IndiaDivine.org

Odp: Will this guy get married?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Chandra Kodati, Namaskar

Three things:

1. AFFLICTION TO NINTH CAN GIVE DELAYED MARRIAGE.

There are two lords of ninth, and Ketu is stronger but in Sani Dasa, Mangal will dominate and with Sani shows durbhagya which delays marriage. Ruby/Garnet would help but 6L would deny fortune, so native should meet the Sankaracarya Peetam in India / do temple worship (especially Devi as only Chandra will help the beaten & depressed Person).

2. Venus is cursed, and its Sani Moola dasa. Its in second from UL blocking one engagement in relationship and also hits the finances. Here the Siva worship would help. Read more below.

3. Finally Sani is AK so it will hit all objects He yuti. Here is charakaraka and naisargika representative of relation. So the Bhimashankara Jyotirlinga will be best for curse and this soul samskara problem. Om Namah Sivaya Namah Bhimashankaraya.

----------------

The best remedy is fasting on the day of Upapada - Thursdays in His case.

I wish Him all the best.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

www.rohinaa.com

Dnia 17-03-2007 o godz. 17:28 chandra_kodati napisa³(a):

Elementy potencjalnie niebezpieczne zosta³y zablokowane.

Dear GurusFriend of mine is not able get married.He is broken psychologically.Pl tell me if my friend ever gets married and have children .His details are followsJan 08/1964 @12.10am81N8 , 16N10india.Thanks-------------------Szukasz gotówki bez wizyty w banku i bez porêczycieli?We¼ Halogotówkê w 10 minut. Rata ju¿ od 35 z³. Sprawd¼:http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http://adv.reklama.wp.pl/as/halog.html&sid=1064

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Rafal,

I see no reason why you would first go to the nineth house. The main

problem is due to Chandra being 7th lord from Venus, responsible for

bringing the partner. Chandra is in marana sthana and the daytime birth

cannot help much. Navamsa should be correct, and 7th lord from Rashi chart

and Shukra are in 6th house (Marana sthana) aspecting the 12th. Upapada is

not badly afflicted apart from Ketu yuti Budha which indicates the

breakage. Surya will however help. Shukra curse is dangerous to break the

realitonship, but the bigger problem is that the partner cannot come.

SHukra curse should be dealt after the partner is available. There are

many remedies for Marana Sthana. I would choose the remedy based on Vara

Chakra. Om Ravaye Namah.

Btw. As far as Shani Yuti is concerned, it can only give dhana Yoga with

9th lord, and what you mentioned about the 8th house is correct for Shukra

Yuti not for Shani yuti. So 9th lord in this case conjoined Shukra will

marr marriage, not Shani. Note that Shukra is 8th lord. Also, this is more

appropriate for Stri Jataka.

Best wishes

Zoran

>

> Dear Chandra Kodati, Namaskar

>

> Three things:

> 1. AFFLICTION TO NINTH CAN GIVE DELAYED MARRIAGE.

> There are two lords of ninth, and Ketu is stronger but in Sani Dasa,

> Mangal will dominate and with Sani shows durbhagya which delays marriage.

> Ruby/Garnet would help but 6L would deny fortune, so native should meet

> the Sankaracarya Peetam in India / do temple worship (especially Devi as

> only Chandra will help the beaten & amp; depressed Person).

>

> 2. Venus is cursed, and its Sani Moola dasa. Its in second from UL

> blocking one engagement in relationship and also hits the finances. Here

> the Siva worship would help. Read more below.

>

> 3. Finally Sani is AK so it will hit all objects He yuti. Here is

> charakaraka and naisargika representative of relation. So the

> Bhimashankara Jyotirlinga will be best for curse and this soul samskara

> problem. Om Namah Sivaya Namah Bhimashankaraya.

>

> ----------------

>

> The best remedy is fasting on the day of Upapada - Thursdays in His case.

>

> I wish Him all the best.

