IndiaDivine.org

Mars Mantra for Vijaya Yoga to Guruji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Guruji

Hare Rama Krsna

Namaste

Below my e-mail is a copy of your beautyful e-mail to Vistiji. He had asked you about Kartikeya as a Guru. Please, excuse me to spend your time with these simple question but i would like to undertand better Mars energy applying to a real case, of Mars not as a Guru but as a warrion in Karma house: a Vijaya Yoga that occurs in my chart in 10th. I understand that the tamasic nervous warrior energy of Mars should be transmuted to a calm, generous and inteligent warrior energy like of Arjuna, Rama or Hanuman. And my 10 house sometime have burnt in fire, requiring much of my energy. I think perhaps this house is the central point of my Dharma in life.

I have been practcing the mantra “Om Ang Angarakaya Namah” . Although the nature of Mars as a God of war was always a bit confused for me. I have been trying to avoid tamasic emotions like anger, contrary to spiritual path. When I joined Varahamihira I have found a vaster knowledge about VA and then I read the nice article about Vijaya Yoga finaliy I understood the meaning of the conjunction of Mars and Rahu as a battle between Rama and Ravana that occurs in Sagitarius in 10th (second from AL) in my chart. I have Pisces Lagna. Guru is in 5th exalted in a 6/8 relationship with 10th. My AL is Scorpius. I understood the effects of this Yoga in my chart like bringing conflicts,

decreasing my energy and obstruction of spiritual path. The mantra above brings energy from the 4th to the 9th and the Devata sits in the 12th. Before the e-mail to Vistiji I supposed the mantra was correct but now I am not certain.The importance of Mars mantra for me increases because I am living Mars dasa (that gives the effect of Rahu) and then starts the long Rahu dasa so it is necessary to increase Mars energy to the specific situation of 10th.If possible, please, could you indicate if this Mars mantra above is convenient?

If necessary I am sending annex my chart.Best RegardsLeoncio=============================================Jaya JagannathaDear VistiKartikeya is the devata of Mars and shows the intrinsic nature of Mars. The Adhi devata always shows the intrinsic nature of the planet. For example Agni is the adhi devata of the Sun and shows that the Sun is a ball of fire while jala devi as the adhi devata of the Moon shows that the Moon is like a frozen ball of ice (at least thats what it looks like) and if you meditate on the Moon you feelvery cool like the cooling effect of ice. Similarly the adhi devata of Mars isKartikeya the God of War and this is the intrinsic nature of Mars.When we talk of Ista devata we are focusing on a spiritual path that isbasically 'ahimsa' or non-violent and there is no place for Kartikeya in

thisscheme as the very name conjures *red alert* in the minds of people. For thisreason I focus more on removing whatever anger is left and seeing that theperson takes the spiritual path. Mars at its highest power is RUDRA or the onewho causes weeping and normally the Rudra avatara also indicate Mars. Of these avatara Hanumanji is a Vedamurti (Hanu-mukha: atharva veda). So it is better to set the person along the path of Hanumanji or Lord Narasimha deva.Chandi is another very ferocious form of the devi and this is recommended if Ifind that the person is passing through tremendous strife and needs to bringthings/life under some kind of control. Even then I restrict it to thenavakshari if the Moon is in a martian sign. In such cases by reciting thechandi patha the mind loses its inherent anger and desire for revenge leavingthe kama to be settled by the Mother and then the person is ready to receive the Narasimha or other mantras and finally - om

-Ista Devata is a path not the goal as we are looing at the 12th house fromkarakamsa and there can be multiple influences on it and the level of thesadhaka/native can also be different. Ultimately one day he will recite themantras for Vishnu and then find his path.Remember that when it comes to devata, treat the Karakamsa like Mesha the lagna of the natural zodiac and you will see that worship in the Hindu system istotally based on nature.Akasha Tatva: VISHNU: The 9th and 12th houses are ruled by Jupiter indicating akasha tatva and this can only be Vishnu as the ultimate deity of the dharma sthana and moksha sthana and the dharma devata or the Ishta devatarespectively.Agni Tatva: Surya/SHIVA: The fifth house of spiritual learning is ruled by theSurya and it has to be Shiva in its highest manifestation. Shiva alone is thetruest giver of this bhakti and gyana and He alone holds all the ropes forspirituality. Without Shiva

there can be no road to Vishnu - for example eventhe Radhika path to Krishna must have either Gyana or Bhakti associated with it and this brings us to the fifth house, the mantra bhava. Without Shiva there can be no mantra and with Shiva even an animal sound becomes a mantra.Vayu Tatva: RUDRA: The tenth house makes us karma yogis and this with the 11th house is ruled by Saturn the lord of Vayu Tatva. The Rudras (Storm gods-loose translation) are the ultimate deities of this Tatva and give us thestrength,patience and perseverence to become Karma Yogis guiding our minds with the thoughts of gain (11th house) and this is what needs to be renounced as it is a maraka to the mantra bhava.Jala Tatva: DEVI: All the fruits of this material world, our small joys andsorrows and our desires that cause rebirth are guided by this tatva on whichthe Moon (mind) dwells all the time. This is indicated by the Moon (4th house)and Venus (2nd and 7th house).

