IndiaDivine.org

: Sarbani ji! Seeking advice on melioration of Curse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sarbani ji,Could you kindly take a look and advise what I need to do to meliorate the curse in my chart. My details are as follows:dob: 27 Oct., 1962 tob: 11:40am pob: Meerut, Uttar Pradesh I am not sure if you took note of my post earlier. I am sending the approximate text from what I posted earlier: "I feel as though I have been destined NOT TO complete my degree which I have been trying for last several years. And now this is my last chance and just about last 5 months to do or die. Is there ANYTHING that I COULD DO to save it? I have been out of job for last 12 years and feel that had it not forever been for the graces and support of others, I would always be in dire financial condition. If I finally failed to achieve the degree I have been desperately wishing for, I wonder what would I do in the life that remains? I am crying for any help that this forum could offer.pranjal

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Pranjal,

The 9th lord (higher education and bhagya) Sun (giver of work), is debilitated and under a curse in the 11th house, aspected by Mars and Saturn. If your Siddhamsa is correct than you are running the dasa of the 8th house in D24 Narayan Dasa. But you need to take care of the Sun. Some debt to the pitrs somewhere. Also, can you tell me what is the situation with your mother? I detect something there.

Best Regards,

Sarbani Sarkar Rath

http://sarbani.com

Pranjal Yogi [pranjalyogi] Tuesday, March 27, 2007 6:12 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: : Sarbani ji! Seeking advice on melioration of Curse

Respected Sarbani ji,Could you kindly take a look and advise what I need to do to meliorate the curse in my chart. My details are as follows:dob: 27 Oct., 1962 tob: 11:40ampob: Meerut, Uttar Pradesh I am not sure if you took note of my post earlier. I am sending the approximate text from what I posted earlier: "I feel as though I have been destined NOT TO complete my degree which I have been trying for last several years. And now this is my last chance and just about last 5 months to do or die. Is there ANYTHING that I COULD DO to save it? I have been out of job for last 12 years and feel that had it not forever been for the graces and support of others, I would always be in dire financial condition. If I finally failed to achieve the degree I have been desperately wishing for, I wonder what would I do in the life that remains? I am crying for any help that this forum could offer.pranjal

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Thank you very much Sarbani ji for responding to my call for help. My mother is very affectionate towards me and is now, of all her children [3 - 1 daughter and 2 sons, including me (earlier she used to worry more for our elder sister] most worried about me and my situation/future [esp. considering that I was supposedly brightest of them all and now perhaps worst placed]. She [as well as my father] keeps praying for me all the time. Let me add, I think I am just too distracted by my uncertainties and/or some other influences, so that I am absolutely unable to focus on work and produce results. I do not have anything driving me towards work - 'motivate' might be the word. Please do suggest if I could do something to propitiate the malefics. Let me also tell you what I am doing - I chant the following mantras [one mala each] - 1. Namah Shivaya [after I read Sanjay ji's blog, I leave out Om, as that increases the word count]2. Treenipada

Vichakrame Vishnurgopa Adaabhyah, Atho Dharmaani Dharyena. [for Lord Vishnu to propitiate Pitri Shraapa]3. Om Bum Budhaya Namah4. Om Brim Brihaspataya Namahand 11 times each for following:1. Rahu - Om Bhrang, Bhring, Bhraung Sah Rahuve Namah2. Shani - Om Prang, Pring, Praung Sah Shanaishcharaya Namah.5. Ketu - Om Srang, Sring, Sraung Sah Ketuve NamahMy foremost worry is about this degree program and I wish to focus on it and complete it. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Sarbani Sarkar Rath <sarbani wrote: Shri Brahmadaru Smarami Dear Pranjal, The 9th lord (higher education and bhagya) Sun (giver of work), is debilitated and under a curse in the 11th house, aspected by Mars and Saturn. If your Siddhamsa is correct than you are running the dasa of the 8th house in D24 Narayan Dasa. But you need to take care of the Sun. Some debt to the pitrs somewhere. Also, can you tell me what is the situation with your mother? I detect something there. Best Regards, Sarbani Sarkar Rath http://sarbani.com Pranjal Yogi [pranjalyogi] Tuesday, March 27, 2007 6:12 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: : Sarbani ji! Seeking advice on melioration of Curse

Respected Sarbani ji,Could you kindly take a look and advise what I need to do to meliorate the curse in my chart. My details are as follows:dob: 27 Oct., 1962 tob: 11:40ampob: Meerut, Uttar Pradesh I am not sure if you took note of my post earlier. I am sending the approximate text from what I posted earlier: "I feel as though I have been destined NOT TO complete my degree which I have been trying for last several years. And now this is my last chance and just about last 5 months to do or die. Is there ANYTHING that I COULD DO to save it? I have been out of job for last 12 years and feel that had it not forever been for the graces and support of others, I would always be in dire financial condition. If I finally failed to achieve the degree I have been desperately wishing for, I wonder what would I do in the life that remains? I am crying for any help that this forum could offer.pranjal

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.