IndiaDivine.org

How can I Serve Dharma?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste!

Most of us have the inner urge to do something for our Dharma; but we have our professions to pay attention too and earn our bread, which leaves us with little time for this. There are many other reasons too, due to which we cannot give time for our Dharma. In the end, we do not know how to really make a beginning. This section is for the Dharma-abhimanis who are in search of a direction in this regard.

Do I have enough time for my Dharma? To begin with, you can speak about Hinduism and share information you have come across about it with your family, neighbors and friends. When you have some more time, you can involve yourself in other higher-level activities.

Do I have the qualities to serve Dharma? Each individual has certain physical, psychological and spiritual strengths. Serve your Dharma, with any of these strengths.

But I cannot influence others. Only spiritually evolved individuals can influence and guide others appropriately. So start on the correct spiritual practice. For scientific guidance on the appropriate spiritual practice refer to our section on Hinduism.

Read more at:

http://www.hindujagruti.org/activities/serve-dharma/

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Friends, Just to add some Jyotish points to this. Dharma is protection. Regular worship of 9th lord from Atmakaaraka in Navamsa will help one to understand one's dharma. The 9th from Ak is the dharma devata.

Warm RegardsSanjay POn 4/24/07, Prithviraj Kanade <prithviraj_kanade wrote:

Namaste!

Most of us have the inner urge to do something for our Dharma; but we have our professions to pay attention too and earn our bread, which leaves us with little time for this. There are many other reasons too, due to which we cannot give time for our Dharma. In the end, we do not know how to really make a beginning. This section is for the Dharma-abhimanis who are in search of a direction in this regard.

Do I have enough time for my Dharma? To begin with, you can speak about Hinduism and share information you have come across about it with your family, neighbors and friends. When you have some more time, you can involve yourself in other higher-level activities.

Do I have the qualities to serve Dharma? Each individual has certain physical, psychological and spiritual strengths. Serve your Dharma, with any of these strengths.

But I cannot influence others. Only spiritually evolved individuals can influence and guide others appropriately. So start on the correct spiritual practice. For scientific guidance on the appropriate spiritual practice refer to our section on Hinduism.

Read more at:

http://www.hindujagruti.org/activities/serve-dharma/