IndiaDivine.org

RE: Question on Rudraksha beads and Jyotisa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Charu ji, Namaste

Ruling planet for 7 mukhi is Saturn and for 6 mukhi its Venus.

Goddess Lakshmi is associated with 7 and Lord Kartikeya with 6 mukhi. Rudrakshas

are beads grown on trees and dont thro negative energy.

My 2 cent, learned ones please thro more light on this please.

Rgds

Anand

" charu2250 " <charu2250

Fri, 04 May 2007 10:20:53

To:sohamsa

Re: Question on Rudraksha beads and Jyotisa

Dear Rafal ji

I too am interested in this so if you or vistiji or anyone know then

please do tell.

Kat -I think that at bottom of your post you are trying to put a table

but it hasn't come out probably. Maybe thats why no response to your

query?

I am too intereste in general principle. Like are rudkraksha beads

effects in same way as gems? For eg malefic venus in a chart, u don't

wear a diamond to make malefic effect stonger but do penence instead

by mantra/puja for forgivness and blessing from deity represented by

that planet.

Is it the same for rukdraksha beads? ie do not wear a 7 mukhi bead if

it represents Lakshmi and venus is badly placed/malefic in chart?

Looking forward to knowledge on this.

Peace

Charu

sohamsa@ <sohamsa%40> .com, " k4t07 "

<her_asha wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Gurujans,

> Namaste

>

> I was wondering what is the teaching of the Parampara regarding

> Rudraksha beads and specifically the wearing of various different

> " mukhi " /facets as part of remedial measures.

>

> I am asking because recently I requested a relative who was coming

> back from India to get me a 108 beads, 5 mukhi rudraksha bead mala for

> Shiva mantra japa.

>

> I had also requested a few large 5 mukhi beads and a 7 mukhi bead as

> I had heard that it pertains to SriGanesa and wearing it aids in

> warding off obstacles.

>

> She brought back a 7 mukhi bead and six large 5 mukhi beads. However,

> quite by " accident " , it turns out that one of these six large beads is

> a 6 mukhi bead. It is also strange that when I tried to use the mala,

> about the 3 time I used it, it broke, and I don't know what came over

> me, but the first bead I picked up, I checked how many facets it had -

> and it was a 6 mukhi instead of 5 mukhi!

>

> I checked the rest and I found 12 out of the 108 beads are 6 mukhi. On

> the web I find copied info that 6 mukhi is ruled by planet venus, is

> associated with Lord Shanmukha (kartik swami, lord shiva's second son)

> who is associated with mars. I for one am never quite sure about the

> authenticity of the information by websites regarding products that

> they sell.

>

> Could you please give some information on any vedic jyotisa texts

> pertaining to rudraksha beads used for remedial measures and also what

> the Parampara says?

>

> I am quite intrigued because venus is very badly placed in my chart

> and has been causing havoc in my life for many years. Saturn is my

> lagnesh it is supposed to be the ruling planet for 7 mukhi. However,

> the info I am finding on the web is saying that although the ruling

> planet is Saturn for 7 mukhi, it is Mahalakshmi devi that resides in

> the bead.

>

> Mukhi Ruling Planet Deity Effects

> 6 Venus Lakshmi controls anger & is

>

> -

> also the power of -

> kartiya swami

>

> 7 Saturn Mahlaxshmi sublimates malefic

> - effects of saturn

>

> Am not sure what to do with these 13 6 mukhi beads and the one 7 mukhi

> beads.

