IndiaDivine.org

From Russia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

-= Jay Sri Jagannath! =-

Dear Sanjay Rath,

Accept my deep respect.

I have very good friend Paritoshaka Prabhu (Rami Blekt) which lives in Israel and successfully heads "International League of Alternative psychologists" and already more than 5 years head also "Center of Vedic Astrology and Ayurveda" in Israel. He very much wished to participate in development SJC in Israel and other countries and wished to invite you to Israel for reading a seminar. He very successfully develops vedic psychology in many countries of the world Israel, Russia, Ukraine, Canada, USA, etc., and on the course also teaches of vedic astrology. He closely cooperates with Yashomatinandana prabhu and me during already many years, studied deeply an astrology and has achieved good successes in it, and a long time ago was involved astrology teaching in SJC, and wished to become your sishya. Advise, as he can be useful SJC and that can make useful to an astrology in the world. Now I with him develop the program training of astrology in Russian in the countries of the former USSR and Israel and we think also to involve and other countries with the Russian-speaking population, one of these days we it announce on the Internet, already available materials of first two courses on bases of Vedic Astrology. He already wrote to you letters, with the invitation to Israel, but on some answer has not received.

Editing "CRUX of Vedic Astrology" already has almost ended, in July I shall go to Ukraine to go on leave, and the whole month I shall work above the book that it was high quality in the field of grammar and stylistics. In the end of July I plan it to publish, unfortunately, in June to publish it has not turned out, as works it has appeared more than I planned.

--

Your sishya,

Chandramukha das jyotish_ru

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Chandramukha Prabhu,

The hand of Jagannath guides your work, so go ahead and do the work well..Paritoshaka Prabhu (Rami Blekt) should take Yasomati Nandana Das as Guru and learn the mantras from him.

Next year will be good for doing a workshop in Israel. Plan the same and I will try to slot the event into my schedule. I will be in London for a few days in mid April next year.

How does he plan to cover the costs of travel and organisation? Can we invite Uri Geller to inaugurate the conference?

With best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

15B Gangaram Hospital Road

New Delhi 110060, India

http://srath.com, +91-11-25717162

Chandramukha das [jyotish_ru] Friday, June 10, 2005 4:11 PMSanjay Rath|Sri Varaha| From Russia

-= Jay Sri Jagannath! =-

Dear Sanjay Rath,

Accept my deep respect.

I have very good friend Paritoshaka Prabhu (Rami Blekt) which lives in Israel and successfully heads "International League of Alternative psychologists" and already more than 5 years head also "Center of Vedic Astrology and Ayurveda" in Israel. He very much wished to participate in development SJC in Israel and other countries and wished to invite you to Israel for reading a seminar. He very successfully develops vedic psychology in many countries of the world Israel, Russia, Ukraine, Canada, USA, etc., and on the course also teaches of vedic astrology. He closely cooperates with Yashomatinandana prabhu and me during already many years, studied deeply an astrology and has achieved good successes in it, and a long time ago was involved astrology teaching in SJC, and wished to become your sishya. Advise, as he can be useful SJC and that can make useful to an astrology in the world. Now I with him develop the program training of astrology in Russian in the countries of the former USSR and Israel and we think also to involve and other countries with the Russian-speaking population, one of these days we it announce on the Internet, already available materials of first two courses on bases of Vedic Astrology. He already wrote to you letters, with the invitation to Israel, but on some answer has not received.

Editing "CRUX of Vedic Astrology" already has almost ended, in July I shall go to Ukraine to go on leave, and the whole month I shall work above the book that it was high quality in the field of grammar and stylistics. In the end of July I plan it to publish, unfortunately, in June to publish it has not turned out, as works it has appeared more than I planned.

--

Your sishya,

Chandramukha das jyotish_ru|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira