IndiaDivine.org

[Rath's Rhapsody] Chart of Prathosh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

November 8, 1985Time: 8:03:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 58' 00", 11 N 00' 00"Coimbatore, IndiaStage I. Let us start one step at a time... I always look at the Satva guna planets first. So you have Jupiter in debility which is the lord of wealth and position in marana karaka sthana in 3rd house in Capricorn. Jupiter gets nicha bhanga due to Moon being in Kendra to Lagna...important. Moon is 9th lord and lord of UL also.Remedy: Start fasting on every Monday from sunrise to sunset; Wear a pearl in right hand little finger; Start doing the mantra *Om Krishna Guru* 108 x 3 mala every day for 40 days then at least one mala everyday. Also *om namah shivaaya* 108 times every monday at least.Stage II. We look for curses and terrible things Venus is well placed in Libra but is conjoined debilitated Sun, which is 2nd lord from UL threatening early dissolution to marriage/relationship due to *para-dara* dosha i.e. it is possible that a third persn can come between the couple and love can go towards this third person forming a triangular situation. Ketu conjoins and afflicts Venus causing rakta dosha. Rahu aspects Venus from the 6th house. Venus is further subjected to papa-kartari yoga between Mars and Saturn. Involvement of atmakaraka Su in debility closes the chapter and confirms that this is a *curse of spouse* coming from last birth.Prima facie 8th lord Mercury does not associate but it conjoins Venus in Vrischika navamsa confirming that there will be multiple relationships involved. Further, the first relationship at least will be with a very very cruel person and the native will be made to cry due to these relationships.We do not know whether this multiple relationships will afflict the person or spouse as we are not sure about the navamsa lagna and this will require a meticulous correction of birth time based on past events. This is likely to be correct as the birth time is to be changed by (-) 11 minutes or (+) 3 minutes to change the navamsa lagna.Vargottama Mercury (Vishnu) is a blessing and so is vargottama lagna (Mrityunjaya) as these shall form the basis for the remedy. Further Surya (Shiva) attains nica-bhanga rajayoga. So there are a lot of blessings that will help to overcome the curse.1. Mantra to invoke all blessings is one - To worship Sri Veda Vyasa who is the avatara of both Vishnu and Shiva as sitting on the blue lotus and teaching the Gita.OM juM saH vyaM veda-vyaasaaya namaH saH juM OM2. Keep a brass idol of dancing Ganesha near head stand of your bed3. Light a lamp for Lord Shiva every Monday and sing the Bhagavat Gita for Vishnu every Wednesday as a regular spiritual practice.4. Perform the remedial measures given for *curse of spouse* in Brhat Parasara Hora Shastra once before marriage or perfrom the Kumbha vivaha. The latter has to be done once before marriage.Now your questions: -1.Whether Mine will be Love Marriage or arranged MarriageReply: With Venus in Scorpio navamsa, it will be love, but one sided unfortunately. Do the remedial measures and change this.2.Whether My Married life will be Happy and Good and Whether My Spouse will be very very Loving and caring Towards me.Reply: If you have done the kumbha vivaha you will have stability in marriage, else it cannot be stable and we sense a strong undercurrent which will sweep you off your feet into depths which are most difficult to fathom. It is not important if she is loving and caring, thats her karma. It is important that you are loving and caring to the extent you can, thats your karma.3. Pls analyse my married life and Whether Relationship will be Long LastingReply: We already have above. Now get into action and start the remedial measures. -- Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 4/01/2007 10:18:00 AM

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaye||

Dear Sanjay ji,Namaskar,

Thanks for this very illuminating analysis.

One query:

What is the principle behind multiple relationships in this chart. Venus in Scorpio conjoining 8 th lord? If you could please elaborate on this.

Thanks,

Regards and best wishes,

Sharat

- Pt.Sanjay Rath sohamsa Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:07 AM [Rath's Rhapsody] Chart of PrathoshNovember 8, 1985Time: 8:03:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 58' 00", 11 N 00' 00"Coimbatore, IndiaStage I. Let us start one step at a time... I always look at the Satva guna planets first. So you have Jupiter in debility which is the lord of wealth and position in marana karaka sthana in 3rd house in Capricorn. Jupiter gets nicha bhanga due to Moon being in Kendra to Lagna...important. Moon is 9th lord and lord of UL also.Remedy: Start fasting on every Monday from sunrise to sunset; Wear a pearl in right hand little finger; Start doing the mantra *Om Krishna Guru* 108 x 3 mala every day for 40 days then at least one mala everyday. Also *om namah shivaaya* 108 times every monday at least.Stage II. We look for curses and terrible things Venus is well placed in Libra but is conjoined debilitated Sun, which is 2nd lord from UL threatening early dissolution to marriage/relationship due to *para-dara* dosha i.e. it is possible that a third persn can come between the couple and love can go towards this third person forming a triangular situation. Ketu conjoins and afflicts Venus causing rakta dosha. Rahu aspects Venus from the 6th house. Venus is further subjected to papa-kartari yoga between Mars and Saturn. Involvement of atmakaraka Su in debility closes the chapter and confirms that this is a *curse of spouse* coming from last birth.Prima facie 8th lord Mercury does not associate but it conjoins Venus in Vrischika navamsa confirming that there will be multiple relationships involved. Further, the first re lationship at least will be with a very very cruel person and the native will be made to cry due to these relationships.We do not know whether this multiple relationships will afflict the person or spouse as we are not sure about the navamsa lagna and this will require a meticulous correction of birth time based on past events. This is likely to be correct as the birth time is to be changed by (-) 11 minutes or (+) 3 minutes to change the navamsa lagna.Vargottama Mercury (Vishnu) is a blessing and so is vargottama lagna (Mrityunjaya) as these shall form the basis for the remedy. Further Surya (Shiva) attains nica-bhanga rajayoga. So there are a lot of blessings that will help to overcome the curse.1. Mantra to invoke all blessings is one - To worship Sri Veda Vyasa who is the avatara of both Vishnu and Shiva as sitting on the blue lotus and teaching the Gita.OM juM saH vyaM veda-vyaasaaya namaH saH juM OM2. Keep a brass idol of d ancing Ganesha near head stand of your bed3. Light a lamp for Lord Shiva every Monday and sing the Bhagavat Gita for Vishnu every Wednesday as a regular spiritual practice.4. Perform the remedial measures given for *curse of spouse* in Brhat Parasara Hora Shastra once before marriage or perfrom the Kumbha vivaha. The latter has to be done once before marriage.Now your questions: -1.Whether Mine will be Love Marriage or arranged MarriageReply: With Venus in Scorpio navamsa, it will be love, but one sided unfortunately. Do the remedial measures and change this.2.Whether My Married life will be Happy and Good and Whether My Spouse will be very very Loving and caring Towards me.Reply: If you have done the kumbha vivaha you will have stability in marriage, else it cannot be stable and we sense a strong undercurrent which will sweep you off your feet into depths which are most diffi cult to fathom. It is not important if she is loving and caring, thats her karma. It is important that you are loving and caring to the extent you can, thats your karma.3. Pls analyse my married life and Whether Relationship will be Long LastingReply: We already have above. Now get into action and start the remedial measures.

• 2 years later...

