IndiaDivine.org

Thank u Very Much for ur Great Treatment Iam going out from This group of sohams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello i am not sorry for my this act.......... if you can not listen any thing bad for your self ,,, how i can listen bad words for our guru ji............ i will be punished for sure .................you know why i did this very late ,,,,,,,,,,,, the person who is not able to protect his guru his birth is use less ,,,,,,,,,,, i am surprized that why other member are silent on this issue ,,,,,,,, where as he is invisibly guru to every one who is listening his mp3 and reading his site,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, keep in mind he is not bound to answerer you mail,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if he is not answering you mail there is some thing good behind this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, take care and have good sleep try to forget all Pardeep g_kalki <g_kalki wrote: Dear Members and all Thank u Very Much for Giving such a Good and Nice Treatment for me i have decided Whole Heartedly to go from This Sohamsa Group i don worry abt anything LORD KRISHNA IS THERE ALWAYS WITH ME HE WILL TAKE CARE ME FOR THE ONE PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONAL FEELINGS AND FOR THE ONE GUY NAMED PARDEEP SHINY WHO TOLD ME MENTAL WHY I SHD WORRY ALL SARVAM KRISHNAARPANAMASTU REGARDS HARE KRISHNA PRATHOSH

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.