IndiaDivine.org

RE AbhiAsh Wedding

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Kishore,

Namaskar,

Interesting thoughts on Muhuratha for marriage and its longevity.I give you a chart of marriage here and would be interested in knowing how long this would have lasted or problems esp with planets in 8H including lagnesh.

Thanks

Regards

Sharatwedding

February 2, 1985Time: 4:00:00 pmTime Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 12' 00", 28 N 36' 00" New Delhi, India

kishore patnaik [kishorepatnaik09] Dear Swee, Any good muhurat should have ashtama shuddhi and marriage in addition should have 7th shuddhi. Of late, people are ignoring both if they are occupied by benefics. I dont think this is good esp so since benefics can act as malefics sometimes, as i have pointed out in the past several times. I give the marriage about 8 months timeKishore patnaik On 4/21/07, Swee Chan <sweechan wrote: Jaya JagannathaDear Gaurav,NamasteFor a marriage muhurta, Jupiter and Venus have the utmost importance and not the Sun nor the Moon :)Love,Swee<yobrevol< >Sat, 21 Apr 2007 09:27:37 -0400 (EDT)< >Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] AbhiAsh Wedding Aum Durgayai Namah Namaste Bipin, You have kindled my interest also, specially since the father-in-law of the now bride also approached a famous soothsayer in jaipur (siddhi is karnapischachini)among many others. In any event, it is highly unlikely that the time of marriage given to the press is the real one. However, in any event, it is noteworthy that naturally whatever the muhurata chosen, the time frame was when both sun and moon were exalted. So initiations and sustenance of the good things are assured. We also dont know their specific birthcharts to decipher who will gain more and the combined outcome of the marriage in their lives. However, given the chart you sent, the tara is exalted moon along with venus in own house in 9th house of dharma. Both will try to respect each others feelings and maintain the dharma of marriage, it indicates. This has mercury debilitated MKS in 7th house, with no help for a neechabhanga, further aspected by rahu and jupiter retro jupiter ( which is somewhat very little saving) sani is a very very important placement here in the 11th as the 5th and 6th lord. slow and steady wins the race. Sun in 2nd from 7th also indicates the role of father or father like figures in providing sustenance to the marriage in future to come.. I know very little if anything about reading muhurata charts, as evident above, none the less wrote my feelings that the jupiter mahadasa gives me..I wish them all the best for the future.. Gaurav In a message dated 4/21/2007 6:25:31 P.M. India Standard Time, bipinprag writes:||Om Krishna Guru Om||Dear SweeHare KrishnaWith the publicity around the wedding of Abhishek and Ashwariya big news everywhere, I thought of looking at the Marriage election chart. News reports purport that astrologers chose the time of 18:13 on Friday 20th April 2007 in Mumbai - see source below. Could someone please verify this. Assuming that this chart is correct, from our recent discussions, 7H should not be occupied for a good Marriage Muhurta. I find that Mercury is placed in 7h which is in MKS. On the face of it, this not good idea for marriage. Now considering that the wedding ceremony was done within two hours which of course gives another chart if the official recorded time of marriage was when the final vows were exchanged so to speak. Despite Sun exhalted in Aries in 7H, this chart Mo is in 8h, despite Ve in Ta being Vargottama. Rasi chart also has Gk & Md in 8th. Could you please guide and share some of your thoughts on what these 'astrologers' saw in this electional chart.Best wishes BipinSource: "The ceremony kicked off at the auspicious hour of 18:13 on Friday with an exchange of garlands." http://www.news24.com/News24/Entertainment/Celebrities/0,,2-1225-2108_2102401,00.html <http://www.news24.com/>