Worship of the mother takes multiple formsdepending on the nature of the child, his obsession with the toy/chocolate ofthis material world etc. Most men are cry-babies and are forever crying infront of the mother for having denied them their *perceived* share ofchocolates and goodies. Some cry in front of Radhika for lack of love fromKrishna, tohers cry in front of Chandi as their enemy (who was s friendearlier) ran away with their chocolates, yet others cry in front of Kalika forthe wrong done by this cruel world to them and there are those who cry forsexual and other gratification (sic!-worshippers of the darkness). What are wecrying about? This is one question that should really bother us.Prithvi tatva: GANESA: Growth is a natural process but can be obstructed andstunded by various forces of nature. To ensure that this does not happen andthat our labour is in the right direction the 3rd and 6th houses need to bepurged, and

who else but the great Ganesha can do this.Those people are the smartest who follow the tatva and worship the pancha devata everyday or the specific devata in the days indicated by the tatva. I am copying this to the list - Varahamihira so that everyone benefits.And finally,the mantra you choose refers to Kartikeya as a GURU! So this is fine and advisable. But add the relevant poison removing bija else it can be quite time consuming in giving results.With best wishes and warm regards,Sanjay Rath* * *Sri Jagannath Center®15B Gangaram Hospital RoadNew Delhi 110060, Indiahttp://srath.com, +91-11-25717162* * *Visti Larsen [visti]Sunday, May 15, 2005 1:57 PM'Sanjay Rath'Cc: sarbaniSubject: RE:||Hare Rama Krsna||Dear Guruji, NamaskarI have a question with regards to the Ishta Devata mantra’s you have taught in the past.On many occasions you have taught the forms of the Ishta Devata based onParasara and Jaimini, i.e. Sun is Shiva, and Moon is gouri, etc.However whenever it comes to Mars you have mentioned Hanuman and Chandi as the

forms, but never Kartikeya as Parasara and Jaimini have. Why have you never talked about Kartikeya? I was going to advise a person to recite the mantra; “Om Sharanabhavaaya Namah” for Kartikeya, but decided to seek your oppinion on this first.Best wishes,***Visti LarsenEmail: vistiWeb: http://srigaruda.com & http://astrovisti.com***

Novo Messenger com voz: ligações, Avatars, novos emoticons e muito mais. Instale agora!

Excuse me. I am sending again because i forgot the annex.leoncio barros <leonclarobr escreveu:

Dear Guruji

Hare Rama Krsna

Namaste

Below my e-mail is a copy of your beautyful e-mail to Vistiji. He had asked you about Kartikeya as a Guru. Please, excuse me to spend your time with these simple question but i would like to undertand better Mars energy applying to a real case, of Mars not as a Guru but as a warrion in Karma house: a Vijaya Yoga that occurs in my chart in 10th. I understand that the tamasic nervous warrior energy of Mars should be transmuted to a calm, generous and inteligent warrior energy like of Arjuna, Rama or Hanuman. And my 10 house sometime have burnt in fire, requiring much of my energy. I think perhaps this house is the central point of my Dharma in life.

I have been practcing the mantra “Om Ang Angarakaya Namah” . Although the nature of Mars as a God of war was always a bit confused for me. I have been trying to avoid tamasic emotions like anger, contrary to spiritual path. When I joined Varahamihira I have found a vaster knowledge about VA and then I read the nice article about Vijaya Yoga finaliy I understood the meaning of the conjunction of Mars and Rahu as a battle between Rama and Ravana that occurs in Sagitarius in 10th (second from AL) in my chart. I have Pisces Lagna. Guru is in 5th exalted in a 6/8 relationship with 10th. My AL is Scorpius. I understood the effects of this Yoga in my chart like bringing conflicts,

decreasing my energy and obstruction of spiritual path. The mantra above brings energy from the 4th to the 9th and the Devata sits in the 12th. Before the e-mail to Vistiji I supposed the mantra was correct but now I am not certain.The importance of Mars mantra for me increases because I am living Mars dasa (that gives the effect of Rahu) and then starts the long Rahu dasa so it is necessary to increase Mars energy to the specific situation of 10th.If possible, please, could you indicate if this Mars mantra above is convenient?

