IndiaDivine.org

progeny possibilities

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected List Members,I am posting the details of a family - their daughter was born with a heart condition and has, by 9 years of age, undergone 3 open hearts, and several angiographies. And yet there is no permanent cure to her condition which slides from one episode to the next. The couple has been desirous of a second child for some time but with little hope so far. I am only a learner and look forward to the help from the learned seniors for readings and necessary remedial guidance.Wife: 21 Sept, 1971, 7:15am, AgraHusband: 27 July, 1965, 8:55pm, DelhiDaughter: 20 Sept, 1997, 11:21am, New DelhiRegards,pranjal

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Pranjal,

Just curious if this is the same family and child, that was posted

last year on the astro lists.

Sometimes its nice to hear followups on cases we see

With regards

Lakshmi.

-- In sohamsa , Pranjal Yogi <pranjalyogi wrote:

>

> Respected List Members,

>

> I am posting the details of a family - their daughter was born with

a heart condition and has, by 9 years of age, undergone 3 open

hearts, and several angiographies. And yet there is no permanent cure

to her condition which slides from one episode to the next. The

couple has been desirous of a second child for some time but with

little hope so far.

>

> I am only a learner and look forward to the help from the learned

seniors for readings and necessary remedial guidance.

>

> Wife: 21 Sept, 1971, 7:15am, Agra

> Husband: 27 July, 1965, 8:55pm, Delhi

> Daughter: 20 Sept, 1997, 11:21am, New Delhi

>

> Regards,

> pranjal

>

>

>

>

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi ji,I do not know of the post, nor of any discussion on this family in this or any other forum, although I do not disregard the possibility of someone else having posted a query for this family. I'd be glad if you could point to the proper forum where it was discussed because that is what the point is. I could however, without the benefit of the knowledge of what transpired on the list/s you may have seen, share, as to the current status of the family, whatever I know about it. Regards,pylakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote: Hare Rama KrishnaDear Pranjal,Just curious if this is the same family and child, that was posted last year on the astro lists.Sometimes its nice to hear followups on cases we seeWith regardsLakshmi.-- In sohamsa , Pranjal Yogi

wrote:>> Respected List Members,> > I am posting the details of a family - their daughter was born with a heart condition and has, by 9 years of age, undergone 3 open hearts, and several angiographies. And yet there is no permanent cure to her condition which slides from one episode to the next. The couple has been desirous of a second child for some time but with little hope so far. > > I am only a learner and look forward to the help from the learned seniors for readings and necessary remedial guidance.> > Wife: 21 Sept, 1971, 7:15am, Agra> Husband: 27 July, 1965, 8:55pm, Delhi> Daughter: 20 Sept, 1997, 11:21am, New Delhi> > Regards,> pranjal> > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at

Autos.>