>

> Respects

> Kat

>

Guest guest

!Om Gurave Namah! Dear Charu, Namaste! If I may answer. 7 mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Anang shiva. Seven faced rudraksha is saptmatradhi Daivat, saptashyadevat and saptmuni Daivat. It represents Goddess Mahalaxmi. Good health and wealth is blesses to him who wears Seven Faced Rudraksha. Seven mukhi rudraksha may be worn on a regular basis. It affects entire psychological and physical neurophysiology. It sublimates the malefic effects of Shani. 6 mukhi Rudraksha is the center of the power of Lord Shiva’s second son, Kumar Kartikeya. It gives learning, wisdom and knowledge and increases will power. Moreover, it saves us from the worldly sorrows.Its ruling planet is Venus. Wearing six Mukhi rudraksha helps in controlling the malefic effects of Venus and increases the concentration. Hope this

helps. Regards,PranavAnand Ravi <anandravi2004 wrote: Om Namah ShivayaDear Charu ji, NamasteRuling planet for 7 mukhi is Saturn and for 6 mukhi its Venus.Goddess Lakshmi is associated with 7 and Lord Kartikeya with 6 mukhi. Rudrakshas are beads grown on trees and dont thro negative energy.My 2 cent, learned ones please thro more light on this please. RgdsAnand"charu2250" Fri, 04 May 2007 10:20:53 To:sohamsa Re: Question on Rudraksha beads and JyotisaDear Rafal jiI too am interested in this so if you or vistiji or anyone know thenplease do tell.Kat -I think that at bottom of your post you are trying to put a

tablebut it hasn't come out probably. Maybe thats why no response to yourquery?I am too intereste in general principle. Like are rudkraksha beadseffects in same way as gems? For eg malefic venus in a chart, u don'twear a diamond to make malefic effect stonger but do penence insteadby mantra/puja for forgivness and blessing from deity represented bythat planet.Is it the same for rukdraksha beads? ie do not wear a 7 mukhi bead ifit represents Lakshmi and venus is badly placed/malefic in chart?Looking forward to knowledge on this.PeaceCharusohamsa@ .com, "k4t07" wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Gurujans,> Namaste> > I was wondering what is the teaching of the Parampara regarding> Rudraksha beads and specifically the wearing of various different> "mukhi"/facets as part of remedial

measures.> > I am asking because recently I requested a relative who was coming> back from India to get me a 108 beads, 5 mukhi rudraksha bead mala for> Shiva mantra japa.> > I had also requested a few large 5 mukhi beads and a 7 mukhi bead as> I had heard that it pertains to SriGanesa and wearing it aids in> warding off obstacles.> > She brought back a 7 mukhi bead and six large 5 mukhi beads. However,> quite by "accident", it turns out that one of these six large beads is> a 6 mukhi bead. It is also strange that when I tried to use the mala,> about the 3 time I used it, it broke, and I don't know what came over> me, but the first bead I picked up, I checked how many facets it had -> and it was a 6 mukhi instead of 5 mukhi!> > I checked the rest and I found 12 out of the 108 beads are 6 mukhi. On> the web I find copied info that 6 mukhi is ruled by

planet venus, is> associated with Lord Shanmukha (kartik swami, lord shiva's second son)> who is associated with mars. I for one am never quite sure about the> authenticity of the information by websites regarding products that> they sell.> > Could you please give some information on any vedic jyotisa texts> pertaining to rudraksha beads used for remedial measures and also what> the Parampara says?> > I am quite intrigued because venus is very badly placed in my chart> and has been causing havoc in my life for many years. Saturn is my> lagnesh it is supposed to be the ruling planet for 7 mukhi. However,> the info I am finding on the web is saying that although the ruling> planet is Saturn for 7 mukhi, it is Mahalakshmi devi that resides in> the bead.> > Mukhi Ruling Planet Deity Effects> 6 Venus Lakshmi controls anger & is> > -

> also the power of - > kartiya swami> > 7 Saturn Mahlaxshmi sublimates malefic> - effects of saturn> > Am not sure what to do with these 13 6 mukhi beads and the one 7 mukhi> beads.> > Respects> Kat>

Guest guest

Namaste, doesn't wearing 7 mukhi Sri Lakshmy rudraksha also control Venus as praying to Goddess control Venus? YosadaPranav Gupta <sushmagupta51 wrote: !Om Gurave Namah! Dear Charu, Namaste! If I may answer. 7 mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Anang shiva. Seven faced rudraksha is saptmatradhi Daivat, saptashyadevat and saptmuni Daivat. It represents Goddess Mahalaxmi. Good health and wealth is blesses to him who wears

Seven Faced Rudraksha. Seven mukhi rudraksha may be worn on a regular basis. It affects entire psychological and physical neurophysiology. It sublimates the malefic effects of Shani. 6 mukhi Rudraksha is the center of the power of Lord Shiva’s second son, Kumar Kartikeya. It gives learning, wisdom and knowledge and increases will power. Moreover, it saves us from the worldly sorrows.Its ruling planet is Venus. Wearing six Mukhi rudraksha helps in controlling the malefic effects of Venus and increases the concentration. Hope this helps. Regards,PranavAnand Ravi <anandravi2004 > wrote: Om Namah ShivayaDear Charu ji, NamasteRuling planet for 7 mukhi is Saturn and for 6 mukhi its Venus.Goddess Lakshmi is associated

with 7 and Lord Kartikeya with 6 mukhi. Rudrakshas are beads grown on trees and dont thro negative energy.My 2 cent, learned ones please thro more light on this please. RgdsAnand"charu2250" Fri, 04 May 2007 10:20:53 To:sohamsa Re: Question on Rudraksha beads and JyotisaDear Rafal jiI too am interested in this so if you or vistiji or anyone know thenplease do tell.Kat -I think that at bottom of your post you are trying to put a tablebut it hasn't come out probably. Maybe thats why no response to yourquery?I am too intereste in general principle. Like are rudkraksha beadseffects in same way as gems? For eg malefic venus in a chart, u don'twear a diamond to make malefic effect stonger but do penence insteadby mantra/puja for forgivness and blessing from deity represented bythat

planet.Is it the same for rukdraksha beads? ie do not wear a 7 mukhi bead ifit represents Lakshmi and venus is badly placed/malefic in chart?Looking forward to knowledge on this.PeaceCharusohamsa@ .com, "k4t07" wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Gurujans,> Namaste> > I was wondering what is the teaching of the Parampara regarding> Rudraksha beads and specifically the wearing of various different> "mukhi"/facets as part of remedial measures.> > I am asking because recently I requested a relative who was coming> back from India to get me a 108 beads, 5 mukhi rudraksha bead mala for> Shiva mantra japa.> > I had also requested a few large 5 mukhi beads and a 7 mukhi bead as> I had heard that it pertains to SriGanesa and wearing it aids in> warding off obstacles.> > She brought back a 7

mukhi bead and six large 5 mukhi beads. However,> quite by "accident", it turns out that one of these six large beads is> a 6 mukhi bead. It is also strange that when I tried to use the mala,> about the 3 time I used it, it broke, and I don't know what came over> me, but the first bead I picked up, I checked how many facets it had -> and it was a 6 mukhi instead of 5 mukhi!> > I checked the rest and I found 12 out of the 108 beads are 6 mukhi. On> the web I find copied info that 6 mukhi is ruled by planet venus, is> associated with Lord Shanmukha (kartik swami, lord shiva's second son)> who is associated with mars. I for one am never quite sure about the> authenticity of the information by websites regarding products that> they sell.> > Could you please give some information on any vedic jyotisa texts> pertaining to rudraksha beads used for remedial measures and also

what> the Parampara says?> > I am quite intrigued because venus is very badly placed in my chart> and has been causing havoc in my life for many years. Saturn is my> lagnesh it is supposed to be the ruling planet for 7 mukhi. However,> the info I am finding on the web is saying that although the ruling> planet is Saturn for 7 mukhi, it is Mahalakshmi devi that resides in> the bead.> > Mukhi Ruling Planet Deity Effects> 6 Venus Lakshmi controls anger & is> > - > also the power of - > kartiya swami> > 7 Saturn Mahlaxshmi sublimates malefic> - effects of saturn> > Am not sure what to do with these 13 6 mukhi beads and the one 7 mukhi> beads.> > Respects> Kat>