> Regards

> Rafal Gendarz

> www.rohinaa.com

>

>

> Dnia 17-03-2007 o godz. 17:28 chandra_kodati napisa³(a):

> Elementy potencjalnie niebezpieczne zosta³y zablokowane.

>

> Dear Gurus

> Friend of mine is not able get married.He is broken psychologically.

> Pl tell me if my friend ever gets married and have children .His

> details are follows

>

> Jan 08/1964 @12.10am

> 81N8 , 16N10

> india.

> Thanks

>

>

>

>

> -------------------

> Szukasz gotówki bez wizyty w banku i bez porêczycieli?

> We¼ Halogotówkê w 10 minut. Rata ju¿ od 35 z³. Sprawd¼:

> http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http://adv.reklama.wp.pl/as/halog.html & sid=1064

>

Guest guest

ॐ श्री राघवेन्द्राय नमः॥ ॐ श्री लक्ष्मीन्रुसिंहाय नमः॥ Dear Listed Members, In the chart given the Lagna falls in Kumbha with its lord Shani in Kumbha itself showing the Lagna is more strong.Shani in the Lagna aspecting

7th house indicates he is spoining the results of 7th house ie., marriage life.Also except Shukra (V) all other planets are within Rahu- Ketu.Vivaha Karaka Shukra is Vakra and is afflicted by Rahu by the association as well as being in the Nakshatra of Aridra ruled by Rahu.Now if we look from Chandra Lagna, Shukra becomes 2nd and 7th lord placed in 3rd house afflicted by Rahu.Rahu eventhough in the Rashi chart is exalted, he has become Neecha in Navamsha chart and also afflicted by his enemy Kuja.So because of this Shukra became weak.So Shukra has to be made strong by chanting Shri Lakshmi Narayana Hridayam daily.Now his age is 42 +.So there is every chance for him to get married when transit Guru comes to Dhanu Rashi by Nov.2007.But his marriage may get delayed till July- Oct.2008. I hope this helps. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas

Rao.ahimsa wrote: Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Rafal,I see no reason why you would first go to the nineth house. The mainproblem is due to Chandra being 7th lord from Venus, responsible forbringing the partner. Chandra is in marana sthana and the daytime birthcannot help much. Navamsa should be correct, and 7th lord from Rashi chartand Shukra are in 6th house (Marana sthana) aspecting the 12th. Upapada isnot badly afflicted apart from Ketu yuti Budha which indicates thebreakage. Surya

will however help. Shukra curse is dangerous to break therealitonship, but the bigger problem is that the partner cannot come.SHukra curse should be dealt after the partner is available. There aremany remedies for Marana Sthana. I would choose the remedy based on VaraChakra. Om Ravaye Namah.Btw. As far as Shani Yuti is concerned, it can only give dhana Yoga with9th lord, and what you mentioned about the 8th house is correct for ShukraYuti not for Shani yuti. So 9th lord in this case conjoined Shukra willmarr marriage, not Shani. Note that Shukra is 8th lord. Also, this is moreappropriate for Stri Jataka.Best wishesZoran>> Dear Chandra Kodati, Namaskar>> Three things:> 1. AFFLICTION TO NINTH CAN GIVE DELAYED MARRIAGE.> There are two lords of ninth, and Ketu is stronger but in Sani Dasa,> Mangal will dominate and with Sani shows durbhagya which delays marriage.> Ruby/Garnet

would help but 6L would deny fortune, so native should meet> the Sankaracarya Peetam in India / do temple worship (especially Devi as> only Chandra will help the beaten & amp; depressed Person).>> 2. Venus is cursed, and its Sani Moola dasa. Its in second from UL> blocking one engagement in relationship and also hits the finances. Here> the Siva worship would help. Read more below.>> 3. Finally Sani is AK so it will hit all objects He yuti. Here is> charakaraka and naisargika representative of relation. So the> Bhimashankara Jyotirlinga will be best for curse and this soul samskara> problem. Om Namah Sivaya Namah Bhimashankaraya.>> ---------------->> The best remedy is fasting on the day of Upapada - Thursdays in His case.>> I wish Him all the best.> Regards> Rafal Gendarz> www.rohinaa.com>>> Dnia

