IndiaDivine.org

Progeny possibilities - thanks and further

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you Lakshmi ji, Amit ji and Raghunathji [and others in advance who might be in process of responding] for clarifying a lot of things. I was wondering if, in terms of remedying the situation, would strengthening Shukra, in the wife's case, help because that is a Putra Karaka and in Lagna sthan? I wish to clarify one more thing - in the boy's case both Rahu and Ketu are exalted, how might I read the significations for that.Raghunath ji, the family in question does not have ready computer access, but I will try to get from them the things you suggest and get back to you, or if they can create an email ID and like to get in touch with you directly, I'll let them know your site and address. With very warm regards to you all.pylakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote: Hare Rama KrishnaDear

Amit,Look at the charts of 50 people who have a Brahman shaapa and /or are In moola dasa and see if any of them have children,if these things(flaws) denied children, then there would be alot less people in the world.My point is they do have one child already.At any rate, he has gotten some suffering already from children, but Im sure he also gets love from his daughter as well.My chart has some bad afflcitions for children, I had several misscarriages, but i have 3 really nice,healthy great children to show for all it, thanks to a few saving aspects and strength of planets involved.I have seem many charts with heavy afflcitions and they were blessed with children, I also have seen charts where everything APPEARED fine, but they had very heavy problems to get or have children... it is a complicated issue.If we have rectified charts then we can examine the saptamsa for further clues.Let us hope they get a nice

child and who will give them much happiness abd provide companionship for their daughter.WIth regards,Lakshmi-- In sohamsa , "Amit Puri" wrote:>> Respect lakshmi ji> > Thanks for knowledgeable reading but..?? I am doubtful on one issue as you> said that the Jupiter transit to saggi can bring some ray of light for the> native (husband chart)…. Whereas Brahman shaapa is there and moola Dasa of> Jupiter is going on after july 1999.. And moon itself under krishana> chatrurdashi dosa..> > Yes hope is always there from some guru or kula devta … I will advised> native to visit their kula devta for blessing……> > Regard> > Amit puri> > On 28/04/07, lakshmikary wrote:> >> > Hare Rama Krishna> > Dear Pranjal,> > Over the years we have had

several posts very similiar to yours.> > In fact , the answers is similair to the most recent posts regarding> > the concern of having children after having one previous child with> > defects.> > Sometimes i dont reply in cases where I feel sad and cant offer some> > good hopes, but here I will tell you what I see, maybe i am wrong.> > In the mothers chart (if i have it right - IN the 5th house, she has> > Rahu the 6th lord and Mars the exalted 8th lord. So there are 2 bad> > lords in the 5th house, and Saturn the lord of the 5th is in the> > 9th,and also aspected by Rahu, so a curse on 9th house as well.> > Mars by itself can harm the children. but in addition Rahu is> > present.A destructive yoga.> > ie unfortuently this lady doesnt show much potential for further> > healthy children..the badhak is Jupiter,karaka for

children and is> > MKS.And she has a curse on 5th house.> >> > I looked at the daughters chart for signs of siblings.She is Scorpio> > risgin (if I have it correct)with Mars in lagna as part of a sarpa> > yoga affecting 4th house, and kendras -so I beleive it can be correct> > chart- and she can be indicated in mothers chart as the exalted Mars> > in her mothers 5th house.> > The daughters 3rd house of siblings is occupied by debilitated-> > retrograde Jupiter in a parivartana exchange with retrograde Saturn> > in the 5th in Pisces. Now this may show some hope.But as the planets> > are retro grade and Jupiter is debilitated - Im concerned about this.> > Perhaps it means she gets a sibling- but an adopted one or a child of> > a relative etc or by some other means.> > In the fathers chart it is nice he has

moon in the5th house.But> > again, Moon is the lord of the 6th house, showing some issues of the> > daughters health.> > For the fathers chart -also one other thing i can say is jupiter will> > be transiting in sag, and aspecting his 5thhouse and his 5th lord, so> > perhaps that can bring a child> > Perhaps I am wrong and others see more hopeful news.> > Best wishes> > Lakshmi> >> > sohamsa , Pranjal Yogi> > wrote:> > >> > > Respected List members,> > >> > > Sorry about the repost. I had pinned my hopes on the avid responses> > showed to a similar query about the possibilities of fathering a> > child, but it seems my post fell casualty either to oversight or to> > the [in my opinion misconstrued

(sorry to say that Lakshmi ji)]> > suggestion of prior discussion on another site.> > >> > > But the family remains in unspeakable distress, hence my plea on> > its behalf. Their 9 yr. old daughter is constantly in and out of the> > ICUs at the AIIMS, and elsewhere, and otherwise has a severly> > restrictive regimen. As I said earlier, she has already had 3 open> > heart surgeries [the first one when she was barely 5] and several> > angiographies since.> > >> > > Given the bleak future that the doctors candidly hope about this> > lovely daughter, the couple has been thinking of another child but> > has so far failed. They also wonder whether they'll have a future> > with their progeny at all. Their details are as follows:> > >> > > Wife: 21 Sept, 1971, 7:15am, Agra> > > Husband: 27 July,

1965, 8:55pm, Delhi> > > Daughter: 20 Sept, 1997, 11:21am, New Delhi> > >> > > I am sure you'll spare some time for this worthy issue and give> > this family your blessings. Warm regards,> > >> > > pranjal> > >> > >> > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> > > Check outnew cars at Autos.> > >> >> > > >>