IndiaDivine.org

PARTICIPATION IN 4TH ANNUAUL SJC CONFERENCE IN NEW DELHI FROM 12.01.06 TO 19.01.06

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA Respected Guru Ji, Parnam, I hope you will receive this mail in the best of your health and spirit. I am thankful to you for permitting me to attend the above conference as a sponsored candidate. Guru Ji, you are aware that very recently I have joined a job in Baddi Himachal Pardesh. I am finding it impossible to get leave for this period keeping in view the exegencies of job. It may cost me my job if I insist for the leave. It is my bad luck that I am finding my self helpless in this matter. I request you to please permit me to withdraw my name from participants

list. I know that I am loosing a wonderful opportunity of attending this conference. I am sure that you will understand my problem and will grant me permission to this effect. Please also let me know whether some CD/DVD of this total program shall be available. If so by getting that I shall try to compensate myself by viewing that. Regards. BB GOEL CHANDIGARH|Om Tat Sat|