17-03-2007 o godz. 17:28 chandra_kodati napisa³(a):> Elementy potencjalnie niebezpieczne zosta³y zablokowane.>> Dear Gurus> Friend of mine is not able get married.He is broken psychologically.> Pl tell me if my friend ever gets married and have children .His> details are follows>> Jan 08/1964 @12.10am> 81N8 , 16N10> india.> Thanks>>>>> -------------------> Szukasz gotówki bez wizyty w banku i bez porêczycieli?> We¼ Halogotówkê w 10 minut. Rata ju¿ od 35 z³. Sprawd¼:> http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http://adv.reklama.wp.pl/as/halog.html & sid=1064>

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

|om|

Dear Zoran, namaste

Rafal is right; multiple afflictions to the 9th house would indicate delay in marriage as the 7th house is 11th to the 9th house. Do you remember when Sanjay lectured at the SJC Mumbai conference, he explained the delay in marriage of Kasturi as being due to a badly afflicted 9th house. He said very clearly that he always examines the 9th house first when looking for reasons to explain delay in marriage.

best regards

Hari

On 17 Mar 2007 18:59:10 -0700, ahimsa <ahimsa wrote:

Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Rafal,I see no reason why you would first go to the nineth house. The mainproblem is due to Chandra being 7th lord from Venus, responsible forbringing the partner. Chandra is in marana sthana and the daytime birth

cannot help much. Navamsa should be correct, and 7th lord from Rashi chartand Shukra are in 6th house (Marana sthana) aspecting the 12th. Upapada isnot badly afflicted apart from Ketu yuti Budha which indicates the

breakage. Surya will however help. Shukra curse is dangerous to break therealitonship, but the bigger problem is that the partner cannot come.SHukra curse should be dealt after the partner is available. There are

many remedies for Marana Sthana. I would choose the remedy based on VaraChakra. Om Ravaye Namah.Btw. As far as Shani Yuti is concerned, it can only give dhana Yoga with9th lord, and what you mentioned about the 8th house is correct for Shukra

Yuti not for Shani yuti. So 9th lord in this case conjoined Shukra willmarr marriage, not Shani. Note that Shukra is 8th lord. Also, this is moreappropriate for Stri Jataka.Best wishesZoran

>> Dear Chandra Kodati, Namaskar>> Three things:> 1. AFFLICTION TO NINTH CAN GIVE DELAYED MARRIAGE.> There are two lords of ninth, and Ketu is stronger but in Sani Dasa,> Mangal will dominate and with Sani shows durbhagya which delays marriage.

> Ruby/Garnet would help but 6L would deny fortune, so native should meet> the Sankaracarya Peetam in India / do temple worship (especially Devi as> only Chandra will help the beaten & amp; depressed Person).

>> 2. Venus is cursed, and its Sani Moola dasa. Its in second from UL> blocking one engagement in relationship and also hits the finances. Here> the Siva worship would help. Read more below.

>> 3. Finally Sani is AK so it will hit all objects He yuti. Here is> charakaraka and naisargika representative of relation. So the> Bhimashankara Jyotirlinga will be best for curse and this soul samskara

> problem. Om Namah Sivaya Namah Bhimashankaraya.>> ---------------->> The best remedy is fasting on the day of Upapada - Thursdays in His case.>> I wish Him all the best.

> Regards> Rafal Gendarz> www.rohinaa.com>>> Dnia 17-03-2007 o godz. 17:28 chandra_kodati napisa³(a):> Elementy potencjalnie niebezpieczne zosta³y zablokowane.

>> Dear Gurus> Friend of mine is not able get married.He is broken psychologically.> Pl tell me if my friend ever gets married and have children .His> details are follows>> Jan 08/1964 @

12.10am> 81N8 , 16N10> india.> Thanks>>