IndiaDivine.org

CharaKara replacement doubts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members I have few doubts on the charakaraka replacement,hope learned members clears my doubts. 1)Will the Ista Devata changes with charakaraka replacement of AK by Amk. 2)Should we consider the Rajasambandha yogas with the new AK after charakarakareplacement of AK by amk.AK in D9 lagna will indicate royal birth,but what if,the same AK is replaced by other planet,who does not participate in such royal yogas,can we tell that his royal status will lost after charakaraka replacement??? 3)what will be the charakarakatwa of the planet whose charakarakatwa has been replaced i.e if venus is the AK before replacemnt,venus is replaced by some other planet say mars,what will be the charakarakatwa of the venus after replacement? 4)Lets assume some X planet who

is AK before replacement,if planet Y replaces planet X as AK,and if the planet Y is involved in a curse,but the mula dasha of the planet Y is over before the charakara replacement,when can we expect the curse to function.. I hope learned members will clear my doubts,If u find my doubts are silly plz correct me.. thanks in advance sumanth

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.