IndiaDivine.org

Need Urgent Help - Respected Zoran Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Zoran Ji I am going through a bad phase of life. I have no job. I lost two very low paying jobs and my affair also failed in the last two yrs. I am searching for Software, Hardware Job. When will i get job and get married? How would be my job in future and how would be my wife? My details are : DOB: 12-July-1978 Time: 17:14 ( 05: 14 PM) Place: Gorakhpur(UP) ( Latitude 26° 46´ N and Longitude 83° 22´ E)- India Lagna : Saggitarius ( Taurus Navamsa ) Please use the correct coordinated of my birth place as i have mentioned to get correct Ascendant and Navamsa. There can not be more than 2-3 mins irregularity in noting my birth time. Please help me about job and marriage with your divine knowledge. With best regards, Ankush.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna

Namaste Zoran ji,

May I please request you to quote any reference on "mahasanka yoga" and maybe your experiences with it.

Namaste

Gaurav

In a message dated 3/23/2007 7:42:10 A.M. India Standard Time, ahimsa writes:

Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Ankush,

Your chart is dominated by Mahasankha Yoga, which is broken by Chandra but in parivarthan Yoga with Budha. SO instead of Chandra, Budha breaks the Yoga. It means before you come out of the clutches of Sarpa there will be sudden falls in job and at least two relationships broken. Normally, you are in Surya mahadasha and Surya is Atmakarak combusting Guru lagnesha, there is a lot of burning and ego in relationships, and you are a person who diskikes to work under anybody, and wish to change the system of work or tend to oppose to your boss. So :

1. For job prospest fast on mondays, and worship Lord Shiva in the form of Nagaraja. In shukra antardasha at the end of the year, things will sort out.

2. For marriage, huh- Shukra shapa, you should do something about it *Shukra is cursed. Ask Sarbani to help you out with Mantra. Your spouse will be most likely Vrischika Lagna with a big distance from father. Nice looking curly hair and big eyes, taller than avarage women.Unless you do something about shukra shapa, the next relationship will break and you will have to wait the entry of Guru into Meena for marriage or your 34th year.

Best wishes

Zoran

Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com

-

Ankush Singh

sohamsa

Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:56 AM

Respected Zoran Ji

I am going through a bad phase of life. I have no job.

I lost two very low paying jobs and my affair also failed in the last two yrs.

I am searching for Software, Hardware Job.

When will i get job and get married? How would be my job in future and how would be my wife?

My details are :

DOB: 12-July-1978 Time: 17:14 ( 05: 14 PM) Place: Gorakhpur(UP) ( Latitude 26° 46´ N and Longitude 83° 22´ E)- India Lagna : Saggitarius ( Taurus Navamsa )

Please use the correct coordinated of my birth place as i have mentioned to get correct Ascendant and Navamsa.

There can not be more than 2-3 mins irregularity in noting my birth time.

Please help me about job and marriage with your divine knowledge.

With best regards,

Ankush.

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Your chart is dominated by Mahasankha Yoga, which is broken by Chandra but in parivarthan Yoga with Budha. SO instead of Chandra, Budha breaks the Yoga. It means before you come out of the clutches of Sarpa there will be sudden falls in job and at least two relationships broken. Normally, you are in Surya mahadasha and Surya is Atmakarak combusting Guru lagnesha, there is a lot of burning and ego in relationships, and you are a person who diskikes to work under anybody, and wish to change the system of work or tend to oppose to your boss. So :

1. For job prospest fast on mondays, and worship Lord Shiva in the form of Nagaraja. In shukra antardasha at the end of the year, things will sort out.

2. For marriage, huh- Shukra shapa, you should do something about it *Shukra is cursed. Ask Sarbani to help you out with Mantra. Your spouse will be most likely Vrischika Lagna with a big distance from father. Nice looking curly hair and big eyes, taller than avarage women.Unless you do something about shukra shapa, the next relationship will break and you will have to wait the entry of Guru into Meena for marriage or your 34th year.

Best wishes

Zoran

-

Ankush Singh

sohamsa

Respected Zoran Ji

When will i get job and get married? How would be my job in future and how would be my wife?

My details are :

DOB: 12-July-1978 Time: 17:14 ( 05: 14 PM) Place: Gorakhpur(UP) ( Latitude 26° 46´ N and Longitude 83° 22´ E)- India Lagna : Saggitarius ( Taurus Navamsa )

Please use the correct coordinated of my birth place as i have mentioned to get correct Ascendant and Navamsa.

With best regards,

Ankush.

