IndiaDivine.org

RE: WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY LAKSHMI JI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi ji I am eagerly awaiting a reply from you Regards Pratibha lakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote: Hare Rama KrishnaDear Pratiba,Can you please e-mail me their JH charts if possible.thanksLakshmi -- In sohamsa , pratibha groverwrote:>>> Dear Lakshmi ji> I saw your postings to Pranjal and Amit regarding II child. I hadposted biodata of my sis some time back and could get only partialreply. You had asked for the biodata of the first child after whichI could not get a response. I am posting the details again. If youcould kindly look at it and advise.> Regards> Pratibha Grover>> mother : 26.6.1971 at 20:10, Dehradun> father: 06.02.1969, 1:50AM,

Dehradun> Child : 25.02.2002, 14.50 , Delhi>>> lakshmikary wrote:> Hare Krishna> Dear Pratibha,> If we can have the chart of the existing child (perhaps you canpost> it) then we can look at the 3rd house for younger siblings,karaka> for siblings and such.> FOr example one thing to check is, If there is Rahu in the 3rdhouse> of current childs chart,, then chances are another child(sibling)> might not come.> Best wishes> LAkshmi> vedic astrology , pratibha grover> wrote:> >> > Respected Gurujans> > I am writing with immense hope after reading your predictions of> child birth on Sohamsa .> > My elder sister's first child had a lot of health related> problems so much so they have almost given up on having a second> child. They are always so

much in pain and anguish thinking who> would take care of their child after they are gone.> >> > Is it possible to predict the health of a second child . If you> could help on this and also tell us how accurate this could be( as> three lives are dependent on it).The birth details are> > mother : 26.6.1971 at 20:10, Dehradun> >> > father: 06.02.1969, 1:55AM, Dehradun> >> > Yours Sincerely> > Pratibha Grover> >> >> >> >> >> > Send instant messages to your online friends> http://in.messenger.> >> > Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link:> http://in.mobile./new/messenger/> >> >