Dear Sanjay,For fixed Lagna nineth lord is badakesh,still is it recommded to wear?Thanks,Venkatesh- Pt.Sanjay Rath sohamsa@ .com Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:07 AM [Rath's Rhapsody] Chart of PrathoshNovember 8, 1985Time: 8:03:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 58' 00", 11 N 00' 00"Coimbatore, IndiaStage I. Let us start one step at a time... I always look at the Satva guna planets first. So you have Jupiter in debility which is the lord of wealth and position in marana karaka sthana in 3rd house in Capricorn. Jupiter gets nicha bhanga due to Moon being in Kendra to Lagna...important. Moon is 9th lord and lord of UL also.Remedy: Start fasting on every Monday from sunrise to sunset; Wear a pearl in right hand little finger; Start doing the mantra *Om Krishna Guru* 108 x 3 mala every day for 40 days then at least one mala everyday. Also *om namah shivaaya* 108 times every monday at least.Stage II. We look for curses and terrible things Venus is well placed in Libra but is conjoined debilitated Sun, which is 2nd lord from UL threatening early dissolution to marriage/relationsh ip due to *para-dara* dosha i.e. it is possible that a third persn can come between the couple and love can go towards this third person forming a triangular situation. Ketu conjoins and afflicts Venus causing rakta dosha. Rahu aspects Venus from the 6th house. Venus is further subjected to papa-kartari yoga between Mars and Saturn. Involvement of atmakaraka Su in debility closes the chapter and confirms that this is a *curse of spouse* coming from last birth.Prima facie 8th lord Mercury does not associate but it conjoins Venus in Vrischika navamsa confirming that there will be multiple relationships involved. Further, the first re lationship at least will be with a very very cruel person and the native will be made to cry due to these relationships.We do not know whether this multiple relationships will afflict the person or spouse as we are not sure about the navamsa lagna and this will require a meticulous correction of birth time based on past events. This is likely to be correct as the birth time is to be changed by (-) 11 minutes or (+) 3 minutes to change the navamsa lagna.Vargottama Mercury (Vishnu) is a blessing and so is vargottama lagna (Mrityunjaya) as these shall form the basis for the remedy. Further Surya (Shiva) attains nica-bhanga rajayoga. So there are a lot of blessings that will help to overcome the curse.1. Mantra to invoke all blessings is one - To worship Sri Veda Vyasa who is the avatara of both Vishnu and Shiva as sitting on the blue lotus and teaching the Gita.OM juM saH vyaM veda-vyaasaaya namaH saH juM OM2. Keep a brass idol of d ancing Ganesha near head stand of your bed3. Light a lamp for Lord Shiva every Monday and sing the Bhagavat Gita for Vishnu every Wednesday as a regular spiritual practice.4. Perform the remedial measures given for *curse of spouse* in Brhat Parasara Hora Shastra once before marriage or perfrom the Kumbha vivaha. The latter has to be done once before marriage.Now your questions: -1.Whether Mine will be Love Marriage or arranged MarriageReply: With Venus in Scorpio navamsa, it will be love, but one sided unfortunately. Do the remedial measures and change this.2.Whether My Married life will be Happy and Good and Whether My Spouse will be very very Loving and caring Towards me.Reply: If you have done the kumbha vivaha you will have stability in marriage, else it cannot be stable and we sense a strong undercurrent which will sweep you off your feet into depths which are most diffi cult to fathom. It is not important if she is loving and caring, thats her karma. It is important that you are loving and caring to the extent you can, thats your karma.3. Pls analyse my married life and Whether Relationship will be Long LastingReply: We already have above. Now get into action and start the remedial measures.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

om gurave namah

Dear Venkatesh

Yes, think about the words badhaka and dharma ...

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011)

4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa.com; Books:

www.sagittariuspublications.com; Community: www..org

sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Venkatesh

06 December 2009 17:44

sohamsa

Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Chart of Prathosh

Dear Sanjay,

For fixed Lagna nineth lord is badakesh,still is it

recommded to wear?

Thanks,

Venkatesh

-

Pt.Sanjay Rath

sohamsa@ .com

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:07 AM

November 8, 1985

Time: 8:03:00

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 76 E 58' 00 " , 11 N 00' 00 "

Coimbatore, India

Stage I. Let us start one step at a time... I always look at the Satva guna

planets first. So you have Jupiter in debility which is the lord of wealth

and position in marana karaka sthana in 3rd house in Capricorn. Jupiter gets nicha

bhanga due to Moon being in Kendra to Lagna...important. Moon is 9th lord and

lord of UL also.

Remedy: Start fasting on every Monday from sunrise to sunset; Wear a pearl in

right hand little finger; Start doing the mantra *Om Krishna Guru* 108 x 3 mala

every day for 40 days then at least one mala everyday. Also *om namah

shivaaya* 108 times every monday at least.

Stage II. We look for curses and terrible things Venus is well placed in

Libra but is conjoined debilitated Sun, which is 2nd lord from UL threatening

early dissolution to marriage/relationsh ip due to *para-dara* dosha i.e. it

is possible that a third persn can come between the couple and love can go

towards this third person forming a triangular situation. Ketu conjoins and

afflicts Venus causing rakta dosha. Rahu aspects Venus from the 6th house.

Venus is further subjected to papa-kartari yoga between Mars and Saturn.

Involvement of atmakaraka Su in debility closes the chapter and confirms that

this is a *curse of spouse* coming from last birth.

Prima facie 8th lord Mercury does not associate but it conjoins Venus in

Vrischika navamsa confirming that there will be multiple relationships

involved. Further, the first re lationship at least will be with a very very

cruel person and the native will be made to cry due to these relationships.

We do not know whether this multiple relationships will afflict the person or

spouse as we are not sure about the navamsa lagna and this will require a

meticulous correction of birth time based on past events. This is likely to

be correct as the birth time is to be changed by (-) 11 minutes or (+) 3

minutes to change the navamsa lagna.

Vargottama Mercury (Vishnu) is a blessing and so is vargottama lagna

(Mrityunjaya) as these shall form the basis for the remedy. Further Surya

(Shiva) attains nica-bhanga rajayoga. So there are a lot of blessings that

will help to overcome the curse.

1. Mantra to invoke all blessings is one - To worship Sri Veda Vyasa who is

the avatara of both Vishnu and Shiva as sitting on the blue lotus and

teaching the Gita.

OM juM saH vyaM veda-vyaasaaya namaH saH juM OM

2. Keep a brass idol of d ancing Ganesha near head stand of your bed

3. Light a lamp for Lord Shiva every Monday and sing the Bhagavat Gita for

Vishnu every Wednesday as a regular spiritual practice.

4. Perform the remedial measures given for *curse of spouse* in Brhat

Parasara Hora Shastra once before marriage or perfrom the Kumbha vivaha. The

latter has to be done once before marriage.

Now your questions: -

1.Whether Mine will be Love Marriage or arranged Marriage

Reply: With Venus in Scorpio navamsa, it will be love, but one sided

unfortunately. Do the remedial measures and change this.

2.Whether My Married life will be Happy and Good and Whether My Spouse will

be very very Loving and caring Towards me.

Reply: If you have done the kumbha vivaha you will have stability in

marriage, else it cannot be stable and we sense a strong undercurrent which

will sweep you off your feet into depths which are most diffi cult to fathom.

It is not important if she is loving and caring, thats her karma. It is

important that you are loving and caring to the extent you can, thats your

karma.

3. Pls analyse my married life and Whether Relationship will be Long Lasting

Reply: We already have above. Now get into action and start the remedial

measures.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See

your Homepage.

Dear Sanjay,Generally Badakesh gem stone not recommended as per my little knowledge.Here Moon is in 10th house,so if placement of Badakesh (nineth lord) is good..so that you recommended Moon gem stone.Please correct it and give more details.Thanks,Venkatesh--- On Tue, 8/12/09, Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath wrote:Sanjay Rath <sanjayrathRE: [Rath's Rhapsody] Chart of Prathoshsohamsa Date: Tuesday, 8 December, 2009, 2:24 PM

om gurave namah Dear Venkatesh Yes, think about the words badhaka and dharma ... Best Wishes Sanjay Rath 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011)

4504 8762 Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books:

www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org

sohamsa@ .com

[sohamsa] On Behalf Of Venkatesh

sohamsa@ .com

Dear Sanjay,

For fixed Lagna nineth lord is badakesh,still is it

recommded to wear?

Thanks,

Venkatesh

-

Pt.Sanjay Rath

sohamsa@ .com

November 8, 1985

Place: 76 E 58' 00", 11 N 00' 00"

Coimbatore, India

and position in marana karaka sthana in 3rd house in Capricorn. Jupiter gets nicha

bhanga due to Moon being in Kendra to Lagna...important. Moon is 9th lord and

lord of UL also.

Remedy: Start fasting on every Monday from sunrise to sunset; Wear a pearl in

right hand little finger; Start doing the mantra *Om Krishna Guru* 108 x 3 mala

every day for 40 days then at least one mala everyday. Also *om namah

shivaaya* 108 times every monday at least.

Libra but is conjoined debilitated Sun, which is 2nd lord from UL threatening

early dissolution to marriage/relationsh ip due to *para-dara* dosha i.e. it

is possible that a third persn can come between the couple and love can go

towards this third person forming a triangular situation. Ketu conjoins and

afflicts Venus causing rakta dosha. Rahu aspects Venus from the 6th house.

Venus is further subjected to papa-kartari yoga between Mars and Saturn.

Involvement of atmakaraka Su in debility closes the chapter and confirms that

this is a *curse of spouse* coming from last birth.

involved. Further, the first re lationship at least will be with a very very

cruel person and the native will be made to cry due to these relationships.

