IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Announcement of Jyotish Gems website

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

JAI SRIRAM Dear Gaurav, Is the following website working http://www.Planetgem.biz . Thanks, S.Venkatesh ksvssvk <ksvssvk wrote: sohamsa , yobrevol wrote:Aum Durgayai NamahNamaste Swee ji,I am in complete understanding of what you say. It is merely aneffort tobring fine quality to a selected few, knowing that its meant for theselectedfew only. As for me surviving, you know me and my chart very well, Ionly wishto fulfil my destiny.Charan

SparshGauravIn a message dated 4/26/2007 12:50:35 P.M. India Standard Time,sweechan writes:Jaya JagannathaDear Gaurav,NamasteMay the Gods shower all their blessings on your for this feat. I amsure youwould have realised by now that one cannot survive only onsupplying jyotishquality gems as most who come to the lists for advice are those whoaremostly in some kind of trouble already and can ill afford thesesuperfine gems assuggested in the sashtras. What most do not realise it thatsuperfinejyotish quality gems are very hard to come by. But all I can say isthat, what youare doing is very honourable!Rocks, as we know come under the three broad headings in the threeforms,much like the three qualities that we akin â€" sattvic, rajasic andtamasic whichyou or I, can also detail in the “Gems Corner†in the

JD.Love,Swee__Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:16:26 -0400 (EDT),,, ,[Jaya Jagannatha] Announcement of Jyotish Gems websiteAum Gurubhayo NamahAum Durgayai NamahAum Shreem Mahalaxmayai NamahNamaste Gurujans, Members et al,I write to announce to everyone that I have decided to launchwww.PlanetGem.biz __(http://www.planetgem.biz/) as thedestination for the finest quality jyotish gems, this website willbe up and runningwithin 1-2 days ( its not up yet!).In today's commercial market, I intend to present sattvic gems forpeople tohelp ensure that they serve their purpose

and uphold the remedialprescription of an astrologer. Often very fine astrologersprescribe gems but theyresult little or no positive results because the gems are of non-jyotish quality,and then the astrologer's reputation suffers. Planetgem.biz is asteptowards ensuring that the gems work by maintaining theirqualitative and sattvicaspect.Thank you much and pardon for this non-jyotish content.Gaurav Jain************************************** See what's free athttp://www.aol.com.--- End forwarded message ---

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.