IndiaDivine.org

Ashtakavarga (Graha )Dasa System- Hora Sara

Rate this topic

Guest guest

*|| OM MAHAGANAPATAYE NAMAH ||*"Om Namah Shivaaya Omkareshvaraaya Om Om Sah". Dear Sunil,delighted to see you back with

something new.I did see the article in Dec 2005 issue of Astrological magazine by Sh.Raman suprajaram.In fact about 15 years ago i tried in vain the known ways of application of AV dasa. As you may be aware basically there are four type.

1.Bhinnastak varga ayerdasa that is based on Graha pinda, rasi pinda, yoga pinda. 2. Samudikyak varga that is used when moon is conjuct with planetin kendra and other planets are in houses other then kendra and weak.3.Mishrau sadhan that is applied when moon is powerful and is conjuct with planets 4. Rekhayurjita ayu.Apart from it AVGochar dasa is dealt by Jatak parijat and phaldeepika both but dasa order is different in both of them.Sh.

Bhaskranand lohani of Lucknow has dealt with both the methods in one of the books and Sh Mukund daivagya has also described one method in AV mahanibandha.

What suprajaram is talking is totally different .

seventeen and eighteen chapters of Hora sara also deals but Av dasa it is different then what you are mails exhibit in your illustrations.Or may be i have not clearly understood.

In prasna marg sloka 76 chapter xxxii suggests application of dasa dividing into 12 parts and incidently it is well illustrated by Dr Raman in his book on AV.

In the opening sentence itself it is mentioned that dasa order in AV Graha Dasa scheme is similar to that of Chara dasa.One if serious should find source in scripture for this statement. i am sorry i could not find it.May be a traditional secret of Ramans?Rest part of application is on strong footing no doubt as For marriage timing venus is taken as central point keeping karaka perhaps in mind. so other natural karka could be used in similar manner say for timing job / work in society Merc can be taken.

Dr Raman has clearly stated AV dasa is based on the terms of life granted by different planets as per AV system and hence it is not quite safe to rely on AV dasa. But w.r.t a sub periods , it may connote either the sub period of a planet as per Vim dasa or the dvision of dasa symbolically into eight parts or 12 parts.Dr ramans book contains illustarion also. i tried a few casaes then but was not happy with the outcome.dealt this point in his writing.

I thought by this mail you will start seeking source / assumption mooted by Sh Raman suprajaram himself as he has made known this new dimension of application.however, i wish success to you and other researchers and am waiting to seek more from Sh Raman suprajaram when meeting him in SJC meet at delhi.

Hope your computer is back to normal now.

|| May all people be happy ||OM TAT SATR.C.Srivastava .swami_rcs mob 9412268768http://www.cosmograce.comhttp://www.cosmograce.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Srivastavaji,PranamThanks for ur comments. Just saw this.One can easily see that you have gone to the depths of this unlike young ones like self.kindly let us know ur interaction with Mr.Raman when you meet him Regards Sunil varahamihira , "R.C.Srivastava" <swami_rcs> wrote:>> > *|| OM MAHAGANAPATAYE NAMAH ||*> "Om Namah Shivaaya Omkareshvaraaya Om Om Sah".> Dear Sunil,delighted to see you back with > something new.I did see the article in Dec 2005 issue of Astrological magazine by Sh.Raman suprajaram.In fact about 15 years ago i tried in vain the known ways of application of AV dasa. As you may be aware basically there are four type.> 1.Bhinnastak varga ayerdasa that is based on Graha pinda, rasi pinda, yoga pinda. 2. Samudikyak varga that is used when moon is conjuct with planetin kendra and other planets are in houses other then kendra and weak.3.Mishrau sadhan that is applied when moon is powerful and is conjuct with planets 4. Rekhayurjita ayu.Apart from it AVGochar dasa is dealt by Jatak parijat and phaldeepika both but dasa order is different in both of them.Sh.> Bhaskranand lohani of Lucknow has dealt with both the methods in one of the books and Sh Mukund daivagya has also described one method in AV mahanibandha.> What suprajaram is talking is totally different .> seventeen and eighteen chapters of Hora sara also deals but Av dasa it is different then what you are mails exhibit in your illustrations.Or may be i have not clearly understood.> In prasna marg sloka 76 chapter xxxii suggests application of dasa dividing into 12 parts and incidently it is well illustrated by Dr Raman in his book on AV.> In the opening sentence itself it is mentioned that dasa order in AV Graha Dasa scheme is similar to that of Chara dasa.One if serious should find source in scripture for this statement. i am sorry i could not find it.May be a traditional secret of Ramans?Rest part of application is on strong footing no doubt as For marriage timing venus is taken as central point keeping karaka perhaps in mind. so other natural karka could be used in similar manner say for timing job / work in society Merc can be taken.> Dr Raman has clearly stated AV dasa is based on the terms of life granted by different planets as per AV system and hence it is not quite safe to rely on AV dasa. But w.r.t a sub periods , it may connote either the sub period of a planet as per Vim dasa or the dvision of dasa symbolically into eight parts or 12 parts.Dr ramans book contains illustarion also. i tried a few casaes then but was not happy with the outcome.dealt this point in his writing.> I thought by this mail you will start seeking source / assumption mooted by Sh Raman suprajaram himself as he has made known this new dimension of application.however, i wish success to you and other researchers and am waiting to seek more from Sh Raman suprajaram when meeting him in SJC meet at delhi.> Hope your computer is back to normal now.> > || May all people be happy ||> OM TAT SAT> R.C.Srivastava .> swami_rcs> mob 9412268768> http://www.cosmograce.com> http://www.cosmograce.blogspot.com>