IndiaDivine.org

Recording of Sanjay Rath in New York City available

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Audio tapes and CD's including handouts of Sanjay Rath in New York City.

Astrology and Health with Sanjay Rath: Saturday-Sunday. August 13-14, 2005.

Saturday and Sunday 10-5 pm.

More than 10 hours of instruction!

Topics: Saturday Morning: Rasi, Drekkana and body parts (Parasari drekkana); Saturday afternoon - Somanatha drekkana - ojas and health

Sunday Morning - Sarvatobhadra chakra and timing diseases

Sunday afternoon - Remedial measures: Choosing gemstones, talisman and/or mantras.

This was a fabulous weekend including extensive handouts. We do b\not have wave files to send over the internet, but will send the CD or audio tapes by post. and we will either email or mail the handouts.

If you wish to have the entire weekend, the cost is $75. Plus $5.00 for shipping and handling. One day will cost $40 plus shipping and handling.

If you would like to order these, please specify whether you would like CD or audio tapes. You can send a check made out to Ronnie Dreyer and mail to Ronnie Dreyer, 102 West 87th Street, New York NY 10024. I also take master and visa (no pay pal at the moment). Please send me all info as to where you would like tapes or cd mailed. You can either email me, or phone me or mail me your cc. number. I would need number, exp. date, three digit security code, and your billing address if different than your mailing address.

Please allos 3-4 weeks from the time of order. These will be ready to go after the weekend.

If you would like to contact me for any further questions you can do so at this email address, or phone me at 212-799-9187. You can also email me at ronnie, since sometimes aol rejects mail it thinks is spam.

this was a wonderfully informative weekend.

Best wishes

Ronnie