IndiaDivine.org

[Rath's Rhapsody] Bob Woolmer - Death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

+om gurave namah+Dear KrishnaNamaste. The points-wise reply: -1. Venus is in Mrityu-bhaga according to some; He is also the badhaka forKumbha Lagna and is the dispositor of the 8th lord. If the 8th lord isstrong, then death can occur in the period of a weak lagna lord and thebadhaka. Saturn is surely badly placed in a bad yoga with 6th lord Moon in6th house. Counting from Venus to Saturn, we get *2*. Count as many signsfrom Saturn to get the Bahya sign as Leo, which is the 7th house with Marsin MKS. So Venus dasa Saturn antara can give death. Venus and Saturn areboth conjoined in navamsa in *vyaya-amsa* Capricorn which shows exit fromthis world.Venus is also a maraka for Mina Lagna but it is aspected by a HamsaMahapurusha Yiga Jupiter and will lose its sting. Instead for Kumbha LagnaVenus is Badhaka aspected by 2nd 11 Lord Jupiter and is more qualified tokill.2. (A) My maternal grandfather was Mina Lagna with guru in 10th house - hewas a doctor (B) My friend Charadhar is Mina Lagna with Guru in 10th houseand is a businessman. I have many more charts to show that this theory isnot working. The Mahapurusha yoga works but to say that they will all becometeachers is not correct.I can use exactly the *same logic* for Kumbha lagna. Thats the problem withVA as it throws up so many options. For Kumbha Mars is 10th lord in Sun signaspected by Jupiter showing him to be a teacher or coach. However Kumbha isbetter qualified to show profession as Mercury ruling playing field andsports is aspecting the 10th house.How does Venus get into games and sports?? Has he finished with hisGandharva Veda and Kavya?3. Where is the involvment of Rahu? At what level? Please first prove the*dasa-antar-prayantara* before going into finer levels.Secondly, why will Venus and Saturn in 7th from Moon in Navamsa cause death?Do they do this everytime??In fact the only logic to Venus, irrespective of Lagna is that it is thelord of the 64th Navamsa from the Moon which is a terrible navamsa. Thusirrespective of Lagna, Venus is qualified to Kill the person. Venus is alsolord of the 22nd drekkana from Lagna and is Kharesha for Kumbha Lagnarising.4. I thought Venus gace disease of diabetes. Jupiter loves sugar and doesnot cause sugar issues. Venus hates sugar and brings this problem as thespleen and pancreas cannot digest the sugar. In fact with Kumbha, Venus isbadhaka lord and is also dispositor of 8th lord besides being the KHARESHAof he chart, so he will play the devil's advocate....nice points. Give me a feedback if there is further development.Best wishes and warm regards,Sanjay Rath-----sohamsa Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 4:24 PMBob Woolmer - KanpurRespected Sanjay Rath ji,Thanks for acknowledging my mail on this subject.In fact, myself and one more person were having a debate on another forum whether 2:15am is the correct time or 2:30am for Bob Woolmer. I felt 2:30am is the most appropriate for the following reasons:1. With 2:15 am and Kumbha lagna, Sukra is not a strong maraka, where as Sukra's status as a maraka dramatically improves with lagna being Meena.2. With Meen lagna, Guru would be in the 10th (own house) aspecting Sun, Mars and Venus. This would indicate the profession as a coach in the sports field.3. The period of death for 2:30 am would be Sukra-Sani-Sani-Rahu for 2:30 am. Involvement of Rahu indicates unnatural death. Please note that both Sukra and Sani aspect both Lagna and Chandra from the 7th house in Navamsa.4. An afflicted Moon in Paapakaratari and a retro Jupiter aspecting the 6th house of diseses indicates diabetes. It is well known that Bob was suffering from type-2 diabetes.Please let me know if my reasoning is correct.Regards,Krishna_Gordon Brennan on Chaitra Sukla Chart of PakistanAs you know I'm interested in Chaitra Shukla charts. I'd just like to let you know how the Chaitra Shukla chart for Pakistan 2006 coordinates with your assessment of the Woolmer murder. I think it is the 2006 chart that indicated the damage, as that year's chart was finishing just as he was dying almost about the time of the solar eclipse. The chart details are 29/03/2006 at 15:15:36 in Islamabad. Sport is indicated by 5th and it is Leo Lagna. Planets in Marana Karaka Sthana are: Jupiter (5th lord), Venus (another sport karaka I think), Mercury and Moon, the other benefics. Lagna is hemmed by Ketu and Saturn, aspected by 10th house Mars and Mercury (graha aspect) plus Jupiter and Venus, (rasi aspect). Sun and Rahu are also in 8th and Ketu in 2nd. 12 month Vimshottari Dasha was Moon Sun as Pakistan were defeated by Ireland - both in Mrityu Shashtiamsa in the above chart and Mars Rahu later when Woolmer was killed. Lagna of chart is in Purishaka Shastiamsa. Venus in Kubera Shastiamsa suggests money issue. In Shastiamsa Venus is debilitated in 3rd conjunct Marana Karaka Jupiter (neck) and Mars Rahu are in 5th in Scorpio (poison). Regards, Gordon -- Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 3/28/2007 09:39:00 AM