IndiaDivine.org

her details1 can i ever father a child?????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

sorry for error birth year is 1983 her details:- born on 4 dec. 1983 at 12:57 a.m.(midnight), new delhi rajanR Satish <rsatish1942 wrote: Dear Visti,Rafal and friends,Since my astrologiacl knowledge is not adequate/miniscule to influence the vedic thinking,I have taken the KP approach to examine the childbirth issue.1. We are examining only one horoscope instead of both partners,which is itself incorrect. The potentiality ha s to be

judged from both partners' horoscope.We are now examining only one horoscope(father's)2. From KP angle, 5th Sublord is Jupiter connected to 5th amd 11th houses.So child birth is assured.3. the DB is Saturn upto July 2013 and Mars upto March 08.Rahu also favours child birth.Venus anthara is from Nov07 to Jan 08.A girl child is a good possibility.4. Since Saturn aspects both Lagna and Moon , few hiccups might have occured earlier.5. In summary,good chances towads end on the year>since Mars,rahu is involved some medical intervention is possible.To repeat , both horoscopes need to be seen together to confirm the possibilities. Regards,Satishsohamsa , Visti Larsen <visti wrote:>> ??? ??? ??????> > Dear Rafal, Namaskar> Perfect analysis. Clear

understanding. Treat the placement of the > malefics FROM the karaka, i.e. Rahus placement from Jupiter, then you > will know how the person will be affected by this Rahu in matters of > having children. Rest is perfect.> > Yours sincerely,> > -- > Visti Larsen - SJC Guru> Jaimini SJC - Denmark> email: visti <visti> For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com > <http://srigaruda.com>> > Rafal Gendarz wrote:> >> > *hare rama krsna*> >> > Dear Jyotisha's> >> > If chart is right then Ve and Me are in kona to D7, but still Sani is > > not in kona and A3 and A9 are not badly placed from Surya. So person > > will have delay but not denial. There

is curse of buddha in 5 from > > Jupiter which is bad for bringing children and Buddha is in fixed > > navamsa and influenced by four malefics - but there is no AK, LL or 8L > > so it will not hit one directly. Jupiter is in MKS from Rahu (deb in > > amsa) so definitely Rahu will damage children area in fifth bhava but > > its well placed from lord of fifth and gets aspect from benefic. Now > > its dasa of PK so there can be problems in this mahadasa but the > > situation is not fatal. Person should worship Parampara Guru and chant > > Parampara Mantra with Gayatri with Vam beeja.> >> >> > Regards,> > Rafal Gendarz> > SJC Guru> > www.rohinaa.com> > (+48) 503 44 18 18> >> >> > Michal Dziwulski napisa?(a):> >> >> [ [ [ Hare Rama Krsna ] ]

]> >>> >> Dear Tijana,> >>> >> I'll try to address your points one at a time.> >>> >> Yes, Sun is progenitor. But 5th lord as well as Jupiter will have a > >> large roll to play in determining the karma for children in a > >> person's life. For example, if a person is with a partner who is > >> barren then why should we see affliction to Sun? > >> What I want to point out most of all is that just because we can > >> point out shapas does not mean that we know how they are working. Is > >> this not a fair comment? It is one thing to say there is pitri shapa > >> in the chart and another thing entirely to demonstrate how this shapa > >> is affecting a particular area of life, in this case children. If > >> you know then please list out the details so that

we can all benefit > >> and learn, otherwise we can all point out curses all day not knowing > >> what they mean.> >>> >> Yes, houses can be cursed also, but there is another step after > >> this. I can show you charts of people with Rahu and Saturn sitting > >> in the 5th house, and they have children. Likewise I can show charts > >> with 5th house free from affliction and there are big problems with > >> children. There is more to the process than two malefics aspecting.> >>> >> I also mentioned 5th house from Jupiter, did you miss my earlier post > >> prior to Amit's?> >>> >> So what did you add with Charakaraka replacement? If the putrakaraka > >> is taking the place of pitrikaraka then the natural putrakaraka > >> Jupiter steps in. So what is

happening to Jupiter?> >>> >> Respectfully,> >> Michal> >>> >> [ [ [ Om Namo Narayanaya ] ] ]> >>> >> > >> nix_nixen <nix_nixen> >> sohamsa > >> Thursday, April 26, 2007 6:43:12 AM> >> Re: can i ever father a child?????> >>> >> Om Gurave Namah> >> Dear Michal,> >> Sun conjoins Mars, Ketu, is aspected by Rahu, is in an inimical sign…> >> it`s bad enough. Your point on Mercury is very right and I don`t> >> think it`s not important, both curses stands and I leave as an option> >> that my point on pitri shapa is completely wrong, but who if not the> >> Sun you consider the

progenitor? The 5th house is more than directly> >> involved as it bears a curse (houses suffers curses also). The 5th> >> house from Jupiter is important and this has been already pointed out> >> by Amit. I just added chara karaka replacement to the picture.> >> Warm regards,> >> Tijana> >>> >> sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40>, > >> Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal@ ...>> >> wrote:> >> >> >> > [ [ [ Hare Rama Krsna ] ] ]> >> >> >> > Dear Tijana,> >> >> >> > Why do you count Sun as badly afflicted in this chart? Wouldn't> >> you say that Mercury is far worse and therefore the curse is of uncle?> >> >> >> > In any case, whether it be Sun or Mercury

that are cursed in this> >> chart, how does that then equate to the lack of procreative ability?> >> Sure, AS3 is in 12th from Surya, but what has this got to do with any> >> curse?> >> >> >> > What I have learned is that the houses owned by malefics involved> >> in the curse show the area of suffering. The 5th house or its Lord> >> are not directly involved, so are you implying that the involvement> >> of the 5th house from Jupiter is the problem here?> >> >> >> > Respectfully,> >> > Michal> >> >> >> > [ [ [ Om Namo Narayanaya ] ] ]> >> >> >> > > >> > nix_nixen <nix_nixen@ ..>> >> > sohamsa@ .com

<sohamsa%40>> >> > Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:47:11 PM> >> > Re: can i ever father a child?????> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Om Gurave Namah> >> >> >> > Dear Rajan,> >> >> >> > The chart has a Pitri shapa in the 5th from Jupiter that involves> >> >> >> > badhakesha. Also there are few very significant chara karaka> >> >> >> > replacements from which PK and Pik are important. Jupiter (stira> >> >> >> > karka for children) is not weak even

placed in badhak sthana, but> >> >> >> > Surya (stira karaka for father) is badly afflicted. This could> >> >> >> > indicate early death of father and considering the shapa and bad> >> >> >> > position of AS3 it shows that the karmic cause of the progeny> >> problem> >> >> >> > is related to last rites to some of the ancestors from father`s> >> side> >> >> >> > of family.> >> >> >> > Rajan, sorry for using terms that are maybe not clear to you, but> >> >> >> > it`s the way to exchange opinions with other members that will> >> bring> >> >> >> > suitable remedy for you.> >> >> >> > Warm regards,> >> >> >> >

Tijana> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > sohamsa@ .com, "rajan.chand" <rajan.chand@ ...>> >> wrote:> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > dear sirs,> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > sorry to post the message on so many boards but right now i am in> >> a> >> >> >> > > difficult state of mind.> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > i have been married for over 1 year now but i am childless till> >> >> >> > now.> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > i know its a small time but the fact is that it is

really> >> bothering> >> >> >> > > both of us.> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > we are not disappointed but disheartened.> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > we don't want to waste any of your precious time. we require just> >> a> >> >> >> > > simple yes or a no & a possible timeframe for the same for a baby.> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > my birth details are as under> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > born on 19 jan 1981, 11:30 a.m., new delhi> >> >> >> > >> >>

>> >> > >> >> >> >> > > many regards,> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > rajan> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > <!--> >> >> >> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean,> >> sans-serif;}> >> > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}> >> > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,> >> clean, sans-serif;}> >> > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115%

monospace;}> >> > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}> >> > #ygrp-text{> >> > font-family: Georgia;> >> > }> >> > #ygrp-text p{> >> > margin:0 0 1em 0;}> >> > #ygrp-tpmsgs{> >> > font-family: Arial;> >> > clear:both;}> >> > #ygrp-vitnav{> >> > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}> >> > #ygrp-vitnav a{> >> > padding:0 1px;}> >> > #ygrp-actbar{> >> > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-> >> align:right; }> >> > #ygrp-actbar .left{> >> > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }> >> > .bld{font-weight: bold;}> >> > #ygrp-grft{> >> > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px

0;}> >> > #ygrp-ft{> >> > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;> >> > padding:5px 0;> >> > }> >> > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> >> > padding-bottom: 10px;}> >> >> >> > #ygrp-vital{> >> > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> >> > #ygrp-vital #vithd{> >> > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; > >> text-> >> transform:uppercase ;}> >> > #ygrp-vital ul{> >> > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}> >> > #ygrp-vital ul li{> >> > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;> >> > }> >> > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> >> > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width:

2em;text-> >> align:right; padding-right: .5em;}> >> > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> >> > font-weight: bold;}> >> > #ygrp-vital a {> >> > text-decoration: none;}> >> >> >> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> >> > text-decoration: underline; }> >> >> >> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> >> > color:#999;font- size:77%; }> >> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> >> > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}> >> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> >> > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }> >> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> >> > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}> >> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> >> > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}> >> > #ygrp-sponsor #nc {> >>

> background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}> >> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> >> > padding:8px 0;}> >> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> >> > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-> >> size:100%;line- height:122% ;}> >> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> >> > text-decoration: none;}> >> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> >> > text-decoration: underline; }> >> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> >> > margin:0;}> >> > o {font-size:0; }> >> > .MsoNormal {> >> > margin:0 0 0 0;}> >> > #ygrp-text tt{> >> > font-size:120% ;}> >> > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}> >> > .replbq {margin:4;}> >> > -->> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> >> > > >> > > >> > http://mail. <>> >> >> >>> >>> >>> >> > >> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> >> Check out new cars at Autos. > >> <http://us.rd./evt=48245/*http://autos./new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM-> > >>> >>

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger