IndiaDivine.org

no response???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It's very frustrating when someone recommends joining this group on a post that

I have

submitted to another group and now that I have joined and submitted a post there

is no

response.

I would like to discontinue my membership.

Seema

Guest guest

|| Om Krishna Guru ||Dear Seema Ji,Namaskar,Please keep patience and move ahead with full faith.have you written to list about your problems.Regards,JimSeema <seema1263 wrote: It's very frustrating when someone recommends joining this group on a post that I have submitted to another group and now that I have joined and submitted a post there is no response. I would like to discontinue my membership. Seema Thanks, Jyotish Learner Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Guest guest

Hello

what do you want to know .,,,,,,,,,,,,

deva

sohamsa , " Seema " <seema1263 wrote:

>

> It's very frustrating when someone recommends joining this group on

a post that I have

> submitted to another group and now that I have joined and submitted

a post there is no

> response.

>

> I would like to discontinue my membership.

>

> Seema

>

Guest guest

you could refer to my previous post but I am recopying it here.

I am facing one of the lowest and most challenging times of my life. Things have

gotten

progressively worse since August of 2006. After having put in 3 years of work

towards a

PhD and wasted 2 years prior to that trying to get admission, my current PhD

advisor is

refusing to work with me anymore. There is a possibility that I may lose 3 years

of work

and have to start all over again. This is also very difficult to do as not may

professors at

this school will be willing to take me as a student because of funding issues.

My advisor

has chosen to abuse her power and I am suffering a great injustice. I have been

a loyal and

hard working student for 3 years but because of her own unethical behavior and

embarrassment which she has caused herself, she is getting rid of me. The system

here is

very unfair and biased towards professors. While there are people who are on my

side and

agree that what is happening is extremely wrong..they are unable to intervene.

If someone

would please look at my chart and provide me some guidance I would really

appreciate it.

My birth details are December 13, 1980 time 9:00am place Long Beach California

USA.

Thank You,

Seema

sohamsa , " vaysadeva1008 " <vaysadeva1008 wrote:

>

> Hello

>

>

> what do you want to know .,,,,,,,,,,,,

>

>

> deva

>

>

> sohamsa , " Seema " <seema1263@> wrote:

> >

> > It's very frustrating when someone recommends joining this group on

> a post that I have

> > submitted to another group and now that I have joined and submitted

> a post there is no

> > response.

> >

> > I would like to discontinue my membership.

> >

> > Seema

> >

>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

|Om Lakshmyai Namah|

Dear Seema,

Namaskar.

You should not be disappointed if you have not got a reaction from this group thus far. This is basically a forum for discussion and though charts are frequently discussed, and readings given, as in the instant case, this is essentially a place to learn Jyotish.

I have read your email below.

The thing in your chart is that the Lagna/ Ascendant is close to the border in Sagittarius. It could be Capricorn as well with a birth time change of 5 minutes or so. The time you have given is almost certainly unrectified. However, as we have a window of 5 minutes, I shall assume, in the absence of any feedback based on which the chart could be rectified that the Lagna in the Rashi Chakra is correct.

Some of your academic work has been hampered due to the adverse transit of Shani in the 8th Bhava from the Lagna. This is Kantak Shani. You should chant the 6th stanza/ Anuvaka of the Sri Rudra Chamakam starting Saturday morning, facing East after bathing. The transit of Saturn is made worse by the fact that Shani is over Rahu at the moment. After July 24 you will feel relief.

With this time of birth academic and intellectual research abilities are reflected in the placement of Budh and Rahu in the Navamsha Lagna. As Rahu is debilitated this may fructify after problems, cheating, less than the best attitude from those linked with research projects etc.

The D-24 Chart relating to education including higher education could well be accurate. The Lagna Lord of this chart is exalted in the 4th House, the focal house of education showing an illustrious academic career. Information processing, communication, perfectionist attention to detail would characterize your image as a student as exalted Mercury conjoins the Arudha Lagna in the D-24. Despite brilliance being implicit since school, education may never have got beyond the school level as Rahu and Ketu are in the 5th House. However, Rahu lords the 9th House of undergraduate work. It would not have terminated the education for which it was itself responsible.

Doctoral work or Ph.D. is ruled by Jupiter in the chart. It is placed in the Lagna showing this part of your academic life is very close to your heart as far as academics is concerned. Jupiter is the Badhak in Lagna and can give some obstacles but is the Karaka for wisdom and knowledge. Now, I wish I had made a note of it when I was listening to a lecture by the Param Guru of this astrological tradition, Pt. Sanjay Rath. I think the Mantra for accomplishing doctoral level education is:

`Om Parameshthi Gurave Namah'

If this Mantra relates to another level of education, I am confident many learned astrologers would be able to come up with the correct one. I am reasonably sure this is the one though. Just shows one should not be lazy and always take notes.

The Cancer Narayan Dasha in the D-24 chart is that of a Prishthodaya Rashi and the 8th Lord of the chart is tenanting the Dasha Rashi. The Dasha Rashi is also in the 8th House from the 7th. Gemini Dasha starts from 14th December. This will be good for the doctoral level work and you would be able to accomplish the same. Perform the remedial measures as given to avoid the break and after these trials, you would be able to resume the work. Venus as the 5th Lord in Dasha Rashi is also not conducive to formal education.

I hope this analysis will help you in your current circumstances.

Best wishes,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

sohamsa , "Seema" <seema1263 wrote:>> you could refer to my previous post but I am recopying it here. > > I am facing one of the lowest and most challenging times of my life. Things have> gotten> progressively worse since August of 2006. After having put in 3 years of work> towards a> PhD and wasted 2 years prior to that trying to get admission, my current PhD> advisor is> refusing to work with me anymore. There is a possibility that I may lose 3 years> of work> and have to start all over again. This is also very difficult to do as not may> professors at> this school will be willing to take me as a student because of funding issues.> My advisor> has chosen to abuse her power and I am suffering a great injustice. I have been> a loyal and> hard working student for 3 years but because of her own unethical behavior and> embarrassment which she has caused herself, she is getting rid of me. The system> here is> very unfair and biased towards professors. While there are people who are on my> side and> agree that what is happening is extremely wrong..they are unable to intervene.> If someone> would please look at my chart and provide me some guidance I would really> appreciate it.> My birth details are December 13, 1980 time 9:00am place Long Beach California> USA.> > Thank You,> > Seema> > > > sohamsa , "vaysadeva1008" vaysadeva1008@ wrote:> >> > Hello > > > > > > what do you want to know .,,,,,,,,,,,,> > > > > > deva> > > > > > sohamsa , "Seema" <seema1263@> wrote:> > >> > > It's very frustrating when someone recommends joining this group on> > a post that I have > > > submitted to another group and now that I have joined and submitted> > a post there is no > > > response. > > > > > > I would like to discontinue my membership.> > > > > > Seema> > >> >>

Guest guest

hello seema,

we are analysing your horoscope.

we will come with a parihara.

meanwhile are you ready to chant some mantras

to remove a few curses shown in your chart ?

The end of the year shows a new begining as far as

your education is concerned.

regards,

sasisekaran,

chennai.