IndiaDivine.org

RE: How does SJC school teaches Jyotisha - Jim Rafal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Jim (and Rafal),

Please note that Narasimha does not have the complete list of study circles nor the residence of gurus around the world, as he has just become Chairperson and is not that connected with the members of the organisation, except in his capacity of teaching on the lists. So yes, to answer you directly, if you look at the list of jyotish gurus and that of the study circle, only Karu resides in Australia. In Singapore there is Sarajit and Prashun. They take class in Singapore regularly and there is a small group who study together. Otherwise there is no near you.

The procedure is simple. Choose whom you like from the gurus list. Their locations and email ids are given. Write to them privately. If they agree well and good. If they decline, then opt for another guru from the list.

I asked Ravi to contact Narasimha as he was changing gurus.

Best Regards,

Sarbani Sarkar Rath

http://sarbani.com

vedicastro_mind [vedicastro_mind] Monday, April 16, 2007 11:19 AMsohamsa Subject: Re: How does SJC school teaches Jyotisha.

|| Om Krishna Guru||Dear Sarbani Guruvi,Namaskar,Thanks a tonne for writing seperate email of SJC school teachingJyotisha and SJC study circle.I would do as told by you.I am in Australia and there is no SJC study circle here but thank youfor letting me know about that as well.Warm Regards,Jim.sohamsa , "Sarbani Sarkar Rath" <sarbani wrote:>> Shri Brahmadaru Smarami> > Dear Jim,> > Narasimha may not know the study circles operating around the world at> present. Please see the list of study circles and other details thatI send> you in a separate mail.> > Best Regards,> > Sarbani Sarkar Rath> http://sarbani.com <http://sarbani.com/> > > > > > _____ > > vedicastro_mind [vedicastro_mind] > Sunday, April 15, 2007 10:34 AM> sohamsa > Re: How does SJC school teaches Jyotisha.> > > > ||Om Krishna Guru ||> Dear Rafal Guruji,> Namaskar,> > Ok I will write to Narsimha Guruji ,but will you accept me as Shishya> from your side??> > Pranaam,> > Best Regards,> Jim.> > sohamsa@ <sohamsa%40> .com,Rafal> Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:> >> > *hare rama krsna*> > > > Dear Jim,> > > > Just try to write to Narasimha Rao about Your idea and tell Him where > > You live. Maybe there is someone closer to Your place of living.Anyway > > thank You for nice words - all my knowledge comes from my GurujiVisti > > Larsen blessings & teachings.> > > > > > Regards,> > Rafal Gendarz> > SJC Guru> > www.rohinaa.com> > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > > vedicastro_mind napisa?(a):> > >> > > ||Om Krihsna Guru ||> > >> > > Dear Rafal Guruji,> > > Namaskar,> > >> > > Thanks a tonne for your reply, Can you take as your student?> > > I don't know myself whether I am eligible for that or no ??as I have> > > highly fluctuating interest and whenever I tried to learnseriously I> > > get some problem means just before writing this email I wastrying to> > > compile a Systematic Notes on Narayan Dasa but few mins ago saw my> > > email from my subject partner which forces me now to look at my> > > studies instead of Jyotisha so again problem , but I would liketo ask> > > you frankly.> > > Actually I have lost interest in studies and want to work now.> > >> > > I think you are Best Judge.> > >> > > Best Wishes,> > > Jim.> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40>, > > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > *hare rama krsna*> > > >> > > > Dear Jim,> > > >> > > > (1) Real-life : university (serbija,india) , conferences,> workshops & > > > > gatherings (this is few per year, or if student lives near to the> > > > teacher/Guru then it can be often - like Vistiji have, and I> also have> > > > one student which I am talking to nearly each sunday in thetemple)> > > >> > > > (2) Via phone> > > >> > > > (3) Via net: (a) forums, (b) skype (chat or talk) © mail (d)> site's> > > > (like www.srath.com www.srigaruda. com www.rohinaa. com)> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Rafal Gendarz> > > > SJC Guru> > > > www.rohinaa. com> > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > >> > > > vedicastro_mind napisa?(a):> > > > >> > > > > || Om Krishna Guru ||> > > > > Dear Jyotish Guru's ,> > > > > Namaskar,> > > > >> > > > > How does SJC Guru's proceed in regards to teach their students> who are> > > > > living very far off or not living near them.> > > > >> > > > > Just a curious question in my mind , even at far off , is it> > > > > interactive teaching like some audio,video , teaching viaskype ,> > > chat??> > > > >> > > > > Please can anybody educate me on the same.> > > > >> > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > Jim.> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> >>