We do not know whether this multiple relationships will afflict the person or

spouse as we are not sure about the navamsa lagna and this will require a

meticulous correction of birth time based on past events. This is likely to

be correct as the birth time is to be changed by (-) 11 minutes or (+) 3

Vargottama Mercury (Vishnu) is a blessing and so is vargottama lagna

(Mrityunjaya) as these shall form the basis for the remedy. Further Surya

(Shiva) attains nica-bhanga rajayoga. So there are a lot of blessings that

will help to overcome the curse.

teaching the Gita.

Parasara Hora Shastra once before marriage or perfrom the Kumbha vivaha. The

latter has to be done once before marriage.

will sweep you off your feet into depths which are most diffi cult to fathom.

It is not important if she is loving and caring, thats her karma. It is

important that you are loving and caring to the extent you can, thats your

karma.

3. Pls analyse my married life and Whether Relationship will be Long Lasting

measures.

your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

om gurave namah

Dear Venkatesh

Your analysis is correct

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011)

4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa.com; Books:

www.sagittariuspublications.com; Community: www..org

sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Venkatesh

08 December 2009 19:14

sohamsa

RE: [Rath's Rhapsody] Chart of Prathosh

Dear Sanjay,

Generally Badakesh gem stone not recommended as per my

little knowledge.

Here Moon is in 10th house,so if placement of Badakesh

(nineth lord) is good..so that you recommended Moon gem stone.Please correct

it and give more details.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

--- On Tue, 8/12/09, Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath

wrote:

Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath

RE: [Rath's Rhapsody] Chart of Prathosh

sohamsa

Tuesday, 8 December, 2009, 2:24 PM

om gurave namah

Dear Venkatesh

Yes, think about the words badhaka and

dharma ...

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi

110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses:

www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community:

www.. org

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa@

. com] On Behalf Of Venkatesh

sohamsa@ .com

Dear Sanjay,

For fixed Lagna nineth lord is badakesh,still is it recommded to

wear?

Thanks,

Venkatesh

-

Pt.Sanjay Rath

sohamsa@ .com

November 8, 1985

Place: 76 E 58' 00 " , 11 N 00' 00 "

Coimbatore, India

and position in marana karaka sthana in 3rd house in Capricorn. Jupiter

gets nicha bhanga due to Moon being in Kendra to Lagna...important. Moon is

9th lord and lord of UL also.

Remedy: Start fasting on every Monday from sunrise to sunset; Wear a pearl

in right hand little finger; Start doing the mantra *Om Krishna Guru* 108 x

3 mala every day for 40 days then at least one mala everyday. Also *om

namah shivaaya* 108 times every monday at least.

Libra but is conjoined debilitated Sun, which is 2nd lord from UL

threatening early dissolution to marriage/relationsh ip due to *para-dara*

dosha i.e. it is possible that a third persn can come between the couple

and love can go towards this third person forming a triangular situation.

Ketu conjoins and afflicts Venus causing rakta dosha. Rahu aspects Venus

from the 6th house. Venus is further subjected to papa-kartari yoga between

Mars and Saturn. Involvement of atmakaraka Su in debility closes the

chapter and confirms that this is a *curse of spouse* coming from last

birth.

involved. Further, the first re lationship at least will be with a very

very cruel person and the native will be made to cry due to these

relationships.

We do not know whether this multiple relationships will afflict the person

or spouse as we are not sure about the navamsa lagna and this will require

a meticulous correction of birth time based on past events. This is likely

to be correct as the birth time is to be changed by (-) 11 minutes or (+) 3

Vargottama Mercury (Vishnu) is a blessing and so is vargottama lagna (Mrityunjaya)

as these shall form the basis for the remedy. Further Surya (Shiva) attains

nica-bhanga rajayoga. So there are a lot of blessings that will help to

overcome the curse.

teaching the Gita.

Parasara Hora Shastra once before marriage or perfrom the Kumbha vivaha.

The latter has to be done once before marriage.

will sweep you off your feet into depths which are most diffi cult to

fathom. It is not important if she is loving and caring, thats her karma.

It is important that you are loving and caring to the extent you can, thats

your karma.

3. Pls analyse my married life and Whether Relationship will be Long

Lasting

measures.

The

INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

your Homepage.