Guest guest

Respected Zoran JiThanks for your kind reply and help. May God bless you.Do you think that my Taurus Navamsa and Capricorn Dasamsa is correct or it would be Aries Navamsa and Saggitarius Dasamsa?Please guide me.With best regards,Ankush.Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa wrote: Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Ankush, Your chart is dominated by Mahasankha Yoga, which is broken by Chandra but in parivarthan Yoga with

Budha. SO instead of Chandra, Budha breaks the Yoga. It means before you come out of the clutches of Sarpa there will be sudden falls in job and at least two relationships broken. Normally, you are in Surya mahadasha and Surya is Atmakarak combusting Guru lagnesha, there is a lot of burning and ego in relationships, and you are a person who diskikes to work under anybody, and wish to change the system of work or tend to oppose to your boss. So : 1. For job prospest fast on mondays, and worship Lord Shiva in the form of Nagaraja. In shukra antardasha at the end of the year, things will sort out. 2. For marriage, huh- Shukra shapa, you should do something about it *Shukra is cursed. Ask Sarbani to help you out with Mantra. Your spouse will be most likely Vrischika Lagna with a big distance from father. Nice looking curly hair and big eyes, taller than avarage women.Unless

you do something about shukra shapa, the next relationship will break and you will have to wait the entry of Guru into Meena for marriage or your 34th year. Best wishes Zoran Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com - Ankush Singh sohamsa Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:56 AM Need Urgent Help - Respected Zoran Ji Respected Zoran Ji I am going through a bad phase of life. I have no job. I lost two very low paying jobs and my affair also failed in the last two yrs. I am searching for Software, Hardware Job. When will i get job and get married? How would be my job in future and how would be my wife? My details are : DOB: 12-July-1978 Time: 17:14 ( 05: 14 PM) Place: Gorakhpur(UP) ( Latitude 26° 46´ N and Longitude 83° 22´ E)- India Lagna : Saggitarius ( Taurus Navamsa ) Please use the correct coordinated of my birth place as i have mentioned to get correct Ascendant and Navamsa. There can not be more than 2-3 mins irregularity in noting my birth time. Please help me about job and marriage with your divine knowledge. With best regards, Ankush. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

I beleive your birth time should go earlier. You should be very spiritual.

-

Ankush Singh

sohamsa

Saturday, March 24, 2007 5:01 PM

Re: Need Urgent Help - Respected Zoran Ji

Respected Zoran JiThanks for your kind reply and help. May God bless you.Do you think that my Taurus Navamsa and Capricorn Dasamsa is correct or it would be Aries Navamsa and Saggitarius Dasamsa?Please guide me.With best regards,Ankush.Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa.yu> wrote:

Best wishes

Zoran

-

Ankush Singh

sohamsa

Respected Zoran Ji

My details are :

With best regards,

Ankush.

Guest guest

Respected Zoran Ji Yes, You are right. I am very spiritual and do pooja everyday. I am learning astrology also. Bless me for the success in life. May God Bless You. With best regards, Ankush.Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa wrote: Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Ankush, I beleive your birth time should go earlier. You should be very

spiritual. Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com - Ankush Singh sohamsa Saturday, March 24, 2007 5:01 PM Re: Need Urgent Help - Respected Zoran Ji Respected Zoran JiThanks for your kind reply and help. May God bless you.Do you think that my Taurus Navamsa and

Capricorn Dasamsa is correct or it would be Aries Navamsa and Saggitarius Dasamsa?Please guide me.With best regards,Ankush.Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa.yu> wrote: Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Ankush, Your chart is dominated by Mahasankha Yoga, which is broken by Chandra but in parivarthan Yoga with Budha. SO instead of Chandra, Budha breaks the Yoga. It means before you come out of the clutches of Sarpa there will be sudden falls in job and at least two relationships broken. Normally, you are in Surya mahadasha and Surya is Atmakarak combusting Guru lagnesha, there is a lot of burning and ego in relationships, and you are a person who diskikes to work under anybody, and wish to change

the system of work or tend to oppose to your boss. So : 1. For job prospest fast on mondays, and worship Lord Shiva in the form of Nagaraja. In shukra antardasha at the end of the year, things will sort out. 2. For marriage, huh- Shukra shapa, you should do something about it *Shukra is cursed. Ask Sarbani to help you out with Mantra. Your spouse will be most likely Vrischika Lagna with a big distance from father. Nice looking curly hair and big eyes, taller than avarage women.Unless you do something about shukra shapa, the next relationship will break and you will have to wait the entry of Guru into Meena for marriage or your 34th year. Best wishes Zoran Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com - Ankush Singh sohamsa Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:56 AM Need Urgent Help - Respected Zoran Ji Respected Zoran Ji I am going through a bad phase of life. I have no job. I lost two very low paying jobs and my affair also failed in the last two yrs. I am searching for Software, Hardware Job. When will i get job and get married? How would be my job in future and how would be my wife? My details are : DOB: 12-July-1978 Time: 17:14 ( 05: 14 PM) Place: Gorakhpur(UP) ( Latitude 26° 46´ N and Longitude 83° 22´ E)-

India Lagna : Saggitarius ( Taurus Navamsa ) Please use the correct coordinated of my birth place as i have mentioned to get correct Ascendant and Navamsa. There can not be more than 2-3 mins irregularity in noting my birth time. Please help me about job and marriage with your divine knowledge. With best regards, Ankush. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers