IndiaDivine.org

Sohamsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|om namo bhagavate vasudevaya|

Dear Jyotisa

I just felt like starting a new group for discussing my thoughts and spirituality in Jyotish. This is an open forum and I alone am the moderator of this group. Please don't join this if you want to start criticising others as we already have enough lists for that kind of work. I have been away from all lists most of the year due to all this and felt that I needed a forum to express myself. If you want to share the joy of jyotish with me, please come with a warm heart and an open mind to the temple of the Sun God...

SOHAMSA

Group Email Addresses

Guest guest

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Sanjay,

Namaste. i would like to join the group straight away

if you permit.

Best wishes.

Regards & respects.

Astrologically & spiritually yours,

p.s.ramanarayanan.

--- Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote:

> |om namo bhagavate vasudevaya|

> Dear Jyotisa

> I just felt like starting a new group for discussing

> my thoughts and

> spirituality in Jyotish. This is an open forum and I

> alone am the moderator

> of this group. Please don't join this if you want to

> start criticising

> others as we already have enough lists for that kind

> of work. I have been

> away from all lists most of the year due to all this

> and felt that I needed

> a forum to express myself. If you want to share the

> joy of jyotish with me,

> please come with a warm heart and an open mind to

> the temple of the Sun

> God...

>

> SOHAMSA

>

> Group Email Addresses

>

>

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Sanjay Ji,

Thanks for forming this new discussion group " SOHAM".I would like to join this group.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote:

Dear Jyotisa

I just felt like starting a new group for discussing my thoughts and spirituality in Jyotish. This is an open forum and I alone am the moderator of this group. Please don't join this if you want to start criticising others as we already have enough lists for that kind of work. I have been away from all lists most of the year due to all this and felt that I needed a forum to express myself. If you want to share the joy of jyotish with me, please come with a warm heart and an open mind to the temple of the Sun God...

SOHAMSA

Group Email Addresses

Guest guest

Dear Ramdas ji, Ram Narayan and everyone else,

This is an open forum and all are welcome. You don't need an invitation. Please visit jyotisa/ and join the group

With best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

15B Gangaram Hospital Road

New Delhi 110060, India

http://srath.com, +91-11-25717162

varahamihira [varahamihira ] On Behalf Of Ramadas RaoWednesday, July 13, 2005 7:17 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Sohamsa

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Sanjay Ji,

Thanks for forming this new discussion group " SOHAM".I would like to join this group.

Dear Jyotisa

SOHAMSA

Group Email Addresses

Guest guest

Pranaam Sanjayji,

Plz allow me to join the group.

Best regards

jk

On Behalf Of Sanjay RathWednesday, July 13, 2005 4:58 AMvedic astrology ; varahamihira ; SJC List; sjcerc (AT) googl (DOT) com; sjcsingapore ; Bpfeeley; 'Gili Avery'; 'James Fernow'; 'Karina Golden'; 'Kevin Jones'; 'Liana Harvath'; 'Michael Lance'; 'R.S.Venkatachalam'; 'Randy Goldberg'; 'Sridhar'; 'Steve Colin'; 'Suresh Chandra'; 'Susheel Gupta'; 'Wendy Wardner'[Om Krishna Guru] Sohamsa

Dear Jyotisa

SOHAMSA

Group Email Addresses

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Sanjay Ji,

Thanks for your mail.I have already joined to the group.

Ramadas Rao.Guru Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote:

Dear Ramdas ji, Ram Narayan and everyone else,

This is an open forum and all are welcome. You don't need an invitation. Please visit jyotisa/ and join the group

With best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

15B Gangaram Hospital Road

New Delhi 110060, India

http://srath.com, +91-11-25717162

varahamihira [varahamihira ] On Behalf Of Ramadas RaoWednesday, July 13, 2005 7:17 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Sohamsa

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Sanjay Ji,

Dear Jyotisa

SOHAMSA

Group Email Addresses