IndiaDivine.org

some basic questions.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| Om Krishna Guru ||Dear Guruji,Namaskar,Some questions in my mind , very basic but still killing me internally.1)Rahu has aspect on 5th , 7th 9th thats for sure does he have 2nd house aspect?? and 12th house aspect as well ??, only one of it is there am not too sure.2)One more doubt When Rahu represent our past bad karma how does his exaltation gives good period to native??can you say about bad karma and good things materially[My basic presumption is bad karma one needs to pay back , so doing bad how come natives gets good results materially??].Jupiter represents our past good karmaAre there any set of rules for Shukra and Chandra and Buddha and other grahas??[from karma point of view]3]When he is malefic but still so many good qualities associated with him?4]Does exalted Saturn in 4th should be taken good for comforts , happiness , conveyances.This question was asked to me by my friend , I simply replied

NO.My logic is 4th is house of comforts , maya , shani hates maya so he wont give that results.5] Rahu exalted in 5th[for that matter any other graha exalted] would it give native planning and projection for what he needs to do next??I remember in one of audio Sanjay ji made a significant note on 5th house, I feel benefics in 5th house is good now even though Rahu is malefic he is exalted and exalted Graha gives party like results means good .Sorry for my too many questions.Kind Regards,Jim.Your sisya. Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.