IndiaDivine.org

Person who activates karakatwa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|om bhur bhuvah svah sambasadaashivaaya namah|Dear Sanjay P and Visti,That is a very interesting discussion about karaka and judging the person/circumstances that activate the karakatwa.

From the examples given below, I gather that the bhava will show the circumstances while the graha will show the persons who participate in the process. For Visti's case, following JUS, the 4th lord from Ketu in reverse is Venus which is placed in the 2nd house from lagna (one's community/family) and 11th from AL showing that an elder sibling will activate the process. This Shukra is in kendra to Saturn (3rd lord), Moon (9th lord)...finally it was the father (9th lord) which ended up supporting the sibling in bringing the flat. Does this make sense?

In my case, the 7th lord from Venus is Guru who is placed in lagna and 9th from AL. What can I make of this? Bhagya, Guru, Priest, Elder sibling or self?best regardsHari

On 3/22/07, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Jyotishas, " Vipareetam Ketoh " Is a JUS. For Ketu you can try to count 4th in reverse. Kaaraka's and bhaava both can be looked at. For example 7th lord from Venus(11th) for me(Leo Lagna) is Jupiter in 4th house. My mother, elder sister met my wife before me. Jupiter is also for elder siblings kaaraka.

Jupiter in Navamsa is stronger in chara rashi, So I had to travel far distance to meet her.Warm RegardsSanjay P

> - >

> Visti Larsen <visti > > sohamsa@ <

sohamsa .com > > Wednesday, March 21, 2007 6:00 PM> > Re: Buying a Car or a landed property.

> >

> > हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥> > Dear Rafal, Namaskar> Good example. I also use this karaka principle alot as its a way of divining who is going to help us in various activities.> When i was looking for an apartment the first person i mentioned it to was my brother (fourth lord from Ketu is Mars - i did this deliberately). For quite some time he didn't react but one day he decided that he was going to go looking for one for me! Then i knew for sure that i would get one, not necessarily through him but by his instigation. Within about one month or so we decided on the flat.

> Now in my chart Mars and Sun are in parivartana and it ended up with my father being the real bringer of the flat.> > Similarly see the seventh lord from Venus. It will bring marriage and in my case its Mercury... ok that means friends. But Mercury is joined Jupiter in the twelfth house so it can be through teachers and students both and in a foreign country (twelfth house and movable sign). I might my future wife at a astrology conference and she is a student of a co-teacher.

> > Easy isn't it?> > Yours sincerely, > > -- > Visti Larsen - SJC Guru> Jaimini SJC - Denmark > email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) <

visti com> For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda. <

http://srigaruda.com> com >