If necessary I am sending annex my chart.Best RegardsLeoncio=============================================Jaya JagannathaDear VistiKartikeya is the devata of Mars and shows the intrinsic nature of Mars. The Adhi devata always shows the intrinsic nature of the planet. For example Agni is the adhi devata of the Sun and shows that the Sun is a ball of fire while jala devi as the adhi devata of the Moon shows that the Moon is like a frozen ball of ice (at least thats what it looks like) and if you meditate on the Moon you feelvery cool like the cooling effect of ice. Similarly the adhi devata of Mars isKartikeya the God of War and this is the intrinsic nature of Mars.When we talk of Ista devata we are focusing on a spiritual path that isbasically 'ahimsa' or non-violent and there is no place for Kartikeya in

thisscheme as the very name conjures *red alert* in the minds of people. For thisreason I focus more on removing whatever anger is left and seeing that theperson takes the spiritual path. Mars at its highest power is RUDRA or the onewho causes weeping and normally the Rudra avatara also indicate Mars. Of these avatara Hanumanji is a Vedamurti (Hanu-mukha: atharva veda). So it is better to set the person along the path of Hanumanji or Lord Narasimha deva.Chandi is another very ferocious form of the devi and this is recommended if Ifind that the person is passing through tremendous strife and needs to bringthings/life under some kind of control. Even then I restrict it to thenavakshari if the Moon is in a martian sign. In such cases by reciting thechandi patha the mind loses its inherent anger and desire for revenge leavingthe kama to be settled by the Mother and then the person is ready to receive the Narasimha or other mantras and finally - om

-Ista Devata is a path not the goal as we are looing at the 12th house fromkarakamsa and there can be multiple influences on it and the level of thesadhaka/native can also be different. Ultimately one day he will recite themantras for Vishnu and then find his path.Remember that when it comes to devata, treat the Karakamsa like Mesha the lagna of the natural zodiac and you will see that worship in the Hindu system istotally based on nature.Akasha Tatva: VISHNU: The 9th and 12th houses are ruled by Jupiter indicating akasha tatva and this can only be Vishnu as the ultimate deity of the dharma sthana and moksha sthana and the dharma devata or the Ishta devatarespectively.Agni Tatva: Surya/SHIVA: The fifth house of spiritual learning is ruled by theSurya and it has to be Shiva in its highest manifestation. Shiva alone is thetruest giver of this bhakti and gyana and He alone holds all the ropes forspirituality. Without Shiva

there can be no road to Vishnu - for example eventhe Radhika path to Krishna must have either Gyana or Bhakti associated with it and this brings us to the fifth house, the mantra bhava. Without Shiva there can be no mantra and with Shiva even an animal sound becomes a mantra.Vayu Tatva: RUDRA: The tenth house makes us karma yogis and this with the 11th house is ruled by Saturn the lord of Vayu Tatva. The Rudras (Storm gods-loose translation) are the ultimate deities of this Tatva and give us thestrength,patience and perseverence to become Karma Yogis guiding our minds with the thoughts of gain (11th house) and this is what needs to be renounced as it is a maraka to the mantra bhava.Jala Tatva: DEVI: All the fruits of this material world, our small joys andsorrows and our desires that cause rebirth are guided by this tatva on whichthe Moon (mind) dwells all the time. This is indicated by the Moon (4th house)and Venus (2nd and 7th house).

Worship of the mother takes multiple formsdepending on the nature of the child, his obsession with the toy/chocolate ofthis material world etc. Most men are cry-babies and are forever crying infront of the mother for having denied them their *perceived* share ofchocolates and goodies. Some cry in front of Radhika for lack of love fromKrishna, tohers cry in front of Chandi as their enemy (who was s friendearlier) ran away with their chocolates, yet others cry in front of Kalika forthe wrong done by this cruel world to them and there are those who cry forsexual and other gratification (sic!-worshippers of the darkness). What are wecrying about? This is one question that should really bother us.Prithvi tatva: GANESA: Growth is a natural process but can be obstructed andstunded by various forces of nature. To ensure that this does not happen andthat our labour is in the right direction the 3rd and 6th houses need to bepurged, and

who else but the great Ganesha can do this.Those people are the smartest who follow the tatva and worship the pancha devata everyday or the specific devata in the days indicated by the tatva. I am copying this to the list - Varahamihira so that everyone benefits.And finally,the mantra you choose refers to Kartikeya as a GURU! So this is fine and advisable. But add the relevant poison removing bija else it can be quite time consuming in giving results.With best wishes and warm regards,Sanjay Rath* * *Sri Jagannath Center®15B Gangaram Hospital RoadNew Delhi 110060, Indiahttp://srath.com, +91-11-25717162* * *Visti Larsen [visti]Sunday, May 15, 2005 1:57 PM'Sanjay Rath'Cc: sarbaniSubject: RE:||Hare Rama Krsna||Dear Guruji, NamaskarI have a question with regards to the Ishta Devata mantra’s you have taught in the past.On many occasions you have taught the forms of the Ishta Devata based onParasara and Jaimini, i.e. Sun is Shiva, and Moon is gouri, etc.However whenever it comes to Mars you have mentioned Hanuman and Chandi as the

forms, but never Kartikeya as Parasara and Jaimini have. Why have you never talked about Kartikeya? I was going to advise a person to recite the mantra; “Om Sharanabhavaaya Namah” for Kartikeya, but decided to seek your oppinion on this first.Best wishes,***Visti LarsenEmail: vistiWeb: http://srigaruda.com & http://astrovisti.com***

Novo Messenger com voz: ligações, Avatars, novos emoticons e muito mais. Instale agora!