IndiaDivine.org

Panchanga when to use what.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Guruji, I was thinking about the question regarding when to select which panchanga element for what. Like if UL is lorded by a Graha should why should we select the graha's Vaara instead of say Tithi, Yoga,Karna or Nakshatra.

Regarding this please consider some of my thoughts,Kaala prakaashika saysjaanaati kaale pa~ncaa~NgaM tasya paapaM na vidyate .tithestu shriyamaapnoti vaaraadaayuShyavardhanam .. 1-14  ..naxatraaddharate paapaM yogaadroganivaaraNam .

karaNaatkaaryasiddhiH  syaatpa~ncaa~Ngaphalamucyate .. 1-15Loose translation by me :  Knowing the panchanga one's paapa (negative karma) can be cleared. From  Tithi we get Shree (Prosperity and well being), Vaara give Ayush (Longevity), Nakshatra removes sins, yoga removes all illness and Karna gives karya siddhi (Success in work).

After selecting the appropriate remedial measures like Fasting, Puja, Homa, Mantra etc. We should select the appropriate panchanga element to decide the time period.so can we say, if longevity of marriage is at stake then the remedial measures is Fasting and this has to performed on Vaara ruled by UL lord.

As another example can I say, If a person has some problem with profession then one can do Mantra/Puja related to 10th lord on Karana ruled by 10th Lord?.Warm RegardsSanjay Pजानाति काले पञà¥à¤šà¤¾à¤™à¥à¤—ं तसà¥à¤¯ पापं न विदà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¥‡à¥¤

तिथेसà¥à¤¤à¥ शà¥à¤°à¤¿à¤¯à¤®à¤¾à¤ªà¥à¤¨à¥‹à¤¤à¤¿ वारादायà¥à¤·à¥à¤¯à¤µà¤°à¥à¤§à¤¨à¤®à¥à¥¥ १-१४ ॥नकà¥à¤·à¤¤à¥à¤°à¤¾à¤¦à¥à¤§à¤°à¤¤à¥‡ पापं योगादà¥à¤°à¥‹à¤—निवारणमà¥à¥¤à¤•à¤°à¤£à¤¾à¤¤à¥à¤•à¤¾à¤°à¥à¤¯à¤¸à¤¿à¤¦à¥à¤§à¤¿à¤ƒÂ  सà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤à¥à¤ªà¤žà¥à¤šà¤¾à¤™à¥à¤—फलमà¥à¤šà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¥‡à¥¥ १-१५॥jÄnÄti kÄle pañcÄá¹…gaá¹ tasya pÄpaá¹ na vidyate |tithestu Å›riyamÄpnoti vÄrÄdÄyuá¹£yavardhanam || 1-14  ||

naká¹£atrÄddharate pÄpaá¹ yogÄdroganivÄraṇam |karaṇÄtkÄryasiddhiḥ  syÄtpañcÄá¹…gaphalamucyate || 1-15 ||