IndiaDivine.org

RE: Khala parivartana yoga-visti & varahamihira seniors

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Visti

Look at the chart of the BJP Party for understanding the Khala Parivartana yoga.

BJP April 6, 1980; Time: 11:15:00 am; Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT); Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, India

The tenth house in the party (mundane) chart rules the leader. So this beocmes vital as it shows belligerant or beelicose (3rd house) leadership in the party. The parivartana indicates that when they go towards the tenth house activity i.e. leader's get fame - some kind of leader worship, then they will over do it and fill fall, and when they fight hard for any cause i.e. go towards the 3rd house activity then they succeed. See how they fought (3rd house activity ruled by 3rd lord Sun) for the Rama mandir (Sun) and how they cam to power and success. When they became famous and India shining or gleaming (10th house) too much shining occured, they collapsed as the 10th lord Jupiter is in marana karaka sthana and in guru-chandala yoga as well! Couldn't have been worse.

Jupiter is with Mars, Saturn and rahu indicating the *curse of brahmin* and guru chandala yoga. I am giving an extract from my paper of Dvadasamsa which is to be given in the Serbia conference [For the general reader: this is copyrighted for my book - kindly give a reference when you copy, as there is no point in asking you not to copy]

Note on guru-caëòäla yoga

Guru-caëòäla yoga is a murderous yoga formed by the mutual aspect (graha dåñöi) or conjunction of Jupiter and Rähu. This yoga causes great disturbances to peace and in whichever divisional chart this is found, that aspect of life shall see considerable disturbances to mental peace.

Malefic planets aspecting Jupiter cause the curse of Brahmin implying that the native shall not be able to live in peace if this occurs in the räçi chart. If this occurs in any divisional chart then the concerned aspect of life shall cause a lot of mental distress. The nature of the disturbance is seen from the nature of the planets involved.

1. If Rähu is involved then the emotion of ‘shock’ is involved and there is going to be a repercussion.

2. Mars involved shows violence

3. Saturn shows sorrow

4. The Sun involved clearly points at power being used or misused and an ego problem

5. Ketu shows a mistake has been made.

Action and reaction are two sides of the same coin called ‘açanti’ or lack of peace. Remedy lies in a sincere prayer for peace – (1) çanti päöha (2) çanti mantra

1. om çänti prabhu

2. om çänte çänte sarväriñöa näçiné svähä|

Now you see how the shock (Rahu), anger (Mars) and sorrow (Saturn) have crept into the Khala parivartana yoga which involves the guru-chandala yoga. Now what are we expecting in Venus dasa Jupiter antardasa? Jupiter antardasa is surely going to show the working of the chandala yoha from October 2002 [note the date carefully] when the brahmins who supported the party will flee and will leave a curse behind. The curse worked and the party chief went nuts (Jup-intelligence goes) and ordered an election when he had a year to go in office. The result is all to well known for me to reiterate here.

See the dasa

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Ven MD: 1992-08-22 - 2012-08-22 Jup AD: 2002-10-23 - 2005-06-21

Pratyantardasas in this AD:

Jup: 2002-10-23 - 2003-02-27 Sat: 2003-02-27 - 2003-08-02 Merc: 2003-08-02 - 2003-12-18 Ket: 2003-12-18 - 2004-02-11 Ven: 2004-02-11 - 2004-07-24 Collapse Sun: 2004-07-24 - 2004-09-12 KHALA PARIVARTANA - leadership change was called for but never materialised Moon: 2004-09-12 - 2004-12-01 Mars: 2004-12-01 - 2005-01-25 See the anger of Mars Rah: 2005-01-25 - 2005-06-21 The shock and resignation of Advani ji

Be sure that the Kahala parivartana's negative effect will end in 21 Jun 2005 and Advani will score a great political victory...only if those who are of lessor political brains allow him a free hand. His recent statement is a political move that can ROCK India...and it will. See his chart.

A personal note for Visti is given below.

With best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

15B Gangaram Hospital Road

New Delhi 110060, India

http://srath.com, +91-11-25717162

Visti Larsen [visti] Tuesday, June 07, 2005 3:43 PMgurujiSubject: Khala parivartana yoga

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Guruji, Namaskar

I’ve been meaning to ask you what the exact nature of the khala parivartana yoga (parivartana involving the third house) is?

From what i can understand, this is all about effort or strife to attain some task.

For example; if the tenth lord and third lords are in parivartana:

- During the dasa of the tenth lord the native through previously in a good position, is forced to fight or strive for benefits.[sanjay Rath:] CORRECT, your estimate is right

- During the dasa of the third lord, the native gets good position in career and status after some strife or battle is over.[sanjay Rath:] CORRECT

Naturally the planets involved will tell whether its some fight/battle or some task like writing a book.

Is this good?

[sanjay Rath:] DELETED...what you don't remember - you were not meant to remember. when the time for memory comes, the parama guru will make you remember. So say om parama tatvaaya achyutaanandaaya gurubhyo namah :)

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

Email: visti

Web: http://srigaruda.com & http://astrovisti.com