IndiaDivine.org

Please help regarding marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Ambujaksa, IS this her first marriage? I think it is your first marriage, YOu got married when Jupiter was in Scorpio? with regards LakshmiAmbujaksa das <ambujaksa_> wrote: Dear LAkshmi:Thanks for you reply:Nitin give a good look, he said that my AK is afflicted (it´s true), UL is conjoining A6, the Lord Sukra is conjoining Ketu make a Tapasya yoga, Rahu and MArs is in my 7th house, and in the shoola

dasa i´m in Ve-Ra.Anyway i send her information okThanks at allAmbujaksa dasBereniceNatal ChartOctober 18, 1985Time: 7:30:00 pmTime Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 100 W 19' 00", 25 N 40' 00"Monterrey, MexicoAltitude: 0.00 metersLunar Yr-Mo: Krodhana - AswayujaTithi: Sukla Shashthi (Ve) (39.34% left)Vedic Weekday: Friday (Ve)Nakshatra: Moola (Ke) (30.69% left)Yoga: Atiganda (Mo) (65.97% left)Karana: Taitula (Me) (78.68% left)Hora Lord: Mars (5 min sign: Sg)Mahakala Hora: Mars (5 min sign: Cp)Kaala Lord: Sun (Mahakala: Mars)Sunrise: 6:45:20 amSunset: 6:07:09 pmJanma Ghatis: 31.8613Ayanamsa: 23-39-20.15Sidereal Time: 20:38:38

Guest guest

Hello Ambujaksa Das, I casted horoscope as per your detail given. As you said Atma Karaka venus in lagna receiv aspect from 7th lord Sani, though friendship, but it has certain other combination also. You have 7th Rahus whose dispositor is Sani and along with worst enemy Mars. This is the reason you marriage is so delayed and it may have lot of pain. One saving factor is Jupiter in 5th aspecting Saturn and lagna, will save you. You have to perform Neelakanta Thrayodashi Homam to ward off evil power of Rahu-Mars-Saturn. Also this wil strengthen your weak lagnathipathi Moon in 12th. Regds. K.V.Vighnesh (astrologer cum pundit) Chennai chat id: kvvighnesh skype a/c. astrovighnesh mbl: 9444961820Ambujaksa das <ambujaksa_> wrote: HARE RAM KRSNAMy pranams to all; i wrote because i need help, i have a marreage problem, maybe i separated and divorce , and i please i beg for help, any mantra, pooja, etc that any Guru can advise.DOB: 17 ago 1971TOB: 4:26 a.m.POB Huixtla Mexico: Ambujaksa_dasNatal ChartAugust 17, 1971Time: 4:26:04 amTime Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 92 W 28' 00", 15 N 09' 00"Huixtla, MexicoAltitude: 0.00 metersLunar Yr-Mo: Virodha-krit - SravanaTithi: Krishna Dwadasi (Me) (38.03% left)Vedic Weekday:

Monday (Mo)Nakshatra: Aardra (Ra) (1.15% left)Yoga: Siddhi (Ma) (98.08% left)Karana: Taitula (Me) (76.06% left)Hora Lord: Saturn (5 min sign: Ge)Mahakala Hora: Saturn (5 min sign: Ar)Kaala Lord: Sun (Mahakala: Sun)Sunrise: 5:58:54 am (August 16)Sunset: 6:29:15 pm (August 16)Janma Ghatis: 56.1319Ayanamsa: 23-27-51.00Sidereal Time: 1:56:48I now that my AK is afflicted , can any help me?Your Servant:Ambujaksa das Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi,

My name is Pratik Shah DOB : 29/11/1983, Time: 11:46 Am, Place: Mumbai

and her name is Tamanna Shah DOB: 15/01/1983, Time: 12:15 AM. Place:

Indore.

We had meet online and like each other, but we havnt yet meet. Due to

this there are a lot of uncertainties.

Can you say how the match is between us and is she my sole mate.

Please help.

Thanks

Pratik