol to an ocean or a river. > > If you want reference, I think this is mentioned in Prashna Marga oris it Brihat Samhita?> > -Warm Regards> Sanjay P> > > Make sure y> > On 5/29/05, jk.dasgupta <jk.dasgupta@g...> wrote:Dear Kanupriya,> > congratulations. don't mind breakage of the idol. it shows a newbegining. > > best wishes> > jk> > > > varahamihira [varahamihira ]On Behalf Of kanu priya> Sunday, May 29, 2005 3:34 PM> varahamihira > |Sri Varaha| Online again> >

> Om Gurave Namah> Dear Members and Gurus,> I would like to thankeveryone who sent me emails about the mahurata for Grah Pravesh.Thepuja was done on the 27th, Friday.I have finally moved into my newflat and begun unpacking.It is good to have my PC running again and Iwill soon reply to all the emails I have received.Though the puja wentwell I had some inauspicous omens just before the puja and my idol ofLakshmi which I

have had since my childhood broke.I was a bit worriedabout this but I have faith that God will take care.Thankyou again.> > Best Regards,> Kanupriya.> www.jyotirmayi.com> > > > > > > > |Om Tat Sat|> http://www.varahamihira > > > > |Om Tat Sat|> http://www.varahamihira > > > > >