IndiaDivine.org

Curse : Parivartan :: IshtaDevata :: guidence for picking remedy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

!Om Gurave Namah! Dear Gurus, Namaskar! I am looking at a chart, where Venus and Moon are cursed. Cancer Asc Ve - 8H with Mars and aspected by Rahu Mo - 7H conjoined Sun and Rahu Saturn exalted in 4H Now applying the rules to pick the remedy: 1) Sign of curse Aquarius (two lords - Sa and Ra) a) If I pick Sa than there is a parivartan between Sa and Venus So I cannot cuggest the remedy for lord or Karaka so I should give Shiva mantra. b) if I pick Rahu then I can choose a

parampara mantra (for Sa) Also Ju signified the Ishta Devata - Sada Shiva in this case. My confusion is what is the most effective remedy? Should I choose the Shiva mantra since Shiva is the Ishta devata and venus curse happens in 8H. And for Moon - Lakshmi worship since 7H is also shaapit. Any guidence or help in this regard are appreciated. Time of birth if you want to look at the chart: January 15, 1953Time: 7:55:00 pmTime Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 74 E 51' 00", 31 N 37' 00" Warm Regards, Pranav