IndiaDivine.org

Need Urgent Help - Respected Zoran Ji & Sarbani Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sarbani ji I posted my problems in Sohamsa Group and Respected Zoran Ji replied with some suggestions. He advised me to contact you for the "Shukra Mantra" bcoz it is cursed. I am pasting his reply with my details in this mail. Please check my horoscope and tell me the mantra or upaya. And also please tell me when will i get job and get married? How would be my wife? With regards, Ankush.Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa wrote: Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Ankush, Your chart is dominated by Mahasankha Yoga, which is broken by Chandra but in parivarthan Yoga with Budha. SO instead of Chandra, Budha breaks the Yoga. It means before you come out of the clutches of Sarpa there will be sudden falls in job and at least two relationships broken. Normally, you are in Surya mahadasha and Surya is Atmakarak combusting Guru lagnesha, there is a lot of burning and ego in relationships, and you are a person who diskikes to work under anybody, and wish to change the system of work or tend to oppose to your boss. So : 1. For job prospest fast on mondays, and worship Lord Shiva in the form of Nagaraja. In shukra antardasha at the end of the year, things will sort out. 2. For marriage, huh- Shukra shapa, you should do something about it *Shukra is cursed. Ask Sarbani to help you out with Mantra. Your spouse will be most likely Vrischika Lagna with a big distance from father. Nice looking curly hair and big eyes, taller than avarage women.Unless you do something about shukra shapa, the next relationship will break and you will have to wait the entry of Guru into Meena for marriage or your 34th year. Best wishes Zoran Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com - Ankush Singh sohamsa Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:56 AM Need Urgent Help - Respected Zoran Ji Respected Zoran Ji I am going through a bad phase of life. I have no job. I lost two very low paying jobs and my affair also failed in the last two yrs. I am searching for Software, Hardware Job. When will i get job and get married? How would be my job in future and how would be my wife? My details are : DOB: 12-July-1978 Time: 17:14 ( 05: 14 PM) Place: Gorakhpur(UP) ( Latitude 26° 46´ N and Longitude 83°

22´ E)- India Lagna : Saggitarius ( Taurus Navamsa ) Please use the correct coordinated of my birth place as i have mentioned to get correct Ascendant Saggitarius and Taurus Navamsa. There can not be more than 2-3 mins irregularity in noting my birth time. Please help me about job and marriage with your divine knowledge. With best regards, Ankush. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers